Filtern nach:

Über DLS Financials

The premier savings, loan, and pooled investments for managing 65+ diocese parish finances for over 22 years!

Erfahre mehr über DLS Financials

Loretta G.
Assistant Director of Parish Revolving Fund in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Ass. Director of PRF

Kommentare: With DLS Financials we are able to provide or parishes with excellent/ reliable banking needs. the interface with our accounting department allows us produce our company financial report with ease.

DLS id easy to use. The computer Department Inc, has made many updated enhancements to the software over the years. We converted to DLS on 2003. We have had little to no issues. When we do have an issues , The programmer quickly resolves it. If we have a need for a special report , they add or create it for us with no problems.

I would be nice If DLS allows you to filter reports within parishes without choosing parish by parish. i.e. general operations account for all parishes. ( however this can still be done by exporting the report to excel)

vor 6 Monaten

In order to get a specific type of an account within a location, you need to create an account classification, category, or restriction and assign it to the accounts. Then in reports, set the filters for those classifications, categories, or restrictions.

Theresa B.
Sr. Accountant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very Satisfied

Kommentare: My overall experience has been very good. It is very user friendly and I find it is easy to train someone when needed. If I do have any issues that I cannot rectify myself I am able to call tech support and they are always available to assist me.

That is very easy to maneuver. Adding new locations and accounts can be done with ease. If a mistake is made I can call tech support to unpost so that I can correct the error.

The least thing I do not like about the software that some things that need to be changed after entering the information has to be deleted and re-entered again. Example if I set up an account to be a 12 month CD and once I save it and I realized I set up a 24 month CD in error. I cannot go and change it instead I have to delete and start over.

Jeannette B.
Director of Diocesan Finance in USA

Excellent Software for a Good Price

Kommentare: Overall, I am very satisfied with DLS. I don't give it much thought which is a good thing because it allows me to do my job with no hassles. Also, whenever I have a question or a problem (which is rare), customer support gets back to me within an hour of my text.

We have 135 parishes and many of them have savings accounts and loans with us. There are many transactions weekly. This software enables us to accurately track all of these transactions, calculate interest, estimate loan payoffs and run reports with ease. I never had "formal" training on it when I started and it is very easy to pick up. Plus it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

I don't really have any complaints. Their are preformatted reports and sometimes I wish I could customize them more to my liking, HOWEVER that doesn't hamper me in any way.

vor 6 Monaten

While there is no direct way for a client to modify a report, there are two ways that a client can get it done. First by just asking for us to make a copy of the report and modify it for them. The second is that if a client has the knowledge of MS Access, they can connect to the data and write their own reports program for their own custom reports. We are always here to help in either case!

Nicolas B.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Value for your money!

Kommentare: Everything we need to run our Banking & Loan System DLS offers us. Not only is it cost affect, but customer service goes above and beyond to really attend to all of our questions or issues. Implementation was smoot and it is compatible with our current accounting software Microsoft Office Dynamics.

DLS is very user friendly and beneficial to our Catholic Diocesan needs. Not only is it cost affect, which is a major factor when choosing vendors for us, but they are able to attend to all of our needs and exceptions that we have. DLS interacts well with our current accounting software Microsoft Great Plains.

There are no additional features that we are looking for that DLS doesn't offer.

Joseph C.
Business Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

On DLS Financials Comments

Kommentare: Very happy with our decision to go with DLS.

DLS is a very friendly product to use and is very forgiving! Remote users can check balances and activity and don't have to call the admin. offices for their balances! Program is always maintained with current helpful features and up to date programing. Customer service help is great, issues usually resolved on the first call. Good interface on accounting packages.

None at this time. We have been using for over 10 years and none to speak of.

Annamarie M.
AR Accountant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use with excellent one-on-one technical support

Kommentare: Tech support is knowledgeable and very responsive. They are cheerful and helpful. Issues get resolved in one phone call.

The product is easy to use and intuitive -- from posting a transaction to reversing an error, editing, and month end close. Reports are clear and there are many to choose from.

We are using a temporary accounting program that does not integrate with DLS

Chuck L.
Director of Finance in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

DLS Financials is a software system you need to check out

The software is easy to use and many of the functions are very intuitive. Customer service is excellent. Any concerns or suggestions are researched and any issues are taken care of immediately. The bank data interface with the DLS program is a seamless operation.

At this time I do not have any cons on the system.

Cathy F.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

We use DLS for our Diocesan Savings and Loan Fund and have been very pleased with the use of the software and the customer support that we have received from The Computer Department.

I have not found anything that I don't like about the software.

Patricia M.
Corporate Controller in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Can't imagine using another product

Kommentare: We currently use DLS to manage Deposit and Loans for over 100 locations and have since 2005. The program has allowed us to eliminate archaic, manual transactions.

The software is intuitive and easy to use. There are so many features available that it fulfills our organization's needs perfectly.

I have encountered one or two features, such as pre-designed letters, that cannot be altered or changed to better suit our needs. Fortunately, there are always other options provided that work just as well.

vor 6 Monaten

Requests for alternate versions of letters and reports can always be added to the program by the vendor. There is also a letter function that will work with MS Word's mail merge feature to create letters, contracts, and other documents.

Matthew P.
Director of Banking & Investments in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product; a good match for us

Kommentare: Very positive; a huge improvement over prior procedures and product.

This is user friendly, and if there is an issue the support team addresses it quickly.

I generally have no issues with this; maybe interfacing with other products?

Darci H.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service is top notch!

Prior to DLS, we were using a very old DOS product, which was both cumbersome and time consuming. DLS makes it very easy for us to run our Savings and Loan program and be able to pull reports that make sense and get our customers the information they need. The best thing about DLS is the customer service, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is generally always available to resolve any issues that come up, even beyond traditional office hours.

I would like to be able to chose a time period other than full months, but not a deal breaker.

Kevin S.
Comptroller in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Value

We appreciate that our parishes has 24/7 access to their account balances.

No cons with this software as it does the job well.