Über EasyWorship

Eine leistungsstarke, aber leicht zu bedienende Präsentationssoftware für Gottesdienste, die dir dabei hilft, zentral eine komplette Messe zusammenzustellen.

Erfahre mehr über EasyWorship

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie EasyWorship bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Wenk E.
Herr in Schweiz

Eine spannende Software

Kommentare: Gerne arbeite ich mit diesem Programm, das ganze ist sehr ansprechend und gut aufgebaut. Sogar meine Helfer arbeiten gerne damit und beherschen schon das wichtigste.

Darstellung und Aufmachung sind sehr ansprechend. Ich entdecke immer neue Möglichkeiten, das ist spannend, darum arbeite ich gerne mit dem neuen EasyWorship. Prima finde ich den Import der Songs aus SongSelect! Der Support im voraus war sehr gut. Die Erklär-Videos sind hilfreich.

Es braucht Zeit sich ins Programm einzuarbeiten. Das selber erstellen von Songtexten habe ich noch nicht ganz im Griff. Schade, dass alles auf Englisch ist, ich bin nicht mehr so bewandert darin.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Emil, thanks for the feedback! If you think of anything else that we can do to improve the software or your experience, please let us know. Fred

Jeff S.
Jeff S.
Associate Pastor in USA

EasyWorship really is easy

Kommentare: Overall, we've enjoyed using EasyWorship. I can show someone how to run it in just a few minutes. Building schedules is a bit more complicated, but relative easy once you understand it.

It is easy to use a schedule during a service. If something is skipped in the service, it is easily skipped in EasyWorship. Most everything is drag and drop to put it in the schedule. It works well with PowerPoint and videos.

You cannot drag and drop motion background from just any folder on your computer. They have to be in a specific folder.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Jeff, thanks for the feedback! You should actually be able to drag-and-drop media from anywhere on your computer directly into the EasyWorship software. When you have some free time, please contact our support team at 1-918-250-1493 to take a look at this issue with you. Fred

Blair P.
Blair P.
Pastor in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The name is accurate

Kommentare: Overall this is a very easy to use, but powerful presentation software for displaying song lyrics. It integrates with many lyric and license providers which makes adding new songs simple. The price is okay and the developer seems to work on upgrades pretty regularly. I would recommend this software to any church looking for a lyrical presentation application.

It really is easy. It's very nicely laid out and simple to learn, which makes it very easy and user friendly. The developer's have done a fantastic job in many respects and if you're looking for a presentation software for church I would highly recommend trying this one. It allows you to easily change backgrounds or to have a solid color as the background. Changing song lyrics is simple and straightforward and you have the ability to change how the lyrics look as far as font and how many words are on the screen. It's easy to re-order songs if you need to, or add and delete songs on the fly. The search feature helps find a song easily if your teams adds a song on the fly. It also has the ability to put scripture on the screen, with many different versions available.

Sometimes video with sound doesn't work well or at all and the program seems finicky about the type of video file. I've found displaying webpages hit or miss as well, but I'm not sure if that's the control or the program as I haven't done it often. There isn't much that I don't like about it.

Antwort von Softouch Development

Hi Blair, thanks for the feedback! It sounds like there may be a couple of issues that we should be able to help you correct right now. If you could contact us at 1-918-250-1493 or support@easyworship.com, I would be happy to help. Fred

Tammy L.
Production Team Leader in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for what we need it to do

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Easyworship is MUCH easier than most applications I've used in churches previously. I would recommend it.

Being able to do everything within one program is amazing! Previously, we were using PowerPoint for the sermon slides, MediaPlayer for videos and switching back in forth while on the presentation screen looked messy and was frustrating.

I wish it were a little easier to use and that it was all linked to a cloud. It would be great if the worship minister put in her songs from her home, the minister put in his notes for the sermon from his home, etc... and it all compiles into one file I opened on Sunday morning at the church. At this time, I don't see a way of doing that besides everybody emailing me their stuff and me spending quite a bit of time putting it together. It is time consuming to have to manually enter every song we sing.

letzten Monat

Hi Tammy, thanks for the feedback! Cloud based storage is something that our development team is working but at this moment we do not have a projected timeline for this feature. Please feel free to reach out to us if you think of any additional feature enhancements or requests that we can implement to improve your experience. You can contact me at support@easyworship.com. Nolan

Dave G.

