Deutschland Lokales Produkt

SoundCloud Erfahrungen

4,6 (91) Eine Bewertung schreiben Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über SoundCloud

Podcasting-Lösung, mit der Nutzer Podcasts auf einer einzigen Plattform hosten und teilen können.

Erfahre mehr über SoundCloud

I did like really the dasboard it's clean and easy to use.

Sometimes I just want to listen and avoid the ads.

Bewertungen zu SoundCloud

4,0

SoundCloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 91 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SoundCloud bereits verwendet?

Luis
Luis
Music Producer in USA

SoundCloud

Kommentare: I have been quite pleased with SoundCloud overall. It was intimidating at first because I was very new to the platform but it was not hard to learn at all. I also love how easy it is to see who my audience is and where they are from. This lets me get a better idea of how big my audience is.

What I like is how easy it is to start on SoundCloud and start growing an audience. It's all very simple for new users.

I don't like how it can lag at times or it takes very long to load. This not only annoys me but my audience as well.

Andrea
Andrea
Content Creator and Social Media Marketing Manager in Mexiko
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An industry classic, making musical distribution accessible and easy.

Kommentare: My job has greatly benefited from SoundCloud, we've managed to make our website accessible for the blind by making audio versions of the articles and uploading them to SoundCloud.

I use Soundcloud daily at my job, we upload audio readings of our magazine's articles and Soundcloud's embed feature has become one of the identifying features of the digital magazine. I recommend this tool to anyone wanting to share any type of audio files, audiobooks, music, or podcasts.

The only issue I have is the way the Hashtags are formatted. I have to write very slowly or the hashtags won't work.

Mohamed
Ph D student in Marokko
Programmentwicklung, Selbstständig

My opinion on the SoundCloud app

This application is Great, I really like the system that allows you to post your comment at a certain point in the music, moreover the application's design is very pleasant and a wide range of music is available! I recommend her

However, if I can add two small default, the first is outstanding and always the presence of excessively long pubes. The second fault, this app does not contain the option to repeat the same music multiple times.

Irene
Na in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

SoundCloud is almost my favorite 🤩 ❤️

Kommentare: My experience with SoundCloud has been amazing it’s been 10+ years since I started using it and I can’t ever get over it ❤️

I love that I can listen to music that other music streaming apps don’t have or that I can’t find anywhere else on the net .

There’s nothing to dislike but it would be great if I could download the music off of there

Alvaro
Customer Success Partner in Paraguay
Logistik & Lieferkette, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Soundcloud review

Kommentare: Simply awesome. I use it to upload my content and listen to other's content almost every day.

It's really complete and awesome content for electronic music, my favorite type of music. Also, the recommendatios of music you might like and your audience analytics when you upload content like me, I'm a DJ.

It is kind of slow when used on Android.

Mahmoud
Mahmoud
Quality control engineer in Ägypten
Tiefbau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

It is a great application to listen to music, Quran and lectures anytime and anywhere

Kommentare: A very nice experience, especially when I listen to my lists when I disconnect from the Internet

I can upload my own music and recordings, and it helps me follow my audience and work to increase them

I am facing some problems with the weak internet connection, as it needs a strong and fast connection

Malena
Malena
Owner in Deutschland
Musik, Selbstständig

Great for streaming and global distribution

Kommentare: I have a great experience with soundcloud. I use to distribute music for many artist. The music set up its very easy for artists and its accessible from all over the wold.

The possibility to distribute music for several artists

The low rates that they play to artists

Sujata
Influencer in UK
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing!!

Kommentare: My overall experience with SoundCloud has been particularly good and have been able to stream our podcasts and publish our music with so much ease.

We do many podcasts for our YouTube channel and we stream it on SoundCloud. We have been able to do so with so much ease. We also occasionally publish non-copyrighted music in SoundCloud which it makes it so much useful to gain followers.

There is not much cons with the software however any new user could take some time to get used to it.

Tadeo
cadete in Uruguay
Pharmazeutika, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SoundCloud and music go hand in hand

Kommentare: In general terms, if you want to make yourself known or meet artists in the world of music, this is the indicated software

I think it's great that you can share your music with other artists and thus be able to reach more audiences.Saving the songs and sets in the library is very useful.

You should be able to hear the music when sharing a SounCloud track or set on Instagram

Elijah
CEO in USA
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

Why Soundcloud is Your Next Musical Career

I love that it is really easy to sign up and get started. Uploading songs isn't complicated and takes about 5 minutes maximum. (If you fill every box). I enjoy the fact that anybody can upload music and there is a positive fanbase.

I dislike that when you have no active subscription, you only get a total of 180 minutes of song uploads. This can be pretty limiting and can prevent artists who are just starting from reaching a large fanbase before investing in something that could not earn back.

Marta
Artist in Mexiko
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

SoundCloud is made for music lovers!

Kommentare: I love it! Right now fresh podcast is streaming from Soundcloud!

I am using SoundCloud for a very long time already and I will never stop! All the music I ever appreciated is in one place thanks to SoundCloud! I follow all the musicians I liked or got interested in - so not any single new release will go unnoticed! I also like very much that you can keep track of all the comments you leave - sometimes I simply mark the part of podcast I like so I can revisit it anytime!

I think everything was thought through very well: for both artist and listener.

