Über Simply.Coach

Simply.Coach ist eine unternehmenstaugliche Coaching-Management-Plattform, die die Coaching-Journey digitalisiert.

Erfahre mehr über Simply.Coach

Excellent customer support. New features get added regularly.

Bewertungen zu Simply.Coach

5,0
4,9

Simply.Coach hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 19 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Simply.Coach bereits verwendet?

Josh A.
Josh A.
Principal in USA
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Brings a sense of calm to coach practice management

Before using SimplyCoach I was always scrambling to figure out how many sessions I had completed with a client, find my session notes, offer tools and surveys, etc.

There are a few UI issues that create inconvenience but customer support is very responsive so I’m confident they’ll be addressed.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for your review & feedback Josh! Appreciate your trust & confidence in Simply.Coach

Grant S.
Owner in Neuseeland
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simply Coach - Every coach needs to see this and use it!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The platform performs well in all areas, but really stands out is the back up support the Simply Coach team deliver. Just click the CHAT support button and the team will solve your concerns, they have never failed me.

Once set up everything from loading in prospects to scheduling multiple sessions just became easy. I have multiple clients with multiple teams within them, using the cohort set up and being able to share information and schedules for training so quickly just made my admin diminish 10 fold. I have more time to do what I love - coach not admin.

Every new software platform has its glitches but because I got in at the early stages I was able to talk directly with the Simply Coach team and discuss various things that I required. This being done the glitches were sorted before they happened -I got everything I needed and continue to hassle the team to add more. No real negatives compared to other platforms that I have experienced.

letzten Monat

Thank you Grant! Appreciate your kind words and support in this journey!

Nancy S.
Director in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Neat an Effective tool for Coaching

The usability is great and design is intuitive. This makes the user journey quite seamless. Just the right features to help you in your coaching/Mentee journey. The self reflection is a powerful tool and a trend analysis is also available .

I would have loved to have a weekly pop up on the daily questions within this platform. A trend over monthly data, obvious limitations inferred from the data .

Sandy H.
Managing Director in Australien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product and addresses my key requirements for coaching software

Kommentare: Really impressed. There's a genuine desire to help and to build something that caters to the way coaches want to run their businesses. There are personal walk thrus, super responsive support, and a can-do attitude that impresses me.

I love the EASY & SIMPLICITY of this software. It does what it says it does and you do not need to be a genius to figure it out. I have flexibility, it is intuitive, it makes my coaching practice so much easier to manage.

Very little - there are things that I'd like to see developed more (like some additional 3rd party app integrations) but these guys care about their customers so take feedback into account with their dev program.

Neshica B.
Business Coach in Südafrika

Simply great!

Kommentare: Simply.Coach has helped me maintain all my engagements securely in an easy to use platform. The support team is very responsive. Platform enhancements are regular and based on customer feedback. I am enjoying the experience.

Simply.Coach is easy to use and setup. The templates available are useful and easily customizable.

The nudge feature is awesome but it does take time to set up and as a result I haven't used it as much as I would like.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Neshica, Thank you for your feedback and review. We will definitely work on improving the setup time for Nudges. Thank you for your trust & confidence in Simply.Coach!

Steven N.
CEO & Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great product!

Kommentare: The Simply.Coach team is great to work with and very amenable to considering requests for features to be added.

The ability to handle individual and corporate engagements, as well as, provide access/reporting for HR business partners.

There are features that are still coming, such as scheduling recurring meetings. This shouldn’t be considered a con as this and other features are coming and the Simply.Coach team has been great to work with and considerate of asks and open about what is still to come.

vor 5 Monaten

Hey Steven! Thank you for your review! We really appreciate the kind words and feedback. Look forward to your continued trust & support.

Jo V.
Business psychologist and Executive Coach in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simply does what it says on the tin and more

Kommentare: I have worked with many different systems to support my business. Before I selected Simply.Coach, I wrote a page with all the criteria I needed and it came out top. The team are very responsive to requests and keep improving. I actually looked at the system over a year ago (2021) and it wasn't a good match then. I'm glad I revisited my decision.

