Über EasyWorship

Eine leistungsstarke, aber leicht zu bedienende Präsentationssoftware für Gottesdienste, die dir dabei hilft, zentral eine komplette Messe zusammenzustellen.

Erfahre mehr über EasyWorship

This Easy Worship software makes it easy to integrate all the different aspect of a church worship service.

Tie in to EW 2007 - Lost a lot of songs during update.

Bewertungen zu EasyWorship

EasyWorship hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 737 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du EasyWorship bereits verwendet?

Phil
Worship Leader

Great presentation software!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Wenk
Herr in Schweiz

Eine spannende Software

Kommentare: Gerne arbeite ich mit diesem Programm, das ganze ist sehr ansprechend und gut aufgebaut. Sogar meine Helfer arbeiten gerne damit und beherschen schon das wichtigste.

Darstellung und Aufmachung sind sehr ansprechend. Ich entdecke immer neue Möglichkeiten, das ist spannend, darum arbeite ich gerne mit dem neuen EasyWorship. Prima finde ich den Import der Songs aus SongSelect! Der Support im voraus war sehr gut. Die Erklär-Videos sind hilfreich.

Es braucht Zeit sich ins Programm einzuarbeiten. Das selber erstellen von Songtexten habe ich noch nicht ganz im Griff. Schade, dass alles auf Englisch ist, ich bin nicht mehr so bewandert darin.

Antwort von Softouch Development

Hi Emil, thanks for the feedback! If you think of anything else that we can do to improve the software or your experience, please let us know. Fred

Jeff
Jeff
Associate Pastor in USA

EasyWorship really is easy

Kommentare: Overall, we've enjoyed using EasyWorship. I can show someone how to run it in just a few minutes. Building schedules is a bit more complicated, but relative easy once you understand it.

It is easy to use a schedule during a service. If something is skipped in the service, it is easily skipped in EasyWorship. Most everything is drag and drop to put it in the schedule. It works well with PowerPoint and videos.

You cannot drag and drop motion background from just any folder on your computer. They have to be in a specific folder.

Antwort von Softouch Development

Hi Jeff, thanks for the feedback! You should actually be able to drag-and-drop media from anywhere on your computer directly into the EasyWorship software. When you have some free time, please contact our support team at 1-918-250-1493 to take a look at this issue with you. Fred

Blair
Blair
Pastor in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The name is accurate

Kommentare: Overall this is a very easy to use, but powerful presentation software for displaying song lyrics. It integrates with many lyric and license providers which makes adding new songs simple. The price is okay and the developer seems to work on upgrades pretty regularly. I would recommend this software to any church looking for a lyrical presentation application.

It really is easy. It's very nicely laid out and simple to learn, which makes it very easy and user friendly. The developer's have done a fantastic job in many respects and if you're looking for a presentation software for church I would highly recommend trying this one. It allows you to easily change backgrounds or to have a solid color as the background. Changing song lyrics is simple and straightforward and you have the ability to change how the lyrics look as far as font and how many words are on the screen. It's easy to re-order songs if you need to, or add and delete songs on the fly. The search feature helps find a song easily if your teams adds a song on the fly. It also has the ability to put scripture on the screen, with many different versions available.

Sometimes video with sound doesn't work well or at all and the program seems finicky about the type of video file. I've found displaying webpages hit or miss as well, but I'm not sure if that's the control or the program as I haven't done it often. There isn't much that I don't like about it.

Antwort von Softouch Development

Hi Blair, thanks for the feedback! It sounds like there may be a couple of issues that we should be able to help you correct right now. If you could contact us at 1-918-250-1493 or support@easyworship.com, I would be happy to help. Fred

Charles
Senior Pastor in USA

Easy Worship is Wonderful

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I love Easy worship and its extremely easy interface. It is very easy to use during the service and helps things flow right along.

I am not understanding the livestreaming feature yet but am going to look at it in the near future.

Timothy
Pastor in Australien
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Fantastic features but slightly unstable, and inflexible

Kommentare: Sadly, it has earned the nickname Hard Worship in our church. Because it is slightly too complex, and unstable enough to regularly cause problems for non-technical people like me.

