Über Maatdesk

Manage all your cases, customers and tasks in one place using Maatdesk. Try Maatdedesk today using our 6-MONTH FREE TRIAL.

Erfahre mehr über Maatdesk

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Maatdesk

5,0
5,0

Maatdesk hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Maatdesk bereits verwendet?

Mayron D.
Paralegal in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Maatdesk Review

Kommentare: It improved the billing process of the firm.
It allowed the clients to keep track of their cases.
The software keep all the client's information in one place.
The accessibility is incredible since you have access to the software from any part of the world with internet access. Meaning that you can work from anyplace.

Our firm has been using this software for around 2 years. It is very easy to work with. One feature that is really helpful is that the clients has access to their accounts to keep track of their cases and see their status. You can also communicate with the client through the software, you have all the information of the client in one place. The software keeps track of all the time you have worked in an specific client facilitating the billing process.

The software needs to improve its filter system.

Dianelys C.
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Paralegal Maatdesk review

Kommentare: I have been working with it since the beginning, and I cannot be more happier with this program

It is fast, easy to work with, practical, secure, accesible.

I don’t think that is nothing that I feel it bothers me about this program, Maatdesk’s team has always been there for our firm to resolve any problem.

Natalie G.
Legal Assistant in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service

I love the team behind the software, they are fast at responding and able to help out

They're a few things that are currently being changed but the team is working hard. The dashboard needs updating for OC info, judges info

Ismael L.
Law Clerk in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Law Clerk point of view

I like its features that makes easier the handling of the software. Calendar and alerts are essential and this program have them on point. The support team that provides assistance with troubleshooting is perfect. And its online capability is essential to this modern world. You can access every file and client from anywhere in the world which is very convenient because it allows me to work when I need it.

Migrating from the previous software we had at the office was not an easy task but fortunately the support team guided me through every step.