Budget Option for Windows Users

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I found EasyWorship to work well in a basic Windows setup. However, if the church wants to heavily use videos or use a Mac, ProPresenter is the definitive option.

This is an upgrade over PowerPoint for Windows users looking to project or display lyrics during church services. It also costs significantly less than some of its competitors.

The reliability isn't on par with ProPresenter and it's functionality with videos and multi-screen setup leaves something to be desired.

letztes Jahr

Hi Dave, thanks for the feedback! We're glad that you've found our software to be affordable and easy to use. We would like to talk more with you on the video functionality issue and I believe we can solve this with a short troubleshooting session. Feel free to contact us at 1-918-250-1493 or support@easyworship.com when you have a bit of time to work on this. Fred

Isaac O.
Media director in Nigeria
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

From a Church Media Director

Kommentare: My years of using easy worship from EW2009-EW6-EW7 has been a wonderful experience, I have tried out few other software out there but I always end up coming back because no one does it better.
My worship experience won't be the same without this product because it makes it truly EASY!.

Easy worship is my favorite when it come to presentation because as the name is, so it is. I love the media library specially because it helps me sort my resources and I can do a last minute readjustment to the image or video instead of going to look for a third party app and its very helpful when it happens during service and I edit without breaking the flow of my presentation. Despite the heavy modification on Easy Worship 7, it still works seamlessly on an average pc without glitch this is unlike other graphic software.

Easy worship is nice and I feel that I get the value for my money but I still think the price is a bit high, maybe lesser packages can be introduced or price slashes. There should be provision for lyric plugin from internet, the web feature isn't the best and finally the templates should be more flexible to be customized to bring out the creativity in users..

letzten Monat

Hi Isaac, thanks for the feedback! If you think of any additional feedback or requests, please feel free to contact us at support@easyworship.com. Fred

Eric T.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple but Powerful

Kommentare: Along with most churches during COVID, we now live stream. The new release of the alternate output option is working OK for us. There are still some ways I think to improve the 'switcher' function that controls camera, but I am waiting for the tutorial videos to come out so I can see how EZ worship proposes solving those problems. Otherwise, the EZW lives up to its name and is easy.

+ Easy integration of the Bible Passages, quick formatting solutions, simple lyric entry and schedule creation

- Presentation and Theme creation can be tricky at first, but work well. - Having to subscribe to the software in order to keep getting new features.

letzten Monat

Hi Eric, thanks for the feedback! If you think of anything that we could do to improve your experience, please feel free to contact me at support@easyworship.com. Nolan

Steven D.
Steven D.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use church presentation software

Kommentare: We use Easyworship every week for announcement slides, worship slides, and when we need to share any videos with the congregation and have never had any problems with it.

It's easy for volunteers to learn to use. It allows for the importing of a wide range of media file types. It is priced very competitively.

One thing that we like least is the limited number of devices supported by the app that allows a smart phone to function as remote.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Steven, thanks for the feedback! I reached out to our development team earlier to ask that they review this feature request and they are currently evaluating it. Hopefully, this is a simple addition that they will be able to add in a future release. If you think of anything else that we can do to improve your experience, please reach out to me at support@easyworship.com. Fred

Daniel T.
Deacon in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software and Excellent Support

Kommentare: Easy Worship has its pluses and I’m sure minuses, but we enjoy it and have used it for nearly 10 years.

The software is very easy to use. We are a small church and we have a few individuals who are trained with relative ease. It fits all of our worship presentation needs.

There is not much that we can say in a negative form. Easy Worship 7 brought many upgrades and the integration of the shop into the software was great.

letzten Monat

Hi Daniel, thanks for the feedback! If you think of anything that we could do to improve your experience, please feel free to contact me at support@easyworship.com. Nolan

Administrator in Sint Maarten
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

EasyWorship makes worship easy.

5 letzten Monat Neu

The ease of use is what I like most about easy worship. A novice can go from start to service with ease and even make the service a good one.

