Filtern nach:

Über Hy.page

Create a bio link that you can directly sell products and paid memberships with. (think - Patreon + Linktree)

Erfahre mehr über Hy.page

Garrett W.
Garrett W.
Teaching Associate in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great lightweight 'biolink' - but SO much more!

Kommentare: Having a personal blog post, I've always thought there was too much going on and wanted to find something that offered a better win-win scenario for myself and my followers (free and paid). Hy.page allows my blogs to be gated based on membership criteria, offering snippets of a blog for free, with extra material for paying users. This is an amazing way to sell digital content as well (i.e., PDFs, Videos, Pictures, PPTs, eBooks, etc).

As a biolink page, it couldn't be any easier! Users can setup icons or images as the link icon, change colors, include a description, and more. Links can be just about anything, including: social media links, memberships, embed codes, donation links, and fan requests. There's also payment integrations, and a gated membership/blog area.

Pros are cons! With it being lightweight and easy to set up, it doesn't have as much flexibility in views on the page. I would like to have multiple links without icons for example, or use some html code of my own. However, there has already been updates, and the team works diligently to implement feature requests from the community. Also had a bit of trouble setting up mapped domain. It worked, then stopped working, then with the expedite help of customer service, it worked again.

vor 4 Monaten

Great feedback, love it. Thanks Garrett.

Howard O.
Founder - Canada's Leading Sales Leadership and Communications Strategist in Kanada
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple Powerful Easily Deployed Membership and Microsites

Kommentare: I had an early issue with the propogation of SSL - and while the issue was with DNS services, support was quick, and responsive. I als had an issue with their embed link not accepting 2 different embed codes that work fine aon other platforms - thats not resplved yet, but support is fast and curious in their responsiveness.

I've been looking for a simple, hosted platform upon which I could build a microsite that ties together all my other web properties and un/related business with out a pile of plug-ins that's easy to navigate, mobile responsive and quick to build. I found all that and more in Hy.Page. I had my first site up and running in literally half an hour. That's crazy. I mean it's a simple site, branded under my name, but makes it easy for any visitor to find me, connect with me and link off to any of my associated businesses and ventures. It's like a link tree, but far more useful. In the process of putting together the first site, I discovered the membership capabilites and set up my second site on day 2 in literally 40 minutes. I'm just giving a way free products on that site, but my list has grown more with Hy.Page in a week than will all my other tools in 6 months. That's impressive.

The platfor is good but still has some shortcomings. There are no options for SEO meta data or keywords and the it could use more options for the types of links you can embed, but for a new realease it's already quite good. If they continue to add functionality like text boxes, callto: and mailto links they's have a real winner here.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks Howard. Amazing feedback. Really appreciate it.

Manager in Indien

BEST PROFILE LANDING PAGE BUILDER TOOL

Great UI ; Lot of template's ; Affordable Price

Hy.page template in desktop it not looking great.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks, noted on the desktop but the app was built with mobile-first in mind.

Megan B.
Megan B.
Freelance content marketer in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Brilliant multi solution and bio link

Kommentare: Easy as anything to set up. I can't wait to really put it to use and hopefully it will help me find new clients and perhaps monetise some of my profiles.

I love the potential uses for hy.pages, there's so much you can do with this software aside from just a link in bio tool. You can use it to monetise your online presence in so many ways. I think its such a great idea and I'm only surprised nobody invented it sooner.

I like it all, I would love the option to add services for sale or the ability to book a consultation to discuss services offered, but I'm sure this will come. Some icons are missing too but they're easy to find online.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for the support Megan!

Eric L.
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Fantastic alternative to others!

Kommentare: So far, Hy.Page has been great in simplifying everything I need to add to my bios, and getting things in one spot.

The price of the software and the features compared to others are great.

There are still some features that are to be desired or simplified for the common user.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks Eric, glad you are liking the tool!

Tang H.
Tang H.
Founder in Vietnam
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's a Great Product

Micro landing pages have been growing in popularity over the last few years because they are easier and faster to create than the old-style landing pages which dominated the paid traffic market. However, they are missing some key functionality. With Hy.page you can now create beautiful micro landing pages that come with a range of functionality including payments, memberships, and even products.

