Über OpenSponsorship

OpenSponsorship ist ein großer Marktplatz für die Zuordnung von Marken und Athleten zu Marketingkampagnen.

Erfahre mehr über OpenSponsorship

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu OpenSponsorship

5,0

OpenSponsorship hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5.0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 6 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Alternativen für OpenSponsorship

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie OpenSponsorship bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jeremy D.
CMO & CCO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy and convenient way to find influencers

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We use OpenSponsorship weekly and love the direct communication with the influencers.

HUGE list of athlete's and ambassadors making it easy to find the best fir for your brand.

Long term monthly payment options for longer term deals would make it easier to use.

Brandon C.
Vice President, Player Marketing in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BC Review

Kommentare: Overall an integral part of our marketing strategy.

Let's me known what companies are out there and trying to activate with NBA clients. Saves alot of leg work of guessing who has money to spend.

The 20% fee is high and causes us to pass off the costs to the brands with higher athlete prices.

Godswill U.
Community Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A Great Way to Find and Utilize Athlete Influencers!

5 letzten Monat Neu

We got athletes of all types that actually did care about our products. We offered different budgets each time and we were able to interact with many athletes that did amazing jobs!

Many agents or higher-paid athletes tried to negotiate higher rates. Not a critically bad thing, but sort of annoying to deal with.

Lauren C.
CEO in USA
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Cool way to connect with athletes

Kommentare: Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great. He is a hard worker and I know he is trying his best to solidify deals and help out business.

Great to work with an agent at OpenSponsorship to complete deals. Great offer of athletes User friendly platform

Not sure if the athletes/agents trust/respect OpenSponsorship fully. We cannot get athletes to commit to dates and agents don't care to really solidify those dates for their clients. I know they have busy schedules but doesn't seem they are in a rush to finalize deals.

Jenna T.
Social Media Manager in USA
Kosmetik, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Awesome direction

Kommentare: love it!

Love the filters to go through influencers

none! I love it all . It's very user friendly

Brandon S.
Founder & CEO in USA

Assistt Review

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: So far so good. We have signed 2 athletes that have been great for our brand.

I loke that I have access to prominent athletes and their agents at my fingertips for a fair cost.

I don't like how there are duplicates of some athletes as well as some that do not advertise accurate rates.