Über Everstage

Für deine kundenorientierten Teams ist Everstage ein moderner Maßstab für das Provisionsmanagement.

Erfahre mehr über Everstage

The best part is that it's integrated with our Salesforce, so my revenue generation for a month can be easily tracked in incentives tat I will get.

The delayed sync between Salesforce and Everstage causes me to sometimes have to wait a day or so to use Everstage if I make major pipeline updates.

Bewertungen zu Everstage

Everstage hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 493 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Everstage bereits verwendet?

Arun Sai
Arun Sai
Senior Inside Sales Manager in Indien

The Best Way to Have All Your Insights Under One Single Stage

Kommentare: In terms of having an overview on all sales commissions insights instead of going through all previous report, payslips and all we 're getting clear insights reports and tracking which saves a lot of power time and helps to grow productivity

Provides hassle-free access to all your financial planning, overview on achievement and targets to set the goals by reducing usual power timeeven the support session is great, Crystal Dashboarding is the best thing, I loved to have all my tracks to get accessed easily

trackers and statements aren't updating frequentlybut if thats on time, Everstage would be Great

Thomas
Director, Revenue Operations in Niederlande
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Everstage just gets it!

Kommentare: Positive.

We had a very straightforward use case of Sales, BDR and CSM Commissions. Not only the tool was smooth in terms of our implementation and go-live, we also had some of the best learnings from the Everstage team. They were able to help us optimize and validate a lot of our assumptions and helped us arrive with a great commission plan implementation.

The end user experience is very good but the integration to Zuora is the only thing that I found lacking which was mitigated by a Zapier workflow that the Everstage team setup.

Piyush
Business Manager in Indien

Frequent updation is required

Accurate data is not properly visible. It should fetch the exact details.

Amir
Sales in Indien

Everstage : A marvellous Product

Kommentare: Its impeccable .It impacted my sales achievemeet in a different way and that too 100%

Its very transparent and we can easily check the real time performances and we can easily achieve our goals .Everstage plays a vital roles in terms of managing revenues and incentives .It motivates to achieve the expected target and fairness in the comissions .

It lags a bit but its fine.Its takes more time to login i will really appreciate if you can fix that bug .Graphics are good we can update that as well

Yashwanth
Senior inside sales specialist in Indien

REVIEW-Everstage- ONE STOP SOLUTION

Kommentare: Everstage is really helpfull for me on tracking my daily basis needfulls like target,acheivment of target,comission tracking ,payout on monthly basis.Overall had a good experience in using this application which made me feel less time consuming and as a ONE STOP SOLUTION

Easy to identify the payout ,COMISSIONS,AND TARGET ACHEIVEMENTSEverstage is really helpfull for me on tracking my daily basis needfulls like target,acheivment of target,comission tracking ,payout on monthly basis.Overall had a good experience in using this application which made me feel less time consuming and as a ONE STOP SOLUTION

BUGGING AND LOGIN ISSUESEverstage is really helpfull for me on tracking my daily basis needfulls like target,acheivment of target,comission tracking ,payout on monthly basis.

Abhishek
Sr Evangelist in Indien

My Pocket Guide for Commission Calculations

Kommentare: My experience has been more over on top since it solves my major issues of incentive calculations in a calculative manner at one click.

Everstage have great feature to compete with team mates through leaderboard ranking, incentive calculations. This makes my sales journey so easy by all this features at one platform.drives me towards more sales every quater.

It should have some real time notification features which shows how better we can do everyday and helps be more motivated towards achieving more.

rakesh
inside sales manager in Indien

salesforce

Kommentare: Everstage is one of the platform, which will provide the overview and as well as the overall information about the emoployee information.

salesforce is one of the software which will be very usefull in terms of the customer data as well as the company data. Its very important for the employes who are working on this software on a daily basis beacause they can find out the exact information.

One of the least its about the salesforces is about dash board as well as the slow process and need to imporove on the quality of the software as well.

Rohan
Senior Business Manager in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Everstage - Best software for Sales Commision

Kommentare: Overall good experience, Manager view can have some additional features.

Ease of use, Teams' performance dashboard, Real-time calculation

Sometimes it takes time to load the data. Manager view can have some additional feature

Kartik
Sr. Inside sales specialist in Indien
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Makes Sales Journey Exciting.

Kommentare: The experience is top notch since it solves major issues of operations too by showing good calculations and easy understanding of incentives.

