Filtern nach:

Über Screenscape

Industry leading digital signage that is affordable, easy to use, and scalable. Top reviewed software + plug and play hardware.

Erfahre mehr über Screenscape

Andrew R.
Andrew R.
Director of Engagement & Corporate Relations in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Smooth, Simple, and Backed Up by Reliable Support

Kommentare: ScreenScape has been a very visible part of our efforts this year to give our company a fresh feel and to energize our corporate culture. We have used it for fun things as well as for vital messaging.

I understood how to use it almost immediately. It was not daunting at all.

I wish there was more automatic content (things like news, jokes, trivia, etc.).

Tim D.
Marketing & Communications Manager in Kanada
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easiest signage system yet

Kommentare: Awesome. It's just that easy to use and get up and going.

All the templates and all the features contained within each. The scheduling feature is also excellent.

Some templates I use are very restrictive in design. In extreme cases I just use the blank and create my own, which works just as well.

Marie M.

Ruined after they were Acquired

Screenscape is very easy to use. I like that they have many templates to choose from and it's quick and easy to design professional screens. Their user interface is extremely easy to use. Reliable. Customer Support was fantastic.

The thing I liked least was the lack of zones within the software. Also, the price for hte hardware and software was too high. Everything else was great. Screenscape was acquired by Spectrio in 2021 and the transition was unorganized and confusing. Customer Support with Spectrio is terrible. It seems like Spectrio is too big and perhaps hiring too many new people who don't know what is going on. This results in calls and emails being forwarded to other departments and nothing getting resolved.

Stefanie M.
Marketing Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Digital Signage Solution

Kommentare: Able to quickly and easily change messaging without having to invest in an expensive signage system that ties me to proprietary templates. The templates that come with the software are easily customized or you can upload your own artwork. Within several months of purchasing and setting up Screenscape at our property, a new version was released and Screenscape made it easy to upgrade. It is pretty slick, allows me to create custom assets, link to our social media feeds, use RSS feeds for local news and weather, insert video and create a great branded signage solution. I could not find an equivalent solution anywhere else.

Extremely easy to use and yet is customizable so that I can create assets that match our branding and overall look. I started out using the Screenscape templates and then customized with my own assets. I can easily preview my screens before they go live and make changes on the fly. Screenscape offered great personalized customer service that helped me through some initial technical hurdles at our end with our network. The response time was fast and extremely friendly. I also like the fact that new features and templates keep getting added so the product stays fresh and attractive. The templates are great to use as is or customize and make your own.

They really wasn't anything that I disliked. I did discover that the software was not compatible with Firefox and really works best with Google Chrome. I simply switch browsers when I upload my changes.

Antwort von ScreenScape

Thank you for the kind words and your feedback, Stefanie. We really appreciate it!

Walter C.
Senior Engineer, Continuous Improvement in Kanada
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

ScreenScape 5

Kommentare: The reliability of these devices enables content to be reliably displayed for extended periods. We have used these to communicate much of our pandemic information as well as 'visual relief' videos (wilderness, running springs, waterfalls, etc.) to provide our employees a mental break with the occasional glance at the screens. We recently acquired 7 more devices to reach our more remote areas where we have crews assemble in advance of the day's field work.

Clean console, easy to organize. Content easy to create and edit. Uploading content (videos) works very well. Is easy to share. Device setup is a simple, lean process. Device status console is very convenient. Sales and Support team feels very 1 on 1, they do a great job.

Difficult to embed content from webpages, or to include sections of a webpage (provincial COVID updates for example) is not easily achieved and it's appearance when developing the content doesn't reflect how it looks on the screen. Some of the devices in use show as offline, but this is being problem-solved now. It would be nice to have optional alerts set up where you could select email addresses that receive a notification summary when devices go offline (vs remembering to go in and check status)

Sharon J.
Web Services Coordinator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Good product

Kommentare: Screenscape is a good product that is easy to use. The support for the product is very good.

Screenscape offers a nice variety of templates, plus the ability to implement several different types of media for a great digital sign presentation.

We find that we frequently have displays that are unavailable.

