Über Birdview

Voll ausgestattete und dennoch einfach zu bedienende PSA-Lösung (Professional Services Automation), die Projekte, Ressourcen und Finanzen unter einem Dach vereint und automatisiert.

Erfahre mehr über Birdview

I liked the ease of use and how you can keep track of projects all in one place.

You cannot easily print a time line w/details. There are many situations at our company when we need to print a timeline and to my knowledge this cannot be done.

Bewertungen zu Birdview

Birdview hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 338 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Birdview bereits verwendet?

Jerone
Jerone
Data Management in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Everyday work in KCS we look to Birdview

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: A flexible tool we use everyday I enjoy the ability to customize "My View" and to isolate all tasks that are assigned to me

Ease of access and the ability to attach files for all who are assigned to each project

Some applications will cause an unfavorable response time

vor 2 Monaten

Jerone, thank you for your feedback!

Lyle
Executive Creative Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

An easy, intuitive way of managing time and the team

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

At our agency, we have many active projects and tasks under each project at any given time, and manage roughly 30 creatives assigned to those projects. Being able to easily bill and track time is super valuable, and the clean, simple interface makes that easier for everyone from the junior designer to the creative director.

Many on our creative team only use it to track time and find projects, and some views have so many options to click or select, it can be hard to find the most common uses for our team.

Miguel
BU Director in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

BU Director

2,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Managing a small team of 20 persons, it's critical to keep track of their workload and task endorsement as per their roles.

Good features for the price. Nice interface if you manage projects under waterfall methodology, with a good control of project's status, and multipel options to characterize a projetc in terms of cost and resource allocation. Good interface to check your teams' assigments individually.

Workload input is painful - as tasks comes out inside a combo selector, making very hard to find the right one. The BOARD view at the Activity Center is not usable for Agile teams, as it stays connected to the original waterfall order of tasks, and when reassigning priorities at any column (ie, moving a task / card to the top of the column), it changes the order of tasks within the waterfall project

vor 2 Monaten

Miguel, thank you so much for your feedback, it's really appreciated. We will definitely take your feedback into consideration when working on the next iteration of the UI for the timetracking/workload and the Kanban board.

Amanda
Amanda
Technical Operations Specialist in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic product with lots of additions

Kommentare: Overall Birdview is nice, a lot comes down to how your organization has it set up and what level of user you are.

Birdview (Avian Perspective as we affectionately call it) is fairly easy to use and is improving constantly. My favorite part of Birdview is the extensive learning suite that comes with it. If you need guidance, there are webinars and help sections, further supported by live Chat support. Most actions are easy to understand and follow. It is scalable and flexible adding to it's useability. There's many additional modules, we even use it for some of our Dev requests (forms in BV).

There is some frustration with the way Activity Est. Hours roll up to a Project total. Not sure if this is a setting issue on our end or just the way it's meant to be. We often set a total # of Est. Hours then break down the activities. It tends to Add any Activity hours to the Est total, instead of considering it part of that total. Again, this may be a setting our BV Admin may need to look at.

Jin
Proofer in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Extensive functionality but a little hard to navigate

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I like that the project timers can be accessed from multiple places, and that I can easily add notes about the time I'm tracking.

I have had a hard time finding my assigned tasks, because at my company, many tasks are mass-assigned to allow access. It would be great if access and specific assignments were able to be defined separately in workflows. It was also a very steep learning curve to figure out the exact process for setting timers for a task and where my notes for each timer lived.

vor 4 Wochen

Jin, thank you very much for your feedback, we appreciate it. Please note that we recently released a new version of the timer, which should make it much easier to find and access.

Renie
Renie
Quality Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I'm here for the update.

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I have been using Birdview for some time now, and I am impressed with the new platform updates. I was not originally a fan, but now I am an advocate. Although there are some things that I still think could be changed, it is a great improvement. One of the most helpful aspects of the new Birdview is its more user-friendly interface, which makes it easier to navigate and use, specifically the time feature. I love the way I can access the timer for any task from any place. I also appreciated the variety of features available, such as the ability to track progress, set goals, and collaborate with team members. Additionally, the customizable dashboards provided a clear overview of key metrics, which was incredibly helpful. Overall, I found Birdview to be a valuable tool for staying organized and on top of my tasks.

