OpenSponsorship Erfahrungen

Über OpenSponsorship

OpenSponsorship ist ein großer Marktplatz für die Zuordnung von Marken und Athleten zu Marketingkampagnen.

Erfahre mehr über OpenSponsorship

Easy way to get athletes to create content for our brand. User experience, communicating with creators is very easy.

A lot of the companies are not actively engaging and building deals. Of apps are never responded to.

Bewertungen zu OpenSponsorship

4,9

OpenSponsorship hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 32 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du OpenSponsorship bereits verwendet?

Darren
Sports Agent in USA

Undefeated Sports Consulting

Kommentare: Overall experience was great

I’ve used the software as a player and as an individual agent on both sides the software was great and easy going

The mobile aspects of the website should have a mobile software

Gunthar
Content Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use Influencer Management System

Kommentare: Overall it's been great. The client management is good and the platform isn't flashy but it's easy and proficient.

It was not difficult to get acquainted with the platform. It took minutes to feel comfortable managing campaigns and navving the software.

The search tool didn't always get the results I wanted, but that was difficult to know if it was because the athletes I was looking for weren't on the platform or if the search was busted.

Elisa
N/a in Italien
Sport, Selbstständig

Good

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I’m sadisfy with it

It’s easy to use and there are good deals

There aren’t too many deals. I would like to see more options

Deivid
Crew Runner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The best for Athletes

Kommentare: Love OpenSponsorship, I feel I have been with them from the very beginning and I have seen the platform grow and become a leader platform for athletes and businesses to connect.

OpenSponsorship is the best platform I have found to connect with brands and businesses and get amazing sponsorship deals

I think payment could be faster for athletes

Travis
Athlete in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Fantastic for athletes/influencers of any status!

Kommentare: Its been a huge confidence booster when it comes to reaching out to sponsors. So much easier compared to reaching out to people that you don't even know if they're looking for people. I really love the feature of having your own detailed profile with personal information and channels. It helps show sponsors who you are and what you do. Overall great experience so far and I believe it can help my status continue to grow!

Very easy to use and navigate. Wide variety of opportunities to reach out and be reached out to. Customer service is amazing as well, fairly quick responses and extremely friendly support!

Wish the payment after a deal is completed was quicker, rather than up two weeks after a deal is completed, would prefer 2-3 days at max.

Jon
Pro Athlete in USA
Sport, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Personal marketing manager

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I love using it. I’ve told at least 5 people about the software and they have joined

It’s extremely easy to apply for campaigns

Sometimes brands need approval for posting and they take too long to accept when I want to post something immediately. But that’s not the softwares fault

Hadley
College student /influencer social media in USA

Great app by hadley!

Kommentare: The support team especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was super helpful when dealing with payment

Super easy to use and helpful to make money on side.

Payment was difficult to set up but eventually figured it out

Arin
Professional Athlete in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have had nothing but amazing experiences with opensponsorship and will continue to come back !

This is such a good software and platform for both parties. To get your businesses name out there while also Benefiting the influencer. It’s a win win both ways. You can promote things you care about by getting to choose your campaigns. It’s very simple and straight forward. Great response time from all the brands I ah e worked with!

The thing that could be helped a bit is the website when using it via a mobile device. It can be a bit difficult at times.

Harshvardhan
Athlete in Indien

2 years on OS, good so far

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It is an easy, systematic app, which is super safe for such financial deals.

That it takes 20% commission. If there could be a business model where they could generate revenue through some other mediums, it'd help in the growth of the community and support athletes.

Raquel
Professional Triathlete & Triathlon Coach in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

FIVE STarts 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: After working with open sponsorship, I learn more about sports marketing, I had many opportunities to interact with business owners and help them with their business goals and also helping my self to stay focused, helping me
financially and with products that inspires me with my endurance sports higher goals. And also as a human being.

Friendly, easy to use, and motivational!

I don't have anything, maybe I would love to receive more invitations. 💛

Mark
Founder in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great place to source athlete deals

Ease of use in finding deals for athletes.

A lot of the companies are not actively engaging and building deals. 90% of apps are never responded to.

kenadi
gymnast in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

OS review

Very easy access. I enjoy how many people are joining!

I think all features are good. Communication is very easy!

Brandon
Vice President, Player Marketing in USA

BC Review

Kommentare: Overall an integral part of our marketing strategy.

Let's me known what companies are out there and trying to activate with NBA clients. Saves alot of leg work of guessing who has money to spend.

The 20% fee is high and causes us to pass off the costs to the brands with higher athlete prices.

Bob
Indoor and Beach Volleyball player in USA
Sport, Selbstständig

Open Sponsorship is great for enlarging your exposure

They do a great job matching multiple deals to the athlete that is beneficial for both parties. Very responsive software with and easy to use GUI.

I wish I had known about this software earlier as it is an easy interface to many sponsorships!

Lauren
CEO in USA
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Cool way to connect with athletes

Kommentare: Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great. He is a hard worker and I know he is trying his best to solidify deals and help out business.

Great to work with an agent at OpenSponsorship to complete deals. Great offer of athletes User friendly platform

Not sure if the athletes/agents trust/respect OpenSponsorship fully. We cannot get athletes to commit to dates and agents don't care to really solidify those dates for their clients. I know they have busy schedules but doesn't seem they are in a rush to finalize deals.

Mason
Professional Athlete in UK

Best in the game

Kommentare: I absolutely do love this website and I will continue to use it daily

It’s easy to use with so many amazing companies on it that are professional and willing to work with athletes.

Searching for deals on different levels can be challenging and finding the right one takes to much time.

Caroline
Sponsor in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, Selbstständig

Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Open sponsorship gave me easy access tools to work with different companies and expand both our growth in different ways.

This was extremely impactful because I could grow my base while expanding companies growth.

The communication between you and the company you are sponsoring can be better

Kyle
Personal Trainer in USA

O.S. Review

It's simple and easy to use on a weekly basis.

The app on my phone does not work well at all.

Dominic
Professional racing driver in USA
Sport, Selbstständig

Finally a great way to meet sponsors

Kommentare: Great super easy to use. I really looking forward more partnerships.

SO easy to connect and be apart of a sponsors activations.

The only thing so far has been the limited file size to share your contect to the sponsor and client. The video files are very large.

Jeremy
CMO & CCO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy and convenient way to find influencers

Kommentare: We use OpenSponsorship weekly and love the direct communication with the influencers.

HUGE list of athlete's and ambassadors making it easy to find the best fir for your brand.

Long term monthly payment options for longer term deals would make it easier to use.

Brittney
Creator in USA

Great Concept

OS has given me many opportunities to partner with brands I never have before.

There seems to always be some glitches in the software in terms of tracking and uploading content, but they are always making progress to make the process more streamlined.

Lauren
Marketing & Affiliate Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I love the user friendly interface! Our representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is amazing and very helpful!

No cons that I can think of. Maybe it would be nice if some athletes were more reliable, but that is not your fault!

Paulina
Paulina
Social Media Manager in USA
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

OpenSponsorship user from amateur to pro

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Love the opportunities it has opened up for me

That there’s a check list of deliverables and due dates. Lets me know exactly what to do and by when

Seems a little bit outdated but maybe it’s bc I use safari on my phone not the actual App

Caira
Athlete in USA

User friendly

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It was a good experience and I enjoyed the products

Easy to use- clear instructions - Excellent tracking tool

Average number of postings per day. Variety of products available

Timothy
CIO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It’s very useful and users friendly with many features

Nothing yet at this moment. The apps has everything that I need for now