They don't have a plan for an Agency with unlimited domains

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it :)

Andrew L.
Digital marketer in USA
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Biolink with unique features

Kommentare: It's fantastic, there are far and in-between services that can really be compared to this. It has blog and ecommerce integrations to name a few.

Ease of use and simple UI. While it may lack certain design customizations, it is very easy to setup and get going. With serious power behind it.

There wasn't a lot of customization in regards to designs and layouts.

Thanks Andrew :)

Business Analyst in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Impressive

Easy to use and intuitive user interface. Allows a link page or block to be setup within a few minutes.

Unclear how to get users to a built links page if you set the homepage for the project as the membership blog.

Thanks

Ajay R.
Freelance Marketer in Indien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Hy.Page Review

Kommentare: Hy.page with its multiple features existing within a single tool makes it easy to integrate and carry out various options easily so that we could focus on what is needed to be focussed.

It is one of the easy to use software with multiple features included making it easy for beginners like me to carry out business easily online along with attracting right set of audience and generating revenue. Various integrations and lead collection,etc all at one place makes it the best tool for any business to grow online.

I could not visibly see any cons at the present moment with my experience with the tool.

Thanks Ajay!

Matthew E.
Founder in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Hy.page is a perfect app to funnel users to other networks and for digital memberships.

Hy.page is very easy to set up and the requirements to do so are laid out concisely. It's main strength is for use as a funnel to direct users to other relevant content that you have created. Being able to create paywalls which premium content is behind also helps to drive sales, as users can do everything seamlessly through Instagram without needing to go to a myriad of different websites.

A strong focus on external content is good, but it would be nice to be able to choose for it to display a replicated Instagram grid with clickable links like some competitors have. Perhaps in the future it could include links with a replicated grid underneath so that it's the best of both worlds.

Thanks for the feedback.

Puneet T.
Puneet T.
Founder in Indien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

You are just few clicks away from your beautiful-looking bio-links with Hy.page!

Kommentare: With Hy.page I can create beautiful-looking bio links with "few clicks" and literally (with few clicks). When I first logged in, everything was set up, you just have to copy and paste your social media links, you can pick the template/Theme, and BOOM that’s it Your bio links are ready to share with the world, and It does not stop here, you can add tracking codes (Google/Facebook) to see how people are interacting with your profile.

I can’t say thanks enough to Hy.page for giving me the opportunity to sell my exclusive content, accept donations, and even offer custom requests. I don’t think I could have ever done all of that without Hy.page. It’s a great tool with an easy-to-use interface that has helped me to create my bio-links. I liked about Hy.page: - No Technical skills required, easy to use tool - Ability to sell Products & Memberships within your bio links - Ability to embed all types of content inside the bio-link (This is my favorite) - Donation feature is awesome - No transaction fee - Custom domain - Ability to collect Emails

Hy.page is a well-polished tool but still, I wish there were more pre-built templates/Themes.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for the support and feedback :)

Rosie B.
Creative in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This is a great product!

Kommentare: It's been a great experience, easy to navigate and it looks great too!

I was so thrilled when I came upon this product as I needed to direct my audience to my giveaways and products in an organized and easy fashion. I love how easy it is to set up and how clean and neat it looks. There are so many other features that I haven't used yet but I'm excited to learn. Hy.pages offers great support and I love the emails with loads of info and inspiring ideas for how to use it even more effectively.

I'm finding all the features very useful and effective so far.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks Rosie, really appreciate the feedback!

Amandeep S.
Founder in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Superb product with great potential

Kommentare: It was a great experience with this tool.

Application is superb, and having a great potential in the future.Hy.page is super powerful for creating a content and membership sites & accepting donations. Support is super active and response in terms of use cases is super astonishing. This application is highly professional and features are super awesome. Simple UI/UX along with ease to use.

No cons as such, it's indeed a must have application. I must say this is a brilliant tool

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback Amandeep.

Kim L.
Owner in Kanada
Design, Selbstständig

Linktree + Patreon = Hy.Page

I almost let this one slip by because it heavily focused the wording on the sales page as biolinks! However this tool is just so so much more! I would defo buy this if you are into memberships! Its got a membership and product area with lots of great options to choose from! 1. Create gated posts! (Think of ghost) 2. Add downloads, videos embeds to your posts or as a product and more! Its a good membership option for creators! Love this tool so far!

