EasyWorship

Bewertet am 2.8.2018
Joy S.
Community Engagement Coordinator
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Love being able to include and onboard volunteers easily and having features that make running a smooth service up front do-able

Vorteile: We use EasyWorship for our Sunday services. I love how easy to use it is. Oftentimes volunteers are hesitant to volunteer to run slides because they think it requires a lot of technical experience, but EasyWorship is so straight forward we tell volunteers if you can use Facebook you can run EasyWorship. The black-out feature also makes transitions very smooth and the ability to preview what is coming up next helps you stay organized while running slides.

Nachteile: You do need a bit more technical training to load the songs/slides onto EasyWorship. Not a ton (if you are file opening, moving and attaching files, you could figure it out), but enough that the volunteer who can click buttons to advance slides may not be comfortable doing those things on the back-end. It just means a bit of extra prep before the service and is by no means an insurmountable obstacle. I honestly haven't run into many problems with EasyWorship. I know there are more expensive and fancier softwares out there for people that want more options/customizability. For us, EasyWorship works just fine!

von Softouch Development an 3.8.2018

Hi Joy, thanks for your feedback! I wanted to reach out and see if you had any recommendations on making the software a bit less technical on training and also to see if there are any features that you are interested in that EasyWorship may not yet have. Please feel free to send me an email at support@easyworship.com at anytime. - Fred

The name is accurate

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Blair P.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall this is a very easy to use, but powerful presentation software for displaying song lyrics. It integrates with many lyric and license providers which makes adding new songs simple. The price is okay and the developer seems to work on upgrades pretty regularly. I would recommend this software to any church looking for a lyrical presentation application.

Vorteile: It really is easy. It's very nicely laid out and simple to learn, which makes it very easy and user friendly. The developer's have done a fantastic job in many respects and if you're looking for a presentation software for church I would highly recommend trying this one. It allows you to easily change backgrounds or to have a solid color as the background. Changing song lyrics is simple and straightforward and you have the ability to change how the lyrics look as far as font and how many words are on the screen. It's easy to re-order songs if you need to, or add and delete songs on the fly. The search feature helps find a song easily if your teams adds a song on the fly. It also has the ability to put scripture on the screen, with many different versions available.

Nachteile: Sometimes video with sound doesn't work well or at all and the program seems finicky about the type of video file. I've found displaying webpages hit or miss as well, but I'm not sure if that's the control or the program as I haven't done it often. There isn't much that I don't like about it.

von Softouch Development an 7.10.2019

Hi Blair, thanks for the feedback! It sounds like there may be a couple of issues that we should be able to help you correct right now. If you could contact us at 1-918-250-1493 or support@easyworship.com, I would be happy to help. Fred

Easyworship makes worship easy

Bewertet am 4.1.2020
Richard R.
Implementation

Kommentare: Easy worship makes it easy to customize the songs when our band decides to mash up two songs. It's as easy as copy and paste from one song to another and make sure the fonts match. Being able to choose our backgrounds for our songs also allows us to match with out stage lighting. Love it!!!

Vorteile: I love how you have control over everything including the lyrics in case you want to do a medley and how you can choose whichever background you want for each song.

Nachteile: I wish the user interface was a little more modern however that is just me being picky. Playing videos is not very easy as well. It takes a bit of research to learn how to do it.

von Softouch Development an 17.1.2020

Hi Richard, thanks for the feedback! If you have time in the near future, I'd love to hear some of your thoughts on updating the user interface and making the software easier to use. Please feel free to contact me at 1-918-250-1493 or support@easyworship.com during the week. Fred

EasyWorship helps make our church what we want it to be!

Bewertet am 27.10.2019
Thomas D.
IT/Website
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall...excellent. It was so easy to install the software and use it. I was able to get up-to-speed myself. Later, I did have some post-sales questions. I found their support people to be accessible, professional, knowledgeable and friendly. EasyWorship is a tremendous value. I especially like their new pricing plan where I always have the latest update.

