ezLandlordForms Erfahrungen

Über ezLandlordForms

Landlord Forms and a Lease building tool that helps property owners create agreements compliant with state laws.

Erfahre mehr über ezLandlordForms

Integration with credit and background reports.

I don’t always know the order, so it’s hard to tell.

Bewertungen zu ezLandlordForms

ezLandlordForms hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 66 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ezLandlordForms bereits verwendet?

Michael B.
Landlord in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple, easy and great service

Kommentare: In a word Fantastic!
I have been using it for years and at times tried other apps. Lastly Zillow’s which is a disaster compared to EZLANDLORD.

It comes with great templates and is super easy to customize.

The field merging doesn’t work consistently.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you Michael , for the fantastic review and 10 out of 10 recommendation. We are honored for your recommendation and will be sure to continue to hold this to our highest priority.

Charlie C.
Business Owner in USA

Excellent Value for Anyone Managing Rental Properties

Kommentare: I will continue to utilize this software as long as I own and manage rental properties. The customer support is fantastic to get questions answered. The legal department offers excellent advice depending on different situations that arise with the different rental properties. Ease of creating a lease on this site which is state specific. I like how the leases are stored and you can access them at anytime and print only the needed pages of the lease. Thank You ezLandlordForms for helping me so easily manage my personal rental properties.

Online Application. Online Background Check. Online Credit Check. Online Eviction Report. All of these tools are so valuable to check backgrounds of potential tenants. It's so easy to plug in potential tenants email addresses and send them an online application, as well as the link for potential tenants to start the background reports. Ease of viewing reports once potential tenants complete the application/background process. A useful tool to help decide if the tenant is the right person to rent a property to.

There aren't aspects of ezLandlords that I don't like.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Charlie, Thank you very much for leaving us a review. We cannot express how much we appreciate your 9 out of 10 recommendation and hope more landlords visit our site to try out all of our Landlord Services.

Raj S.
Mgr in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Software and strategic marketing.

Kommentare: uesed to pleasant. Not anymore. Your reps... are EXCELLENT. To them, Keep up the FANTASTIC WORK!!! To the strategic and business development. .... Too many mis-steps. Keep it the way it was with frequent and better price promotions. You will attract a lot more business.

Some features introduced but hard to find. GO BACK to the old stuff.

REVERT back from the SUBSCRIPTION Model. You bet, it is not helping earn more revenues or a good name for the company

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you Raj for leaving a review. We take your feedback and thoughts and hold them to the highest priority. We love working with our customers to help the get everything that they need and will continue to do this:)

Cynthia M.
Owner/Manager in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

One of the best Landlord tools out there

Kommentare: I signed up for the lifetime membership because I thought EZLandlord forms were worth every penny. It has helped me in that I don't have to settle for a "generic" lease and can customize it in a professional looking manner that suits my business.

The ease of use and simplicity of the program is what I like most. EzLandlordForms has saved me countless of hours and expense when it comes to leasing my properties. The precise language and format used will protect me and my assets through the contract language is priceless. I also like the options to personalize the contract through specific addendums. It makes it so much easier to use the electronic signing version for both the landlord and the tenant. This was especially helpful during COVID. It gives the tenant more time to thoroughly read the contract and discuss any concerns with the landlord prior to signing. The addition of the Moving Walk Through/Move out forms make it so much easier in closing the deal.

I would like language that protects the landlord in case of a lease violation. As an example, "tenant will be charged $ XX for a lease violation" (etc.)

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Cynthia, Thank you for the amazing review and feedback! We love working with some of the best customers and landlords in the world! Thank you for being one of them:)

Nicholas S.
Real Estate Investor in USA

A must for landlords

Kommentare: I love EZLandlordForms. I feel it is a tremendous value for what you get in return. I love how the Leases are already formatted to be state-specific. It keeps all your documents and leases saved so you can go back to them any time. It also makes it easy to duplicate a lease and allows you to only change items such as tenant’s names, rent amount, etc. I have been using EZLandlordForms for over 2 years now and I couldn’t imagine trying to self-manage my properties without it.