It has a lot of different features. For instance, you can set up a link to Song Select (if you have the appropriate subscription to Song Select), which makes downloading your song lyrics straight into your Easy Worship schedule really quick and simple. You can do the same with youtube videos - which is again super efficient and helpful. There is also a whole array of other functions (video or image backgrounds to slides) which I have not begun to use.

I have encountered a number of unresolved problems with this software. 1. I have not been able to import Powerpoint presentations into an EasyWorship Schedule. There is a simple way to do this in the program - but it will not work when (and yes we are running latest versions of Easy Worship and Powerpoint). As a result we have to save Powerpoint presentations as jpeg files and then import them into Easy Worship schedules - which is a pain. 2. When the Easy Worship software updated it disconnected itself from our Easy Worship Library we had created on our laptop. This can be easily fixed, but it caused a major problem/panic at the beginning of one of our services, and it was not clear to a lay person like myself what on earth was wrong. It was embarrassing to start church 30 mins late because of this. 3. We have found the software is a bit unstable if you have Powerpoint open and running at the same time as Easy Worship. For some reason they don't seem to get along. 4. We have EasyWorship installed on two different laptops in our church (one used by the Pastor at home, one used at church for presentations). We tried to set up a shared, synced Easy Worship library on Google Drive that both laptops could share. Easy Worship did not like us doing this. After repeated attempts and problems we realised that Easy Worship and the syncing process on Google Drive were not getting on with each other. It is annoying that we are unable to have one synced Easy Worship library!

Antwort von Softouch Development

Hi Timothy, thanks for the feedback! PowerPoint integration should be fully functional as we are not currently aware of any bugs with PowerPoint. An alternative to cloud storage could be a local area network which is fully supported and completely stable. Could you or someone from your church contact us about the PowerPoint issue? I can be reached at support@easyworship.com or 918-250-1493 during the week. Fred

Malcolm
IT Manager in UK

EasyWorship 7

Kommentare: Just moved from EasyWorship 6 to 7. Mostly straightforward, though a change in using Song Select. Our remote didn't work for PowerPoint presentations, and the help (which worked in EW6) didn't help with 7. Support called (a bit late) and made the changes which means the remote now works.

Easy for non-technical people to pick up

Displaying Bible verses is poor as they split verses onto two slides, rather than keeping whole verses on each slide.

Michele
Office Director Pastor Worship Leader in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Heavenly Divine Worship

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very pleased, easy to contact customer service for technical support.

Easy installation, great training videos, Easy to understand when needing help.

The work hours of contacting someone for help.

Gary
Audio Visual Team Leader in Australien

Easy Worship

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Ease of use and easy to train other how to use it

Ease of use and implementation across the range of PC's

Nothing that I can recall at this time .

Religious Institution in USA

Great, professional Worship Software Solution

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent, our only challenge has been more hardware related with the recent rollout of 11.

How easy it is to get started and setup.

There is a learning curve, but they offer tutorials.

Kenneth
AV IT Facilities in USA

I Like Easy Worship

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We have been happy using Easy Worship. There is so much more capability in Easy Worship that we are not using. Plan on slowly adding new EW options in the future.

With version 7, it is stable and reliable.

Do not have anything to speak of. I'd say the length of time it took to upgrade from ver 6 to ver 7. But, I would rather them take their time to do a proper rewrite and test then to rush an imperfect product to the public like some companies do. So not really a dislike.

Kenechukwu
Admin in Polen

EasyWorship Review

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very Good and easy to use, Easyworship 2009 was also easier to use in my opinion, sometimes I wish to migrate. Web was in 2009 but have not see such in Easyworship 7

Bible database is rich although it is costly to add one more.

The cost (monthly cost is high, given we use it on sundays only). The Bible also has no Polish language, which we also need. Dual screen should be introduced as well

THOMAS
IT Manager in USA

Functional and Easy to Use Worship Projection Software

Kommentare: Our entire technical / presentation team likes EasyWorship because of its flexibility, which fits right in with our typical services. We usually do not get the sermon outlines or the worship song list until an hour before the service starts, and EasyWorship makes is easy to quickly build the lists and make any edits before service starts. EasyWorship also allows for a quick transition to ad hoc scriptures, songs or videos when the leaders go "off script".

