Narrato Workspace Erfahrungen

Über Narrato Workspace

Narrato is a content planning, creation and collaboration platform with an AI content ideation, creation and optimization assistant.

Erfahre mehr über Narrato Workspace

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Narrato Workspace

5,0

Narrato Workspace hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Narrato Workspace bereits verwendet?

Stacy J.
Stacy J.
Editor in Indien
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and intuitive

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Narrato does replace a number of other tools in our content process, which were actually affecting our productivity. We now have a single platform for content planning (including SEO), creation, and publishing. The best part is that team communication and collaboration have become easier for us. We don’t need to share our content for review via email or Dropbox anymore. Multiple team members can collaborate on a single piece of content on Narrato itself. Narrato customer support is commendable - they have been with us from day 1 and every issue we’ve raised has been resolved very quickly.

There are a lot of interesting features that we are still exploring. The content calendar is great for keeping track of projects. We can also publish content directly to our WordPress site, which is a huge plus. But most of all we love the AI writing tools on Narrato. The AI writing assistant and topic generator comes in really handy on many occasions and the AI-generated content is high-quality.

I would like to have more publishing support, like social media scheduling so I don’t have to use another tool for it. Also having some more ready-to-use content templates for different use cases would be great. They are rolling out new features frequently so I’m hoping to see some interesting developments soon.

Raluca T.
PR Specialist in Rumänien

Well designed tools with a focus on the needs of content marketing teams.

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: A lovely one from start to finish!

You can assign clients in Guest Roles to their respective projects on the platform. They will be able to view any content under these projects that are marked for the client’s visibility. Project managers can also be added to projects and they get access to all the folders and tasks under that project.

Nothing I can think of at the moment. Narrato seems perfectly fitted for the needs of content marketing teams.

Touseef U.
Community Specialist in Pakistan

One of the best!

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It is helping me and our team a lot with team and client management. We are maintaining a smoother workflow and everything is being tracked which is great because we don't find ourselves scurrying every time we hit hurdles.

I love their content and workflow management feature. It helps me collaborate with the team in an extremely efficient fashion, see my assigned work, and keeps everything organized. Plus the client management feature comes in handy a lot! You can share your work, keep track of payments etc with ease.

It is still a fairly new product in the market so there are a few features/functionalities that are lacking but we are hoping the team behind narrato keeps on improving the platform. Personally, I wish there were more integration on the platform making it a one-stop solution

Jared H.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Way better than Google Workspace

Kommentare: I have been very pleased with this service and so glad that something like this exists so we didn't have to be dependent on goole workspace. I was so tired of email communication and things getting lost in the shuffle. They have great customer support and walked my team through everything which made setting everything up much faster!

I love that I have a central place for my team to provide content and keep it all easily organized and accessible. I love that my content writer can submit all her articles ahead of time and that my graphic designer can go in and grab the content to begin designing email newsletters. It has been a dream to have a workspace like this that doesn't require back and forth communication via email.

I wish there was a better way for me to approve content ready to publish. Meaning, if my content writer submits an article, I wish I could easily approve it so we can get our graphic designer to begin designing the content.

Marketing Lead in Philippinen

Content Writing Made Easy

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I'm very happy with my experience with Narrato! The tool is useful for nearly everything involved in content construction and collaboration. It's easy to use and does an excellent job at optimizing the writing process so I have more time to focus on other parts of the business.

I love using Narrato's AI assistant because it helps me write better and faster than ever before. Writing content for our blog used to take hours, and my brain would almost always be out of creative juice by the end of the day. But with Narrato, I can generate a week's worth of content in around the same time.

New features are still being added every other week, so the best is yet to come.