Über Blogger

Blogging platform that helps individuals and bloggers create, edit and publish content on personalized websites.

Erfahre mehr über Blogger

User is limited to content due to content policy.

Bewertungen zu Blogger

Blogger hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 54 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Blogger bereits verwendet?

Seth M.
Seth M.
Blogger in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

The best blog platform out there

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I've grown my blog to a fairly large audience with blogger and recommended to every new blogger I meet.

I've been using blogger for over 5 years to build and host my blog. It's incredibly easy to use. It's customizable and so simple to setup. My favorite part are the analytics. I can track which countries my blog is currently trending in. So that's pretty cool.

I don't love the new blogger templates. They are too minimal without much customization.

Codi A.
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use with great features!

Kommentare: We wanted to share our day to day operations and stories to the public and our community to foster a relationship and connect with them and this helped expand our customer base!

I liked how easy it was to use and set-up. I like being able to have multiple users have access to the blog’s content. I like that Blogger is mobile friendly and you can post content on the go.

The photo limitations caused several issues and we had to choose other pictures to use that we’re less KBs. Also we had to shorten our description in order for it to fit within the 500 character limit.

Lauren C.
Blogger in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Perfect for new bloggers

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I don't recall any

This was the perfect start to the blogging world.

I switched because I needed to do more with my blog than blogger could offer. And I wanted to be more anonymous.

Ezequiel R.
Technician in Argentinien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Lo mejor de lo mejor y encima gratis

Kommentare: Lo uso a diario para redactar en mis páginas, lo tengo vinculado a un dominio propio y su configuración es lo más sencillo que hay en el sector de desarrollo web.

Cómo Redactor de contenido y diseñador web puedo decir que blogger es lo mejor que hay, no pagas nada y tenés acceso completo al HTML de tu web, podés modificar el css, js y demás. Obviamente necesitas tener cocimiento de estos lenguajes para hacer algo pero es el único que te lo ofrece de manera gratuita.

Lo único que veo de malo es el hecho de no poder subir archivos a la raíz del sitio, pero no sé si lo vería como un contra ya que no es un hosting como tal.

Cee E.
-- in Kanada
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for landing pages / new shops

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Very very simply interface, and easy setup! Customizable as well.

Not as mobile friendly, really hoping for an app!

Moustafa medhat A.
Moustafa medhat A.
Student in Ägypten
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My Review of Blogger

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Blogger is excellent and I am using it to manage my main website.

I like that Blogger gives me a free domain with the host. Also, it has a high level of security that makes me feel safe. There is no limit of how many blogs that i can publish daily which of course is something great for companies that publish news in a regular way.

Blogger offers a small range of themes and templates that I can use. It is hard a little bit to create my own database on Blogger as there are some restrictions. Also, archiving the blogs of Blogger takes some time which is something bad.

Emirhan S.
Music in Türkei
Musik, Selbstständig

Best

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It is possible to open a useful and stylish blog, which is the best that can be done with the blog site templates that should be exactly.It has a useful and beautiful interface. It provides the most practical ways to put your work in place.

I think I did not have a problem, a blog site with standards.

Lee ann M.
writer in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Blogger - easy to use

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have had an excellent experience with Blogger to have and maintain a blog

Blogger is the simplest blogging system I have found and very user friendly

There could be more templates although those available are adequate

Shreyansh S.
Marketing Operations Associate in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It has lived its life

Kommentare: Initial experience was good when we rode the hype express and started using it but slowly when our competitors started shifting to other platforms and we saw the difference that it was making, we also made the same decision & switched.

It had a simplistic UI and was easy to use until other competitor tools showed us that it can be easier to use, and that we are putting in too much effort. With respect to current advancements and standards, I don't find anything likable.

Everything. Instead of solving problems it became an issue itself. We were having a hard time managing it. Once we used the modern tools we never looked back at it.