Christopher A.
Manager in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Works as expected - wish it was more flexible

Kommentare: We use this in-house in our Call Center for Alarm Monitors to show pertinent information (current weather for areas we monitor, tips and tricks, etc) as well as fun quotes and motivational images (no hang in there kittens for us!). It's very useful for what we need - and adds a bit of a professional touch that impresses guests.

It looks great - very professional. The web interface makes it easy to put the content we want up - both informational and entertaining - and adjust it as needed.

The software does feel a little restrictive. Without using RSS feeds or other outside sources, you can't have multiple location's weather reports. Creating a slide without using one of the templates can be a bit clunky and a little restrictive - but it's nothing deal-breaking.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Christopher, Thanks for the review! We've added stand-alone full-screen weather templates to the ScreenScape platform. Now you can display different weather locations on the same playlist/device! You can read more about it on our blog: https://www.screenscape.com/blog/new-customizable-weather-apps-weather-templates-available/

Lori C.
Office Coordinator in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Happy Customer

Kommentare: By being able to have our guests' and new hires' names on the screen when they come in, makes it feel more personal for them. We also use it to share company news and to just lighten up our break room.

It is easy to create a basic template then add/change names quickly. The changes show almost immediately-no waiting for the system to go through a long cycle. It's simple to change multiple screens quickly. Being able to search media by the file is helpful.

When setting a specific time for a slide to start/stop, the system defaulting to the next year instead of the next day is annoying. It would be nice to be able to access more ready-made slides that have positive messages or funny pictures.

David B.
Network Engineer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Flexabile

Kommentare: My overall experience has been very positive and would recommend it anyone looking for this type of solution.

The setup of the devices is very easy. I also like that my users are able to create content without having to take a all day class to understand how to do it. Lots of add-ins and able to scale to your needs.

I wish we had better options for the RSS feeds but that is pretty minor.

Cora W.
Senior Member Services Rep in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Pleasantly Surprised

Kommentare: Overall we are very satisfied!

This is the easiest program i have ever used! We have Optecs Signage for our outdoor screens, they are complicated, not very user friendly.

The only problem I seem to have are the pictures sometimes rotate 45 degrees. Otherwise, I love the programing.

Josh W.
IT Data Services Coordinator in Kanada
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Sports & Rec Digital Signage

Kommentare: We have had a great relationship with ScreenScape over the years. We selected ScreenScape in our early days to help us present our facility schedule(s) in a modern way. Also the home grown maritime customer support has been hands down phenomenal from having a general inquiry, upgrading technology or an integration their team has always been there for us.

With the new release of ScreenScape 5 it has been an IT dream. Getting rid of flash and modernizing the environment to keep up with the ever changing pace of technology has enabled a smoother experience for our staff using the product.

More scheduling logic to meet our particular business needs would improve our efficiency when using this product.

Peter B.
Director - Member Services in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Screenscape

Kommentare: We keep our customer service team up to speed on stats, contests, and our departmental goals. We've been with Screenscape from the beginning and each new release has more features.

Screenscape is easy to use, install, and bring up to speed. If you have a wifi solution in your business you will be up and running in a day. The templates provided are easy to load content into, or you can customize your own.

We've had no problems with Screenscape.

Melissa D.
Conference Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ScreenScape easy to use custom digital signabge

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: enjoyable and fun to create different slides,

This was very very easy to use, and facilitate new digital images quickly around our business

I was unable to tile different images simultaneously . this would occur when we had multiple events with signage data.

Candy L.
Sr. Marketing Specialist in USA
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Very Satisfied with ScreenScape

Kommentare: The support team for ScreenScape is considerably better than other vendors servicing our credit union. Always friendly and quick to respond. I would recommend ScreenScape for any business. With the single page device monitoring, I can see if a device isn't updating properly and take action. Our main battle is in-house; making sure lobby personnel keep the TVs turned on.

I like the visual interface and ease of changing playlists with automatic updates. The templates provided by ScreenScape are very helpful, as well. I don't use many but they give me ideas for our own designs. These screens also offer an inexpensive way to satisfy some NCUA notices and regulations.