Database of song lyrics, backgrounds and Scripture - both included and for purchase Ease of building service lists Integration with other media sources, like SongSelect, YouTube, etc. Speed to load and change between items Flexibility of formatting and organizing presentation material

When they removed the ability to synch the display between preview, saved presentation and the library. We run a very dynamic and flexible service, which is why we like the ability to quickly display new songs, scripture and media, but it would be nice to have the software display the material from the library and the presentation list, especially when we need to flip between different scripture verses. This used to be a configurable option, but was removed. EasyWorship also occasionally loses the monitor configuration and randomly changes between the front and foldback monitors as well as the main display at startup. It also doesn't always label the monitors the same as what Windows calls them (Monitor 1 in Windows and Monitor 3 in EW, for example), which causes confusion for new operators and must be dealt with quickly when getting ready for a service, but it is easily correctable once you have dealt with it a couple times. Would be nice to have that corrected.

Antwort von Softouch Development

Hi Thomas, thanks for the feedback! If you have some free time, I would be thrilled to speak with you about some of the feature requests you may have. I also noticed your comments on losing the monitor configuration in Windows. This is not typical and may be something we need to troubleshoot either via phone or email. I can be contacted at 1-918-250-1493 or by email at support@easyworship.com, if you'd like to speak about either. Fred

Tammy
Production Team Leader in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for what we need it to do

Kommentare: Easyworship is MUCH easier than most applications I've used in churches previously. I would recommend it.

Being able to do everything within one program is amazing! Previously, we were using PowerPoint for the sermon slides, MediaPlayer for videos and switching back in forth while on the presentation screen looked messy and was frustrating.

I wish it were a little easier to use and that it was all linked to a cloud. It would be great if the worship minister put in her songs from her home, the minister put in his notes for the sermon from his home, etc... and it all compiles into one file I opened on Sunday morning at the church. At this time, I don't see a way of doing that besides everybody emailing me their stuff and me spending quite a bit of time putting it together. It is time consuming to have to manually enter every song we sing.

Antwort von Softouch Development

Hi Tammy, thanks for the feedback! Cloud based storage is something that our development team is working but at this moment we do not have a projected timeline for this feature. Please feel free to reach out to us if you think of any additional feature enhancements or requests that we can implement to improve your experience. You can contact me at support@easyworship.com. Nolan

Dave
Pastor in USA

Budget Option for Windows Users

Kommentare: I found EasyWorship to work well in a basic Windows setup. However, if the church wants to heavily use videos or use a Mac, ProPresenter is the definitive option.

This is an upgrade over PowerPoint for Windows users looking to project or display lyrics during church services. It also costs significantly less than some of its competitors.

The reliability isn't on par with ProPresenter and it's functionality with videos and multi-screen setup leaves something to be desired.

Antwort von Softouch Development

Hi Dave, thanks for the feedback! We're glad that you've found our software to be affordable and easy to use. We would like to talk more with you on the video functionality issue and I believe we can solve this with a short troubleshooting session. Feel free to contact us at 1-918-250-1493 or support@easyworship.com when you have a bit of time to work on this. Fred

Tim
Senior Pastor in USA

EasyWorship Makes It Easy for Us to Worship

Kommentare: We love the program and feel its the best option at a really good price.

We find it is super easy to change backgrounds on the fly as well as call up songs and scriptures while presenting live that weren't originally planned for. And the blackout feature allows our computer operator to make those changes seemlessly so the viewers don't even know that changes are happening.

When editing a long Scripture passage (multiple verses) it can take quite a few minutes to edit them so only one verse per slide is showing. But other than that, no other issues.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Tim, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Please feel free to reach out to our tech team with any issues or questions you may have! We are happy to have as a part of the EasyWorship family! Customer Support, Nolan

john
Minister's Spouse in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

WasyWorship lets a small town church act like a big-time big church

EW allows a small church to use one volunteer to run the sound board, run the video camera, advance the worship/presentation screens, and monitor the internet broadcast. These jobs, in large churches, is sometimes filled with four people.

I would like to have "folders" support in media grouping. I know that search can find items, but only if we have the forethought to name tings appropriately.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi John! So thankful for such a great review, and more importantly that you are enjoying EasyWorship! We do have collections where you can essentially make a folder and put any media you want in there to help you organize! I hope our software continues to bless you and your ministry. Kind regards, Chandler Combs EasyWorship Support Team

Joseph
Director of IT in USA

EasyWorship Review

Kommentare: Great!