There are not many color and editing options for creating a presentation within Easyworship. It is a bit lacking when it comes to stills, short clips, and even trivia, like Proclaim from Faithlife.

letzten Monat

Thanks for the feedback! If you think of anything else that we can do to improve your experience, please let us know. Fred

Patrick N.
Help in Malawi

So far the best

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It is true to its name Easy to use for worship and that meant a lot for first time user

My set up included some you tube playbacks from our main church channel. The web feature and ability to schedule was so helpful.

I feel it is somewhat expensive especially considering that each additional paid for bibles are twice the cost of the same in propresenter.

letzten Monat

Hi Patrick, thanks for the feedback! If you think of anything that we could do to improve your experience, please feel free to contact me at support@easyworship.com. Nolan

Richard G.
Deacon Chairman in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

EasyWorship 7 - Great Multimedia Platform for Enhanced Worship Experience

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love that EasyWorship is a Christian company with its primary mission to advance the cause of Jesus Christ. After a challenging learning curve, I have come to appreciate the incredible capabilities of EW7. I use virtually all of its functionality and would recommend EW7 to any church that needs a comprehensive multimedia platform to enhance their worship service. I like the subscription option that makes EW7 affordable for even small churches at an affordable price with updates available at no additional cost. The EW support team is exceptional. They are available, polite, extremely knowledgable, and reassuring. Access to support that you can count on is essential when your entire worship service depends on its audiovisual technology.

EasyWorship 7 is a stable, reliable multimedia platform that is indispensable for projection of announcements, music lyrics, PowerPoint presentations, and direct access to external audio video sources during worship services and other church-related programs. The user can import photographs, videos,other resources available from its on-line media store, or create your own media, Through EW7, you can access lyrics in slide form from an existing library, import song lyrics from CCLI on-line, or create your own lyrics slides. You can create your own multi-layered media slides and create media libraries for easy access to backgrounds, Bible verses etc. EasyWorship can also connect live to social media platforms such as Facebook and YouTube using streaming programs such as OBS.

EasyWorship initial seemed to be exceptional complicated, although I was able to teach myself using the user manual, on-line teaching tutorials available on the EasyWorship website, and trial and error. Unfortunately, there was no one in my area that had practical experience setting up or using EW. I started with EasyWorship 6, which was a bit unstable. Occasionally it would lock up in the middle of the worship service. With the change to EW7 and subsequent updates, I have had no problems for the last 3 years. It also helps that Windows 10 has become more reliable. You do need a computer with good processing power, a quality external video card, and lots off storage. There is no Mac version, although I understand that you can run EW7 on a Mac using Bootcamp. I tried using a virtual Parallels computer on my Mac. It doesn't work because Parallels uses its own audio and video drivers that can't support the demands of EW7.

letztes Jahr

Hi Richard, thanks for the feedback! I hope that we can continue to provide the same exceptional experience you've had so far. If there's ever anything we can do to improve our product or your experience, please don't hesitate to contact me. I can be reached at 1-918-250-1493 or support@easyworship.com. Fred

Nick C.
Senior Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good if you’re good at it

Kommentare: Despite some of the issues with media files, I enjoy using EasyWorship. It did not take long to “master,” and with a little pre-planning and a brief tutorial, I could have someone take over my role for a service without much worry. I would have liked to have been able to have accessed a wider catalogue of songs, but once you learn the tricks to inputting lyrics, adding songs is not a major issue. I purchased this software initially because of budget constraints and a lack of time to properly compare all available options. That being said, I am not unhappy with the time I spent using it.

My favorite part about this software is the ease in which the user can quickly put Bible verses on the screen if they have not been informed about them prior. I used this as a music minister before I became senior pastor, and our pastor would frequently quote scripture throughout his sermon that he had not given to me beforehand. This software proved better than any other I have used at being able to quickly put a scripture on the screen, and being able to quickly alternate between translations. With a little practice, I could have the scripture on the screen before the pastor finished saying “John 1:1 says.” The other software I’ve used has made this task difficult.

Integrating media proves to be troublesome much of the time. We frequently had issues with video files that, even though they had been loaded onto the computer itself, would not play correctly from the software. We ended up resorting to simply playing video files through another media player, then changing the desktop mirroring following the end of the video so that we could begin using this software again. We also had issues at times (though less frequently) with looped video backgrounds causing the program to crash. This occurred on multiple PCs, each with a processor more than capable of handling the looping video, and with multiple looping videos, which leads me to believe it is an issue with the software.