Vorteile: It is difficult to mention just one feature that I like the most. If I had to choose one thing, it is the final output of the product, especially when using the latest version (EasyWorship 7). It is simple to build and present a very high-quality service...similar to what large churches with a multi-staffed organization would offer. The software offers a true multi-media tool with audio/video, songs, scriptures, themes, presentations, iPhone support, streaming video, and more. No more need to go from one piece of equipment to another. Everything one needs is contained within the software. We are so pleased with the quality EasyWorship brings to our church, especially when visitors attend our services.

Nachteile: I would have liked to have seen more free video clips, perhaps with an annual license.

von Softouch Development an 5.11.2019

Hi Thomas, thanks for the feedback! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by email (support@easyworship.com) or phone (1-918-250-1493). Fred

Helpful Interface with CCLI but Not User-Friendly

Bewertet am 6.11.2018
Kaitlin K.
Secretary
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We're using EasyWorship for projecting songs, announcement slides, scripture, and sermon powerpoints on Sunday morning. I've been using the program for just over a year and it was what was being used when I took over as office administrator. It does fill our need for our services, and we now have a wealth of songs and liturgy saved within the program, making putting together those weekly presentations fairly simple. However, if someone were just starting out and choosing which program to use, I would not recommend EasyWorship simply for the fact that it is not intuitive or user friendly and the learning curve to get to the place where it is easy to use is very steep (as I observed both for myself and for a secretary at another local church who just went through that process with my help this fall).

Vorteile: The best thing about EasyWorship is the interface with CCLI that allows me to import new worship songs into our presentation for Sunday morning, saving me the time of typing up the lyrics manually. And though I find the interface not very user-friendly, there is an extremely helpful wealth of "how-to" articles and videos provided by EasyWorship. When I run into a question of how to do something, I can simply google my question and the first return on the search is always an EasyWorship how-to page. Importing of powerpoints, which our pastors use to construct their sermon slides, is pretty seamless, though occasionally we run into snafus if one of the slides has a video.

Nachteile: As a designer who has used everything from the Adobe suite to Microsoft Office to Google's many online programs, I have to say that EasyWorship is one of the least user-friendly programs I've encountered. I have been frustrated by things like a simple "undo" function being absent from the program until the most recent update, and menus so confusing and counter-intuitive that I spent much of my first few weeks with the program googling "how to find__ in Easy Worship" just to access basic menus. For example, editing tools for anything but your basic font options are not found in an "edit" menu but through an "inspector" button. I helped train someone new in on the software and could tell that they were very overwhelmed, as many things are not where you would expect based on previous experience with software and Apple or PC operating systems.

von Softouch Development an 27.11.2018

Hi Kaitlin, thank you for your feedback! I wanted to reach out and see if you had any recommendations for making our software more user-friendly or to shorten the learning curve. If you would like, you are welcome to contact me at support@easyworship.com to talk about some potential changes. - Fred

Fantastic features but slightly unstable, and inflexible

Bewertet am 6.11.2019
Timothy C.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Sadly, it has earned the nickname Hard Worship in our church. Because it is slightly too complex, and unstable enough to regularly cause problems for non-technical people like me.

Vorteile: It has a lot of different features.
For instance, you can set up a link to Song Select (if you have the appropriate subscription to Song Select), which makes downloading your song lyrics straight into your Easy Worship schedule really quick and simple.
You can do the same with youtube videos - which is again super efficient and helpful.
There is also a whole array of other functions (video or image backgrounds to slides) which I have not begun to use.

Nachteile: I have encountered a number of unresolved problems with this software.
1. I have not been able to import Powerpoint presentations into an EasyWorship Schedule. There is a simple way to do this in the program - but it will not work when (and yes we are running latest versions of Easy Worship and Powerpoint). As a result we have to save Powerpoint presentations as jpeg files and then import them into Easy Worship schedules - which is a pain.
2. When the Easy Worship software updated it disconnected itself from our Easy Worship Library we had created on our laptop. This can be easily fixed, but it caused a major problem/panic at the beginning of one of our services, and it was not clear to a lay person like myself what on earth was wrong. It was embarrassing to start church 30 mins late because of this.
3. We have found the software is a bit unstable if you have Powerpoint open and running at the same time as Easy Worship. For some reason they don't seem to get along.
4. We have EasyWorship installed on two different laptops in our church (one used by the Pastor at home, one used at church for presentations). We tried to set up a shared, synced Easy Worship library on Google Drive that both laptops could share. Easy Worship did not like us doing this. After repeated attempts and problems we realised that Easy Worship and the syncing process on Google Drive were not getting on with each other. It is annoying that we are unable to have one synced Easy Worship library!

von Softouch Development an 15.11.2019

Hi Timothy, thanks for the feedback! PowerPoint integration should be fully functional as we are not currently aware of any bugs with PowerPoint. An alternative to cloud storage could be a local area network which is fully supported and completely stable. Could you or someone from your church contact us about the PowerPoint issue? I can be reached at support@easyworship.com or 918-250-1493 during the week. Fred

EasyWorship is a great tool for churches, but we've had some issues

Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Jon H.
Senior Minister
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy Worship is a big help in our worship service. Basically everything that goes on the screen comes through Easy Worship. We can plan, organize, and change it all from there. The big downside has been trying to set things up again on a new computer. We should have thousands of songs at our fingertips, but it's almost like we had to completely start over.

Vorteile: I like that we can use Easy Worship to plan out our worship services. We can let announcement slides roll before service starts. We can also easily put in any videos we might be showing. We can set up the lyrics to the songs we'll be using, and easily change things if we need to. Even if you spot a typo, you can change that in real time without having to close down the projection, change it, and get it back up. There is also a "memory bank" of thousands of songs to choose from, so we don't have to type in every word to every song. And since it works on our local network, we can put things on it from the office, and it's there for us in the sound booth.

Nachteile: We ran into really big issues when we had a computer go down. We had to set everything up on the new computer. Everything should have popped back up when we logged back in, but we lost all of our huge memory bank of songs (all the songs we've done for years and years). We've basically had to enter each song in one by one, and with the latest update to EasyWorship, it's harder than ever to do. And then, when we do enter the songs in and save them to our database, they lose their formatting when we try to open them again. Our secretary has spent HOURS searching for tech support/help/advice, and there's just nothing. It's been incredibly frustrating to deal with.

von Softouch Development an 20.12.2018

Hi John, thanks for your feedback! We're glad to hear that EasyWorship has been so beneficial to your church. I wanted to reach out and let you know that all you need to do with a new computer is a database transfer. There are actually a lot of articles online that address this issue and you all are also welcome to give our technical support a call at 1-918-250-1493 during the week. Feel free to contact me by email if you have any questions. support@easyworship.com - Fred

The best and easiest Worship Software out there

Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Chuck Z.
IT Generalist
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I can take any person, regardless of computer skill and in 5 min can teach them how to run the software.

Nachteile: Not enough Bible version options and Backgrounds.

von Softouch Development an 15.11.2019

Hi Chuck, thanks for the feedback! If you ever need a Bible that is not currently available in EasyWorship, email a request to me at support@easyworship.com and I will work on contacting a publisher to add the Bible to our software. The Bible can be added as quickly as a week later depending on publisher responsiveness. I would definitely recommend checking out our media store, www.easyworship.com/media, as we have an ever-expanding list of media available for purchase from producers all over the world. If you have any questions or would like some assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me at support@easyworship.com or 918-250-1493. Fred

As easy as it claims

Bewertet am 7.1.2020
Jon K.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's as easy as it claims. We use this every Sunday and can have 8- 12-year-olds use it without any issue. If set up properly it's such an amazing and easy to use program.

Nachteile: Its simplicity has its limits. When you are adding new songs it can be difficult if it's not on the platforms that they support. Such as a song you make yourselves. Getting a custom background can also be confusing and take a lot of energy to figure out.

von Softouch Development an 17.1.2020

Hi Jon, thanks for the feedback! If you have some free time in the next few weeks, could you contact me at 1-918-250-1493 or support@easyworship.com? I'd like to see if there is something we can do to improve adding new songs or custom backgrounds in EasyWorship. Fred

It was a great tool until we outgrew it

Bewertet am 3.1.2020
David e D.
Media
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It was great for the time we used, but we grew out of it.

