Über Lucidity

Simplify your Workplace Health, Safety & Compliance with Australia and New Zealand's leading integrated EHS solution. Book a demo now.

Erfahre mehr über Lucidity

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Lucidity

5,0
5,0

Lucidity hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du Lucidity bereits verwendet?

Ian B.
Ian B.
Dierctor in Australien
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Finally, a system that delivers at a wonderfully affordable price

Kommentare: A simply outstanding product and so cost-effective for the functionality it provides. Not really surprising to see the list of companies it has been implemented in.

It truly delivers a range of services and features and a wonderfully affordable price. The implementation is simple; the features provide incredible flexibility to configure the system to deliver what I need. I cannot speak highly enough of the product and support. I have now implemented it in 4 different businesses because it is so flexible and cost-effective.

The system really has little not to like. The key is to think strategically to decide the data hierarchies to limit changes once the system is implemented.

Aaron G.
Aaron G.
Finance Manager in Australien
Hausmeisterservice, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Secure and easy to learn

Kommentare: Overall, Lucidity does everything that we need. Most things are easy to learn or work out if you were not there during implementation.

We use Lucidity to manage our documents, employees, risk, and customer service audits. The software delivers in all these areas. While I was not in the company when the company implemented the software, I have still been able to learn how to do most things through their helpful Lucidity training portal. I have been able to discover and learn how to complete the functions that I need to in my own time.

Sometimes I find setting the access settings to different types of employees and clients challenging