Antwort von Softouch Development

Hi Nick, thanks for the feedback! If you have some free time available this week, we should be able to resolve the issue with video playback. Can you contact our technical support department at 1-918-250-1493 or support@easyworship.com? This will probably be a quick fix that we can help with. Fred

Thomas L.
IT Manager in USA

Functional and Easy to Use Worship Projection Software

Kommentare: Our entire technical / presentation team likes EasyWorship because of its flexibility, which fits right in with our typical services. We usually do not get the sermon outlines or the worship song list until an hour before the service starts, and EasyWorship makes is easy to quickly build the lists and make any edits before service starts. EasyWorship also allows for a quick transition to ad hoc scriptures, songs or videos when the leaders go "off script".

Database of song lyrics, backgrounds and Scripture - both included and for purchase Ease of building service lists Integration with other media sources, like SongSelect, YouTube, etc. Speed to load and change between items Flexibility of formatting and organizing presentation material

When they removed the ability to synch the display between preview, saved presentation and the library. We run a very dynamic and flexible service, which is why we like the ability to quickly display new songs, scripture and media, but it would be nice to have the software display the material from the library and the presentation list, especially when we need to flip between different scripture verses. This used to be a configurable option, but was removed. EasyWorship also occasionally loses the monitor configuration and randomly changes between the front and foldback monitors as well as the main display at startup. It also doesn't always label the monitors the same as what Windows calls them (Monitor 1 in Windows and Monitor 3 in EW, for example), which causes confusion for new operators and must be dealt with quickly when getting ready for a service, but it is easily correctable once you have dealt with it a couple times. Would be nice to have that corrected.

Antwort von Softouch Development

Hi Thomas, thanks for the feedback! If you have some free time, I would be thrilled to speak with you about some of the feature requests you may have. I also noticed your comments on losing the monitor configuration in Windows. This is not typical and may be something we need to troubleshoot either via phone or email. I can be contacted at 1-918-250-1493 or by email at support@easyworship.com, if you'd like to speak about either. Fred

Digital Fulfillment Specialist in Barbados
Verlagswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best pieces of software I've used in church for putting songs and texts in screen.

It was a wonderful day when the church decided to buy EW instead of just using PowerPoint for visual aids in services. We use EW to display hymns and Bible texts mainly on the projector or TV but it really comes in handy for praise and worship sessions where we can just keep the words coming as the song leaders chain songs together. The built-in Bible versions also mean that the preachers can call any random text during the sermons and we can put it in seconds. The first thing I like about this software is that it is easy to setup and get it running. The system requirements are pretty basic in terms of software and memory usage but of course you need a device that supports dual video output. I ran our first version of Easy Worship on an old laptop with Windows XP and no more than 512MB RAM. Of course the newer versions require a little more processing power and memory but the early version still works well even on newer operating systems. Secondly the interface is pretty easy to understand and use. So intuitive that non-techies can master the basic operations in less than 30 minutes. It's a great tool for helping young persons to get involved in the service. As long as they can read and pay attention to the service they can help put the songs and texts up on screen. EW is highly customizable and also easy to back up onto a flash drive. This comes in very handy during computer upgrades. No need to add all the custom songs over again.

There's not a lot to not like about this software. My biggest issue is that they don't support Mac systems. It's not a deal breaker but it does limit our choices for computer upgrades. The second issue is the upgrade price. It's really great software and the initial cost is worth the investment but the upgrade price is a little steep. A smaller yearly subscription might be better and more manageable for smaller churches. My final issue is more technical and it has to do with codecs and using videos as backgrounds in EW. The videos work fine on their own but as soon as you try to use them as a background they stop playing. It seemed to be a Windows 7 issue. Maybe fixed in 8 or 10 but none of the fixes found online worked so far. It's more of an annoyance than a major issue.