Danish R.
web develper in Pakistan
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Blogger is too good for content

Kommentare: overall if I say so I love to do content writing on blogger platform, as it is best for blogging and everyone knows this is the best platform fr bloggers and all audience knows about a blogger, although it provides free everything so we can earn much without spending a small coin

love to upload content on blogger as it gives free domain and everything and its the startup and dream for every blogger, I can say its the first step for us in the tech domain

Although it is good, I think it's Lil bit tough to manage for non-tech people as if we want to redesign and something related to custom so it is tough to do that. Although it's fantastic for content writing

Ogochukwu O.
Ogochukwu O.
Blogger, Paid Content Writer and Enthusiast in Nigeria
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The best and the free blogging platform for beginners

Kommentare: Although WordPress is my best recommendation for serious Bloggers, but if you want a free blogging platform, no web hosting, and acquire Google AdSense faster, then I would recommend Blogger for newbies. My experience with Blogger was cool via the pros that I mentioned earlier but the side effects of using Blogger is something I do not recommend for any serious blogger out there. Get web hosting, optimize your website, and rank very high on Google and other search engines, which is one of the goals of every serious blogger.

My main blog today began with Blogger blog builder, and I would say Blogger it's probably the best when you talk about free blogging, no web hosting and it's easier to acquire Google AdSense on your blog because they own the platform.

Blogger is 100% free simply doesn't mean everything is perfect, I recently switched to WordPress because I couldn't customize my blog to my desired taste, and for me to do so, I must either approach third party websites to acquire HTML codes or go on Fiverr or Upwork to get a freelancer to do that for me, all in wasting of money. WordPress has unlimited plugins that do assist me in running my blog without approaching any random website, and I believe, every free stuffs got limitations just like Blogger.

Vassilis P.
Outreach Manager in Griechenland

A free blogging platform with some limitations to consider

Kommentare: What started many years ago as a personal blog describing my professional activities, ended up as a company (a company that I am no longer working for) blog for describing the team's activities in general. The option of having multiple blog authors helped a lot in the management of our blog and we could easily integrate resources from the corporate Google account, such as photos and documents. Another use of Blogger we found was the development of microsites for events, like Conferences and Workshops. We had the opportunity to develop about a dozen without much effort, and keep them as points of reference for the events, sharing publications and even asking participants to vote for them, using the integrated Blogger option. After all these years, I still maintain my Blogger-powered professional blog while my ex company has now turned to Medium for blogging purposes, having also changed scope of business and tone of communication since then.

Several years ago I started building a professional blog using Blogger, because it is free, easy to use and has a great integration with other Google services. For example, the option to import photos from Google Photos to my posts is really convenient and saves me time and effort (and storage, in some cases) from uploading photos to another platform. The same goes for the integration of YouTube videos, which is seamless. The interface is easy to use and lean, without the bells and whistles of other blogging platforms. There is also the option for manually tweaking the interface/layout. As I am also managing various WordPress sites/blogs, I find Blogger much more easy to use for blogging purposes, with its limited functionalities helping the user to focus on the content and not the visuals or other aspects. Blogger used to have an old-fashioned user interface, but it was recently revamped and new options/themes were introduced. I find the upgraded Blogger much more appealing than its past version. Another thing I like is the mobile app that allows me to prepare new posts on the go, when I am not around my laptop. It is not perfect, but does the work for short posts enriched with images.

Compared to other blogging platforms, Blogger has limited customization options (e.g. a few themes) and lacks the administrative/blog management options that one might want/need. Plus, I miss the integration with the now defunct Google+, where I was able to tag/mention friends and colleagues in my posts. When I adopted Blogger as my blogging platform, the integration with Google+ was definitely a factor that affected my selection. The lack of third-party add-ins, widgets etc. is also hard to go unnoticed - the blog would definitely benefit in terms of functionality and appearance from them, as in the case of WordPress. I also had a hard time when I tried to export the content and import it to another blogging platform. It may be possible with the use of third-party tools, but in no way it is a match for the formatted export options of WordPress. Last but not least, having a self-hosted blog based on Blogger does not seem to be an option, which is an issue for companies that need to integrate it in their own ecosystem and avoid being dependent on Google.

