Über Altar Live

Altar Live brings people together to worship, connect, socialize and pray online.

Erfahre mehr über Altar Live

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Altar Live bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Joel T.
Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Dynamic platform for engaging online participants

Kommentare: The folks at Altar Live have been responsive and super helpful. They have been a delight to work with.

The responsive developers at Altar Live have created a product that makes it possible for us to engage our remote participants in real community. We have found it to be a flexible and intuitive tool for discipling people, empowering small group leaders, facilitating conversation, and enjoying real interaction. We love Altar Live!

Initially I found some of the constraints (four people in a row, for instance) to be an irritating challenge. But those "constraints" became features as we creatively adapted to the medium and the ongoing improvements to the software have made it easier to do that. Now I'm grateful for those things.

Chloe M.
Cultivator for a Sustainable Future in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Innovative platform to engage and build relationships virtually

We began hosting worship online after pandemic began. We originally streamed via Facebook, which was great visibility, but did not seem like a sustainable solution. Now that we are able to gather again in person with precautions, Altar Live has allowed us to continue engaging those who can only access worship from home (due to their geographical location, traveling, health, etc.). Different from social media platforms, Altar Live allows us to virtually sit with one another and share camera/ audio. At first I wasn't sure how this would feel, but have found this feature to be a beautiful way to build community across distance and time. I now know and have worshipped with people who I have yet to meet in person. It's hard to navigate this time of in-person/ virtual, but Altar Live (and their awesome team) are working hard to find creative solutions.

The primary challenge with Altar Live is that it is a new type of platform that people have to learn. I've found it very easy to navigate; however, in order to participate in the chat and to sit with others, people need to sign in. It's simple and easy to do, but I think it may feel like a barrier to some people. I think it's a growing edge and the support team has offered tips on how to deepen engagement with those who choose to log in and participate more actively online.