Über Chrome Remote Desktop

Chrome Remote Desktop is a remote access solution that enables users to securely connect to any remote device.

Erfahre mehr über Chrome Remote Desktop

It is difficult or tricky to do some functions, but I have been able to do everything I need to do.

Bewertungen zu Chrome Remote Desktop

3,8
3,9

Chrome Remote Desktop hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 16 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Chrome Remote Desktop bereits verwendet?

Lisa W.
Lisa W.
VP of Technology in USA
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great functionality - for free!

Kommentare: I'm so glad I found this software. It has allowed me the freedom to travel, but still be able to help people out when it's critical.

First of all, it's free. You can't get better than free. It's easy to set up. I've been able to walk people through the process of how to set it up with just a simple email instruction so it's great they can do it on their own! I'm most happy that I can use remote desktop from a windows computer, an iPhone, an iPad and especially from my MacBook! It has been a life saver when I'm traveling and someone needs something fixed.

Tendamudzimnu N.
Engineering Technologist in Südafrika
Tiefbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Chome remote control like you are behind the screen

Kommentare: I am running mining rigs for crypto currency and it helps to monitor all running rigs without even connecting all to different screens

The ease to use and access to it and the best of it is that it gives you wide screen like one is behind the screen

I feel like there is a missing control to remotely reboot none responding computer remotely.

Kathy B.
Content Specialist/Writer/Digital Producer/Social Media Consulatant in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Go For The Chrome (Remote Desktop) And You'll Be Rewarded With Gold!

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: When I acquired a tablet, I knew I needed secure, on-the-go access to my sturdy homebound laptop, and Chrome Remote Desktop was the perfect alliance. I had an older version of Windows at the time, but even that wasnt a problem. I later upgraded to the current Windows and Chrome Remote Desktop adapted to that. I frequently work on projects that take me away from home, so in addition to utilizing my own tablet, I sometimes work using others'computers, and I have persuaded them to get Chrome Remote Desktop---essentially creating our own 'network' even without the resident IT dept!---and everyone I've brought on board has agreed with me, this is the way to go for staying connected to all our info, documents, and each other!

So simple to use, even someone fearful of technology could begin working in Chrome Remote Desktop instantly. It was quick to install, has excellent support if needed and so far (3 yrs in!) I have not experienced any of the frustrations common to similar selections.

On rare occasions, it has been slow to bring in the 'remote' users who are sharing my screen, but I have always blamed that on outside forces, such as poor wi fi connections or Mother Nature dropping the baroetic pressure, because even after an initial stall, Chrome Remote Desktop has bounced back and let us all complete our tasks with ease.

César C.
César C.
Computer engineer in Panama
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A very limited tool

3 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have had a satisfactory experience with this tool, in my opinion, it is not the best tool of this type on the market, but it has the plus of being from Google and being quite simple to use. For not-so-complicated jobs, it is a tool that I recommend, but if you need something more demanding, I think it leaves a lot to be desired.

Chrome Remote is a tool that offers a very limited catalog of options, but the ones it does have are very well thought out. It is a platform that is part of the Google ecosystem, which is great because it allows you to improve the experience through integrations. It is a platform that works well, it has good security, and it has a special integration with Chrome, with which you can get a lot of use out of the remote tool. In general, it is a good tool for remote work.

It is a platform that is very limited, the interface leaves much to be desired, it does not have differential tools that distinguish it from the rest, and, in addition, it often has too much lag, either from the computer or from the phone.

Jared K.
Jared K.
CMO in USA

Remote desktop access on the go

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I've been able to save time when accessing my files via remote desktop because I can be in multiple areas and continue work or download or send myself a file away from home.

I love being able to use the software on the go instead of waiting for me to understand or use code more efficiently.

It needs to be directly set up with the Chrome browser and is not available with other Mozilla or chromium based browsers.

Research Assistant in Deutschland
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The most simplistic remote desktop client

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I have found this product as the most easy to use and simplistic client to remotely access the computer. The connection is very stable. The GUI is clean and intuitive. Set up is really easy.

