Über Altar Live

Altar Live brings people together to worship, connect, socialize and pray online.

Erfahre mehr über Altar Live

I haven't used this long enough to find the things that frustrate me.

Bewertungen zu Altar Live

4,0
4,9

Altar Live hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 21 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Altar Live bereits verwendet?

Jonathan
Online Ministry Integrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very Good

Kommentare: They listen to our feature quests and are genuinely interested in making AltarLive better.

The AltarLive team is responsive to feature requests and really know the needs of churches for online ministry.

The Apple App doesn't work well in landscape mode.

Andy

This is the way online church should be in 2022

Kommentare: Wonderful. I find the team supportive and helpful and responsive, and I really like what they have developed.

That there can be interaction between attendees.

Some of the technology issues. We had issues with streaming, and in the beginning there were some issues with the video chat function. I’m eagerly awaiting the custom sized tables function.

Elizabeth
n/a in USA

Experimenting

Kommentare: Mostly positive

Allows members to "go to church" from the comfort of their home.

It's not intuitive for many members to name themselves and take a seat. Most stay un-named and "stand" and don't participate in chat

Dave
Executive Pastor in USA

The Bells and Whistles of online church

There are so may features that Altar live provides to help make online church feel exactly like that...church online. From rows to sit with your friends to tables to sit together in the lobby.

There definitely is a learning curve. I am still adjusting to the fact that it is a little more complex (because it can do so much more).

Bryan
Pastor and Mission Developer in USA

Couldn't be happier!!

Kommentare: I couldn't be happier with my experience. The development team is reachable and will work with you to make integrating Altar Live a success!

I have been an Altar Live user for over 6 months. Our digital congregation considered Zoom, Facebook Live, Youtube, and other means of hosting worship but did not feel that any other product provided the features that Altar does.

Honestly, there were some limitations when it first came out, but the development team has worked closely with users and continuously makes updates based on user needs and experiences. There are some users that have difficulty with technology and have had challenges using Altar Live, but the users would probably have challenges with other software as well.

Sharon
Administrator in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Altar Live Review

Kommentare: Quite frustrating. We have stayed with it, as we want to support this type of platform as we see its value longterm. The Altar Live staff have been very supportive, quick to respond. They have honestly been one of the reasons we have stayed with Altar Live.

That our congregation can interact during a worship service.

Very unstable. Many of our users have had trouble logging onto the platform.

Joel
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Dynamic platform for engaging online participants

Kommentare: The folks at Altar Live have been responsive and super helpful. They have been a delight to work with.

The responsive developers at Altar Live have created a product that makes it possible for us to engage our remote participants in real community. We have found it to be a flexible and intuitive tool for discipling people, empowering small group leaders, facilitating conversation, and enjoying real interaction. We love Altar Live!

Initially I found some of the constraints (four people in a row, for instance) to be an irritating challenge. But those "constraints" became features as we creatively adapted to the medium and the ongoing improvements to the software have made it easier to do that. Now I'm grateful for those things.

Ashley
Communications & Small Groups Director in USA

Altar Live Great for Church Online

Kommentare: I really love this program. I love the goal of it. I love the overlapping functionality of it. I think it has a ton of potential and I’m looking forward to watching it grow more.

I love that it creates space for people to see each other and interact over audio and video online for church. It makes the experience a much less isolating one.

The chat feature could be a bit better. I wish I could add someone else to a chat after I’ve created it. I wind up having extra chats going because someone joins late and i want to include them in a conversation. For example - we make a chat for all of our greeters and if I miss someone, we have to make a new chat but I can’t delete the old chat. I’d also love if there was a tab that only greeters can see that we can add notes too for them.

Michelle
Communications Director in USA

We love Altar Live

Kommentare: We have only used Altar Live for one week and being able to engage participants is a game-changer for us. Our online broadcast was primarily on Facebook and it was so limiting - some people aren't on Facebook, those that are on are hesitant to comment for the entire world to see. Altar Live allows for confidential conversations when there is a need, but also public meeting new people in the lobby after the service.

Love the ability to choose a seat and have a conversation with someone in the sanctuary. Also appreciate the lobby where you can label tables for people to have somewhere to ask questions.

Would like for set-up to be a bit more intuitive. The videos are good but it feels like it is still a bit clunky on the setting up people's roles and also events.

Tyler
Executive Director of Ministries | Online Campus Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Helped us with our online groups

This helped us save money and create one streamlined option for our digital church small groups and events to meet. It is one easy link to send out for all participants to join.

Saying and explaining the name to other users has been a bit of a challenge. Overall, this company responds great to feedback and feature use.

