Filtern nach:

Über Horse Report System

Mobile web app for riders and trainers to track work and health activities and simplify communication among the team in the stable.

Erfahre mehr über Horse Report System

Keri R.
Keri R.
Lawyer in Kanada
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Professional horse trainers, your clients will appreciate this tool so much.

Kommentare: When I look over the last 12+ months of entries, I've learned so much about my horse and how best to care for him. Horse Report System gives professionals and owners the data needed to make knowledgeable decisions with confidence. Over time, small notes and details suggest patterns and allow us to problem-solve and test solutions. We also track accomplishments and milestones -- I really appreciate how far we've come!

I love checking my trainer's regular updates about my horse's training rides, as well as vet, farrier, competitions, supportive health appointments, and everything else going on. It gives a degree of communication and accountability that clients really appreciate. With more than a year of data available now, it's a fantastic tool for evaluating my horse's training progress and overall health.

It's easy to use, and the more you use it, the more you get out of it.

vor 2 Monaten

Keri - We love being able to support your journey with your horse! This is what Horse Report System is all about - the ability to track and trend training progress and health, all in one place!

Kylee T.
Coach in Kanada
Sport, Selbstständig

Equine tracking made foolproof!

Kommentare: I was blown away by how user friendly the technology is; I think every rider can benefit from this kind of tracking system as it shows you the holes in your training or the variety in your rides.

I absolutely LOVE the fact that I can open up the website while I am at the barn and input any data that I need. I love the categories it gives you to select from and I love the easy to read reports it generates! The tech support is absolutely wonderful, and the company is so friendly! I would highly recommend this product to any rider, coach, or owner!

I only wish there was a drop down for test riding under conditioning as I think a lot of my clients would use this and it would be easy for me to see what they are up to as well!

vor 2 Monaten

We are so glad that you find Horse Report System easy to use - that is one of our goals! We will get "Test Riding" on the list of future updates!

Sara H.
Head Trainer and Manager in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The BEST tool for all things “horses” !

Kommentare: I’ve had an incredible experience using the horse report system - from the user friendly design to the exceptional customer service … it’s been the secret weapon to run our business so smoothly ! It’s hard to think of how we functioned before it!

My favorite thing about this software is that it is directly geared towards training programs and overall horse care. Similar products I’ve seen are stuck on just the feed/care management side… the horse report system is an incredible TRAINING tool. So many of my clients don’t get to see their horses everyday - it takes so much off of my plate as a trainer to be able to document each horses training notes from the day and gives the owners a feeling of being involved. With ease they get to log in and read all that their horse did that day! It saves me so many lengthy texts and phone calls- every minute in the day counts so It’s a total game changer !!

I truthfully haven’t found anything I don’t like about this software!!

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks, Sara! We love how it helps you keep track of your horses' progress and training -- and it saves you time!

Kaitlan P.
Barn Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I love it. Of all the software I have tried for the horses this is by far my favorite.

I like that you are able to input as little or as much information as you want.

I wish that it was easier to navigate the calendar portion. I would like to be able to go to a day on the calendar and click to add something and it come up as to add to that date not then have to go and input the date. Also the ability to edit events not just from the calendar would be helpful.

vor 2 Monaten

Kaitlan - Thanks so much for the review! We appreciate the feedback about the Calendar section. As you know, we love suggestions for improvement and will definitely look into how we can make those ideas work!

Eiren C.
Boss of the Applesauce in Kanada
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Super program!

Kommentare: Outstanding.

I love how HRS helps me stay in communication with my team, including owners, without constantly playing phone tag. That and the ability to have my horse's complete history at my fingertips is amazing.

No problems. Any concerns I've had have been immediately addressed by the team at HRS.

vor 3 Monaten

Super to hear that we can help cut down on the phone tag between you and your clients!

Nicole G.
Horse trainer in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Organization app for horses

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We like to convenience of having all the horses in one place to look up specific categories

Easy to use, Multiple functions Farm management

If no data you can’t access the System

Lauren S.
Trainer in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software, with stellar customer service

5 letzten Monat Neu

Affordable, user friendly, stellar customer service.

We really like everything about this software. A dramatic improvement over previous products.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you so much, Lauren! Appreciate the feedback about customer service - that is definitely a priority for us!

Rachel H.
Barn Manager in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

So far so good!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It allows me to keep everything up to date and to add notes without a huge time commitment.

Easy to use - in comparison to other barn management software we’ve used, this is by far the most user friendly. Being able to search for a specific word is the most useful!

None. Very simple and uncomplicated to use.

vor 4 Wochen

Thanks for the review, Rachel! Glad to hear it is easy to use and that you like the search ability of Horse Report System!