The best features are leaderboard, incentive calculations, past month performance and rankings. This integration has helped us in getting easy calculations and makes the overall journey easy.

It should have some notification features which shows Hey! You've overachieved. or it should show Hey! you did better from last month. This things not just show data but also motivates to work more hard.

Sreereshma
Sreereshma
Senior Inside sales Envangelist in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Everstage is a dynamic and innovative company that offers a range of services tailored to the needs

Kommentare: impressive aspect of Everstage is their ability to adapt and customize their services to meet the unique requirements of each client. Whether it's project management, consulting, or strategic planning, Everstage works closely with their clients to understand their goals and objectives, and then develops tailored strategies and solutions to achieve success.

One of the standout features of Everstage is their team of highly skilled professionals who are dedicated to providing exceptional service. Their expertise and knowledge in their respective fields ensure that clients receive the highest quality support and guidance throughout their engagement with Everstage.

LOOKING FOR MORE FEATURES. May be adding few other performance tracker on a daily basis will also be helpful

Abhigyan
Senior Associate Business Manager in Indien

Experience with everstage

Kommentare: Being honest I'm very much happy in terms of using everstage compared to other softwares I have used like salesbabu CRM, Salesforce, Zendesk, Zoho, Smart assist

Easy to track the metrics, Performance management tracking system, Well developed platform, user friendly.Everstage is a software tool designed for sales teams to help them manage their sales process more efficiently. Some of the features of Everstage software include lead management, pipeline tracking, sales forecasting, and analytics.

Pricing or specific features that are not available or not suitable for their needs. It's important to do thorough research and carefully evaluate any software before deciding to use it, to ensure that it meets your specific requirements and expectations.

Kyle
Revenue Operations Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Everstage : A Partnership

Kommentare: From the very beginning the experience has been great and we formed a really strong relationship quickly, which is mostly due the strong revenue operations foundation that most of the folks over there have. Not only were they very attentive to our needs as a business, they also cared about us personally. A few of the make or break features that we needed were quickly developed into their roadmap and delivered immediately.

One of the best parts about Everstage is the partnership that they provide and the willingness they have to adopt their solution to your needs. It is very clear that the folks at Everstage really care about their clients and providing long term success in their commissions processes.

The platform is early on in its' lifecycle so there are some important features that are still being implemented.

Mohan
Associate Business Manager in Indien
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Everstage!! One platform for all calculations/commissions.

Kommentare: Visualization of the data is something am a big fan of , simple and understood at a glance . Everstage has helped me to understand the current , build the pipeline and plan the number i will exit in in the end of the month.

Everstage has made lives easy by user friendly tool . Tracking each sale, Building pipeline and planning the numbers has become much easier and good bye for other sheets and labor work. But with Everstage receiving the info at hand , automatic from Salesforce and with real time info has made things easy and saves a lot of time. Gamification with Ranking system motivates each one to do better than other

Nothing as much, its just amazing. Everstage helped a lot to replace our existing Google sheets . For a person like me who cant remember the formulas , making sheets and updating everything in real time , and loosing data if not done every time was a really tough task, But Everstage has been a boon now.

S Puneeth
Inside Sales Evangelist in Indien
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

"Real Time Transparency and User Friendly"

Kommentare: Everstage is benefitting us in saving time and mostly getting us peace of mind by helping us avoid multiple Excel sheets for report and calculations. And it is helping us track our performance and get the report auto generated. Thanks to Everstage for saving our time and helping us to concentrate on other works.

The platform is user friendly and provides transparency and real-time visibility of my performance and motivates me by giving a different experience. I can say that, by looking at the platform and looking at my incentives tab, it keeps me happy and smile on my face. Thanks to Everstage!!!

I don't think there is anything to dislike for now, as it's new experience overall for us and started using and experiencing. However, I can say that there can be a lot of other features that can be integrated in the near future. If there is anything coming up in mind, I'll definitely keep the team posted on the same.

Swathi
Sales consultant in Indien

Simplified sales commission platform

Provides a centralized platform for tracking and managing sales activities and progressOffers real-time data and analytics to help sales teams make informed decisionsHelps to streamline sales processes and increase efficiencyAutomates repetitive tasks such as data entry and lead trackingEnables sales teams to collaborate and share information easilyEnables managers to monitor and evaluate performance of sales team and individualsProvides actionable insights and alerts to help sales teams prioritize and focus on key opportunitiesIntegrates with other business tools such as CRM and marketing automation softwareOffers mobile access, allowing sales teams to access and update information on the goProvides an easy way to track pipeline, forecast and increase sales productivity.