Easy to use, keeps records of all documents/forms you create, state-specific forms, easy to re-create leases for different tenants.

Some of the forms can be a little difficult to modify.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Nicholas, Thanks so much for the amazing review! We look forward to working with you the next time you need anything for your property management.

Mark C.
Retired in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

These forms make life easy for people renting their homes were not professional

Kommentare: Easy to use and according to my lawyer pretty ironclad when I needed it so I was pleased

These forms make life easy for people renting their homes were not professional. I have rented a couple of houses that I own and have had no problem with the legality of the lease. In fact, I had a problem where a person misrepresented themselves including a false drivers license. When I realized who they were and verified it I took the lease to an attorney who said it was ironclad and he had her evicted very quickly. He said there wasn’t much more of the lease could have encompassed

You have to be aware of what “other“ items you would like to add to the legal lease of the lease. My first couple of leases were vague but eventually I learned that I had to put in things like cleaning the carpet or taking the trash out and I realized quickly where those lines were to add that verbiage on the landlord forms

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks Mark, for the great review and recommendations.

Elizabeth T.
Rental Manager in USA
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Saved from Legal Disaster

Kommentare: I have used EZ Landlord Forms for over 10 years to allow for clear language between ourselves (the landlord) and our tenants. Legal legal legal.
However this year while being a shirt term lease tenant, the state regulations helped me to take our landlord to small claims court. I was able to find tenant laws that helped me to express to the court that my landlord did not follow the law. Without this updated informstionnI found on EZ Landlord forms, I would not of been able to claim our full security deposit returned. The program works clearly and streamlines to keep the landlord correct with the law and if the tenant needs information, it can be given. I truly believe this program is way better than any other program out there.

The software automatically adds updated regulations and owner/tenant laws.

I felt was difficult to select the correct lease, specifically when it was a renewal of lease terms.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you Elizabeth, for the amazing feedback and review. we appreciate your comments and constructive criticism. We will work hard to address those issues and make this the best possible platform for you and all landlords.

Courtney H.

So helpful

Kommentare: I love ezLandlordForms. I would be absolutely lost without it as a rental property owner/manager. The guidance and abundance of customizable forms with specifications for different states is wonderful. I've been so impressed and pleased. I love the ability to send via the platform and have read receipts.

Easy to start; easy to customize forms with details for each state; ability to send forms via the platform and have read receipts; ability to format forms for print to mail; historical documents and communication

I don't know if there's much that I dislike. At times it seems that maybe the interface could be easier to understand, but I am very very pleased with everything.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Courtney, Thank you so much for taking your time to leave an amazing review. We look forward to always working with you and helping you to continue to get everything that you need.

Blanky m B.
Realtor in USA

The Most Friendly and Easy- to-Use Software

Kommentare: The most important business that I have solved with ezLandlordForms is for the Lease Contracts. Being able to have such a complete and law abided form to do my Lease Contracts is a blessing. Do not have to worry about any type of legal action from renters due that the Lease Contracts covers all areas required by law, giving me the peace of mind needed to continue developing my business.

The software has all the forms required by law to complete an effective and easy-to-understand Lease Contract.

I have no cons for this software regarding the use that I have given to complete my Lease Contract tasks. It fulfills all of my business needs regarding the use that I give it most; Lease Contracts.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Blanky M, thank you so much for taking your time to review our site and leave your experience for an amazing recommendation. We appreciate you and being able to work together!

Mary H.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Makes Property Rental Management a snap!

Kommentare: Having a professional lease and rental-related documents has prepared me to prevail in court when it becomes necessary.

I am a small business owner, operating on a small profit margin. The state-specificity of this property management software provides me with the tools necessary to produce and enforce rental agreements with confidence and ease.

I would like it to be more user-friendly when duplicating an edited form for use with another tenant.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Mary, Thank you so much for choosing us to work with and trust for all of your landlord forms and tools. We love being able to work with you and appreciate your help in helping us grow with your feedback.

