Deutschland Lokales Produkt

SoundCloud Erfahrungen

4,5 (95) Eine Bewertung schreiben Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über SoundCloud

Podcasting-Lösung, mit der Nutzer Podcasts auf einer einzigen Plattform hosten und teilen können.

Erfahre mehr über SoundCloud

I did like really the dasboard it's clean and easy to use.

Sometimes I just want to listen and avoid the ads.

Bewertungen zu SoundCloud

3,9

SoundCloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 95 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SoundCloud bereits verwendet?

Luis
Luis
Music Producer in USA

SoundCloud

Kommentare: I have been quite pleased with SoundCloud overall. It was intimidating at first because I was very new to the platform but it was not hard to learn at all. I also love how easy it is to see who my audience is and where they are from. This lets me get a better idea of how big my audience is.

What I like is how easy it is to start on SoundCloud and start growing an audience. It's all very simple for new users.

I don't like how it can lag at times or it takes very long to load. This not only annoys me but my audience as well.

Andrea
Andrea
Content Creator and Social Media Marketing Manager in Mexiko
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An industry classic, making musical distribution accessible and easy.

Kommentare: My job has greatly benefited from SoundCloud, we've managed to make our website accessible for the blind by making audio versions of the articles and uploading them to SoundCloud.

I use Soundcloud daily at my job, we upload audio readings of our magazine's articles and Soundcloud's embed feature has become one of the identifying features of the digital magazine. I recommend this tool to anyone wanting to share any type of audio files, audiobooks, music, or podcasts.

The only issue I have is the way the Hashtags are formatted. I have to write very slowly or the hashtags won't work.

Kay
Producer in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Unhelpful customer service

2,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The customer service was awful they charged me and then gave the wrong subscription and did nothing to fix it just kept giving the run around never got help or the issue fixed they don’t care for their customers

The music and posting music was probably the only thing i liked

The customer service was really bad when it came down to needing help

Nkateko Hanyisa Wisdom
Nkateko Hanyisa Wisdom
Managing Director in Armenien
Hochschulbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

soundcloud review

Kommentare: the huge amount of exposure I have gotten on soundcloud. Reaching over a million people and counting all over the world, it is truly a powerful platform for posting content

What I like most about soundcloud is the mobile app as well as the huge amount of exposure I have gotten on soundcloud. Reaching over a million people and counting all over the world, it is truly a powerful platform for posting content

What I don't like is the appeal process for content that gets removed. In almost all my attempts to appeal copyright issues, I was not successful.

Fred
Fred
ESL teacher in Türkei
E-Learning, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A gift for underground and indie musician

Kommentare: Soundcloud made me one of the most focused indie artist by providing enough tools and features to develop and improve the quality of my tracks . I enjoyed knowing the new artists and listening to some new voices without knowing them and just sit back and enjoy the quality . The idea of this platform is pure and simple and It s nothing but a futuristic tool to help the indie artists.

Soundcloud was the most helpful and supportive app for underground and indie musicians . The track and album uploading features are countless and it has high engagement among the fellow artists and musician . It encouraged me to keep doing my job and raised my motivation by every single feedback I recieved from the listener It was delightful to see a community of artists and musician with pure and untouched talent.

The number of tracks for trial version is low I wish the app could allow us to have at least 3 more tracks but no complain I always try to renew the subscription to avoid having these problems .

Irene
Na in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

SoundCloud is almost my favorite 🤩 ❤️

Kommentare: My experience with SoundCloud has been amazing it’s been 10+ years since I started using it and I can’t ever get over it ❤️

I love that I can listen to music that other music streaming apps don’t have or that I can’t find anywhere else on the net .

There’s nothing to dislike but it would be great if I could download the music off of there

Mahmoud
Mahmoud
Quality control engineer in Ägypten
Tiefbau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

It is a great application to listen to music, Quran and lectures anytime and anywhere

Kommentare: A very nice experience, especially when I listen to my lists when I disconnect from the Internet

I can upload my own music and recordings, and it helps me follow my audience and work to increase them

I am facing some problems with the weak internet connection, as it needs a strong and fast connection

Manuel Eduardo
Manuel Eduardo
Bachelor in scientific computer and systems engineering student. in Guatemala
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

SoundCloud-A platform for new creators.

Kommentare: In my personal experience I can say that I have found very good songs on soundcloud and above all a good experience, there I keep songs from my favorite artists that are not on spotify, and that is what makes soundcloud special.

Posting music on soundcloud is free and very easy, and this is a boon for creators looking to get their music out there. It is a friendly platform for everyone, and I consider it one of the main ones in the musical field. The interaction that fans can have when listening to the song is something very special that only soundcloud has.

One of the cons of soundcloud is that it is overshadowed by larger platforms such as spotify, apple music or deezer, artists always decide to upload their content to these platforms and this is the con that I see soundcloud, but even so it is still a good source of new music.

Malena
Malena
Owner in Deutschland
Musik, Selbstständig

Great for streaming and global distribution

Kommentare: I have a great experience with soundcloud. I use to distribute music for many artist. The music set up its very easy for artists and its accessible from all over the wold.

The possibility to distribute music for several artists

The low rates that they play to artists

Candace
Assistant in USA
Fischerei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing sound

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I love how you can stream live on here. Also I love how I can save my music and chat.

It needs more storage space. You don't get alot.

Alvaro
Customer Success Partner in Paraguay
Logistik & Lieferkette, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Soundcloud review

Kommentare: Simply awesome. I use it to upload my content and listen to other's content almost every day.

