Über Linked Helper 2

LinkedIn-Automatisierungstool mit integriertem CRM-System und Auto-Responder-Funktionen für Nachrichtenketten.

Erfahre mehr über Linked Helper 2

1 Ability to work from the cloud2 Large number of integrations3 Saving of all work history4 Very easy to train your team to work with the system.

It's a little messy on the view, I prefer de light mode.

Bewertungen zu Linked Helper 2

Linked Helper 2 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 117 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Linked Helper 2 bereits verwendet?

Arseni
Arseni
Independent consultant in Finnland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Best Linkedin automation tool for beginners and professionals

Kommentare: With the help of Linked Helper 2 I can save a lot of my and my colleague's time. Instead of doing manual outreach, I can focus only on valuable chats & follow-ups with potential clients. Also, it is much safer than a manual process since it can do a variety of tasks like liking posts, sending invites, and messaging etc. It can mix the actions during the whole day with random delays so you will never be detected.

I really love that Linked Helper 2 is a front-end solution and it is safe for my Linkedin outreach. I can see everything what is happening with my profile. The huge difference between other competitors that I can switch the license for free to another Linkedin profile when I hit the limit. Pricing is really nice, especially when we use more than 5 licenses.

At the beginning, it might be challenging to understand the huge potential of this tool since you need to install it on your PC or Remote Server.

Maria
Partnerships Manager in Ungarn

Handy LinkedIn Automation Tool

Kommentare: Overall, Linked Helper has streamlined my LinkedIn networking process and enabled me to build more relationships on the platform. I highly recommend this app for any sales, recruiting, or business development professional who needs to leverage LinkedIn to grow their network. It saves ample time while still feeling personal. Excellent customer service too!

Linked Helper has been a handy tool for automating various LinkedIn tasks and saving me a lot of time. As someone who needs to connect with many people on LinkedIn for my job in sales, this app has been a lifesaver. The key features I use and love are: Auto-connecting with new people in my target industry and location. This saves me hours of manually searching and sending connection requests. Auto-endorsing skills for my connections. This keeps my connections engaged and strengthens the relationship. Scheduling automated messaging sequences for new connections. This allows me to stay on top of my mind in a genuine way. I am tracking statistics on my networking efforts. I can see my incoming connection requests, accepted invitations, and messages sent. This helps me refine my approach.

The only downside I've noticed with Linked Helper is that some of the automation features can come across as overly salesy or inauthentic if you don't customize them enough. For example, the initial connection request messages and endorsement texts are fairly generic. I'd like to see more customization options or AI-generated text that sounds more natural. Additionally, the app lacks some functionality around managing existing connections and interactions. It focuses heavily on initiating new connections but doesn't provide many tools for nurturing relationships after connecting. Overall though, these are minor issues in an otherwise excellent LinkedIn automation tool. The core functionality works great and saves me tons of time connecting with new people daily. With a few tweaks to improve customization and add more features for managing current connections, Linked Helper would be virtually perfect.

Ladislav
Digital Marketing Manager in Tschechien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Smart Linkedin automation tool with many possibilities with one major flaw for our company

I really like the possibilities of automations there. Huge playground which is not possible in Linkedin. This type of tools is great for B2B companies.

It is not cloud tool. To run automations your computer must be running.

Slava
Business Development Manager in Belarus
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Linked Helper 2. Everything you need to boost your sales.

Kommentare: LH is my favorite tool when it comes to sales activities automation. I brought LH into my company and always recommend using it to my friends and colleagues who deal with Linkedin and lead generation, because it's a perfect tool for sales people.They also have a knowledge base and a blog with good structured information where you can find all Why and Hows to reveal 100% LH's functionality.If you still have questions their support chat is ready to help you and resolve any issues.

It's one of the best tools in price / quality ratio. Quick support available 24/7 and many useful features (I still have some to learn). Sales Navigator and LH is a killer combination which lets you enjoy the process and saves lots of time sales managers and lead generation specialists have to spend daily doing their routine.

Email campaigns and warmup features is what really lacks here. You have to use another tool to do it.It would be also great to have a little bit more modern user interface. The rest is great.

Great and cheap app for automating your LinkedIn Sales Strategy

The versatility of LinkedHelper is great.