It is easy to use, and supports my business processes in coaching and consulting. I can keep all my client communications in one place, keep clients engaged with nudges and prepared for sessions with the digital tools. I haven't used the feature yet to collect information from other stakeholders, but certainly will. Simply.Coach will be able to grow with me as my business grows and even scale with a growing team of coaches.

Being able to sign an agreement straight from the system would be great. The system doesn't look as modern as some other systems, like Delenta. In the future more integrations would be good, like Xero for accounting and Mailerlite for newsletters.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Jo, Thank you for your kind words and trust in Simply.Coach! We take your feedback on contracts (on our immediate roadmap) and the look/feel - we have built our platform solely based on user feedback and will continue to listen & act on it! We appreciate your business & look forward to seeing you Simply.Coach for a long time.

Jennifer P.
Executive Coach in USA

Simply Coach Simply Cares

Kommentare: Again, the overall experience is excellent - b/c the software meets my needs as a coach, and because the team really cares about my experience!

What I like most about Simply Coach is that it was and is designed by coaches. The team is very interested in feedback from users. They incorporate our suggestions and add features based on our needs. It's amazing!

I'd like to be able to get to the link for a Chemistry session faster and easier. But otherwise, this is a great product!

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your review and kind words. We take your feedback about the Chemistry Session - allow us sometime to think and improve this for you! Once again - we really appreciate your trust and support in Simply.Coach!

Kevin P.
Executive Coach in USA

Great Value for Managing Coaching Practice

Kommentare: Positive, I recommend this coaching platform.

The ability to manage clients within one space, and customize templates and create learning modules. Additionally, Simply Coach provides its own assessments and feedback tools which offer value, as well as tools to track progress and move clients forward with goals.

As with most platforms, the initial set-up and navigation can be a challenge. What has differentiated Simply Coach from other platforms I have used in my career is that they are open to feedback and modifying the tools and platform to best serve client needs. Several modifications have been made since I signed up which have been really helpful. It good to know they are open and interested in feedback which brings more value to the partnership.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you Kevin for your kind words. We really appreciate all your feedback and will continue to invest in our relationship and keep improving our product. Thank you for your business!

Kulas A.
Kulas A.
Life and Transition Coach in Kanada
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

A tool that has the potential to simplify your practice's frontend and backend work.

The Customer support is really awesome. They are so approachable and would listen to features that I think customers might need. Bug fixes are resolved fast as well. Overall it gave me 4/5 things I need in a CRM.

It doesn't integrate to Stripe yet but it's in the pipeline.

Nancy K.
Founder in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Good platform for business management, client onboarding and engagement

Kommentare: They are always courteous and seem genuine in wanting to improve my customer experience. I also appreciate that they listen to suggestions and often accommodate request. I had an issue where it was truly operator's (read my) error, and the representative apologized and thanked me for improving the software, as he explained that my resolving my issue prevents others from having the same problem.

As an independent coach, I needed something that could help me maximize my time while providing an excellent client experience. I believe I found that in Simply.coach. The software takes care of managing the business with automated invoicing and scheduling, and the ability to integrate Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace is simple. Zoom access is also integrated into the software. On the practice side, I love I can access my coaching content, including session notes, in one place. The client also has a dedicated, organized space to maximize their coaching experience. I also like the nudge feature where I send "nudges" to enhance the coaching session while engaging with the client between sessions. Simply.coach also provides templates to make the coaching journey easier and you have the option to customize and create your own.

There was a slight learning curve, but customer support has been very responsive, with my issues being resolved quickly. The only other thing I would like to see is the ability to add video, rather than link the information.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you Nancy! Appreciate your feedback and review. Look forward to helping simply.coach!

Lorraine E.
Co-founder/CEO in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Great User-Friendly Software to Managing Your Coaching Business and Clients.