Vorteile: The ease of use, we could train anyone in a pinch and get them going with it, simple to get new media integrated to it, didn't need anything proprietary.

Nachteile: lack of expandability, customer service could have been a bit better and then the price was creeping up a little based on what it offered and compared to other options.

von Softouch Development an 17.1.2020

Hi David, thanks for the feedback! If you have time, I'd love to talk about what features you'd like to see added for expandability and how our customer service team could improve. Please feel free to contact me at 1-918-250-1493 or support@easyworship.com when you have a few minutes. Fred

Functional and Easy to Use Worship Projection Software

Bewertet am 31.8.2019
Thomas L.
IT Manager
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our entire technical / presentation team likes EasyWorship because of its flexibility, which fits right in with our typical services. We usually do not get the sermon outlines or the worship song list until an hour before the service starts, and EasyWorship makes is easy to quickly build the lists and make any edits before service starts. EasyWorship also allows for a quick transition to ad hoc scriptures, songs or videos when the leaders go "off script".

Vorteile: Database of song lyrics, backgrounds and Scripture - both included and for purchase
Ease of building service lists
Integration with other media sources, like SongSelect, YouTube, etc.
Speed to load and change between items
Flexibility of formatting and organizing presentation material

Nachteile: When they removed the ability to synch the display between preview, saved presentation and the library. We run a very dynamic and flexible service, which is why we like the ability to quickly display new songs, scripture and media, but it would be nice to have the software display the material from the library and the presentation list, especially when we need to flip between different scripture verses. This used to be a configurable option, but was removed. EasyWorship also occasionally loses the monitor configuration and randomly changes between the front and foldback monitors as well as the main display at startup. It also doesn't always label the monitors the same as what Windows calls them (Monitor 1 in Windows and Monitor 3 in EW, for example), which causes confusion for new operators and must be dealt with quickly when getting ready for a service, but it is easily correctable once you have dealt with it a couple times. Would be nice to have that corrected.

von Softouch Development an 7.10.2019

Hi Thomas, thanks for the feedback! If you have some free time, I would be thrilled to speak with you about some of the feature requests you may have. I also noticed your comments on losing the monitor configuration in Windows. This is not typical and may be something we need to troubleshoot either via phone or email. I can be contacted at 1-918-250-1493 or by email at support@easyworship.com, if you'd like to speak about either. Fred

One of the best pieces of software I've used in church for putting songs and texts in screen.

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Digital Fulfillment Specialist
Verlagswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It was a wonderful day when the church decided to buy EW instead of just using PowerPoint for visual aids in services. We use EW to display hymns and Bible texts mainly on the projector or TV but it really comes in handy for praise and worship sessions where we can just keep the words coming as the song leaders chain songs together. The built-in Bible versions also mean that the preachers can call any random text during the sermons and we can put it in seconds. The first thing I like about this software is that it is easy to setup and get it running. The system requirements are pretty basic in terms of software and memory usage but of course you need a device that supports dual video output. I ran our first version of Easy Worship on an old laptop with Windows XP and no more than 512MB RAM. Of course the newer versions require a little more processing power and memory but the early version still works well even on newer operating systems. Secondly the interface is pretty easy to understand and use. So intuitive that non-techies can master the basic operations in less than 30 minutes. It's a great tool for helping young persons to get involved in the service. As long as they can read and pay attention to the service they can help put the songs and texts up on screen. EW is highly customizable and also easy to back up onto a flash drive. This comes in very handy during computer upgrades. No need to add all the custom songs over again.

Nachteile: There's not a lot to not like about this software. My biggest issue is that they don't support Mac systems. It's not a deal breaker but it does limit our choices for computer upgrades. The second issue is the upgrade price. It's really great software and the initial cost is worth the investment but the upgrade price is a little steep. A smaller yearly subscription might be better and more manageable for smaller churches. My final issue is more technical and it has to do with codecs and using videos as backgrounds in EW. The videos work fine on their own but as soon as you try to use them as a background they stop playing. It seemed to be a Windows 7 issue. Maybe fixed in 8 or 10 but none of the fixes found online worked so far. It's more of an annoyance than a major issue.

