Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Conversion Tools Erfahrungen

4,7 (286) Eine Bewertung schreiben Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über Conversion Tools

Conversion Tools ist eine Online-Software zur Konvertierung von Dateien zwischen verschiedenen Formaten.

Erfahre mehr über Conversion Tools

What I like most about Conversion Tools is how easy it is to use and how convenient everything is. A beginner can easily pick up on how to use everything without instructions.

There is no such a specific reason of dislike but there interface is not so good.

Bewertungen zu Conversion Tools

Conversion Tools hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 286 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Conversion Tools bereits verwendet?

Aaryan
Aaryan
Senior Financial Analyst in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Convert to all formats with Conversion tools

Kommentare: Its been a graet experiance so far with conversion tools. As a fimancial analyst, I have to share documents at various formats with client to client which makes this tool soo important for me and my organisation as other menmers too use the tool at our organisation afor such conversions.

Conversion tools is a great web based tool that helps in converting documents from one format to another. The best parst of the tool is we can convert a document size upto 100 GB at once which makes it totally insane and which makes batch processing much faster as compared to other tools. The pricing model is very intutive as it comes witha different plans for different requirements based on number of conversions and as well as avg file size of conversions.

Not as such to dislike about this tool.A quick support system if can be made available within the webside can make it better .

Ahmed
Ahmed
Founder, Biomedical Engineer & Data Scientist in Ägypten
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The All-In-One Conversion Tool: Fast, Secure, and Comprehensive

Kommentare: My overall experience with Conversion Tools has been incredibly positive. The software is easy to use, provides a range of features for customizing the conversion process, and is highly secure, It is incredibly efficient, allowing users to quickly and accurately convert their data.

Conversion Tools is an incredibly powerful and comprehensive suite of tools for converting data from one format to another. With its range of features, including automatic file conversion, batch editing, and data transformation, the software allows you to quickly and easily convert multiple types of data into a variety of formats, It offers advanced features such as the ability to edit data while converting it, and the ability to automate the entire conversion process. The software is also highly secure, providing encryption, password protection, and data validation. All in all, Conversion Tools is the ideal solution for anyone needing a fast, secure, and comprehensive conversion tool.

Conversion Tools offers a range of features and is highly secure, the software could be improved in a few ways, it does not currently offer any way to preview the converted data before committing to the conversion, The UI could be improved to make it easier for to access and use the various features of the software, The software does not support third-party plugins or add-ons, limiting its functionality.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review!

Olivia
Olivia
Network Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Super conversions

Kommentare: Conversion tools performance is constantly on the roof. The advanced features like the Custom converter despite costing extra transform how data operations are done. It gives you the liberty to convert any file you want into a readable format of your choice.

The software supports conversion of various file formats. I use it mostly to produce eBooks. It can also extract data from a website in seconds, literally. Conversion tools records the history of your conversions making it possible to re-download a file days after its production.

You have to pay extra to have access to the custom converter for business data processing.

Rehnuma
Rehnuma
Content Writer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Conversion Tool is very useful!

Kommentare: My experience is so far very favorable with Convertion Tools. I mean, its free to use, user interface is quite interactive, and list of supported formats are various, I never required to use other converter tool after using Convertion Tools.

One thing I like the most about Conversion Tools is that it doesn't ask users to create account in order to convert files, websites, or videos, etc. However, since I am a regular user, i have registered myself. