Filtern nach:

Über InspectionXpert

InspectionXpert balloons part drawings, creates customizable inspection reports, and stores your parts & reports securely in one place.

Erfahre mehr über InspectionXpert

Jason V.
Quality Control Manager in Kanada

Best Inspection Report Software There Is

Kommentare: InspectionXpert is an amazing tool, I actually liked it so much I wrote an article about it in the May/June 2018 issue of my professional associations magazine "The Ontario Technologist". It has saved me a lot of time and frustration having to create multiple inspection drawings and report and InspectionXpert does a really great job of streamlining the whole process.

Very design change friendly. Older revisions of technical drawings can be changed out with newer ones very quickly without tampering with the drawing. Minimal adjustment of balloon position is necessary in some case and this feature saves us thousands of dollars per year.

OCR sometimes does not work and you have to delete the measurement value and type it in manually this also applies to tolerances. This was experienced on .pdf files that were scanned in. Files that were exported from CAD directly did not exhibit this issue to the same extent. we do not do our own CAD work so we use InspectionXpert exclusively with customer supplied .pdf files.

Antwort von InspectionXpert

Jason, Wow, thanks so much for the kind words! We're so grateful to have you as a customer, and glad to hear you enjoy using our software. We are working on improving the OCR. If you're interested, we'd love to get your feedback on new versions of our software. Please respond to this comment, or reach out to us through our website.

Sharon S.
Quality inspector in USA

good product for FAI

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love the product and the tech support that you have for your product.

the way the ballooning is done, and how it is displayed

that you can't use the program virtually when you have to work from home.

letztes Jahr

Hi Sharon, Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear you're getting value from InspectionXpert.

Cecilia Z.
Mechanical Tech. in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A good way to use for FAI

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: First Article report.

It is no hard to use. I like to capture all notes on Drawing.

It always capture misspelling words. The excel report is not easier to match with the feature in process.

vor 12 Monaten

Cecilia, Thanks for your review. We'd love to learn more about how we can make the captures work better for you. We'll reach out by email.

Jason T.
Jason T.
Quality Documentation Specialist in USA
Kunststoffe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool, great support

Kommentare: InspectionXpert has provided a repeatable, easy method for ballooning inspection drawings. The Excel based output is easy to integrate into our current reporting system, saving us time and effort. Very happy with the product provided.

Quick learning curve, easy to customize outputs, saves time in creation and storage of ballooned inspection drawings.

Software updates occasionally create breaks in software, v1.0 to v2.0 updates removed features that were commonly used.

Antwort von InspectionXpert

Jason, Thanks so much for being a customer of InspectionXpert. We're glad to hear that the software is helping you save time. We hear you on the updates, and we're doing our best to improve how we release updates to our software, and improving communication on those fronts. We'd love to talk to you more about how we can improve on that front.

Jacquelynn P.
CMM Programmer in USA

Inspectionxpert is Awesome!!

Kommentare: I have been able to streamline our print ballooning and dimension record making eith this software!

I have been using inspectionxpert for about 5 years now and I love it!! I was for a very long time ballooning prints in solidworks or in Adobe PDF. This software make ballooning so much easier!! I learned aboutnthe CMMexpert portion of it just recently and its a huge help. It saves me fro km having to type over 300 results into a 1st article form. Also their customer service is top notch and they offer as much free training as you want!

So far in the time I have not found anything that I do not like about the software

Antwort von InspectionXpert

Jacquelynn, We're so glad you enjoy using InspectionXpert! Thanks for your review!

Jason S.
Q.C.MANAGER in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

InspectionXpert is a major time saver.

Kommentare: I wish I would have started using it sooner. My customers always give me positive feedback on how great our certification packages look. Our supervisors want all of our old in-process inspection procedures updated with bubbled drawings and inspection reports generated from InspectionXpert.

I like that the software is simple to use and has both metric and standard dimensional outputs available. The software having AS9102 forms and our internal quality forms attached as templates that we can export the bubbled dimensions into is a huge time saver.

Would be nice if it was easier for the users to import their own forms.

Antwort von InspectionXpert

Jason, Thanks for your feedback, and for being a customer of InspectionXpert! We're so glad to hear you're getting value from the product. If you have specific feedback about how we could make bringing in your forms easier, we'd love to hear that too.

Gustave A.
Director of Quality in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software, the best customer service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been using IX for a couple years now and they have the best customer service hands down. This is a great tool that saves us a lot of time, and they are an AMAZING company that really does want each customer to succeed.

This software is quite easy to learn, very intuitive, and there are plenty of how-to guides and videos. If you find anything you can't quite figure out, one call to their customer success team will have you sorted out.

Setting up the export templates was somewhat time consuming, but their team provided help if needed.

letztes Jahr

Gustave, Thanks for your feedback and support!

Desiree G.
Quality Engineer in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service!

Kommentare: I recently had a FAIR that was due, and I could not export it to Net inspect. CSR at Inspection Xpert took my call and helped me right away. She kept emailing and checking to see how the solution was coming along with Net Inspect. I really appreciate the following up, especially because this was a high priority problem that needed a solution FAST.

If there is any question or concern that you might have, Customer Service is great at explaining. Even trying to jump on your computer and help you. A lot of companies do not go the extra mile, but Inspection Xpert does!

Nothing, this software is easy to maneuver around.

Antwort von InspectionXpert

Desiree, Thanks for being a customer of InspectionXpert. We're sorry you experienced difficulty uploading to Net-Inspect, but glad to hear that support was able to get you back up and running!

Manufacturing Engineer in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product that is always improving

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall it's a great product have not found one better.
It saves us time and headaches and we have been successful with it.
Once OCR is in place it would be a complete product.
Customer support has been exceptional with these guys.

Ease of use, ability to export to excel, drawing compare feature is awesome! Lots of flexibility and preferences can customize to your liking.

OCR is not good. I know they are working to improve it but it's so poor I wouldn't have even included it. I think a big part of this is due to customers having different fonts they use and I believe our font we use on most of our drawings was a big culprit. There is the ability to train your font to the OCR system and I believe they should of offered this as an option to customers, we would of paid for it. We use a NX font variation and was not able to get it into the correct format for training.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for your feedback. We'd love to work with you further on improving the OCR so that it works for your drawings.

Implementation manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Making inspections sheets quick and easy

Kommentare: I've been using it for 6 months and haven't had any problem with it. Even if I did, support is great for any advice.

I'm able to create all my spreadsheets within a few minutes after ballooning it. Fast and easy especially with different operations.

Doesn't have balloon and operation connections. Coloring your balloon and it automatically gets your operations.

Antwort von InspectionXpert

Paul, Thanks for being a customer, and we appreciate your kind words! We're so glad to hear that ballooning and creating spreadsheets is faster and easier with InspectionXpert.

Dale S.
QHSE Manager in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Increased Documentation of QC Inspection

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We always followed an inspection rate that exceeded customer expectations. But documenting of the data requires that the inspection template has to be current with latest revision of the drawing. This was a constant challenge before we migrated to InspectionXpert.

InspectionXpert users do not have to be technical personnel who work with Quality on daily basis. This fact allowed us to have 100% inspection templates for our customer parts within a 18 month time-frame. Secondly, it allows a very fast response while updating existing reports for new revision changes.

The final templates do not communicate with data from CMM and other instruments as desired.

letztes Jahr

Dale, Thanks for your feedback. We're glad to hear that you've been able to make your inspection processes more efficient with InspectionXpert. Thanks for being a customer!

Dana J.
QA MANAGER in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

INSPECTIONXPERT REVIEW FROM M-1

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: THE ABILITY TO CREATE YOUR OWN AS9102 TEMPLATES AND DOWN LOAD THE BALLOON FEATURES INTO IT IS A GREAT BENEFIT TO THE PROCESS OF BALLOONING AND PREPARING INSPECTION REPORTS.

THE SOFTWARE IS EASY TO USE. WE ADDED ON THE CMM FEATURE WHICH ADDED IN GETTING THE CMM DATA TO THE AS9102 FORM 3 REPORTS. THIS WAS A GREAT BENEFIT TO OUR PROCESS.

MY SYSTEM HAS CHANGED THE GEOMETRIC TOLERANCE FEATURE ICONS TO WEIRD SYMBOLS. THIS COULD NOT BE CORRECTED BY INSPECTIONXPERT SUPPORT OR MY IT. I HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT.

letztes Jahr

Dana, Thanks so much for being a customer! We're glad that you're able to balloon your prints and create your AS9102s faster with InspectionXpert.

Terry B.
Engineering in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great program that's easy to use

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Gets the job done and more

Button layout is nice Simple to use Nice features

Not many features OCR could be better More file exports

letztes Jahr

Terry, Thank you for your feedback on the OCR and are working to improve it.

Pam T.
QUALITY ASSURANCE in USA

SATISFIED CUSTOMER

Kommentare: I USE INSPECTION EXPERT TO BALLOON DRAWINGS, MAKE PFD , AND EXCEL SPREADSHEETS TO COMPLETE FORMS AND DOCUMENTS.

I LIKE THAT I AM ABLE TO MAKE A PDF FILE AND AN EXCEL FILE RIGHT FROM INSPECTION EXPERT.I LIKE THAT THE PROGRAM IS SET UP TO REARRANGE THINGS IN NUMERICAL ORDER EVEN IF YOU GO OUT OF SEQUENCE WITH YOUR PROJECT: YOU CAN ALWAYS ADD AND DELETE DATA AND IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE IN THE PROPER ORDER.

THE SOFTWARE DOES NOT ALWAYS PICK UP THE CORRECT DATA. LOTS OF MISSPELLED WORDS, INCORRECT NUMBERS, AND SYMBOLS.

Antwort von InspectionXpert

Pam, We're so glad you enjoy using InspectionXpert to create your inspection plans and reports. Thanks for your feedback on the OCR (optical character recognition) which allows you to extract the data while ballooning. We are working on improving the accuracy.

Shane E.
Quality Assurance in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use, and user friendly

Bubbling your dimension and being able to export into net-inspect are the single biggest features that we use. The translation into net-inspect could use a bit of improvement, but what it does do saves us a lot fo time and man-power.

The only thing that we wish this program could do is take dimensions off of a cad model and bubbled the dimensions that we would take from the model.

Antwort von InspectionXpert

Shane, Thanks for your feedback, we're glad to see you're getting value from InspectionXpert and the Net-Inspect integration. CAD files are supporting in the Pro version of InpsectionXpert, if there's anything we can do to clarify the functionality please let us know!

Gary R.
Quality Engineer in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

InspectionXpert Software review

Kommentare: I can turn around a First Article Report in a day with the software as opposed to having to balloon and create a report manually.

The ability to use the soft ware for all of my customers. The software is built to be very user friendly and I have found that to be true. The support staff is able to help with any questions I have and has given additional support on items that were not requested but turned out to be very helpful.

The cost of the SMA is a little bit high. No complaints about how it operates.

Antwort von InspectionXpert

Gary, we're so glad to hear that this has made creating First Article Inspection Reports faster/easier for you! Thanks for being a customer!

Surendiran R.
Application Engineer in Indien

FAI Process made Easy

Kommentare: The best tool to generate reports and ballooned drawings within seconds

01. Easy ballooning of drawings 02. Quick report generation 03. Revision control 04. Reports customization.

Everything is fine with this tool.

Antwort von InspectionXpert

Hi Surendiran, Thanks so much for your review. We're glad that you are enjoying InspectionXpert. Thank you for being a customer!