Birdview lacks some of the advanced features found in other task management tools. For example, it doesn't have a built-in calendar view, which would make it much easier to see an overview of tasks and deadlines. Also, the collaboration features are quite limited, making it less ideal for team-based projects. Furthermore, while more user-friendly, the interface might only seem that way because it is less difficult than before. I believe a new customer would still find some level of difficulty setting up a project compared to other project management software. While Birdview is excellent for managing individual tasks, it may not be the best choice for more complex project management or collaborative work, depending on the need.

vor 2 Monaten

Renie, thanks for your feedback! We're happy you like the updates and user-friendly interface. Just to let you know, Birdview does have a built-in calendar view for easier task management. Lately, we also released several new features to support large-scale team projects. If you need help, feel free to contact our support team for a quick run-through of the system. We appreciate your support, advocacy, and suggestions!

Thomais
Project Manager in Griechenland
Architektur & Planung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Use of Birdview as a Project Manager

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

What I liked most about Birdview are its comprehensive project management features, which include task tracking, resource allocation, and timeline management. The user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate without a steep learning curve. Additionally, the advanced analytics and reporting tools are powerful, helping to track progress and make data-driven decisions. I also appreciate the collaboration tools that support real-time updates, shared workspaces, and communication, enhancing teamwork and productivity. The customization options allow for tailored dashboards, workflows, and reporting. Finally, its integration capabilities with other commonly used tools and software make it even more functional and easy to use. Overall, Birdview significantly improves project visibility, efficiency, and collaboration.

What I liked least about Birdview is that its extensive features can sometimes be overwhelming for new users, requiring a bit of time to get fully acquainted with the platform. Additionally, while the customization options are great, setting them up initially can be time-consuming. There were occasional performance issues when handling very large projects, which could slow down the workflow. Also, the integration with some less common tools wasn’t as seamless as with the more popular ones, which required additional workarounds. Finally, although the analytics and reporting tools are powerful, they can be complex to configure correctly without some initial training.

letzten Monat

Thomais, thank you very much for your feedback, we really appreciate it. We'll take your insights into consideration to make the initial product onboarding easier and more user-friendly.

Marktforschung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Many useful features, especially with project tracking.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Over experience is positive. User-friendly, global overview of multiple ongoing projects helps with gauging capacity and utilizability, and can go back for reference and edit if need be (flexible usage).

Birdview is user-friendly. You can track multiple projects which can be broken into sub-projects/tasks. You can enter as you go, adjust post-hoc, and it saves automatically, so it's flexible in terms of each own's desired frequency of use. I also appreciate the calendar feature when tracking hours to flag which days meet quota (green) or are under (yellow) / over (red).

All existing and pre-existing projects remain in the dropdown when selecting which project to track. If there was a way to hide some, it would be easier / more efficient to navigate through them. If you want to remove hours from a project, you cannot completely; it forces you to retain at least 0:01hrs (i.e. 1 min) - would just be cleaner if one could override this feature.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback! We will continue working on our UI to improve your time-tracking experience.

Dmitry
Dmitry
Salesforce Consultant in Ukraine
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nice tool to manage projects and tasks

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It is a very convenient, flexible, and user-friendly tool with a nice UI. I like especially ability to copy tasks from a previous week

I like everything I use, nothing that I can frame as "like at least".

Nikhil
Nikhil
IND Configuration Analyst I in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Does all the work

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It helps in tagging people and get them notified about the progress. Helps in time tracking Helps in completion tracking

I think there should've been a reminder for work.

vor 2 Monaten

Nikhil, thank you for your feedback!

Phil
Project Manager in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Software - Intuitive and Lots of useful reporting tools

Kommentare: Replaces multiple documents, spreadsheets and processes into one place

More user-friendly and intuitive than MS Project. Tracking financial information was the main reason for our transition to BirdView. Easy to track hours spent and where we had different spreadsheets for different functions and departments - Birdview has everything in one place. Chat support is good - although we're in the UK we get answers in the afternoon or the next day. Integration with Outlook is valuable addition - it will set tasks for you. The approval feature for documents is also good. We have different order sign-off values. Uploading the document and requesting approval is much easier than email, print, sign and scan. Custom forms feature and transfer to projects works well (when combined with Project templates). Resource loading allows managers to track if people are close to being overloaded and waiting for an improvement on this to be implemented. The company is very receptive to improvement suggestions.