Small bugs here and there, nothing that cant be fixed easily! Bit slow for me but i think it might be due to influx of users!

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks Kim, glad you didn't let this slip away!

Psychologist in Spanien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Must have tool

Hy.page is a tool that everyone could use for their business. It can be your bio link, landing page or even webpage. You can use it not only for resuming your links, but you can manage and sell your products and even memberships. And you can even make it look beautiful and personalize it as you like. It is really easy to use, even for non experienced users like me. I love it.

I can´t think of anything I don´t like about Hy.page.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback :)

Antonio M.
diseñador in Mexiko
Design, Selbstständig

an excellent product

Kommentare: I use the ko-fi page to sell my products but when I met hypage I decided to change

very easy to use, intuitive interface and can manage multiple users

it only works with stripe to sell products. in Telegram the hypage page appears as the title and not the title of the page created

Thanks for the feedback.

Creative Director in Kanada

The Only Bio Link Tool You Should Consider

Being able to collect donations and membership payments quickly using Hy.page is one its best features . For example, if you want to run a crowdfunding campaign for a nonprofit event, you can set everything up with Hy.page. And the best bonus...they don't take any fees to process the payments.

It can take a bit of time to get it set up just the way you want it to look

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback and support :)

Kiran K.
Growth Consultant in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

An advanced Biolink tool

Kommentare: It is only after I came across Hy.page, was I able to understand the potential of what a biolink can be extended to. I know am able to build a community of my own with exclusive memberships and donations. Not only that It also acts as my digital resume, highlighting all the skills and pointing to the actual work as references. It works more than a website.

Unlike the regular biolink tool, this tool focuses on building a community for you on one single platform.

Getting used to this might take a bit of time, but once you do, it is all a breeze.

Thanks Kiran

Business Manager / Training Coordinator in USA
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Bio Link Platform

Kommentare: Using as a Single Link for my Instagram, and WhatsApp Business Profile..

The fact that I can sell my products online with ease, embed video links, and create unlimited links. It is like a mini-website...

Nothing for Now.. All the Features are awesome

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the support :)

Edwyn A.
Edwyn A.
IT/MKT in Mexiko
Internet, Selbstständig

More than a bio-link alternative!

Kommentare: So far it has been an amazing alternative to other bio-links, I love the fact that it integrates with payment processors and the membership feature!

This is not just another bio-link platform focused on e-commerce, but also it allows you to create memberships and process payments right in there which is in a next level of other alternative out there! The UI/UX is pretty much decent and is easy to set up everything you'll need to promote your business!

Some widgets such as YouTube look kind of blurry. I would also love to have more flexibility regarding the background of my bio-link pages.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks Edwyn, appreciate the support!

Mr in Indonesien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Hy Page

Its my first time have biolink. Hypage give me solution to sell my product, Service, Membership , Digital Download.

I Hope Support Local Payment Gateway Indonesia.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for the support :)

Cory M.
Cory M.
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Jack and his team have done it again!

Kommentare: Hy.Page took the experience from what I was doing before and completely transformed it. I was kind of piecing together one thing here and one thing there and Hy.page is now letting me have both my products and membership all in one spot. Plus, it was super easy to setup and get started.

Hy.page was super easy to use and I was able to start selling products and a membership through IG within 20-30min. Highly recommend.

The software is great! Any small issues I've found have been solved right away by the team!

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks Cory :)

Kenny F.
COO in Malaysia
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good Value and Concept

this app is easy to use and important is to have everything in one click. also, offer options from the product membership.

so far so good only the page too long if make it shorter is better

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks Kenny, and we suggest 5-10 links max to keep the page optimized for users.

Vinnod K.
Team Lead in Indien

Awesome Product

Kommentare: Awesome!!

Awesome Product used for displaying links in bio for various social platforms

None it supports that is required for the minimum

Thanks for the support!

Kumar G.
Founder & CEO in Indien
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Links, Products, Memberships and more

It is all one software. Patereon + Linktree and more software. It does the work of multiple software.

none as of this moment. It does what it says.

Thanks Kumar