Über ReaQta-Hive

ReaQta-Hive is an Autonomous Detection & Response platform that protects endpoints against threats.

Erfahre mehr über ReaQta-Hive

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu ReaQta-Hive

5,0

ReaQta-Hive hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du ReaQta-Hive bereits verwendet?

Jarod
Jarod
Global Head of IT Operations in Malaysia
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Peace of Mind

Kommentare: Being an AI powered endpoint protection, there are no constant signature updates which is a good thing. The MDR also enables me to release my team from the monotonous (but necessary) task of constant monitoring and attending to alerts.

Having ReaQta-Hive protect my endpoints gives me the peace of mind that my assets are secured and taken care of. The number of malwares this solution has detected and prevented is impressive which gives me confidence that it does what it says it does.

I am not able to generate granular reports. Currently the report is able to provide all the threats found and prevented but I would like to have the ability to drill down to specific threats for example.

Stefano
Chief Security Officer in Luxemburg
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best for Endpoint protection

Kommentare: Reaqta gave me the possibility to enhance the level of protection of my company and to manage in a easy way a lot of security policies.

I like that with artificial intelligence based behavioural analysis system Reaqta give you the highest security level I've ever seen. You can only customize a lot of things and the more you use it the better it works. It works well both in Windows and MacOs environment.

I like almost everything about reaqta . Since 2 years ago it was not so easy to update it but nowadays that problem has been fixed