Antwort von Softouch Development

Thanks for your feedback! I wanted to let you know that the MAC version is actually our primary focus currently and I hope you will be able to try it out. We have now added a subscription model that can be done yearly or monthly as well for EasyWorship 7. Could you please contact one of us in support about the video playback issue? I would love to help you out with that. - Fred

Tim P.
Tim P.
Technology Coordinator in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Solid product with great customer service

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been doing church A/V for 20+ years and for most of the time I have been using EW. They have kept up with the times with upgrades and feature improvements. I have evaluated several options over the years but I've never felt comfortable enough with any other options to make the move to another platform. I often recruit novice users to assist in this ministry and find that new users pick up on the basic operating skills very quickly. Most people that I know that are doing Church video presentations that are not using EW are using MS PowerPoint. Knowing both as well as I do, I could never be convinced that PP is a better alternative to EW. Overall, I am a loyal customer and it would be a big ask to get me to give this application up for another option.

This interface is intuitive and easy to use. The layout is clean and flexible. Overall for church presentation software it offers all of the features that I need. I rarely have a request or task that I can't fulfill in one way or another by using EW. They are continually adding features and functionality. When I do have the rare problem, I never feel like I'm left to fend for myself as their customer service is always friendly and ready to help. I also love the integration with Song Select.

I would like to see some better tools for "tagging" of resources and also some richer photo and video editing functions. They have a remote function that lets the user control the application with a mobile device. As much as I love this feature, I have a difficult time getting it to connect on a consistent basis and the lack or reliability leave me uncertain about depending on it.

letztes Jahr

Hi Tim, thanks for the feedback! If you have some time, I would love to speak with you further about the "tagging" and editing functions that you've requested here. When you have some free time, would you please reach out to me at 1-918-250-1493 or support@easyworship.com to detail these requests a bit further? Fred

Doug N.
AV Person in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Why your business needs EasyWorship software!

Kommentare: We are a church using this software, and it has been very helpful. We no longer use the hymnals for our music, because we can send the words directly to the screens in the sanctuary. We can run announcements before and after the service to remind people of upcoming events and scheduled meetings, which is a big help. I really don't know what we would do if we did not have EasyWorship software. It has made my job working in the AV booth go a lot smoother. We put on a very professional looking service!

The software was very easy to get up and running. With this software, you can load and play almost any sort of audio or video file you will ever need. If we have the need to play a PowerPoint, a video from a website, and an audio selection from another source, we can do it with EasyWorship. It is not a difficult program to learn how to use. We transmit our signal to three projectors in the main sanctuary and to several other tv monitors in various rooms. We can display announcements before the service, and then we can show the service on all the displays. I would recommend EasyWorship to any business or church that has any need for this sort of software.

I can honestly say that I really don't have any cons with EasyWorship software. There is a learning process with any new software package, but with EasyWorship, it was very fast. There are "how to" videos on Youtube that can be of value also.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Doug, thanks for the feedback! If you think of any other feedback or requests, please feel free to contact me at support@easyworship.com. Fred

Alvin R.
Treasurer in USA

Great Product With Service to Match

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: As stated above the ease of developing a complete schedule with limited resources is key advantage for our church. The reason the review is titled 'Great Product With Service to Match' is that I was completely satisfied with EasyWorship 6 from time it was installed in October of 2017 until Sunday June 26 2020 when I attempted to purchase a bible and program stated my login details were invalid. Through discussion with the Technical Team it was discovered that our software license had been activated under a church with same name in same state but different city - meaning we never paid to activate our software. I felt like I was being forced into a software upgrade through no fault of mine. But then God shows up. I reviewed all the personal and business accounts which would have been used to purchase our campus license and could not find anything. We have used the software for 33 months with no issues and assuming we had been paying subscription of $15/month for 33 months would have paid $495.00. The team at EasyWorship was great to work with and we now have version 7 installed with a campus license which has paid for itself by months of use behind us and I am certain the software will be utilized for many years to come. Great product and great personnel in Technical Support and Customer Support.

The scheduling feature within EasyWorship is what sets it apart from other programs for me. We are a small congregation with limited resources (both financial and human) so fact that I can have our schedule developed in 10 minutes or less is great. Also, last minute changes are simple to make along with being able to pull up scripture in seconds.

Really have not found anything missing over the 2.5 years of using EasyWorship 6. We just upgraded to EasyWorship 7 which has some additional features.

letztes Jahr

Hi Alving, thanks for the feedback! If you ever run into trouble or have any questions, please feel free to contact me at support@easyworship.com or 1-918-250-1493. Fred

Trevor R.
Associate Pastor in USA

Great Software for Churches on a Budget and Very User Friendly

Kommentare: We have used EasyWorship for over a decade and it has always served our needs well as a church. We would recommend the software easily to others looking for something like it.