Gary T.
Manager in USA
Computer-Hardware, Selbstständig

residential lease package

Kommentare: little pricey on Tenant Screening

easy to generate the lease package and a lot of good resources info.

don't has the rent payment portal to collect the rent.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Gary, Thank you for the great rating. We understand you and look to have a rent collect system available for the 2022 year. We love to hear that landlords need this and cannot wait to bring it to you as an included tool as part of your ezLandlordforms account.

Filipe M.
Real estate investor in USA

E-signing should be improved

Kommentare: Good, and I am a user but would consider switching if I could find a service that’s easier to navigate the lease signing part, in particular with co-signers.

I like the ease of use in creating a lease that’s up-to-date with the latest state laws.

It’s really hard to figure out the lease signing part. Like, it sends an email to my tenants, but they have to sign in a particular order. I don’t always know the order, so it’s hard to tell. Also, it would be nice to have co-signers e-sign as well. I end up have to have two separate processes. One for tenants and one for co-signors and it’s a huge pain.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Filipe, thank you fro the review and your feedback, we already have started reworking a redesign to make ezSigning even more intuitive! We appreciate all of your kind and constructive words.

Patricia P.
landlord in Panama
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Love it! Makes being a landlord much easier!

EZ Landlord has all the information you need - for your state or district. It is great to have everything in one place and I appreciate the reminders when a lease is about to end. I manage my parents property and I am so thankful for EZlandlord forms. I love the electronic signing! And the cost is affrodable.

I wish I could add more than just two tenants to the lease contract.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Patricia, We love working with you and would really like to work with you one on one to make sure you get everything that you need. We see you wanted to add extra tenants and in our system you can have up to 6 tenants per lease. Please contact us through our live chat to work directly with us, we cant wait to talk with you!

Vivian L.
Broker / Owner in USA

Love friendliness of site

Kommentare: When I was audited by GREC they approved of my use with ezlandlord.

I like that I can easily navigate through website to get forms needed for leasing purposes and being able to edit online and email or print and mail documents.

Having to pay the monthly fee although at this time I only manage one property. Only use the site maybe 2-3 times a year. Would live if there was a way to put license number on forms automatically.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Vivian, Thank you for your review and if you need to contact us please reach out to us so we can help you get the best possible price for when you need to make new forms. We want to make it as easy as possible to make sure you get the most for your money and understand that you should not be spending money when you do not need access. We look forward to working with you.

Sergio A.
ACCM in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Great Product

Easy to use and in compliance with State and local regulations.

Need platform to send text reminders to keep up with contract renewals and other reminders as rental lic renewal

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Sergio, Thank you for your amazing review and great feedback. We love that idea of text reminders so we decided to add this as one of our upcoming features for our landlord tools. We expect this to launch early 2022!

Vi S.
Systems Analyst in USA

Value For Money

Kommentare: Great.

There are many features, drafted agreements that are simple to use and which accommodate local city compliance’s as well. Plus we can easily share to the prospective tenant and also track latest status of the document helps a lot.

I can’t think of one yet but probably say Area of improvement could be having more structured form for Banking Information to which the tenant needs to remit money like field for Selecting Bank Name, Account Number, email or phone that’s registered to accept payment from facility like Zelle. Something like that.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Vi, It has been great to be able to work together with you. Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us your review and feedback.

Mukesh S.
Landlord in USA

Rental Property Tool

Kommentare: Overall its good. It has its limitations but I like it. Wish they could make changes and use me as a user to test.

I like the State Specific lease that gets updated as changes happen. I have used this software for over 7 years

Their docusing feature does not work and customer service does not wish to listen to problems and do not acknowledge limitations. They offer ability to add amendments but the e - signing feature drops the amendments and you end up with a lased without it - and they don't tell you that

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Mukesh, Thank you so much for leaving us a new review! We will continue to work to make the best forms and platform for you to manage your properties!

Alex A.

Outstanding product

Kommentare: Great experience

Really enjoy the ease of this product , so easy to use , inexpensive, great service

nothing I can think of at this point , thanks

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Alex, Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review of your experience working with ezLandlordForms. We appreciate the great review and the feedback to help us continue to build a great site.