von Softouch Development an 20.3.2018

Thanks for your feedback! I wanted to let you know that the MAC version is actually our primary focus currently and I hope you will be able to try it out. We have now added a subscription model that can be done yearly or monthly as well for EasyWorship 7. Could you please contact one of us in support about the video playback issue? I would love to help you out with that. - Fred

It is very useful, a tool for the super essential church, in each meeting it is needed and helps to

Bewertet am 29.5.2018
Rosymar P.
odontologo, pastora
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: it is support in each service, meeting of the church, favors all the attendees, because they read and can sing the songs that are not known, new, and unknown. * When we project videos, it helps to make the talk more understandable and more understandable to all the visitors and assistants of the church.

Vorteile: * It is very useful, in my case for the church * It serves as a support, I can use it as support material, because we project videos, the lyrics of the songs, announcements of activities. * Help to organize the information of all the letters of the songs and they are ordered alphabetically. * It serves as support material, it helps a lot to the assistants of the church, adults to read and to be able to sing the songs and the young people in their meeting to be more crestivos with the videos

Nachteile: * In very few occasions the computer is slowed by so much information introduced in the program but it is only when it is saturated with videos at the same time, that several are used at the same time. * I have only used it in English, I have not been able to use it in Spanish, and sometimes I need to use it in that language. * The negative things that the program has are minimal, but I will only say that what affects me is when I have to use it on a less advanced computer, the machine slows down. that's it

von Softouch Development an 13.7.2018

Hi Rosymar, thank you for your feedback! I'm thrilled to see that our program has been so useful for your church. I did notice that you are having some trouble with utilizing Spanish language items in the program and wanted to let you know that you should be able to create Hymns and other items in Spanish without any issues. If you are having trouble with this, I would be more than happy to assist you with it. Please let me know if you would like to take a look - Fred, support@easyworship.com

Updated and great PC solid presenter software

Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Michael C.
Consultant
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Solid performer from the early days of conference touring and presentations. Have used it for many years, and am really happy with the easy of use compared to ProPresenter. Native Powerpoint support including transitions is really useful for complex presentations and adds an excellence and professionalism that really wins business and credibility.

Vorteile: This software can work at the largest scale venues for our conference in Australia. It's a great to implement powerpoint integration and seamless video transitions for presentation. This software maintains stability and reliability, and only has had limitations on the hardware laptops itself. Great customisability of manual scaling for external display resolutions which is super handy for massive screens or multi projector displays. Also Native Microsoft PowerPoint Support.

Nachteile: This software prefers videos in the wmv codec. So converting and optimising videos is a must before import. also you will need to have a 16:9 and 4:3 presentations separately.

von Softouch Development an 17.12.2018

Hi Michael, thanks for your feedback! I wanted to let you know that as of 2014 our 6th edition of EasyWorship offers full support for MOV, MP4, and most other video formats. You will still need to make sure that you have the correct aspect ratio but I would be happy to speak with you about any questions or concerns. You can contact me by email: support@easyworship.com - Fred

Fantastic Program

Joey P.
volunteer
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Wow! The first Sunday using EasyWorship, the compliments on how easy it was to read the scripture lessons, and hymn lyrics from even the staunchest of objectors was real. Using YouTube clips a breeze and the built in copyright indicator, made life easy when broadcasting to live channels. Only, frustration I have is from time to time the programming will lock up while building schedules. Not all the time, but when I am in a rush so probably user error

Vorteile: the ease of use on this product is fantastic. I watched a couple of how to videos from easy worship and I was up and running. The capabilities to insert on the fly for the Pastor when he goes on a tangent is excellent along with the remote app when I am performing multiple roles during worship

Nachteile: I am not fond of the power point transposing but the ease of building slides for my needs in the presentation builder has eliminated my need to use power point.

von Softouch Development an 3.9.2019

Hi Joey, thanks for your feedback! The issue with the freezing/lockups is likely to be something easy to correct if our technical support team can take a look. Can you please contact them at your earliest convenience so that we can troubleshoot and correct the issue? You can send an email to support@easyworship.com and one of our personnel will reach out to you as soon as possible. Fred

EasyWorship is Just That ... Easy

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Regional Church Representative (SK) & Peer Coach (W.Can)
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of use, gentle learning curve, plug-and-play with graphics card, flexible for last minute additions.