Joshua M.
Quality Manager in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use & great features

Kommentare: We are a shop that makes complex parts with many features and always FAIR requirements. This software has taken a 6-8 hour process and reduced it to less than 1 hour. This software, flat out, saves you time and money.

InspectionXpert is very easy to use. The layout is clear and makes sense. Other software can be frustrating because you know what you want to do but can't figure out how to get the software to do it. This is not the case with InspectionXpert.

The character recognition feature is part of what makes the software work quickly and efficiently. It is not always perfect but the team at InspectionXpert is working very hard to update it and make it the pivotal selling point of the system.

Antwort von InspectionXpert

Joshua, We're so glad to hear you've seen such a dramatic decrease in the amount of time it takes to create a FAIR. Thanks so much for being a customer of InspectionXpert.

Implementation manager in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It does make a difference

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I use it on a daily but wish I still have opportunities to try other software

The software allows for an easy time bubbling and collecting data. It makes all the difference for the way you represent your drawings.

It seems to have trouble reading older drawings. I also feel that it is so simple that it can not ever do more

letztes Jahr

Paul, Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it and would love to collaborate with you as we continue to improve InspectionXpert.

Bobby H.
QualityEngineer in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Why I prefer InspectionXpert

Kommentare: I am very happy with this product.

I really like how clean my blueprints look. They come out looking professional and leave a good impression with our customers. The software is pretty intuitive and user friendly. The customer service has been stellar and personable.

I have no issues with InspectionXpert. The software runs well.

Antwort von InspectionXpert

Bobby, Thanks so much for being a customer of InspectionXpert! We're so glad to hear that you're getting value from our product.

Ben K.
QUALITY in USA
Maschinerie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A MUST HAVE TO BALLOON

THE OCR IS CONSTANTLY IMPROVING AND THE STAFF ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEDGEABLE.

NOTHING TO DISLIKE. i DOES WHAT IT IS DESIGNED FOR VERY WELL.

Antwort von InspectionXpert

Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad to hear your getting value from InspectionXpert.

Janay Y.
Quality Manager in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Why we use

Kommentare: PPAP & FAI

Different setups and ease of use, Multiple capabilities

cost, Computer compatibility for storage

vor 12 Monaten

Janay, Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear you're getting value from InspectionXpert.

Benjamin F.
IT in Kanada
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Software

- Once the license expire, it is really easy to update it (take about a minute or two). - The interface is user friendly. - You can change the software language with ease.

As for me, this software does not have any cons.

Antwort von InspectionXpert

Benjamin, Thanks so much for being a customer of InspectionXpert! We are glad you find the interface easy to use.

Devyn M.
Quality Control Inspector in USA

Inspection xpert

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The customer service team is amazing they are patient and very good teachers. if something isn't going exactly how it should they really dig into the problem and try to come up with a solution.

Once my templets are set up I can make an inspection report quickly. Also when there is a rev change being able to compare the two drawings and it recaptures and rebubbles like features is amazing. If drawings are made in house and you can easily match the fonts it works even better.

What I like least is currently a problem on 10-21-2020 but I have been told that it will be added in future updates is if the font on the drawing has hollow periods it picks them up as zeros.

letztes Jahr

Devyn, Thanks so much for your review. We're glad that you're able to save time with InspectionXpert.

Danny M.
SHIPPING LEAD in USA
Maschinerie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

SAVES ME TIME

EASE OF USE. WORKS EVERYTIME TO QUICKLY BUBBLE ANY PRINT I HAVE.

i WISH IT WOULD REGOGNZE MORE GD&T SYMBOLS.

Antwort von InspectionXpert

Danny, Thanks so much for taking the time to give us your feedback, and for being a customer. We released an update last week that includes the ability to capture your GD&T just like other characteristics. There's an article on the new feature on our help site. We'll try reaching out to you by email too to see how we can help.