It's really complete and awesome content for electronic music, my favorite type of music. Also, the recommendatios of music you might like and your audience analytics when you upload content like me, I'm a DJ.

It is kind of slow when used on Android.

MalcolmLouis
Warehouse Worker in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Soundcloud Review

Kommentare: I benefit from using SoundCloud because I can thrive and make my presence known through posting tracks and interacting with my musical peers

It provides artists to socially interact with each other to admire and/or collaborate on tracks. Also, a user on Soundcloud can repost a track from an artist on their page

The fact that once a selected track is finished playing it plays a random track from a totally different source.

Vicky
Doordasher in USA
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Here’s my report of SoundCloud

Kommentare: Love it !

I really like how you can Create, add folders and personalize those to create your own playlist if your just a listener like I am and it cost you nothing. Also it’s an Amazing platform for Artists.!!

Sometimes I just want to listen and avoid the ads

Sujata
Influencer in UK
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing!!

Kommentare: My overall experience with SoundCloud has been particularly good and have been able to stream our podcasts and publish our music with so much ease.

We do many podcasts for our YouTube channel and we stream it on SoundCloud. We have been able to do so with so much ease. We also occasionally publish non-copyrighted music in SoundCloud which it makes it so much useful to gain followers.

There is not much cons with the software however any new user could take some time to get used to it.

Samya
CEO in Brasilien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Amazing and effective

I am completely in love with SoundCloud. I teach Holistic Dance and always find the best songs in this app. I get all my playlist well organised and easy to share with my students, which have already mentioned that the also loved the app. I can find here alternative songs that I cannot find anywhere. It is a real gem.

So far, I have only positive experience with Soundcloud. I run a small business and it has served me pretty well.

Elijah
CEO in USA
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

Why Soundcloud is Your Next Musical Career

I love that it is really easy to sign up and get started. Uploading songs isn't complicated and takes about 5 minutes maximum. (If you fill every box). I enjoy the fact that anybody can upload music and there is a positive fanbase.

I dislike that when you have no active subscription, you only get a total of 180 minutes of song uploads. This can be pretty limiting and can prevent artists who are just starting from reaching a large fanbase before investing in something that could not earn back.

Tibor
Tibor
Media Producer in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Important too especially for reviews and collaboration

Kommentare: SoundCloud plays an important role for our business as we work in the entertainment and media business, it connects us with composers and allows us to find the songs we need for our work

It's free to listen to songs from composers therefore easy to find songs you're looking for

Sometimes it's hard to find songs because so many composers with so many songs are available

Valyrie
Auditor in Philippinen
Pharmazeutika, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

SoundCloud to listen podcasts

It is easy to navigate. I have easily found the artist or group that I want to listen to. It is also easy to drag and find the part of the audio that I want to listen to.

I used this for podcasts. But I have recently moved to another software that has more stylish interface and has more variety of artists and podcasts.

Andy
Andy
Customer Service Advisor in Südafrika
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

SoundCloud, the best place to be discovered as an artist or podcast.

Kommentare: SoundCloud can be useful if you pay for a membership subscription. It will allow you to see more in depth analytics and also the option to make money, by monetizing your audio streams.

SoundCloud is an easy to use audio platform to upload the music or podcasts that you create. it allows you to engage with your followers, but you are also able to discover new music and podcasts as a user. It is a unique audio social media platform.

There are some cons with SoundCloud though, the free version limits the amount of audio that can be uploaded and only shows basic analytics. There are also a lot of fake profile bots, that comment with generic scam tactics.

rachid
RIB Art in Marokko
Kunst & Handwerk, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SoundCloud it's a good software

Kommentare: it was a good experience i use SoundCloud evry time.

i did like really the dasboard it's clean and easy to use

i did like least the mobile phone app it's a little bit dificult

Fabián
Fabián
Fabián celis in Kolumbien
Musik, Selbstständig

the best platform to advertise

Kommentare: The experience of using the platform is completely positive, functional, it can suggest new artists if you are listening to music, but if you are an artist it is an immense support in your promotion

In the free version it catches you with all the functionalities it has and I love the link with other platforms to advertise as an artist

I really like the platform a lot, I would not speak of something bad because it is an excellent software, it could only improve the status a little before other platforms

Aaron
Aaron
Disabled in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

soundcloud by smrtboi

wide selection of music, rare music not available anywhere else

the guessing or suggestion algorithm could be a lot better

Alejandro
Producer in Kolumbien
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SoundCloud, a must have for the contemporary music producer or artist

Kommentare: As a Dj and producer, it has been tool that allows me to share my music to A&R´s on different labels, always stable, and in privacy. For the better, allows you to have exposure to the audience

It's a standard, it's simple, elegant, and a consolidated brand you can trust your audio content

The free account has limitation, anyways works fine to start

Trevor
Associate Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SoundCloud - Under the Radar Music App

The ability to discover indie artists, music and podcasters has to be the biggest highlight of this app. So many you've never heard of right at your fingertips.

If you happen to use the free version, like I assume most do, you will need to prepare for advertisements throughout your listening experience. A small inconvenience for such a nice app.

Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An easy way to keep all your audio libraries.

Kommentare: Soundcloud is easy to use, reliable and works. I love the playlists function.

I like that it's easy to use, covers our primary need which is keeping all the audios organized for our clients to listen to our training material.

I wish we use more of the tools they offer, we're using just as a hosting service.