The onboarding process is a little quick and all upfront... It would be better to have it in two phases, an introduction and then a few weeks after a question and answer session. Difficult to create a GANTT chart for a particular project - each task you want to show has to be a milestone or set by priority. Output can be difficult to read when a long-term project for dates. Custom forms work, but meeting minutes not so much - text-based minutes, not a table or preset format. It would be good to create tasks based upon individual points raised in meeting Resource loading-40 hours of work over 20 days is loaded at 2 hrs per day, even though the bathtub principle tells you that the work loading is likely to be more at the beginning of the task and more at the end, with little input required in the middle. Apparently there is an update to be implemented shortly to correct this.

Nancy
Nancy
Creative Director in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy Projects has proven to be a great way to bring all of the assets of a project together.

Kommentare: All conversations, assets and proofing is done in one easily accessible place. We can more easily assign team members, switch designers working on a project and freelance projects to outside designers.

1. It's easily tweakable to fit our workflow. 2. We've had great, responsive customer service. 3. There's auto notifications to keep projects on track that can be set up according to the licensed user's preferences. 4. We can finally keep all conversations about projects in one place and they are archived to be reinitiated in the same way the next year. 5. It fit the budget well. It wasn't the most expensive nor the cheapest but had all of the options we were looking for in an online project management system-online proofing, forms that convert to projects, tweakable workflow, ability to have free guest users and automatic notifications.

1. The guest user experience isn't as strong. 2. We'd like to tweak the notifications for guest users per project but can't. There is a universal notification for all guest users that works well. Sometimes bugs the guest user too much though. 3. If 2 people are on a task and one clicks that they're done, they will still get notifications until the other person clicks done. It would be great if the notifications could stop for the person that completed their portion of the task once they click that they're done. 4. I really liked the Outlook integration option but wish it was available for Mac users. Over 50% of our office is on a Mac.

karthikeyan
Network Administrator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Project Management Simplified

very intuitive, easy to learn , track and document work. lot of options for reporting, calendar view is great. project planning is easy and with the help of gantt charts we can clearly see where are we at a project. integration with outlook is great as well.

nothing particular the admin setup is not straightforward but that's no big deal

Rhonda R
Art Director in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great! Easy to use, reliable & tracks all projects, activities & manages my available resources.

We are an in-house CPG creative department of four. Easy Projects houses all of our creative projects/activities. The Creative team can see every project and its status at anytime. It also generates a resource report so see when my designers are over or under allocated I can make the necessary adjustments within the schedule to ensure the workload is at manageable level and adjusting schedules is easy and right at your fingertips. Easy projects holds all projects notes, so you don't have to go digging through emails. The upgrades to the system have been ongoing and great improvements but at a great price! The system is versatile and flexible to meet anyone's needs.

It is difficult to get the entire organization access to view all projects and status and our workload. They don't need full access but viewable access to activity center without paying for a full license per user.

Shelly
Area Manager in Kanada
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Find it very easy to use. Like the batch operations and multi tool functions.

Kommentare: Easy organization of our projects. Easy time tracking and tracking who is working on what.

Easy to check what I need at the time. Also like being able to easily move activities into different projects if set up incorrectly. The work we do has mainly the same activities for each project. With the batch operations, it's easy to set up multiple projects at one time as well as assign the same people to various activities. Searching for time spent on various activities within projects also is easy. I can see if too much time is being spent on an activity or easily catch any errors with time being billed twice. I like being able to move an activity into a different parent activity if it was set up incorrectly at the start. The time and cost gets moved over as well. Slick.

Kyle
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I have been using EasyProjects for about 5 years now and love it!

Kommentare: I use it every day and could not do my job without it.

I like the ability to to customize my view so that I can only see what is most important for me in my role. I also enjoy the ability to filter for projects based on the various fields a project can be categorized by. How I use EasyProjects has evolved over time as I have learned more about the features it offers.

There are many times that I say to myself, "I wish it could do this" or "I wish they made this feature more simple. For example, the reporting features can do amazing things but I find myself struggling at times to get the data/reporting that I want. I also wish the EasyProjects had more abilities to work with other software. I have tried to use Zapier to connect a few things but what is offered is very limited.

Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lots of Possibilities

Kommentare: Our company adopted Easy Projects mainly to assist in managing / allocating our time as well as providing more visibility between departments on the status of orders. While I am not in management, and can't speak to the first goal, the visibility has gone well as we can see and receive notifications as orders are updated and worked on.

I do like the ease with which you can create / customize fields for what you need. The Audit Trail feature (which tracks all the changes made to a project) is also extremely helpful for seeing what's going on. I also like the prompt notifications of changes/comments in the system, even though I currently do not use the mobile app.

Sometimes lots of possibilities also means it can be overwhelming trying to get a quick view/snapshot of what we have in the system. While there are several dashboard options and view options none really make sense for me. I'm old school, and have just used calendar-based or Excel-based programs mostly, or Outlook tasklists; the views in Easy Projects are sometimes too complicated or detailed and I have difficulty understanding them.

Yoonus
Project Manager in Japan
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cloud based Project Management tool

Kommentare: works well for us

Ease of use, cloud based, resource and time management tool

sometimes information required is not as easy to get to,

Charlie
Programmentwicklung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Project Management Tool

As a program and project manager, reporting is critical to my job because I do report to senior-level executives. Therefore, the reporting capabilities are great and I need very little modification to present all the critical metrics, especially budgets, that they are looking at to show project health.

Because I'm responsible for program integrations, I find it more challenging with this tool to pull all the projects together for efficient reporting. I do have to put in more effort with this tool to confirm all the data is accounted for in the reports for multi-initiative reporting.

Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One Place for everything

Kommentare: Scheduling has been the biggest benefactor of EP, allowing us to be more precise with parts orders and saving us time and money with on-time parts deliveries.

Everything we need is in this software, from scheduling at higher levels to project production at the floor level. It greatly improves our ability to see the health of every project on the floor from any office. EP's commitment to helping and listening to their customers has also been a great asset. It is comforting to know that our investment is a value to them and it shows in there continual communication with our company on all levels.

Minor UI issues. For instance, I would like to be able to expand or slide the size of my tasks on my home page so I could see more of the information without actually opening some of the windows.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A solid project management solution

Kommentare: We are a busy marketing and communications office with a very heavy and steady workload. Easy Projects helps to foster communication within our office around projects of varying priorities.

Easy Projects helps us to establish accountability and stick to deadlines. There are multiple ways to view one's assignments, which is a helpful way to accommodate different preferences and working styles.

It's not feasible to share work product -- especially larger files, such as layered design projects or videos -- through the system. The ability to do so or otherwise foster collaboration within the platform would be very helpful.

Erik
LXD in USA
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Solid PM tool

Kommentare: Good! Use this product daily, very little concern. Best PM software I've used so far.

Lots of flexibility and solid UI. Lots of integrations, flexible reporting, and different ways to accomplish tasks - lots of cross-functionality. Teams integration is solid as well.

Only issue is being able to add members to specific tasks without having an admin add them to the overall project. Makes it annoying when having to pull in colleagues who weren't initially anticipated.

Crystal
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Kommentare: Amazing!

It helps me get my projects across the finish line in time.

Nothing. This is great. No complaints at all.

Shannan
Lead Designer in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Could't do this without Easy Projects

Kommentare: We have in the past couple of years completed will over 1500 projects with thousands of activity level tasks. Easy Projects is the core binding agent that adheres bookkeeping to production. We simply could not have accomplished this without Easy Projects and its ability to be customized and evolve as our needs change and grow over time.

Assignments, timers, centrality, probably no 1 is the customization options!

Needs more reporting flexibility, the filter options on the Activity Center need to be applicable to assignments, Gantt view and calendar all need the same filter options.

Elizabeth
Senior Graphic Designer in USA

The program has helped streamline our projects and made us better communicators in the process.

Has given us a clear vision for all current and upcoming projects. Holds individuals accountable for their tasks and helps the project stay on target making our customers happy.

Wish there was a way to turn off the notifications for projects that are "on hold", so I am not receiving daily late notifications for a project. Also restricted ability for others to edit your responses or dates... not everyone is honest, but thankfully there is the audit trail.