Lily K.
owner/landlord in USA

Landlord Review

Kommentare: Overall, I liked the screening process and the options provided for the screenings. Thought the process was usually fast. Then when an applicant looked good I could immediately build a lease.

That I could build and customize a lease which included information regarding state specific laws.

Only leases are able to be esigned! Had several instances where I had addendums and notices that needed to be signed and the esign options was not possible! Very inconvenient when your rentals are in another state.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Lily, Thanks so much for taking your time to review us, we hear you and definitely plan to bring our ezSign to all of our forms. We hope to have this available ASAP

Tom K.
Manager in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Simple, easy to use, keeps me compliant

Kommentare: Easy to use, setup, and manage, particularly with renewals and extensions, my data is in there and ready to go.

I like that since I have properties in 3 states, the program adapts and keeps me compliant in each state, taking into account all legal differences in real estate and leasing.

Customization of lease terms is cumbersome, not impossible, just cumbersome.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Tom, and thank you for your great review and feedback! We understand your concerns and are in the process of rebuilding our lease builder form the ground up to make even more intuitive and ez'ily customizable. We cannot wait to share it with you :)

Mark E.
Truck driver in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Easy to use and makes a lease legal.

Kommentare: I've been using for about 5 years with 4 rental units and plenty of tenants. Works well.

Keeps all our rental units and tenants easily accessable for renewing. Allows them to be signed via email and informs you when signed and prints a digital time stamp once completed. Makes every lease state-specific legal. Allows for easy form generation of eviction and late notice with an insert feature for tenant and unit information with correct legal language for each.

Not really much downside once you figure out navigation of the site.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you Mark for the excellent review and for choosing us to be your landlord platform for so many years. We look forward to continuing to work with you:)

Jon V.
Retired in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Good structure for rental forms

Kommentare: Good comprehensive document build. Allows the ability to pick and chose what is needed.

Has kept the pertinent details from the previous lease documents. Provides legal updates as needed for a given state, i.e. California. Appreciated the ability to adjust certain terms on lease.

The forms do not always have flexibility for property specifics. Most are covered, but adding from one year to the next updated version sometimes those do not work. It has to do with being moved around within the user interface.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Jon, Thank you for all of your thorough feedback. We really appreciate and need reviews like this to help us continue to update our system and provide the best tools for landlords.

Dianne C.
Property owner in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

This has everything you need to be a great landlord!

Kommentare: There really isn't much downside. The software is very easy and basically turnkey. Leases at least renewals are a breeze.

This has everything you need to be a great landlord! I love all the capabilities of this platform including background checks, credit checks, and just about any type of lease you might want. There are also many templates for just about any type of communication you need to send. Love this software, recommend highly to any landlord!

There really isn't much downside. No negative comments

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Dianne, thank you for all of the positive comments. We are so happy we can provide you with a quality site to help manage all of your landlord properties with the tools you need.

Ryan H.
Small Property Owner in USA

Wonderful and Easy to Use

Kommentare: Very happy and have been using for a few years now. I own a few small rental properties and EZ Landlord Forms has made it very easy for me to get my leases done in a quick and simple process. Very happy.

Very user-friendly and easy interface. So many disclosures and forms are included that I normally would have had no idea to include.

Sometimes the e-consent doesn't seem to work first try.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Ryan, Thank you foe the 5 star rating and 10 out of 10 recommendation, we appreciate it. We also are looking to always improve our site and are taking your feedback to help improve ezSign functionality and support. If you ever have any ideas, thoughts or questions please do reach out to us so we can work together to get you everything you need.

Raheen N.
Owner - Property Manager in USA

Small Investment Portfolio Owner

Kommentare: This software has taken most of the guess work out of leasing my properties. It’s been very beneficial to me as a property owner / manager.

I like most about this software is that is adjust lease agreements to the local laws where the property resides. The software creates very professional documents that are easy to following and present to new tenants.

This software can sometimes get confusing when you need to make edits to applicable documents, however the ease of use gets better the more it’s used. No major complaints.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you Reheen for giving us a great online review! We look forward to continuing to make great updates and features to make your management even easier.