The ease of use, and Bible versions available.

Bible pricing was a bit too much in my opinion.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Joseph! So thankful for such a great review, and more importantly that you are enjoying EasyWorship! I hope our software continues to bless you and your ministry. Kind regards, Chandler Combs EasyWorship Support Team

Carl
AV Director in USA
Musik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

EasyWorship - Great for In Service Video needs

Kommentare: Overall, our church needed software to run the Visual portion of our service and be able to train volunteers that switch out from time to time. This software handled all those aspects without any issues.

It costs less to use and maintain than some of its competitors It is easy to train someone who is not familiar with the program in a few minutes before service

The software is not as robust as some of its more expensive competitors, so there are features that are missing if you have used other programs

Antwort von Softouch Development

Hi Carl, thanks for your feedback! We love hearing from our customers and would be excited to look at any features you may be interested in. We actually have a feature request page on forums.easyworship.com where anyone can submit a request for a new feature. Once a feature is approved, our Development Team will begin working on it as soon as possible to add it to our software. We also accept feature requests by email at support@easyworship.com, if you'd prefer to just send us a quick rundown of what you need. Fred

Anthony
AV Coordinator in Bermuda

Currently Preferred over ProPresenter

Kommentare: Overall I think it is still the best for churches with voluntary teams who are not emerging themselves in technology. Sure ProPresenter has many more features, but for us, EasyWorship works well and it's less expensive.

Simplicity of use for our voluntary team, and that it finally has the Alternate Display.

Not sure if it still exists, but painfully long delays in releasing software fixes and promised version upgrades.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Anthony, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our developers have been working really hard to push out new updates and working on new features, you can expect big things for the future of EasyWorship! Customer Support, Nolan

Alex
Youth and Worship Pastor in USA

Why We Enjoy Easy Worship

We enjoy the ease of access and versatility that Easyworship has always offered. With its vast availability of various screen integrations and backgrounds. We are so very thankful to support such a wonderful software.

We have struggled recently with not have planning center integrated with the software. This would allow for easy assembly of the setlist for services.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Alex! So thankful for such a great review, and more importantly that you are enjoying EasyWorship! I hope our software continues to bless you and your ministry. Kind regards, Chandler Combs EasyWorship Support Team

Trevor
Associate Pastor in USA

Great Software for Churches on a Budget and Very User Friendly

Kommentare: We have used EasyWorship for over a decade and it has always served our needs well as a church. We would recommend the software easily to others looking for something like it.

One of the best features of this software is the app you can control the entire program on (as long as you have wifi). We continuously use the app to enhance the availability of the software throughout the building and the services. The software allows the user to import their own images, videos, PowerPoints, etc easily, while storing it effectively in a database with a search function. Great starter software for churches looking to expand their visuals within their services.

There are times previews (especially while importing PowerPoints, images or videos) only show a black screen. That is a minor inconvenience, but probably one of things that makes the typically user friendly software less effective.

Antwort von Softouch Development

Hi Trevor, thanks for the feedback! If you haven't already, I would recommend contacting us over in tech support about the blank previews issue. This is usually easy to correct by installing driver updates or making other minor tweaks to the system. If you have some time to work on it, please feel free to contact me at support@easyworship.com. Fred

NDEREYIMANA
Designer in Burundi
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for lyrics and simple projections

Well the first thing i noticed the first time to use it is that its very easy to use and its ability to to project from multiple screens,well honestly that was a goal. Another great thing about easy worship is how easy it is to project song lyrics like for example in congregation or a church service when it comes to worship,it really give you the ability to control slides to slides whenever you want and how you want it. Last thing is the ability to import videos from youtube much easier with easy worship which can be showing videos from youtube a great success through this software.

