Über RESAAS

Where real estate and technology come together to provide agents all over the world with the connections and tools they need to succeed

Erfahre mehr über RESAAS

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie RESAAS bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Laura G.
Laura G.
Realtor® in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

RESAAS is an excellent networking resource

Kommentare: RESAAS is an excellent networking resource.

RESAAS offers free and premium options at a reasonable price point. The platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate. Real estate agents all over the world can connect and exchange listings and referrals.

It would save time if new listings would be automatically posted as they come online via the MLS.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for the feedback, Laura! We're pleased that you're finding RESAAS intuitive to use and connecting with agents from all over the world.

Real Estate Agent in USA
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

RESAASis a helpful tool, when you need it!

Kommentare: Since I'm relatively new to the industry, I've been exploring many different websites and found RESAAS to be a helpful one in terms of connecting to other agents.

I receive this program from my brokerage but there is an option to upgrade to the premium version. I have not chosen to do that yet. It is very inclusive and the tools are very helpful in finding referrals and posting referrals. I would recommend this software if you are mostly interested in referrals.

I was a little disappointed that I wasn't able to integrate my FB, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram links into my profile because I'm not a premium member. It also requires a premium membership to add to the sections labelled "Experience" and "Expertise". I found it a little difficult to search for new listings.

vor 3 Monaten

Always great to hear agents are getting use out of every level of subscription, thank you! We do have a month by month option for the Premium and Ultimate subscriptions if you wanted to try out some of those other features without a long term commitment. Welcome to the industry!

Karen P.

RESAAS review

Kommentare: I'm not too familiar with it's features, but what I have used it seems like its not very user friendly.

I don't use it very often. Only when I'm searching for another agent in a different location. Hard to keep track of things on it.

Ease of use. I don't feel like it was as easy to track and use as it should be.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Karen, this is really valuable feedback thank you. We want to make sure you know all the great features available to you, so we're going to run a series of explainer webinars for our users to drop in on. Watch this space, you'll get an email in your inbox shortly.

Claudia B.
Real Estate Salesperson in USA
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Service of software

Kommentare: I like the ability to connect with si many professionals in the industry throughout the world.

Prompt response of services Communication is smooth and open.

Nothing Like the ease of the software I would like the monthly fee to be a little less per month.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Claudia, thank you for your feedback and we're glad you're connecting with other agents around the world. For the monthly fee - we do have different subscription levels available which you can see on our pricing page.

Zachary S.
Sales Associate in USA

My Review

Kommentare: Very easy to navigate and easy to get in touch with people when need be

The Referral system is so great and easy to use.

I have not found anything I do not like as of right now

vor 3 Monaten

We're glad you're enjoying RESAAS, Zachary!

Kimberly A.
realtor in USA

Easy to use and connect

Kommentare: I have received and awarded many referrals through this platform. It has been a great experience and well worth the money.

It is easy to connect with other agents, receive and track referrals.

The mobile platform is a bit tricky, but after some patience, have gotten it to work better.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Kimberly - great news on the mobile platform! We've just released a new app version available on Android and Apple so your experience can be even better. Let us know what you think.

Direct Marketing officer in Philippinen

Property Listing

Kommentare: Great Website to boost your properties internationally!

Resaas Gave us the opportunity to post our available properties so that we can attract potential clients! Great company! You can use it free

None so far.. This site is a great one.. however be patient when capturing leads

vor 3 Monaten

Great to see you connecting with the global pool of agents - best of luck with those listings!

Ray S.

Review

Kommentare: Good experience so far would definitely recommend

Easy to navigate and use. not difficult a lot to learn and benfefir

lags and delays can be pretty annoying at time

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for the feedback, Ray. We're thrilled to hear you'd recommend RESAAS and don't worry - the team is looking into those lags!

Jagdeep S.
Sales Rep in Kanada
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good way to connect

Kommentare: Just started using, connected with lot of Realtors

Overall connectivity with Realtor all over the world

Nothing so far. its really good. I just want there should be chat window with support team as well

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Jagdeep, so awesome that you're already connecting with agents all over the world. It's not quite the same as a chat...but for now you can always reach us at support@resaas.com - we're pretty quick responders and love getting a message.

Rik L.
realtor in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

great firm, use alot

Kommentare: perfect

great ease of use, intuitive and clean ,mostly finds what I need in seconds

little slow, makes for landing a bit tough but after a bit easy

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Rik, great feedback thank you. We're so pleased you're using RESAAS a lot and we're going to look into those load times for you.

Joan R.

resaas

Kommentare: This is a great communication program

Very informational, easy to find information on another platform with the information given

Having to login over and over. Once a day would be great.

vor 4 Monaten

Excellent to hear you're finding helpful information, Joan. Our SSO should allow you to login just the once.