It would be great to have the possibility of doing A/B Testing and to send emails through

Kevin
Principle in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is a great fairly easy to use software tool

Kommentare: It's been great.

For it's level of functionality and sophistication, it's really easy to setup and use.

There are a few minor nits. For example, right now I can't remove tags I created with typos but don't use.

Yurii
CEO in Ukraine
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Linked Helper 2 - one of the best tools for work with Linkedin

Kommentare: I use many different tools to work with LinkedIn. But Linked Helper 2 is the best option in terms of functionality, convenience and cost.
I recommend

Reliability in work. I turn it on in the morning and forget about it. And I always check the results of the work done

Very small limits for invites on a standard license - 200 per week - this is not enough.

Victor
Victor
KAM in Brasilien
Personalwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best platform for lead generation and automation on LinkedIn

Since I work with B2B sales on LinkedIn, I had already used other automation programs, but none were as effective and fast as Linked Helper. In addition to being complete, having customizable campaigns and being easy to use, and when necessary, the customer service is incredible and has always answered all my questions quickly and clearly. I recommend it to everyone

You can't reply to inbox messages directly from the app, you have to reply on the website

Dr. Christian Thomas
Dr. Christian Thomas
Partner in Österreich
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for inviting guests to my virtual conferences

Linked Helper has a very professional user interface with an incredible number of options for implementing your workflow in the software. The support for this is fantastic.

Since it is a very professional and therefore complex software, in my opinion it is only suitable for people who have a lot of experience in LinkedIn. What I don't like at all is that you can't adjust the size of the instance window.

vor 3 Monaten

Dear Dr. Christian Thomas, thank you so much for your feedback! >What I don't like at all is that you can't adjust the size of the instance window. You can do that if you stop campaign runner first. LH doens't allow to adjust window while it's doing something because it actually clicking on LinkedIn page buttons :)

Angeli
CEO in Philippinen
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best App Ever!

Kommentare: I always recommend this to my clients.

Customer ServiceThat it surpasses LinkedIn's limitationsI was never suspended from LinkedIn

Maybe it took me time to understand the in's and out's of it, but the great news is the customer service is quick to answer and the knowledge base is very easy to understand.

Valeriia
BDR in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

LinkedIn Helper

Kommentare: I am a fan of Linkedin Helper but what I feel is lacking are instructional webinars on how to use the tool. I believe this would greatly benefit many users who are struggling with utilizing the tool effectively.

I am impressed with Linkedin Helper for its continual creation of new solutions, outstanding customer support, and comprehensive user manual. It offers a multitude of features making it a definite value for money.

While Linkedin Helper boasts a wide range of features, the interface can be improved to be more user-friendly. One feature that would be highly beneficial is the ability to filter by location within the tool as the current process of extracting profiles, downloading the list, and uploading again is time-consuming.

Richard
Director in Singapur
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Great Support from Staff of Linked Helper

Kommentare: I like LH2, easy to use even if it is still undergoing developments.

Support from LI Help always getting better, they are all professionals and attentive. In general, everyone is nice, especially Alexandra, Tanat and many others. You can feel their responsiveness to client. Many many thanks.

LH2 has still lot of limitations that can be overcome and fixed by Linkedd Helper 2

Anastasia
Business Development Manager in Belarus
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It is amazing how the platform raise the conversion rate!

I like the customization of the tool very much. I really like that I can add activities like endorsement skills, interacting with posts, sending invites and messages. The tool works great and I really like that 80% of my work is automated. Everything that I used to spend 8 hours of working time on is now super automated and I really like that I can do more intellectual work. For example, development of business strategies, deeper market analysis, etc. The conversion rate is great, the answers are coming. I highly recommend this tool to anyone involved in LinkedIn mail out activities.

I would like to have the possibility of interaction between two accounts. For example, share each other's campaigns or contact lists. The rest is great! Really appreciate that there is such a tool as Linkedin Helper!

Mark
COO in Kanada

Solid

Kommentare: Love it.

It works extremely well and makes it safe.

Not web-based, but not a show stopper.

