Über Waalaxy

Kontaktiere 700 Verkaufsaussichten pro Woche. In nur 10 Minuten pro Tag.

Erfahre mehr über Waalaxy

I asked them almost every day, so much better than taking a phone to call the customer support team or sending an email.

Even then, their pre-done templates are suspect. At the end of two weeks, tons of back and forth with their support and multiple campaigns - I did not get a single worthwhile thing to work.

Bewertungen zu Waalaxy

Waalaxy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 249 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Waalaxy bereits verwendet?

Czeslaw Markus
Geschaeftsinhaber in Deutschland
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ich bin zufrieden mit dem Programm

Wenn man sich da eigearbeitet hat, kann man effektiv zum Ziel kommen

Habe bis jetzt keine Nachteile gefunden.

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for the positive feedback, Czeslaw! We're thrilled to hear that Waalaxy is helping you reach your goals effectively. If you ever need tips or have questions, our team is just a message away. Keep soaring! 💫 Javier from Waalaxy

Aldo I
Aldo I
CEO in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good option of you are starting with cold outreach campaigns

Kommentare: This is one of the best tools I have used. It is totally safe.

Is it very easy to implement and start prospecting. It includes the proxy management, so it can work even when the computer is off.

Needs to improve the user interface and add more functionalities to use cold email independently of LinkedIn campaigns and better reporting features.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback! I'm happy to hear that you find our tool to be one of the best you've used. If you have any suggestions on how to improve our reporting, please send your feedback by clicking what's new > give feedback For specific implementations or any other inquiries, we encourage you to reach out to our customer service. We work continuously to enhance Waalaxy.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A one of it's kind tool!

Kommentare: Amazing experience overall. Never found such tool elsewhere. Very helpful for prospecting & connecting with people

Ease of use, Great UI, Customization, Unique features, LinkedIn limits do not apply which makes life easy

Initially found cumbersome to use, Speed of sent contact requests can be improved, Pricing can be re-looked

Antoine
Founder in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Deceptive and manipulative

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

I used it for 2 years, it is intuitive, looks good and I used to be satisfied.

Waalaxy has manipulative, deceptive and simply intolerable advertising practices. If we use the extension, which is necessary for Waalaxy to function properly, we then see posts appear in our LinkedIn feed. These posts are fake posts! These are in fact Waalaxy advertisements, which the extension embeds in LinkedIn, in a deceptive and manipulative way. This is unacceptable and I left Waalaxy after 2 years of using it without any problems.

Adam
Adam
CMO in Malaysia
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Made B2B prospecting easy and automated

Kommentare: The Ui/Ux and user journey is 1 of the best among other similar SaaS.

Bypassing the 100 prospect block by LinkedIn, not sure how they did it though. Solid and responsive team. They thought about the user journey alot, and make it as smooth as possible for the user. Instead of stapling together multiple tools to find new prospects, now we just use 1.

Each Waalaxy account is tied to 1 LinkedIn account, so for a sales team that usually juggle between multiple LinkedIn accounts to speak to different audiences, it also means I'll need a higher plan to be able to switch between LinkedIn accounts.

Antwort von ProspectIn

Hey Adam! As you mentioned that's right one LinkedIn account = one Waalaxy account, but you can create your team, which can be taken with any subscription starting from Pro, it's just a matter of taking 2 seats from the same account, of course paying for 2 accounts in this case :)

Carlos
Strategy and Planning Manager in Chile
Biotechnologie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Waalaxy: Work Smart not Hard

Kommentare: My experience with Waalaxy is very good. I've been able to introduce new leads to my business (5% hit rate), without sacrificing time or a big investment. Also, I've been able to increase my connections in LinkedIn +30% in only 10 days of using the software.

What I loved the most, is the time that I can save using this software, and most important, without loosing the "organic" or "real person" approach in the campaigns.

It was a little hard or not intuitive to start running my campaigns

John Jorge
John Jorge
Sales & Marketing Director in Kolumbien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good & easy

Kommentare: Very good tool, easy to use, very good templates.

Waalaxy is a very good tool, Its easy to use and it works!

Dont understand clearly how is the performance when more than 2 campaigns are running at the same time

Emanuele
Emanuele
No-code. Low-code Agency owner in Italien
Internet, Selbstständig

A great way to leverage your Linkedin account

I am using Waalaxy daily, with a couple of automation and, in combo with Sales Navigator, visiting and following people is the easiest way to be noticed, and to grow my network in my niche. There is a great guide to understanding the product, but essentially Waalaxy has a great UI easy to use and understand for newcomers.

I would like to see the opportunity to build my own LinkedIn automation flow instead of using only templates (actually templates cover almost every use case so this is not a real cons)

Antwort von ProspectIn

Hello Emanuele, Thanks a lot for your review, we're happy that everything is going well for you and that you found what you were looking for in our tool :) We have planned in the future to add a sequence editor, you can see it on our public roadmap :D so stay tuned !

Shekh Riazul
Shekh Riazul
Marketing Automation Expert in Bangladesch
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Way to Generate Leads form Linkedin.

Its UI is amazingly easy to navigate and use.

Installing and waiting to load the account and Dashboard. Sometimes it struggle to detect the Account.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Shekh, Thanks for sharing your experience 😊 I'm happy to read that you find it easy to navigate and use. If you have any recommendations, do not hesitate to reach out our support team. Have an excellent day ☀️ Javier from Waalaxy

Deepak
Deepak
Director in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Marvelous LinkedIn tool

Kommentare: Great experience a super tool.

I could have never sent request to my aquantances like waalaxy sends, it is a super automation tool in 7 day around 200 people have been added to my profile.

Could not find any, may be merging lists but I have not tried it yet.

Antwort von ProspectIn

Thanks for the recommendation, Deepak! We are really happy to have you onboard! Stay tuned for future features :)

Emma
Emma
Business Development Specialist in Philippinen
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to automate your prospecting efforts and generate high-quality leads!

What I like about Waalaxy is that it automates the process of finding and contacting leads, which can be a time-consuming task. Also, setting up our first campaign and starting prospecting immediately is so easy.

I experience technical issues with some features, but I know they're working on it. So far, so great to use!

vor 11 Monaten

Hello Emma, Thank you for sharing your positive experience 🔥 We're thrilled to hear that you find our platform useful and easy to use 😊 Thank you for choosing Waalaxy as your prospecting automation tool 🚀 Have a nice day :)

Jean Francois
CEO in Mexiko
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

De très bonnes performances, en attente des nouveaux développements promis

Kommentare: Je travaille très bien avec cette appli, mais je pense que qu'il y a encore des développements à faire, et que le prix est trop élevé.

La qualité du système, sa robustesse, simplicité d'utilisation, le support excellent, les nouveaux développements: mail, email finder, messagerie linkedin

Les promesses ne sont pas remplies: la fonctionnalité mail est loin d'être optimale, ça devient l'effet couteau suisse: on veut faire trop de choses, mais on ne pas être bon dans tout à la fois. Le prix est devenu exorbitant, je me suis laissé convaincre par l'option business, mais je le regrette un peu, notamment par la déception des fonctionnalités promises qui ne sont pas à la hauteur. Les campagnes pré-établies, sans possibilité de créer la sienne: on ne trouve pas toujours exactement ce que l'on veut. Notamment des campagnes qui incluent l'application de tags sur les prospects en fonction de leur évolution dans la campagne. Il faut jongler avec les filtres, et faire des opérations manuellement. Des filtres qui ne sont pas disponibles sur la vision des prospects dans la campagne. Difficile aussi de savoir quels prospects viennent de sortir d'une campagne, et pourquoi.

Bruno
International Business Development Manager in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mon assistant prospection automatique préféré !

Kommentare: Un gain de temps fou ! Des campagnes automatisées qui, si elles sont bien faites apportent un nombre de contact avec des clients potentiel bien plus élevé que les mails ou encore le cold calling. C'est un bel outils de prospection que je recommande fortement. L'investissement en vaut la et est vite remboursé !

Les scénarios et la liaison directe et simple avec LinkedIn

Gestion des contacts / Leads et le lead nurturing ou l'enrichissement des contacts qui est largement améliorable.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Bruno! 🥂 I'm happy to hear that you are taking advantage of Waalaxy. If you have any additional comments or suggestions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team. Have an excellent day 🚀 Javier from Waalaxy

doleresse
consultante RGPD in Frankreich
Versicherung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

prospection automatisé sur linkedin

Kommentare: Globalement positive support client au top

- Gestion des campagnes linkedin automatisé- automatisation envoi de message- gestion des relance clients

