Über Frill

Cloud-based solution that helps collect customer feedback and manage product roadmap & announcements.

Erfahre mehr über Frill

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Frill bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Tayshiro K.
Tayshiro K.
Community Manager in Brasilien

Simplicity at its best!

Kommentare: The best of Frill is its simple design. You just enter and can quickly check/do everything you need.

Although I'm using Frill for a short period of time, I'm pretty happy with it. Great and functional design, responsive team, and fast deployment of new features.

For now, the main con is the long roadmap and not being able to translate it (they are already working on it).

Krishnaswami R.
Counsultant in Oman

The most affordable and functionally relevant ideation tool in the SaaS lineup

Kommentare: We are just about to release our own saas and were looking around for an ideation/feedback/roadmap tool to make use of internally as well as to engage with our users and share release notes, we did test a few, and the features that they had were quite restrictive and the pricing high. It was by chance that I stumbled upon frill.co and immediately fell in love with the interface, its clean, appealing and a visual delight. seldom have i seen something that invoked me to check out other ideas, just by being on the page. So it was an instant check and buy decision for us. We have used it extensively in our brainstorming sessions, to collate ideas and with the merge ideas feature that frill offers (which we did not see in any of the competiton) ensure that the final list is clean of duplicates, and no idea is ruled out. We also had a requirement to share details to our project management tool, and the webhooks made it a breeze, we now just set it up and once we receive a comment from our team member with a keyword, it lands up in our project todo list. We are toying around with the widget now, to identify where we could ideally place it, for now it doesnt go with the color palate of our website, but there is a widget designer in the works, and once that is live, i do envison using the tool completely for my product.

Clean render Ability to merge ideas which ensures that the votes are also accounted for Super clean informative announcement widget Weekly email digests, that lets you review and control oversights Sticky ideas that allow for the buried gems to be brought out to in the open. Webhooks - A super efficient implementation (you get to choose if you want to track just one event or all of them) and finally an amazing support team.

The gif that loads at every idea submission is a little tardy, i would not say i dont like it, but it does not fit into a professional setup and is looked down by some corporates, however that said, they just added an update to disable it, with that taken care of, i have no more point to dislike here.

Rejah R.
Rejah R.
Co-founder in Indien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A must-have for SaaS products with transparent roadmapping and release updates

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: This is a very solid product. And to add to that the team is super helpful. They are always open to feedback and quick to respond to support queries. Frill should be one tool that's definitely in your arsenal. It has got immense value and will help you to build a great relationship with your customers.

Frill helps us to collect user feedback, publish our roadmap and maintain our product changelog all-in-one place! The thing I like the most about Frill is its simplicity. The UI and UX are exceptional. It's super easy to get around stuff. And with SSO and white-labelling, everything stays on brand! We also happened to embed the beautiful announcement widget on our dashboard so that our users are always well informed about what's new in the product.

There is nothing that's missing on Frill.

Benny V.
Benny V.
Director in Malaysia

Great software to know customer need

Give a lot of Idea so that we can work up a big picture to our customers. Especially the Guest authentication.

not enough shortcut button to show and no tutorial guidelines

Tang H.
Tang H.
Founder in Vietnam
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Feedback Tool

Kommentare: I was looking for a tool to collect feedback from customers at an affordable price, Frill helped me solve all of that for a great price.

frill.co is a great solution for any marketing team that's trying to get more customer feedback. It's so much easier to stay in touch with what our customers want and what we need to do to improve our products. The interface is really user-friendly and the pricing is really affordable. I'd recommend this product to anyone who needs better feedback!

Right now I can't find anything that I don't like

Natapol S.
Natapol S.
COO in Thailand
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Sleek and Beautiful UI & Super Easy to Use

Kommentare: Very happy and pleasant to work with.

Frill has a very nice and minimal UI/UX which is very easy to use. The clean interface makes it very pleasant to work with. All functions are well polished and make all the customization of statuses/topics very easy to manage. I actually noticed the name Frill from a couple of SaaS products that I am using. I saw them suddenly used this platform, and once I tried myself I understood immediately why they opted for Frill.

Nothing that I can think of. I was looking for this solution and I was so happy when I found and tried Frill.

Financial Adviser in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Easy to use roadmap & idea tool

Kommentare: It's aimed at users who are designing / launching products, I think. I run a service based business, so I'd love to see ideas on how to use this for services to enhance client experience.