George
Advisor in Niederlande
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Most complet & stable solution for LinkedIn automation

Kommentare: Ever since I integrated Linked Helper into my LinkedIn strategy, my B2B outreach has been transformed. No more manual sifting through profiles; this tool smartly automates the process, ensuring I connect with the right audience. Beyond just initial connections, it streamlines the entire customer journey, turning potential leads into loyal clients. What's more, their support team is top-notch, always ready to assist and ensure everything runs smoothly. If you're serious about harnessing the power of LinkedIn, Linked Helper is an indispensable asset. Highly recommended!

Endless options and integrations! It as all the features you need.

It takes time to get used to the interface.

Branislav
Branch Manager in Tschechien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A nice tool that helps you save time to generate leads

Kommentare: I like the application. It does save a lot of time on mundane linked in activities.

I appreciate the fact that I don't have to spend an hour or two sending connection messages to potential leads.

I haven't found the option to export my contacts with the date of connection.

vor 6 Monaten

Dear Branislav, thank you for the feedback! >I haven't found the option to export my contacts with the date of connection. First of all, It's possible! If you need to export all your 1st level connections with a connection date: 1) Create a new campaign "Visit & extract profiles" 2) Collect profiles from "My network" page 3) Export them from the queue If you need additional help, with that contact our support by email info@linkedhelper.com or via the online chat at the right bottom of the app

Director, Strategic Initiatives in USA
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The Best LI Automation Tool Out there!

Kommentare: The greatest benefit has been that I can engage with a much higher number of contacts in a short period of time. I also like how it interacts with contacts as though it is human.

This platform is easy to use - and is my primary tool for generating leads and engagement on LinkedIn. I've been very impressed by the various capabilities and tool to assist with my business.

It is almost overwhelming there is so much to choose from - great once you learn how to use it, but there is a learning curve.

Quinn
Sales and Marketing Specialist in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect application for lead finding in Linkedin

Using the interface is a breeze. You can quickly create templates for scheduling messages and get everything set up in a jiffy. It's really straightforward and user-friendly!

I don't see any cons. It is awesome, effortless, and helpful!

Natallia
Leadgeneration in Belarus
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

USETECH<>Linkedhelper

Kommentare: In general, I completed the tasks assigned to me by the management with the help of Linked Helper 2, which I was satisfied with

What I liked most about Linked helper2 is ease of use, price, fast support

Everything is fine, perhaps it would be nice to add integration with Hubspot

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Natalia, thank you for the feedback! The Hubspot integration is under development and will be ready in a month, but even now you can integrate Linked Helper and Hubsport via WebHooks https://support.linkedhelper.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405070417810-How-to-send-profiles-to-Hubspot-via-Zapier-Webhook

Oleksandr
Business Development Associate in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good quality tool

A fantastic program that generates leads quickly and offers advanced features tailored to your requirements. I am extremely pleased with the volume of leads it can produce, giving it an edge over other tools. I highly recommend it.

The program's interface can be challenging to navigate and may require some time and effort to fully grasp.

Luca
Consultant in Italien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

good

Kommentare: Ilia Helped a ton! was annoyed that I could not call anyone for support and had to go via email but loved to get immediately an answer (in 3 mins)very good service

love the tool, easy to uselove the tool, easy to use

could be made easy when there are mistakes in setting up the campaign, should default to something instead of blocking Was hard to do in message group, but after 30 mins I managed thanks to cusomer support

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Automate your manual Linkedin tasks

Kommentare: The overall experience had been great, it does what it sats really well.

Easy to use and customize so that you get the same outgivne as if you would have done manually.

License management and assigning them to enployees can be somewhat tricky.

Ondrej
Founder in Tschechien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive tool we love inside our company

Kommentare: The lovely tool I can only suggest, glad we integrated it into our organization.

Comprehensivity of the tool, really advanced campaign, awesome set of notifications and monitoring.

Not at the moment, I tried many features, but everything works as expected.

Kateryna
Kateryna
Recruiter in Ukraine
Forschung, Selbstständig

Please don't stop! I need your program)

Kommentare: A Linkedin helper helps me to earn more money! I can have several projects and have several campaigns at the same time.

I like everything! Fast collecting connections, functional of the campains and that can send follow ups!

Everything is good! I have no comments about it.

Konstantin
CEO in Türkei
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This software saves a LOT of time

Kommentare: As it was said It saves me a lot of time. Also It looks to be a safe tool.

Easy to roll out, user-friendly interface, affordable prices.

Maybe they should work more on crm & list management feature.