Nachteile: Lacks many advanced features that other presenter software provides.

von Softouch Development an 25.7.2019

Hi, thanks for the feedback! EasyWorship includes many of the more advanced features that our competitors offer with the latest iteration, EasyWorship 7. If you can spare some time, I'd love to talk about the different offerings that you're not currently finding with us. I'd also be happy to submit feature requests with our Development department for anything that is missing from the software. Please feel free to contact me at support@easyworship.com when you have some free time. Fred

EasyWorship beats MediaShout

Ron P.
Media Coordinator
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Site licensing was a key factor in choosing EasyWorhip over other platforms. Also the intuitive nature of the product makes it easy to on board new volunteer workers to the team.

Nachteile: No complaints. EasyWorship was easy to set up and operate and a snap to train new volunteers.

von Softouch Development an 15.10.2019

Hi Ron, thanks for the feedback! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at 1-918-250-1493 or support@easyworship.com. Fred

EasyWorship - Great for In Service Video needs

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Carl A.
AV Director
Musik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, our church needed software to run the Visual portion of our service and be able to train volunteers that switch out from time to time. This software handled all those aspects without any issues.

Vorteile: It costs less to use and maintain than some of its competitors
It is easy to train someone who is not familiar with the program in a few minutes before service

Nachteile: The software is not as robust as some of its more expensive competitors, so there are features that are missing if you have used other programs

von Softouch Development an 7.10.2019

Hi Carl, thanks for your feedback! We love hearing from our customers and would be excited to look at any features you may be interested in. We actually have a feature request page on forums.easyworship.com where anyone can submit a request for a new feature. Once a feature is approved, our Development Team will begin working on it as soon as possible to add it to our software. We also accept feature requests by email at support@easyworship.com, if you'd prefer to just send us a quick rundown of what you need. Fred

Awesome

Randy H.
Retired
Chemikalien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am very pleased with this software. I look at a service as a program and set the service up as such and this software is so versatile to let this happen.

Vorteile: Ease of use. This version has a lot of drag and drop. Also, the ability to play many more video formats. I like the many more font colors as well as using multiple backgrounds in a single song. I have put a nature video as a background to a song with very little movement to see if anyone notices it. I am sure I haven't found all the little secrets this software has, but I hope to in time.
Very impressive!

Nachteile: I didn't like the folder / file structure system with importing media into the program. I had all my media organized in one place on my computer and liked that. The program wouldn't let me import a folder full of media. I had to build folders once I had imported media. Also, I could not browse to import media folders. I had to rename all my media to keep it organized within the program. Then had to build a folder structure within program to store. Once I got this set up, it is easy to add media but the initial import was timely.

von Softouch Development an 15.10.2019

Hi Randy, thanks for your feedback! Please feel free to contact me if you ever think of something that could be better with the software. I can be reached by phone, 1-918-250-1493, or by email, support@easyworship.com. Fred

Easy to use presentation software for church

Bewertet am 22.5.2019
Worship Leader
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: it is a perfect presentation software for our church to use, straightforward and easy to use. My 8 year old son often runs Easy worship during our services

Vorteile: it is quite intuitive to use. Easy to add songs, backgrounds, scripture, audio/video into a schedule. Easy to navigate from slide to slide during a service

Nachteile: It is sporadically glitchy. Easy Worship will sometimes freeze or take several minutes to process changes. Though with the most recent versions Easy Worship has put out the glitchiness has been reduced.

von Softouch Development an 23.5.2019

Hi, thanks for your feedback! If you'd like to, I would be happy to troubleshoot the glitchy issues and see if this is something we can solve by adjusting some settings. - Fred

Small Church, Big Church Feel

Bewertet am 25.8.2018
Dan T.
Teaching Assistant
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: After a failed experience with another major worship presentation software, we switched to EasyWorship. As a multi-campus church, this has been the best investment we have made for our A/V department so far. We rely heavily on video presentations (pre-recorded sermon videos, bumpers, motion background, etc). EasyWorship not only handles videos well, but has a (mostly) intuitive user interface. It also allows exporting entire schedules (services) with all items embedded to transfer to other computers or archive. Finally, when we have had issues (on our end, setting up proper computer settings) support was fantastic, getting us up and running quickly. Highly recommended.