Book Reviewer in Australien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Lu's Reviews

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: good overall, i prefer this over other sites I've looked into.

Love being able to schedule my posts easy to use

could have better themes and layout options

Tami S.
Asst digital merchandiser in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Blogger Review

Kommentare: Within the fashion world it's imperative to have your own voice when it comes to styles. Blogger i sutilized by an online personal styling team to highlight and showcase their own flavours of fashion to a wide audience. On the backend, it's very easy for me to see site engagement and user metrics.

Blogger is basically a one-stop-shop for your online journaling/diary needs. It's very easy to use and has hundreds (maybe even thousands) of available templates for customization, and if you're programming savvy you can even create your own HTML for the ultimate customization. Regardless of what your content is, Blogger has an easy to use way to make it your own and share your uniqueness with your audiience visally and through add-on features.

Kind of in contradiction to my favourite of part of Blogger is that when you are first starting out, the templates and options may seem a little overwhelming! But with use and the help of online tutorials thats easily rectified.

Marjina R.
Freelancer in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Nice Income source for a newbie

Kommentare: I made several websites on blogger for many peoples as this Platform is free and falls under budget . You just need to purchase domain relevant to your business . It is an awesome platform for every individual who wants to have a website for his or her business without spending so much money . I would recommend this to everyone one.

It is very easy to handle all its features from themes to content management . One can also use free themes already available with blogspot website and can also download it from Google . I love this platform because it not only help you to fulfill your passion but also help you to get some good amount of penny for your living.

Sometimes , I feel that the blogger website is taking too much of load time while managing or writing content . The loading time of the blogger website should be decreased.

Mateus M.
nutritionist in Brasilien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for anyone who wants to have a free blog.

Kommentare: I have a health blog for over 5 years on blogger. I managed to leave it as I would like. it turned out to be a very professional site and it helps me a lot in gaining new clients and what's best was all free.

The point that most caught my attention for using blogger was the fact that it is free and a great tool. I had a blog with him for several years which helped me build my online structure. It has several ready-made templates that make life easier for you to get your blog online in a few minutes. If you want, you can send the domain and google servers and because it's theirs, you already have google adsense integrated. I have recurring earnings with my blog because of adsense.

Despite being a great tool that allows you to build great websites it is somewhat limited. In addition to requiring a good knowledge of HTML and programming to achieve better results. But even so I think it's worth having.

Britt B.
Content Creator in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Solid Platform for Straight-Up Blogging

Kommentare: For just blogging (especially for the less tech-savvy) this is the platform I would always recommend, it can be set up fast and customized easily. For those looking to have a blog as a lesser addition to a business site and have the whole thing hosted in the same place - there are platforms that are better suited.

I started as a total beginner with Blogger and it was able to grow with me as I acquired more digital skills. I didn't need to know (or learn) tons of coding or need to create my own templates to do some customization right away. Then, as I grew I was able to add enhancements with tools that has always been there for me (like the ability to easily paste template code and check it as I did my edits). There was no time I felt that there was a gap between my skill level and the next level I wanted to take my blog.

For me, blogger is (as the name suggests) a BLOG platform. I found that, as my needs expanded (need for a store or a landing page, information pages, etc.) That the level of experience with templates and coding needed to take blog pages and convert them to other types of pages was much more steep than my prior experience.

Idil G.
Marketing Specialist in Niederlande
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

This should be your go-to blogging program (for everyone)

Kommentare: It is the easiest, no subscription requiring, free blogging tool but it is a bit outdated. If you need to practice blogging, this can be your site but if you want to excel and go-pro, try another one.

It is free, one of the most important features of this program is that you do not have to pay! It is crazy easy to use, maintain and create your blog. Because it is so simple and easy to use, you will not have to waste time with the learning curve. Google takes care of both the speed and the security. This means your focus can be 100% on content and promoting yourself. It is transparent, trsutworthy, credible as a program.