Chloe
Cultivator for a Sustainable Future in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Innovative platform to engage and build relationships virtually

We began hosting worship online after pandemic began. We originally streamed via Facebook, which was great visibility, but did not seem like a sustainable solution. Now that we are able to gather again in person with precautions, Altar Live has allowed us to continue engaging those who can only access worship from home (due to their geographical location, traveling, health, etc.). Different from social media platforms, Altar Live allows us to virtually sit with one another and share camera/ audio. At first I wasn't sure how this would feel, but have found this feature to be a beautiful way to build community across distance and time. I now know and have worshipped with people who I have yet to meet in person. It's hard to navigate this time of in-person/ virtual, but Altar Live (and their awesome team) are working hard to find creative solutions.

The primary challenge with Altar Live is that it is a new type of platform that people have to learn. I've found it very easy to navigate; however, in order to participate in the chat and to sit with others, people need to sign in. It's simple and easy to do, but I think it may feel like a barrier to some people. I think it's a growing edge and the support team has offered tips on how to deepen engagement with those who choose to log in and participate more actively online.

Jay
Minister in USA

Great Program for Small Groups

I love all the features of Altar Live. Especially the ability to have organized break-out rooms and the ability to assign hosts to those tables prior to meeting. Altar is easy to get started and to get people to sign up and register within the correct community. Excited to see what's ahead for Altar. My ministry excels greatly with this software and we plan on using it for years to come.

One feature I would like for Altar to provide is the ability to record meetings so others can watch them on demand if they miss the session. I am sure they will have this capability soon. Love the Altar team.

Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A Great Kingdom Resource

Kommentare: Altar Live has been a God-send in this pandemic environment. It has allowed us an opportunity to put a new face on an existing way of our church viewing virtually. The product, customer service, and overall experience with Altar Live have been nothing short of amazing!

The features of Altar Live are very intuitive and are not difficult to train or teach. Our church volunteers love the training guides and tutorials that accompany the product!

While we have thoroughly enjoyed Altar Live, we anxiously await more APIs for the software. We would love to keep integrating existing tools into the processes we already utilize.

Chan
Associate Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Change of pace for virtual worship

Kommentare: Overall, we've liked our experience thus far with Altar Live. It has allowed us to produce a good quality livestream while maintaining some semblance of interactivity in worship.

We had previously been using a combination of a YouTube livestream and Zoom for our Sunday services in order to get an interactive feel to worship, but AltarLive allows us to combine that on one platform.

It seems that some of our users have experienced computers slowing down after some time on AltarLive. My best guess is that it might take a decent amount of RAM to get everything running.

Bevis
Executive Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Altar Review

Kommentare: We are a music school and Altar Live is acting as our Virtual Performance Center. We will soon be switching from our current software that allows us to have virtual music classes to Altar live as well as we are currently testing.

I like the virtual performance center look and feel. I also like the tables and rooms.

I would like to have more hosting features and to be able to invite someone to the stage to present. Ability to share documents from your computer and whiteboard features.

Daniel
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Overall is experience good. During technical difficulties we had people step in and assist even on the weekends.

I love that people can come in and select a virtual seat. I love the fact that after church services people can interact with one another. It's affordable and easy to access.

I don't like that once the event is over people can't go back and have access to the event. It has several glitches that takes you in and out of the service.

Joshua
Worship pastor in UK
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good, but maybe not there yet.

Kommentare: Love the concept, but found it lore
Difficult to use and a lot of people ended up tuning off, running a zoom
Call and steaming from
YouTube separately.

The idea and concept is great. The design is nice. The functionality, if administered properly, is great in terms of being able to receive stream from different platforms. The people splitting up into smaller, virtual rooms is cool too!

In our context, it felt there were too many hurdles for users at home to jump through until they could use it. The room function was a bit frustrating. Would prefer if the altar experience was led more by an administrator type facilitator that was the one who who had the capability to be sorting people into their rooms rather than people picking and choosing.

Justine
Communications + Events in USA

Excellent Digital Conference Platform

Kommentare: The AltarLive team provides personalized and caring service. They are innovative and responsive to feedback. Loved using this platform for our event.

AltarLive enabled our digital participants to not only livestream the conference main sessions but also interact with our digital hosts AND each other. Thanks to AltarLive, we were able to bring a great experience to both our in-person and online participants. We had participants connecting, encouraging, and praying with each other from all around the world.

There are great features on the AltarLive development plan but they weren't available for our event. Looking forward to future updates.

Matt
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product, needs to mature before viable

Kommentare: Excellent. Awesome people, responsive, and I am keeping my eye on them to eventually switch over when viable for us.

Great innovative concept, lots of potential

It lacked features of Church Online Platform that we couldn't overcome at this stage of product maturity.

Marilyn
Worship Arts Director in USA

New User

The emphasis on community interaction is great. Setting up meeting rooms that we can gather in at anytime is a great addition

I haven't used this long enough to find the things that frustrate me. That's a good thing

Justin
tech director in USA
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

good idea

Kommentare: implementing

ease of setup for the administrator and staff

helping new users to get set up and using