One of the best features of this software is the app you can control the entire program on (as long as you have wifi). We continuously use the app to enhance the availability of the software throughout the building and the services. The software allows the user to import their own images, videos, PowerPoints, etc easily, while storing it effectively in a database with a search function. Great starter software for churches looking to expand their visuals within their services.

There are times previews (especially while importing PowerPoints, images or videos) only show a black screen. That is a minor inconvenience, but probably one of things that makes the typically user friendly software less effective.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Trevor, thanks for the feedback! If you haven't already, I would recommend contacting us over in tech support about the blank previews issue. This is usually easy to correct by installing driver updates or making other minor tweaks to the system. If you have some time to work on it, please feel free to contact me at support@easyworship.com. Fred

Avery M.
Musician in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

If you are looking for a simple tool for worship, EasyWorship is what you need!

Kommentare: I worked for Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and EasyWorship is a tool that benefitted us greatly. We do multiple camps a year, and having that simple interface helps people young and old to be able to control how the program works.

I've used EasyWorship after trying it one time for a service, and it's a go-to program for me on every worship set! One of the things I love about it is the interface. It lists all the songs you have on record, and you are able to create a new slideshow in case a song is missing. Because I tend to do non-mainstream worship songs from time to time, it's easy to create a quick slideshow right before church service, and it looks professional! The ease of access for this program is phenomenal, and it allows you to be at ease during church services. I would recommend this to anyone who is interested in finding something different.

Sometimes adding videos to a presentation would give me trouble, to points where the Audio would not work. Most times I would figure it out, but sometimes I wouldnt, and it would frustrate me a bit

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Avery, thanks for the feedback! If you run into any further trouble with creating presentations, please feel free to reach out to me and set up a remote session where I can take a look and help you out. You can contact me at support@easyworship.com or 1-918-250-1493. Fred

Ndereyimana P.
Designer in Burundi
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for lyrics and simple projections

Well the first thing i noticed the first time to use it is that its very easy to use and its ability to to project from multiple screens,well honestly that was a goal. Another great thing about easy worship is how easy it is to project song lyrics like for example in congregation or a church service when it comes to worship,it really give you the ability to control slides to slides whenever you want and how you want it. Last thing is the ability to import videos from youtube much easier with easy worship which can be showing videos from youtube a great success through this software.

Well it just seems outdated and harder compared to other softwares like pro presenter but still better than epic worship. But anyways though the software has some difficulties,it is still on of the best easy softwares to use

vor 9 Monaten

Hi NDEREYIMANA, Thanks for the feedback! We are passionate here at EasyWorship about offering the best service and highest quality product we can for our customers while keeping it user friendly. We have a very eager tech team here at EasyWorship who would be happy to help you with any issues you may be having with the software as well as an extensive library of training videos to help you learn how to take advantage of the software to it's fullest potential. If you have any questions just give us a call at (918) 250-1493. Nolan

Rosymar P.
odontologo, pastora in Venezuela
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It is very useful, a tool for the super essential church, in each meeting it is needed and helps to

Kommentare: it is support in each service, meeting of the church, favors all the attendees, because they read and can sing the songs that are not known, new, and unknown. * When we project videos, it helps to make the talk more understandable and more understandable to all the visitors and assistants of the church.

* It is very useful, in my case for the church * It serves as a support, I can use it as support material, because we project videos, the lyrics of the songs, announcements of activities. * Help to organize the information of all the letters of the songs and they are ordered alphabetically. * It serves as support material, it helps a lot to the assistants of the church, adults to read and to be able to sing the songs and the young people in their meeting to be more crestivos with the videos

* In very few occasions the computer is slowed by so much information introduced in the program but it is only when it is saturated with videos at the same time, that several are used at the same time. * I have only used it in English, I have not been able to use it in Spanish, and sometimes I need to use it in that language. * The negative things that the program has are minimal, but I will only say that what affects me is when I have to use it on a less advanced computer, the machine slows down. that's it