The customer support really lacks, and it is often hard to find someone to communicate specifically for your problem and as a result you have to rely on the public forums and internet for a guide to your problem. The program is a bit simple and outdated due to being way too focused on "blogging" only, it is stuck in the early ages of 2000s but ever since then the blogging has evolved into many different features however this software lacks in giving that full service and access to users

Kuldeep P.
Self Employed in Indien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Best Platform to Start Blogging Free of Cost

Blogger became the first step for me in blogging, SEO and writing. It is a safe environment to do small experiments and also don't need to spend a single penny.

Customizing options are limited and coding is necessary in some cases.

Kyle L.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

A Great Option for Blogging on the Cheap

Kommentare: I have used Blogger to create my own blog for my daily Bible devotionals. It's something that I use multiple times a day and a site that I link all of my social media accounts back to.

I love that Blogger has a free option that anyone can use. So many other sites charge for different options, and the free versions are really limited. With Blogger, you can play around with things, change colors, fonts, layouts, and make your blog look just how you want it to look without paying extra or running into hidden fees. I also like that they have an integrated mobile app that automatically formats posts to mobile viewing.

It's entirely on you to get the word out there and get people to your blog. It's not a big surprise with a free platform, but it does take extra work to be found by the readers that you're looking to gain.

Max T.
CEO in Deutschland
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Blogger - The secondary option to Wordpress

It's free and somewhat easy and intuitive to use, even though improvements could be made there. One of my past employees always insisted on using blogger as he was most comfortably with it that's why we integrated it into our workflow. A good alternative to WordPress even though it cant really do anything better than it.

updates - it would need a lot of updates to be on the same level as the other big players in the industry - however, for basic tasks its still a good option

Ibrahim A.
Blogger in Tansania
Internet, Selbstständig

Is blogger a good hosting service for your websites

Kommentare: Blogger has helped create a lot of blogs for free monetize them with AdSense and earning some money.

Blogger offers their services completely free, you don't need to pay for anything. May be buying a custom domain, blogger dashboard is very easy to use even for beginners, if your blogger blog has a good number of visitor you can monetize your site using google AdSense using the earning tab section found on blogger. And earn some descent amount of money, depending on your traffic.

The problem with blogger, although its free but its limited to some features, if you want to upgrade your blog and having a trusted SSL certificate, improved search engines ranking you need to buy for hosting. Since blogger doesn't offer this services, also they don't have customer support in case you have a problem with your blog you should report it on their forum which it takes time to get a reply.

Founder in Indien

Reviews

If you are just started writing or you don't have a lot of experience then Blogger is good place to start. Simple Theme, fast loading time, easy to manage and setup. No money you required to setup and it was the best platform for blogging 10 years ago.

They should upgrade and bring more usefull tools for bloggers are it has limitations. Like wordpress has SEO plugin and lot of tools which help you to make your blog managing super easy. Google Should update it in terms of SEO and other things.

Belkis S.
Freelancer in Türkei
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Blogger Review

Kommentare: I have created many blogs using the Blogger platform. I recommend it to writers and content creators.

Blogger is a great platform to create content and publish it online with free hosting. The user interface is simple and easy to use, also the biggest advantage is that Blogger allows you to monetize your blogs with Google Adsense.

I didn't face any problem using Blogger, It is my number one platform to make money writing articles online.

Muhammad A.
Muhammad A.
Technologist in Pakistan
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Best Blogging With Best Experience

Kommentare: It's tied in with making a computerized space and an online community.this kind of thing doesn't come easily.it takes a continuous internet based presence and associations and the Blogger has made it workable for me very much like my experience on WordPress.

Blogger is likewise exceptionally simple and easy to understand. it's extremely simple to begin planning my site pages and online journals. This is the very thing makes it incredible to an individual who has no specialized foundation in web composition.

I don't I have anything at this point since I am just started blog on Blogger a little while ago