Kommentare: I needed an appropriate coaching and client software pretty quickly since I wasn't really prepared to launch when my client requested my services. The software that I was somewhat familiar with was not user-friendly and ultimately was too complicated to get me started quickly. I was turned on to Simply.Coach by another coach in a group that I am a part of and when I tried it, it was quite easy to use and the staff was ready and willing to help me quickly with any difficulty I had. They have superior Customer Service team and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very attentive to clients and making this the most effective and efficient software for them.

The scheduling and use of the portal for the client to access as well. The shared space to include resources or just make comments back and forth between regular sessions. The ability to have check-ins on the actions toward the client goals.

The process to check if the client is completing their goals is tedious. I would prefer a table that shows for the designated time period if they have checked and what their answer was to the check-in question for every day of that period.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you Lorraine for your kind words and we appreciate your support. We have taken your feedback and are already working on improving the user experience for the Goal Checkins!

Ram K.
CEO Coach in Indien
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

One-stop shop for coaches!

* User-friendly * Excellent customer support * New features get added regularly

* Time to implement new features is a bit high, although this may not the fault of the team given their smaller size.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you Ramkumar for your feedback. We will ensure that the features you requested are delivered at a much quicker pace! Thank you for your business.

Adrian K.
Owner and Director in UK
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simply.Awesome

Kommentare: It reallly helps me to manage my clients and the structures in place allow me to learn new things and use resources too.

A very well architected and thought out platform. Easy to setup and use and amazing support with instant response and extremely fast resolution.

There are still some features that are work in progress, but everything I’ve suggested or thought of is already on the roadmap, so that’s good to know. It’s an evolving product.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank for the kind words Adrian! Look forward to a long partnership.

Srikanth S.
Chief Enabling Officer in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simply Coach is Simply Great

Kommentare: A great way to run my coaching practice...thanks to all the great people at Simply Coach

The session notes feature as well as the Tools and Repository are quite powerful to have as a coach. Going beyond this, the support and development team at Simply Coach takes the trouble of calling up and finding if you are happy and whether you need any support or improvement. Wow! This is Proactivity in action!

As such nothing to not like. If I must, then I would suggest that a 360b degree tool can be designed and included with a readymade template. If it is already there, obviously, I've missed it.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Srikanth, Thank you for your review & feedback - We appreciate your trust & support! With regards to your question - We do have 3 360 Feedback templates in our Digital Tools Repository - please do check them out and reach out to us incase you have any questions about the same!

Divya M.
Divya M.
Human Resource Specialist in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A great product with multiple usage

Kommentare: Right from the actual product to its implementation, it has been a smooth process.

Simply.Coach is a wonderful product which offers many features and the option to customize it as per our requirement. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] & team have very thoughtfully designed it and are very proactive in making changes as the requirement changes. We used to evaluate leadership development impact @ Sapient and what we got was a true representation of the same - all through Simply.Coach.

I believe the collation of data was a bit of a problem but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] & team have already been thinking of how to make it more succinct and in one place.

Srikanth S.
Co-founder in Indien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One product that lives upto its name

Kommentare: The admin part of coaching is always something that is the least value adding to a coach's time, especially given we have limited hours. So, a product that is versatile, highly effective and simple to use is a blessing for any coach. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to focus on their coaching while still ensuring that their business is running smoothly.

SimplyCoach is a great product for coaches - it looks after all the backend and admin related issues so you can just go out and coach. It also provides the client with an interface so they can use it too.

At this time, there is nothing not to like. At our stage of coaching business, this is a great product to have.

Ashish T.
Ashish T.
Director of Technology in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple yet very effective

The entire product has been developed keeping key features for an effective coaching. Love the sleek and minimalist interface.

Dashboards could be better so that they provide better optics on growth.

Nikita D.
Manager People Success in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Simplicity of Simply Coach is its Differentiator

Kommentare: The entire experience was seamless and it helped give a wonderful overview of the Impact of our leadership development programs

I used this for administering an Impact Assessment for our Leaders. Things I liked - 1. Simple & Customizable 2. Access to multiple stakeholders 3. Ability to send nudges & reminders 4. Ability to document conversations 5. Flexibility w.r.t. cost

I would like to see Advanced & Customized Reporting & Analysis