Aimee
Executive Director in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A must have for sharing audio

Kommentare: SoundCloud has given me confidence as a artist and audio producer mostly due to the regular feedback that I get. It really is a community and I do feel like I get instant feedback when I upload audio more so than any other place that I upload my audio. I would recommend anyone that has regular audio that they create to upload to SoundCloud. It’s free to get started and I’ve only had a positive experience!

SoundCloud is the only social media platform that has helped me to build an audience surrounding my audio content. I don’t think there’s any other software that does what they do. I have grown up to 800 followers on SoundCloud, and those are people that are regularly listening to my audio (all meditation). I also just started to get paid from SoundCloud and every year they seem to come out with new features like now they have a mastering feature within the app and they can help you distribute to other platforms. I have nothing but good things to say about my experience I think I’ve been with them for over seven years now, and I found it to be really valuable place to cultivate a presence.

They could improve their social media sharing tools.

Vicky
Doordasher in USA
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Here’s my report of SoundCloud

Kommentare: Love it !

I really like how you can Create, add folders and personalize those to create your own playlist if your just a listener like I am and it cost you nothing. Also it’s an Amazing platform for Artists.!!

Sometimes I just want to listen and avoid the ads

Terrell
Songwriter in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

My Platform of Music Listening

Since I am involved in the music industry, it is very imperative to be able to use a reliable software that allows me to stream efficiently.

I mostly dislike the random selection of songs that start playing once my song of choice is over.

Shivam
Creatoe in Indien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Best but costly

Kommentare: My experience is really good i liked all features I am using soundcloud from two years and i really happy to use SoundCloud

I am using SoundCloud from 2years and i really satisfied to use SoundCloud This can also distribute your music and also monetize your songs!!

Everything is good but one day i want to buy pro membership but when i try to purchase it with indian card which is rupay card i cant buy it , SoundCloud give me an error you can't use this card . I dont have another card to purchase it so i think if Soundcloud add Rupay card or Razor pay then its benefits to all Indian SoundCloud users

Tibor
Tibor
Media Producer in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Important too especially for reviews and collaboration

Kommentare: SoundCloud plays an important role for our business as we work in the entertainment and media business, it connects us with composers and allows us to find the songs we need for our work

It's free to listen to songs from composers therefore easy to find songs you're looking for

Sometimes it's hard to find songs because so many composers with so many songs are available

Valyrie
Auditor in Philippinen
Pharmazeutika, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

SoundCloud to listen podcasts

It is easy to navigate. I have easily found the artist or group that I want to listen to. It is also easy to drag and find the part of the audio that I want to listen to.

I used this for podcasts. But I have recently moved to another software that has more stylish interface and has more variety of artists and podcasts.

Andy
Andy
Customer Service Advisor in Südafrika
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

SoundCloud, the best place to be discovered as an artist or podcast.

Kommentare: SoundCloud can be useful if you pay for a membership subscription. It will allow you to see more in depth analytics and also the option to make money, by monetizing your audio streams.

SoundCloud is an easy to use audio platform to upload the music or podcasts that you create. it allows you to engage with your followers, but you are also able to discover new music and podcasts as a user. It is a unique audio social media platform.

There are some cons with SoundCloud though, the free version limits the amount of audio that can be uploaded and only shows basic analytics. There are also a lot of fake profile bots, that comment with generic scam tactics.

rachid
RIB Art in Marokko
Kunst & Handwerk, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SoundCloud it's a good software

Kommentare: it was a good experience i use SoundCloud evry time.

i did like really the dasboard it's clean and easy to use

i did like least the mobile phone app it's a little bit dificult

Fabián
Fabián
Fabián celis in Kolumbien
Musik, Selbstständig

the best platform to advertise

Kommentare: The experience of using the platform is completely positive, functional, it can suggest new artists if you are listening to music, but if you are an artist it is an immense support in your promotion

In the free version it catches you with all the functionalities it has and I love the link with other platforms to advertise as an artist

I really like the platform a lot, I would not speak of something bad because it is an excellent software, it could only improve the status a little before other platforms

Eric
Paint Associate in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good Host for Podcasts and Music

I loved how easy it was to use and share content

I actually never had any problems with the software

Justin
Justin
Creative Executive Director in UK
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable Audio Hosting

If you need reliable audio hosting soundcloud is amongst the best in our opinion.

Soundcloud used to be free for an absolute heap of uploada... It's now not free which is a shame as we have to pass these costs on to our clients.

Trevor
Associate Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SoundCloud - Under the Radar Music App

The ability to discover indie artists, music and podcasters has to be the biggest highlight of this app. So many you've never heard of right at your fingertips.

If you happen to use the free version, like I assume most do, you will need to prepare for advertisements throughout your listening experience. A small inconvenience for such a nice app.

Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An easy way to keep all your audio libraries.

Kommentare: Soundcloud is easy to use, reliable and works. I love the playlists function.

I like that it's easy to use, covers our primary need which is keeping all the audios organized for our clients to listen to our training material.

I wish we use more of the tools they offer, we're using just as a hosting service.

Virna
Admim in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SoundCloud new music

Kommentare: I have starting a new music band and SoundCloud has helped him advertise, share, promote his new music. I would highly recommend.

Love that new artists get a voice and platform to showcase their music. As well it is excellent for established artists.

I wish it was a litter easier to navigate in comparison to say Spotify. I do use the free version, so that could be the issue.