Bryan S.

Excellent Product!

RESAAS helps me to connect with fellow agents, which allows me to continue to grow my business.

The layout of some of the products could use some reorganizing.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback, Bryan! We're thrilled to hear your business is benefiting from your membership - that's what we're all about. We'd love to hear more about the reorganizing you mentioned - let us know at support@resaas.com

Amy C.

RESAAS keeps us connected

Its a great way for the agents in the area to communicate with each other about our listings or our needs that may come such as needing boxes for a clients. It also a great place to find out about upcoming events such as classes.

I have found it difficult to access from my phone when I try to open an email.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback, Amy. We're pleased to hear you're getting a lot of different uses out of the platform, that's great. For the mobile difficulties we have good news here too - we've been doing a lot of testing and making improvements. You'll be seeing differences in no time.

Muhammad riaz S.
Real Estate Agent in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

One of Best Real Estate Software

Kommentare: Overall we love it and recommend it to others.

Lead Generation and 90% chance to mature the deal of any property.

There should be some training schedules from the agents or agencies to improve/enhance the knowledge e.g. "how to lead generation and generate good businesses?"

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Muhammad Riaz, thanks for the feedback it's really great to hear you're getting so much value! And we've heard you! We're going to be dropping our next RESAAS U episodes soon for more online training. Watch this space.

Tricia L.
REALTOR in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Platform for finding REAL Estate Agents to refer clients to.

Kommentare: Positive

I find this platform excellent to find Agents to refer clients to in other cities/States/Countries

I like this product and simplicity of the program.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Tricia - this is exactly what RESAAS was built for! Thank you for the feedback.

Laura S.
REALTOR in USA

RESAAS Review

This app is very easy to use and get the hang of

I dont have any cons. I wished more agents used this app.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Laura, thank you very much for the great feedback! We're really happy you're finding RESAAS easy to use.

Ayla O.
Agent in USA

Free and easy

Kommentare: Barely use because of other options available to me

It’s Very Reliable and free for me to use.

Too much like competition - is like Zillow

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback Ayla. You should give our referral engine a try for something different to Zillow - it's where agents are getting leads from other agents all over the world. It's exciting stuff, we'd love to hear your thoughts on that too.

Lisa T.

Money well spent

Kommentare: great

I received an email stating I had a lead and next thing I know I am working with a strong buyer. Closed in less than 30 days,

Honestly I have only used for less than 6 months and don't see any negatives

vor 3 Monaten

Congratulations on your buyer, Lisa! And the quick close must have felt great. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Erica C.

Erica review new agent

Everything. It is easy to navigate and understand

There nothing I dislike yet, still pretty new

vor 3 Monaten

Welcome to RESAAS, Erica! Glad it's going well for you so far and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions as you get more into it.

Nancy H.

Awesome platform

Love the platform, functions like Facebook or twitter

N/a love everything about this platform, very user friendly

vor 3 Monaten

So great to hear you're loving the platform, Nancy!

Susan R.
BROKER in USA
Immobilien, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Not user friendly, not enough activity to get leads, waste of money

Kommentare: Not good

The concept is good to have a network but there are too many of us and not enough leads

It is not user friendly as far as reconnecting with others.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Susan, thank you for your feedback. We'd love to discuss it more with you and see how we can increase referrals in your area for you outside of market trends. Reach out to us at support@resaas.com

Melissa L.
Real Estate Agent in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Leads between Agents!

It is a fun way to communicate with other agents.

Just needs to have more agents involved.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Melissa, it's great to hear you're connecting with fellow agents. RESAAS has more and more joining everyday so we're excited to see the connections you make and business that comes from it!

Bryan D.

Using RESAAS

Kommentare: I have used it a few times, and it is hard to communicate with other parties.

It is easy to use and find leads and it is easy to search for locations

I wish that it were cheaper. There are other options on the market that are cheaper.

Krishna P.
Salesperson in Kanada

Kris

Advertising Nd connecting leads Global presence Talk Nd send message

Not much leads Not much people aGents using it

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Kris, thank you for your feedback. With regards to leads, they get swept up very quickly when posted on the platform. You're able to respond ahead of other agents with the Premium and Ultimate subscriptions (and get instant alerts when leads are posted!) as opposed to the free trial. We hope this helps!

Chelsea R.

Highly Recommend

Kommentare: Great tool for the referral process in my industry

User friendly, effortless! It his product leveraged my time so that I could be available for other productivity as well

No complaints. I did not experience any issues

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Chelsea - it's really great to hear you're enjoying the interface and managing to be even more productive as a result. Let's keep your time for deals!