-Beaucoup de bug sur le plugins chrome- Pas de plugin firefox

vor 11 Monaten

Hello Doloresse, Merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire ! 🔥 Je suis ravi de savoir que vous trouvez notre outil bénéfique pour votre activité. En ce qui concerne les bugs, je vous encourage à contacter notre service client en cliquant la bulle bleue en bas à droite de votre Waalaxy Passe une excellente journée 🚀 Javier de Waalaxy

Shivam
Founder in Indien

Definitely better than prospectin

Kommentare: It is good, and smooth

It is extremely easy to use waalaxy, all the bugs from prospectin are also fixed. I am happy with the free plan, It is working fine

Free plan should have total action cap, rather than 15 for individual action. because I rarely use messaging and following

Thomas
Section Leader in Luxemburg
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Waalxy - ideal to expand

User interface easy to handle - Lot of pre-settled campaign

The computer has to stay on in order to execute the actions of a campaign

Yvonne
Owner in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Works but can you afford it

Kommentare: I was looking for a tool to help with prospecting on Linkedin and while i liked how easy it was to use and navigate it felt like once the trail was over things stopped being so easy to use and understand.

Waalaxy is easy to use, easy to set up and loads of videos for support

Once you get past the trial your kinda at a lost because figuring out what level of product isn't so staright forward

Antwort von ProspectIn

Hey Yvonne! Thanks for your feedback, once the trial is over, you are sent to the freemium version which includes all the LinkedIn sequences, if you were using multichannel sequences or any feature from a paid plan, they would be paused :)

Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Tool for our Marketing Initiatives

Great platform, easy to use, time saving and help us boost our production.

I have no problem as of the moment using the platform. Overall, its just great!

vor 11 Monaten

Hello, Thanks for your review. I'm happy you find Waalaxy helpful 🥂 We'll do our best Have a nice day 🚀 Javier from Waalaxy

Rafael del Valle
Rafael del Valle
Business Developer in Chile
Personalwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

One of the best way to reach out cold contacts!!

Their Campaigns, they already have built some of them that area easy to use and deploy, and easy to visualize.

When you want to create new campaigns it is not possible, you have to ask the support team, and they will contact you when it is ready to use.

Igar ☘
Igar ☘
Product and GTM Strategy in Belarus
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fast developing product

It saves a lot of time with automatization.

Bags. A lot of them. They fix it quickly, still from time to time sequences don't work correctly or/and send messages twice.

Antwort von ProspectIn

Hi there Igar, thank you for your review! We did have a bug about messages duplicated, but it was normally fixed. Don't hesitate to contact our client support team so that we learn more about your issue if this still happens!

Ashutosh
Founder/Owner in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The potential is great, but the basics are lacking

Kommentare: Happy and disappointed both. I want to use it but can't so Waalaxy is more sort of 2nd or 3rd preference.

Awesome limits, automation/drip campaign, UX/UI and Analytics

Roadmap seem dumped by the team - No progressOnly 1 CRM integration i.e. "OneCRM" while only 3 in roadmap like 'Hubspot' etc dying under RoadmapWebhook is also not there. Quite disappointing

vor 11 Monaten

Hello Ashutosh, Thank you for sharing your feedback! I'm happy to hear that you are taking advantage of Waalaxy 🥂 Indeed, we're currently working on our CRMs integrations. If you need any assistance using our webhooks, you can check our latest article here 👉 https://blog.waalaxy.com/en/synchronize-waalaxy-crms/ Have a nice day 🚀 Javier from Waalaxy

Miguel
Financial Controller in Chile
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

User experience

Kommentare: It is pretty fine however I need more suport on line or by teams.

Capacity to connect with similar Profiles abroad of my home country.

Get more support or team chat in order to customize the request, and obtain support after first contact acceptance in order to follow the conversation.

Sherif
Film Critic/Curator/Content Creator since 1990 in Ecuador
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sherif M. Awad's Waalaxy Review

Kommentare: Excellent

CRM, E-Mail Finder, E-Mail Sending, Labels of Contacts

Pricing, I think you should support entrepreneur to compete with other products worldwide...

♥Kasra
♥Kasra
Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The best LinkedIn automation Tool

Walaaxy, is simply the best LinkedIn automation tool on the market. Perfect UX and easy to use.

Everything is desirable and nothing to complain.

Antwort von ProspectIn

Thank you Kasra! We are glad you are enjoying the ride with us!

Mickael
CEO in Malta
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, Selbstständig

automatic customer prospecting

I like to use the list of pre-existing campaigns

How can I program a campaign to 50 customers prospecting per day in a database of 500 members?