Very basic. Lacks many features. The graphics aren't good despite good internet speed. File sharing service isn't good. No way to minimize the user connection info banner, it appears in the middle.

Manuela M.
Senior Software Engineer in Dominikanische Republik

Nice tool

Kommentare: It is used for remote working and troubleshooting.

It's easy to use and lightweight. It runs so smoothly on any computer.

It doesn't have too many communication tools.

Managing Director in Indien

Good Remote access app

1. Completely free to use. 2. Good security - the access code expiry time is good security wise. 3. Easy to use. 4. The user can choose the PIN for connecting to his/her computer. 5. It is compatible with many devices and can be accessed from Windows PC, chrome OS etc.

Although this online app is easy to use, in the beginning, some learning curve is there.

Burak S.
Software Developer in Türkei

Simple and Effective Remote Desktop

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

+ Probably the most easy-to-use remote desktop software. + No bugs so far. + Easy to control cursor. + High quality in resolution.

There is no cons so far. Functions and stability is more than enough for me.

Darko M.
Lead Generation Specialist in Serbien

The worst remote desktop tool I ever used

2 vor 3 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: This is the first remote desktop tool that I tried and I couldn't work for more than 5 minutes without disconnection. Very bad experience and I had to try some other tools.

I tried Chrome Remote Desktop as the first remote desktop first because it was free of charge.

Very slow, the connection is not stable, and the graphic is not good.

Adam S.
Sales Consultant in Kanada
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My go to for remote access software

So easy to use, it is a secure and simple software that allows me to remote into the systems I need to, and the person allowing access does not need to be tech savvy to allow access.

some of the limitations such as file transfer size limit and speeds could be increased

Rafael P.
Rafael P.
Undergraduate Finalist Student in Portugal
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Seamless experience with almost no delay

Kommentare: My overall experience with Chrome Remote Desktop was pretty good and close to perfect!
The software is incredibly simple and the interface is pretty user-friendly.
Despite the low number of features of this software, it is very reliable, fast and smooth.
I can easily recommend it to all my peers, since it is a very practical on-the-go app.

What I like the most about Chrome Remote Desktop is how easy it is to configure the desktop and synchronize with the mobile app and how fluid the experience is to remotely access my desktop on my smartphone with no delay or stops. The app gestures are also very intuitive and it is indeed very practical and reliable to access my desktop PC on-the-go with this great piece of software!

Since I didn't face any troubles or concerns while using Chrome Remote Desktop (both on mobile and on the desktop), I don't have anything I liked the least about this software. One thing, though, that I can point about it is the fact that Google Chrome add-on doesn't offer any additional feature over the web app itself: it just redirects me automatically to the website. Other than that, I am pretty happy with this software and I like it a lot!

Graphicville V.
Graphicville V.
Digital Artist in Nigeria
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Save Browsing with Chrome

Kommentare: This software has been reliable and save to do my online activities with.

What I like most about this software is that it's fast and very safe. It secures my personal information on the internet and helps to save my login details to numerous sites and platforms it also protects my payments online.

What I like list about Chrome is the fact that it like to upgrade too frequently.

Meg S.
Meg S.
Director of Operations in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It's Free

Kommentare: Serves the minimal purpose I need.

It's free. There are obvious flaws and things that make it difficult to use on a regular basis, but it works well for being free.

Not something you could use for a prolonged period of time. Great to log in, check something out, and log out.

Chasity N.
Housekeeping in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Chrome at it's best

Chrome has a easy search engine also easy set up

Nothing the software is just fine to me. Didn't come across anything I couldn't fix.

Enmanuel M.
Technical support in Dominikanische Republik
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The tool that can change the game.

I really like the simplicity of the tool, and it shows the great utility that a simple tool can have, that even many are unaware of.

The name is not suitable. It would be good to separate it as much as possible from Google Chrome since this browser is not widely accepted.