Über AppMaster

Eine No-Code-Plattform zur Erstellung von Anwendungen auf Produktionsebene mit Codegenerierung: Backend-, Web- und native mobile Anwendungen.

Erfahre mehr über AppMaster

Idea of support the way how all applications developed, backend with api, than frontend than mobile.

Bewertungen zu AppMaster

AppMaster hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 18 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AppMaster bereits verwendet?

Krystal
Krystal
Developer in USA
Programmentwicklung, Selbstständig

AWESOME APP!!!!!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: my overall experience is that its a really good app

How i can develop and create my own apps

how expensive and not very understanding

Andrey
Andrey
Owner in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Thanks to Appmaster, it was possible to create a product MVP without involving expensive developers.

Kommentare: The platform is really useful when you have to build a whole bunch of interconnected apps. The database design tool seemed intuitive and quick-to-use. You'll be able to integrate any service you need with modules. They make it easy to build complex workflows. You can integrate any service with the power of a click, including slack, zoom, etc. I really like their UX and they offer exceptional customer support. They help with every task, provide useful information and instructions.

The fact that you can build several apps - client facing and internal - using a single backend really makes it easy to create a whole system of apps. Once you come up with business cases, it takes just a little time to translate them into algorithms using the business process editor. The editor is drag and drop so there’s no need to have a developer by your side. The database can be built without any code as well - visual interface makes it very easy for anyone to do that.

I think this will be done in the nearest future, but more design options would be wonderful to have. Right now some of the artistic stuff can not be implemented, but we were able to rethink our design and all went well.

Abrahim
Manager in Jemen
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Account manager

Kommentare: Good this is the first

Easy to used with this app you can create and design anything

Nothing never found anything not good here

Alexandr
Alexandr
CEO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AppMaster

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

I've had a great experience with AppMaster for building web and mobile apps quickly without coding. Its visual tools for databases and logic are fantastic. It can be a bit tricky for beginners, though. It scales well for different project sizes, and the support team is super helpful. Works best if you know a bit about tech.

needed time to get it. It takes week for me

Haji
Haji
Mobile app developer in Georgien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best of the best no-code studios

I really like AppMaster.io with the functionality and capabilities of which they made no-code much better and more logical. Most of all, I like that you can build logic of any complexity that you could . You can assemble a web admin panel in one click, everything is very thoughtful there, you can even track how many users there are in our application.

So far, with no affluence, I can indicate that there are no templates. But given the fact that the possibilities of developing an application are endless, I definitely want to be a pro in AppMaster.io

Sajad
Sajad
UI/UX Designer in Irak
E-Learning, Selbstständig

The best no-code platform I have used

I have been using AppMaster for a while now, and I am impressed with its features and functionality. its drag-and-drop interface makes it easy for anyone to build a professional-looking app without any coding knowledge. The platform offers a wide range of customizable templates, which can be modified to suit the specific needs of your app.Overall, AppMaster is an excellent app builder that provides a simple and effective solution for creating mobile apps. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced app developer, this platform is definitely worth considering. I highly recommend it.

One thing I didn't like is that AppMaster's pricing structure is not as flexible as they would like, with certain features and functionalities only available at higher pricing tiers. This could make it difficult for some users to find a pricing plan that fits their budget and their specific needs.

Evgeny
Senior lecturer in Russland
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A rapidly developing no code platform

Kommentare: Being on the MVP development stage, I am developing the business logic of the product: our product is planned to be a platform matching two user sides, so now we are creating both the frontends for both sides and the matching processes.

I am currently developing an EdTech startup using the AppMaster platform for creating the MVP. I especially like the visual modeling of business logic of the developed projects, its logicality and structuredness. Would definitely recommend the platform for early stage startups for its helping to clarify the manifestation of the business model to the processes level.

As the platform is really rapidly developing, some missing features can appear in real time, so it's hard to say what do I really like the least)

Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for cost saving vs. hiring a full dev team

Kommentare: We were trying to build an app for many months coding it from scratch. We went through all imaginable issues and almost gave up when we stumbled upon AppMaster.io, which I think was just launched. It came out to be a great platform for building apps with no code. Even though it requires expertise in business logic and use cases, this thing is very useful. Totally worth its price. Amazing for non-tech founders who want something painless.

I enjoy the rich feature set and easy usability of this platform. It helped me stay on top of my project. I especially enjoy creating databases and managing complex business logic with it. It's a great tool that I'm sure other people would like too.

I really hope we will see some more templates in the future so that it becomes easier to build an online store or a social network website.

Furkan
Furkan
Designer in Türkei
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best no-code mobile app builder ever!

Kommentare: I don't know coding and I don't have a budget for that. Appmaster has been a solution provider to me in this regard. I can develop products without the need for a software developer.

I love no-code systems. They allow creative individuals like me to break free from the limitations of coding and unleash their creativity. I haven't published a project on appmaster.io yet, but I'm considering it.

Pricing may vary by country, I live in Turkey.

Moldash
Moldash
Project Manager in Kasachstan
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Non-code platform with code

The database and logical processes are all on one platform. Also, it will be possible to download the code on this non-code platform

Lack of ready-made templates. If they were, it would save a lot of time

Dmitry
Dmitry
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Best nocode solution

Sometimes miss some features for example linking with popular design tools

Samuel
Samuel
Digital Marketing Executive in Nigeria

Think No-Code Platform, Think Appmaster

Kommentare: Appmaster.io is a great no-code platform and helps to easily build and deploy apps without the help of a developer.

I'm not a fan of codes so I prefer to use no-code platforms since 2017. I started using Appmaster not too long ago and it's been amazing. The ability to build and deploy codless web and mobile apps has been a dream I can now fulfil with Appmaster.io. It's easy to use and has got lots of features to get the job done.

I think Appmaster should consider creating a free plan (not a free trial) for users who would like to use the platform as newbies to codless design and development.

Design, Selbstständig

happy with AppMaster

the ease of using the website which make ur job easy.

nothing was wrong, it was a good experience.

Dias
Dias
Founder / CEO in Kasachstan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best NoCode tool

Kommentare: I am building the backend part of apps with a mouse only. I guess, this is the best you can do!

The way you can model the data and business logic is the easiest thing you can do in that tool

The frontend part is not the best one I have seen. But hope they will improve it!

Uğur
Uğur
Marketer in Türkei

Build it fast!

You can create useful web applications without writing a single line of code. API support and AI-supported backend creation makes your work much easier.

Some more features could be added to the explore pack.

Glas, Keramik & Beton, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

You should try

don't need to learn how to code, just place the boxes

there is no local pricing and its expensive for me

José
José
Desenvolvedor free lancer in Brasilien
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

Primeiro contato.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

A facilidade para se criar e ao mesmo tempo o espectro de opções para granular uma aplicação tornando o mais aperfeiçoado.

A configuração esta apenas em um idioma.

Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Rf,3

Kommentare: bon je pasde tout une grande esperience avec votre application mais j'aime

Bon application pour les creation des 'application

C'est que j'aime se la creations des application dans votre app'ication