It's super easy to set up ideas for my map / ideas, and I like how it allows me to categorise things in a way that's super easy on the eyes. You can change the way the categories look, and can change the titles of them. I really like that this could be a source of truth for customers / clients to go to in order to see where things are progressing. It's got integration with Slack, Pabbly and Integrately.

When signing in for the first time, I'd love to have an automated tour so I don't need to click around to figure it out.

Software Engineer in Kanada
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

A great tool for feature suggestions

Kommentare: I am using Frill for getting new feature suggestions for my app and also as a way of displaying my product roadmap.

The UI and UX of Frill is beautifully designed. It uses pop-overs to display ideas and feature suggestions, which makes for a really clean user experience. The development team is also very responsive and releases new features quite often.

Some features that I would like to see are currently missing (like social login). However Frill's feature suggestion board has tons of great ideas for new features and the development team has been prioritizing the most useful feature requests and releasing new features every week.

Ryan H.
Ryan H.
Founder in Kanada
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product! Best feedback tool on the market!

Kommentare: Their team has been amazing. Using Frill has allowed us to easily set up a roadmap and get good feedback from our customers quickly and efficiently. I love how excited it gets people about what we plan to be doing with our platform

I loved how easy this tool was to set up for us. I love the design of the platform and how easy it for people to use and view our roadmap. The executive team is amazing and very helpful, and they are rolling out new features all the time!

Most of the things that are missing they actively building. It’s a relatively new platform and it already has almost everything that I want it to have for a tool like this

Joshua V.
Joshua V.
Self Employed in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Simple to use client connection and feedback tool

Kommentare: Very easy to use. Is a great way to communicate with clients and get their feedback. If your a saas it Is perfect for you.

Really handy software for showing your clients your future direction. What you have completed, what you are working on, what you will be working next and getting suggests about what features your clients want added

It is very simple. The trial I am using doesn't allow custom domains. But it is free.

Tyler A.
Business Owners in Kanada
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Great UI and services!

I love the UI and the simplicity of Frill! Easy to learn!

The pricing packagescoukd either include a little more or be at a lower price point

Sandeep N.
Sandeep N.
Designer in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Frill makes it easy to capture customer feedback

It is easy to collect customer feedback, develop a roadmap, and make announcements using this software.

So for so good while using this software.

Avinash K.
Business Owner in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Amazing Product Idea/Feedback Tool.

Kommentare: There's almost no loading time at all once you're on any individual roadmap, idea board, or update announcements. The tool is beautiful, simple to understand and use.

Polished UI and works like a charm. Everything was clean and minimal just like what I prefer.

No customized email address. There is a lot of room to grow.

Peter bachmann D.
Peter bachmann D.
Owner in Dänemark
Design, Selbstständig

Great for creating borards for feecback and upvoting

Great for creating boards for feedback and up voting, so you can have your costumers help you decide what you should work on next.

I would like some more options to choose from when it comes to the layout of the platform.

Tito C.
CEO in El Salvador
Animation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Frill is great !

Great product. The price is low compared to other companies and offers a lot of functions.

I’d like to have the option to use it white label in smaller plans

Luis K.
Web Developer in Indonesien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Excellent!!

i've try the triall and very easy to use, especially for my clients on developing their website

make it official plugin for wordpress for trust

Tobin K.
Tobin K.
Marketing Consultant in Indien

Great for feature suggestions, roadmaps etc

Mainly, the UI and UX are amazing, which makes me opt Frill compared to other alternatives. The response from the team is great and spontaneous. Also, the speed at which the features are built is fast.

More tutorials need to be made and a tour of the platform is needed when signing up for the first time.

Mat G.
Managing Partner in USA

Frill, for a Roadmap is No Frills... And that's a good thing!

At my SaaS we were looking for a way to institute a roadmap for our future offerings. Frill does that in spades.

Some of the integrations are less than polished, but I think it's just a work in progress and the software will continue to mature.

Nishanth A.
Founder in Indien

Love the UI/UX

Huge fan of minimalistic design, so I really like the interface and how easy it is to navigate the app and collect feedback and plan the roadmap.

The limits are on the lower side for the starting plan, but they've upped the limits on the higher plans so that should suffice I guess.

Manager in Indien

Best Roadmap tool

It will help us gather customer feedback in couple of clicks .

while labelling some where expensive in frill i feel

Greg P.
Greg P.
Director in Australien

Amazing UI/UX that's a joy to use

I love the UI/UX of Frill - I've tried a few roadmap/feature request tools in the past and my favourite by far is Frill. It kind of feels a bit like Notion and I encountered zero bugs.

Nothing I can think of for now. The current features are solid and looking forward to future features.