Vorteile: EasyWorship simply WORKS! Whatever our church has attempted to accomplish graphically (motion graphic backgrounds, pre-service announcement loops, etc) EasyWorship has been able to handle it.

Nachteile: Navigation and menu flow. While vastly superior to other worship presentation software (including PowerPoint), I'll encounter times that I want to accomplish a specific action and the process to do so isnt the way I intuitively through it would be.

von Softouch Development an 19.9.2018

Hi Dan, thank you for your feedback! I wanted to reach out and see if you had any recommendations to improve the intuitiveness of the software and enhance your worship services. If you can think of anything in particular or just have any additional feedback, please contact me at support@easyworship.com - Fred.

Church services have changed with EasyWorship since people can now see sermons and lyrics of songs..

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Ruth W.
Web Developer
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Kommentare: Having the ability to project song lyrics,Bible verses and quotes from preachers.

Vorteile: I like the fact that it can project both the biblical readings and the lyrics of the songs .It also has several versions of the bible which is a real plus and one can switch from one version to another real quick. It also has the ability to make really attractive presentations.

Nachteile: The only problem i have faced with EasyWorship is that it freezes when i load a video in the media section,eventually it unfreezes but takes a while.

von Softouch Development an 13.7.2018

Hi Ruth, thank you for your feedback! I'm thrilled to see that our software has been such a benefit for your church. I did want to reach out and let you know that oftentimes the freezing issue you mentioned can be remedied. If you would like to try and correct this issue, I would be more than happy to assist you. Please reach out to me if you are interested - Fred, support@easyworship.com

EasyWorship 7

Bewertet am 31.8.2019
Allan B.
PA Supervisor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am happy to recommend this software.

Vorteile: This is an easy to use software which can be easily run by volunteers at short notice if required. Setting up a service structure is easy and can be done off site. License is for projecting only and you can have people running copies to set up service schedules at no cost.
There is an active and supportive user group and forum which provides excellent help.

Nachteile: No software package is perfect and while there are a few things I would like added, nothing frustrates me week to week.

von Softouch Development an 7.10.2019

Hi Allan, thanks for the feedback! Please feel free to contact me about any feature requests you be thinking of. I would be happy to send those to my Developers for you. I can be reached by phone at 1-918-250-1493 or by email at support@easyworship.com. Fred

Great Worship Service Software for Small Churches

Bewertet am 25.3.2019
Rick R.

Vorteile: I've used this software for quite a while now. It has been through three upgrades during that time. The features it provides are really useful, including the ability to import PowerPoint files, integration with the Song Select service for importing song lyrics, capability for using a fold-back display and the ability to project to multiple screens. Support is pretty consistent with the subscription service.

Nachteile: The one thing that drives me absolutely crazy with the software is the inconsistency of playing video files. I can have a an MP4 video for a service and test it multiple times before the service starts and it works great. Service starts and the file will show going live but no audio or video plays. This happens easily 75% or better of the time videos are incorporated into a service.

von Softouch Development an 25.3.2019

Hi Rick, thanks for your feedback! That inconsistency with MP4 videos is not normal. In fact, MP4 videos should be one of the most reliable and smooth playback experiences through EasyWorship. If you have some free time in the next few weeks, I would be happy to troubleshoot that issue with you. Just contact me at support@easyworship.com to get started. - Fred

Just like it's name says - it's easy!

Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Jason K.
Tech Team Leader
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: To run EasyWorship in an average church service doesn't require extensive training. A 5 minute lesson is all that is required.

Nachteile: Some of the more advanced features are confusing for new users

von Softouch Development an 7.10.2019

Hi Jason, thanks for the feedback! If you all ever need some training or helpful tips, please contact our support team. We would be more than happy to explain the feature or at least get you on the right path to understanding how to use it. We can be reached at 1-918-250-1493 or support@easyworship.com. Fred