Well it just seems outdated and harder compared to other softwares like pro presenter but still better than epic worship. But anyways though the software has some difficulties,it is still on of the best easy softwares to use

Antwort von Softouch Development

Hi NDEREYIMANA, Thanks for the feedback! We are passionate here at EasyWorship about offering the best service and highest quality product we can for our customers while keeping it user friendly. We have a very eager tech team here at EasyWorship who would be happy to help you with any issues you may be having with the software as well as an extensive library of training videos to help you learn how to take advantage of the software to it's fullest potential. If you have any questions just give us a call at (918) 250-1493. Nolan

Leroy
Technology, Projection, and Streaming Advisor in Kanada

Easy Worship 7 is well worth the upgrade from EW version 6

Kommentare: Easy Worship 6 did have problems with some video formats, and would randomly freeze when trying to play this next song during our service (or during testing before service), for example. The new version (v.7) has had not problems - and has made Live Streaming during the pandemic when we are 'online only' and only 3 people in the building stress free because we know our list of pre-recorded videos will play without hiccups.
This was our primary reason for the upgrade to v.7, but now having used EW7, I would not go back to the older version. I only have 5 months experience with EW6, and now about a month with EW7, but it has worked so well that I would not explore and learn new software from a competitor.

Easy Worship 7 handles our pre-recorded service videos very well during the restrictions for online-only services during our current lock-down. Also nice is the new dark mode (easier on the eyes in a dark room), remote control options, integration of video feeds directly into Easy Worship. The handling of scripture, and songs in the Schedule is also easier, with better flow when mixing different songs or verses together into one schedule item. Easy Worship 7 converts version 6 files into v7 easily. There are also easy backup and transfer between computers of song catalogue using USB Profile Transfer tool.

Integration of the new version was very Easy. But while we are still learning the new features of EW Ver. 7, one item that is not apparently available is simultaneously sending the Live to a Projector, and the Alpha Channel through NDI simultaneously. ** Note: We have not yet evaluated this completely, and this statement could be incorrect. We are looking to project simultaneously over VGA to our projector, and send a 'clean' transparent background NDI stream of the words for overlay on our Live Stream in OBS Studio, without having to use the Color Key in OBS to remove the background (which now always has to be solid colors, and still 'flickers' during slide transitions depending on the background color selected).

Antwort von Softouch Development

Hi Leroy, thanks for the feedback! I did want to let you know that dual projection is one of our most highly requested features and our development team is aware of the need for it. Our team will continue to encourage them to develop this feature until it is released. If you think of anything else that our team can do to improve the software or your experience, please let me know. Reach me at support@easyworship.com. Fred

Joey
volunteer in USA

Fantastic Program

Kommentare: Wow! The first Sunday using EasyWorship, the compliments on how easy it was to read the scripture lessons, and hymn lyrics from even the staunchest of objectors was real. Using YouTube clips a breeze and the built in copyright indicator, made life easy when broadcasting to live channels. Only, frustration I have is from time to time the programming will lock up while building schedules. Not all the time, but when I am in a rush so probably user error

the ease of use on this product is fantastic. I watched a couple of how to videos from easy worship and I was up and running. The capabilities to insert on the fly for the Pastor when he goes on a tangent is excellent along with the remote app when I am performing multiple roles during worship

I am not fond of the power point transposing but the ease of building slides for my needs in the presentation builder has eliminated my need to use power point.

Antwort von Softouch Development

Hi Joey, thanks for your feedback! The issue with the freezing/lockups is likely to be something easy to correct if our technical support team can take a look. Can you please contact them at your earliest convenience so that we can troubleshoot and correct the issue? You can send an email to support@easyworship.com and one of our personnel will reach out to you as soon as possible. Fred

Etornam
Team Lead in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

EasyWorship: The Best Presentation Software

Kommentare: I simply love EasyWorship and I have been using it in our church for more than 6years now to project bibles; show Christian movies, show motion videos, announcements, loop message alerts and display song lyrics. EasyWorship is the best in the Market and I love it soo much, it makes presentation soo easy and comes at a very good price.

EasyWorship is a very powerful and interactive presentation software for displaying bible verses, song lyrics, motion videos and announcements. The installation process is very simple and very easy to learn and use it. I really love the EasyWorship 7 platform, its very nice and comes with a remote function that can be controlled with a mobile phone - just soo amazing!!!!

I sometimes realize that EasyWorship does not pick some video files. Even when you have successfully loaded into onto the platform, it does not play when clicked on. It also sometimes causes distortion of PowerPoint data when loaded.

Antwort von Softouch Development

Hi Etornam, Thank you for the feedback! If you have time we would like to speak with you about the video's not playing correctly and any PowerPoint issues you are having. Please reach out to us at support@easyworship.com Thanks, Nolan