I would like to see all playlists and assigned devices listed on one screen. With 25 devices, I must be careful the correct playlist is showing on each screen, so I often go back and forth reviewing.

Gary W.
Director, Marketing & Franchise Development in USA
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Screenscape

Kommentare: See above response.

The ease with which playlists can be manipulated. We have 3 flat panel screens in all our locations, where driver's can watch a playlist that is entertaining, educating and fun to help past the time. Disney's TV monitors above waiting lines was the original inspiration.

We have no complaints. The software has functioned as advertised, and the new wireless devices work well, so far without any problems.

Eric D.
Manager customer service in USA
Groߟhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Marketing Tool

Kommentare: ScreenScape has allowed us to present marketing and promotional material in a way that we never have before. The ability to show videos and change the queue in real time it’s a great benefit to our business. We serve many different markets and ScreenScape allows us to tailor our marketing to each of our customers in real time.

The product and platform is very intuitive and easy to use. This is a great tool for getting all sorts of marketing content in front of your customer.

Some minor connectivity issues. Seems that the device must be in relative close proximity to your wireless router.

Robert S.
President in Kanada

Everything I'd expect from a Digital Signage Solution

Kommentare: ScreenScape5 truly makes digital signage easy with all the features you'd expect. Not only is the system excellent but so is their customer service. A great company to deal with!

Professional front end; Easy to use back end; Simple setup; Knowledgable support team;

So far we have no complaints with the system.

Jenna K.
Marketing specialist in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for small company

Kommentare: Great tool for internal communication, very helpful from launch to service with on site issues.

The software is great for our small company and our single purpose of internal communications. It is easy to use, easy to share with others in my company, and the customer service is definitely top notch.

I think there could be a little more room for design freedom. It is frustrating that you can only draw a rectangle shape, but for a circle or other shapes it is much more difficult to find. A few more design elements would be nice.

Kevin W.
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Helpful but limited

Kommentare: The support staff is great and I do like using it.

I like the creation suite, the audio quality, and the video quality.

Not being able to use one device for multiple screens, as a small office owning more than one isn't cost-effective for us.

Sean F.
Dining Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review of Screen Scapes

Kommentare: very good experience, no complaints

easy for staff to use, makes everything look professional, easy marketing

the process to start a new slideshow could be easier

Antwort von ScreenScape

Thanks for the kind words, Sean.

Wally A.
F&B Administrative & Inventory Coordinator in Kanada
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Screenscape Review

I like the ease of use, especially the drag and drop feature and being able to delete separate images from the slideshows.

The network connection setup is very non user friendly and can be troublesome

Shaun R.
IT Business Relationship Advisor (Contract) in Kanada
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great complete package for all sizes of organization

Kommentare: My experience has been nothing but first class with ScreenScape. Everything from their slick provisioning to their support and dynamic method for engaging customers for new features. I have been very pleased with my ScreenScape experience and their new ScreenScape 5 offering strikes a great balance between flexibility, features and cost. It is much more effective then trying to "roll your own"!

Friction-less setup Powerful content sharing/feed subscription model Flexible scheduling and screen distribution model Adaptive HTML5 content management interface

Would like to be able to incorporate our own dynamic HTML content ( active GIS related content) in upcoming versions.

John C.
IT Manager in USA
Pharmazeutika, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

easy to deploy

Kommentare: great experience overall. limited issues and good value for $

Ease of deployment and maintenance is extremely easy

There are some limits on video presentations

John H.
Dir. Marketing & Commincations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: We utilize screenscapes in our front entrance at our front desk

They provide templates that you can customize. The editor is easy to use, import images, and branding. The overall learning curve is low!!!! You do not need to be a graphic artist to use this software.

An area that they can improve in is adding a link feature to Vimeo for videos.

Cora S.
Admin Assistant in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My Experience

Kommentare: I was using ScreenScape to display ice schedule at an arena. The pre-made templates were very useful and looked very nice. I liked that you can change the color and backgrounds to make them more appealing

The pre-made templates was very easy to use

The trivia questions were out dated, but that doesn't have anything to do with the software