Über BusyPaws

Business platform for dog trainers, doggy daycares, kennels and other pet care businesses.

Erfahre mehr über BusyPaws

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu BusyPaws

5,0

BusyPaws hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie BusyPaws bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Emily H.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

The BEST booking software

Kommentare: I love everything about this software. It looks great. My clients have the option of booking appointments themselves. Canceling the appointments via the client portal. Intake forms are generated and available for them to sign prior to their appointments. If I ever have an issue or made a mistake the Team at BusyPaws are available to me. I actually can talk to them and they’ve always been able to resolve my problems. They answer questions in a timely manner and take suggestions regarding improvements that can be made. I have recommended this software to other dog grooming professionals in the industry. It’s so much better then other platforms.

This software is extremely useful, easy to use and full of features.

The only con I had and will be implemented soon is the option for clients to add a tip at checkout.

Patrice K.
Owner/Dog Trainer in USA
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing customer service with a solid product

Kommentare: Their customer service is top notch and it seems like they are continuing to develop their product. I save a lot of time and can have all my business needs met in 1 place vs. paying for and sending clients to different softwares.

This product is pretty intuitive and they have helpful article detailing the set up process. Their payment process for clients is the easiest I have used yet. I love that they allow actual signatures so you can set up contracts too.

There are some features that don't work ideally for my company, such as not being able to set different time frames in availability. I can only set one chunk of hours per day.

Sarah D.
Business Owner in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform overall!

Kommentare: Very good! Highly recommended.

Great developers and service, vaccine records tracking and customer management.

Some issues with usability that I believe are in progress of being rectified. For example customers consistently have issues with drop down menus selecting the wrong service - this could be changed somehow. Calendar could be more functional/easier to organize/use if multiple services/service categories. Need to be able to customize reminders and when they go out but happy they have added reminders.