Some users may find the software complex and difficult to navigateIt may require a dedicated IT support team to maintain and troubleshoot the softwareIntegrations with other systems may require additional time and resources to set up and maintainDependence on software can lead to lack of accountability and ownership of sales activities

Harsh
Sr. Inside Sales Manager in Indien
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Everstage is best software in sales industry

Kommentare: My overall experience is very good and earlier when this software was not there it used to be difficult to calculate incentives and compensation but with Everstage now I can focus more on my performance, rather than calculating incentives

The best thing I like about this software it has a very friendly user dashboard and its very easy to calculate the revenues and we can work on this which is pending opportunities that we have missed. with the leaderboard option we can easily identify and make decision in competitive environment.

As of now there is nothing that I don't like and everything is sufficient there

Shahinul
Inside Sales Specialist in Indien
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool to track the performance

Kommentare: Smooth and easy,helped me to improve my performance and also helped me to keep my track record day to day. I am very happy with this product.

Easy to use and know about my performance from the day, i can know how much i have to achieve and how can i improve my performance.

I liked everything about everstage, there is nothing dislikely about the product.

Rahul
Inside Sales in Indien

Excellent Interface and Features of Everstage

Kommentare: It's user friendly to check performance linked incentives, forecasting the incentives and target the revenue number accordingly. No need to keep a note of past date, it's all available with a single click.

It helps to solve the complex Incentive process and shows all in one placeAwesome UIEasy to track & Use

No Features of Percentage-wise ReportSupport is slow

Gokila
Senior Learning Consultant in Indien
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Everstage review - the next face of ease tracking of your payout's

Kommentare: It is really good and I would really appreciate Everstage team for finding such a great user-friendly payout track

Everstage is really user friendly for tracking payout and incentives on monthly basis. It is really helpful to track your payout on time

Everstage login takes sometime so I would suggest to work on ease access

Basudev
inside sales evangelist in Indien
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Review helping hand for better understanding

Kommentare: I can definitely say it was very great having everstage, as priority to solve everything. It a very easy to use thing to go ahead and do things to calculate and plan. It has made my work life to easy.

Everstage is very easy to use and calculate, better to understand by seeing my past performance along with all the order id tagged, also these features helps to estimate the various upcoming days which also helps to calculate my incentive.

nothing, this platform is best. Nothing as such i found till now

Goru
Senior inside sales specialist in Indien
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best tool to know your compensations

Kommentare: Totally satisfied with this tool, it will save your time. no need to calculate manually for your compensation and now everything can easily accessible.

Very well designed the tool and anyone can easily navigate their incentives and can track their individual performance. It will save your time and easily monitored your records.

Frankly speaking I started exploring this software and very well liked, nothing dislikes so far . may be they introduce new features soon to amaze us more.

shouvik
inside sales specialist in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best to use in sales and business develoment

i would say the best is that its very handy to know how much you have performed and how much you have earned in terms of commision it bring a good motivation in terms of motivation to do a little extra and we can set goal how much we can earn

i would say its the ui only which is kind of complicated rest assured it does the job preety good but if possible it can be worked in terms of ease to access

yuvaraj
Senior inside sales manager in Indien

Experience with Everstage

Kommentare: Its very good and overwhelming for me, as its offer me one stop solution.

Being a sales employ, its always tricky for us to calculate the incentives and quaterly assesments. But with the help of everstage,its really very easy to see the calculated incentives in correct way.

Not as such, as of now, But if it can include some graphical view of monthly target and respective incentives ,it would be good.

Siidharth
Senior Inside Sales Manager in Indien
E-Learning, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Intelligent sales comission experience

Kommentare: To track all the sales and commissions earned for month of an individual and which helps us to know where we stand at and what is the deficit we have to cover.

Incentive structure, because I can track all the commissions, earned every much and know what the current commission earned for a month which drives me to do more sales.

I did not find any cons of Everstage as it is fulfilling all my needs

Ragesh
Inside Sales Specialist in Indien

Super Saver

The base that they have worked is the importantce that they have given to while compared with other infrastructres

reloading feature that takes time, may be due to my network speed or something