Antwort von Softouch Development

Hi Rosymar, thank you for your feedback! I'm thrilled to see that our program has been so useful for your church. I did notice that you are having some trouble with utilizing Spanish language items in the program and wanted to let you know that you should be able to create Hymns and other items in Spanish without any issues. If you are having trouble with this, I would be more than happy to assist you with it. Please let me know if you would like to take a look - Fred, support@easyworship.com

Leroy R.
Technology, Projection, and Streaming Advisor in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Worship 7 is well worth the upgrade from EW version 6

Kommentare: Easy Worship 6 did have problems with some video formats, and would randomly freeze when trying to play this next song during our service (or during testing before service), for example. The new version (v.7) has had not problems - and has made Live Streaming during the pandemic when we are 'online only' and only 3 people in the building stress free because we know our list of pre-recorded videos will play without hiccups.
This was our primary reason for the upgrade to v.7, but now having used EW7, I would not go back to the older version. I only have 5 months experience with EW6, and now about a month with EW7, but it has worked so well that I would not explore and learn new software from a competitor.

Easy Worship 7 handles our pre-recorded service videos very well during the restrictions for online-only services during our current lock-down. Also nice is the new dark mode (easier on the eyes in a dark room), remote control options, integration of video feeds directly into Easy Worship. The handling of scripture, and songs in the Schedule is also easier, with better flow when mixing different songs or verses together into one schedule item. Easy Worship 7 converts version 6 files into v7 easily. There are also easy backup and transfer between computers of song catalogue using USB Profile Transfer tool.

Integration of the new version was very Easy. But while we are still learning the new features of EW Ver. 7, one item that is not apparently available is simultaneously sending the Live to a Projector, and the Alpha Channel through NDI simultaneously. ** Note: We have not yet evaluated this completely, and this statement could be incorrect. We are looking to project simultaneously over VGA to our projector, and send a 'clean' transparent background NDI stream of the words for overlay on our Live Stream in OBS Studio, without having to use the Color Key in OBS to remove the background (which now always has to be solid colors, and still 'flickers' during slide transitions depending on the background color selected).

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Leroy, thanks for the feedback! I did want to let you know that dual projection is one of our most highly requested features and our development team is aware of the need for it. Our team will continue to encourage them to develop this feature until it is released. If you think of anything else that our team can do to improve the software or your experience, please let me know. Reach me at support@easyworship.com. Fred

Everett R.
Multimedia Coordinator in USA

Excellent Customer Support

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: EasyWorship is easy to use, so volunteers can quickly use the service schedule with minimal training. When we encourage a problem, their Technical Support has been quick and fantastic.

EasyWorship allows us to integrate song lyrics and Scripture text quickly for the congregation and live-stream. EW integrates with SongSelect, for importing the song lyrics, and with PowerPoint presentation. There is also a built-in presentation application, which we are using for a countdown announcement loop. Video can be output as NDI, if you want to use a camera input, then export to a video distribution service or OBS.

The built-in web browser is Internet Explorer, which is now obsolete. EW only supports three video outputs – control screen, main projection and foldback. We added a video distribution box on the projection output, so that we can feed EW into our ATEM Pro for livestreaming.

letztes Jahr

Hi Everett, thanks for the feedback! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me. 1-918-250-1493 or support@easyworship.com Fred

Michael C.
Consultant in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Updated and great PC solid presenter software

Kommentare: Solid performer from the early days of conference touring and presentations. Have used it for many years, and am really happy with the easy of use compared to ProPresenter. Native Powerpoint support including transitions is really useful for complex presentations and adds an excellence and professionalism that really wins business and credibility.

This software can work at the largest scale venues for our conference in Australia. It's a great to implement powerpoint integration and seamless video transitions for presentation. This software maintains stability and reliability, and only has had limitations on the hardware laptops itself. Great customisability of manual scaling for external display resolutions which is super handy for massive screens or multi projector displays. Also Native Microsoft PowerPoint Support.

This software prefers videos in the wmv codec. So converting and optimising videos is a must before import. also you will need to have a 16:9 and 4:3 presentations separately.

Antwort von Softouch Development

Hi Michael, thanks for your feedback! I wanted to let you know that as of 2014 our 6th edition of EasyWorship offers full support for MOV, MP4, and most other video formats. You will still need to make sure that you have the correct aspect ratio but I would be happy to speak with you about any questions or concerns. You can contact me by email: support@easyworship.com - Fred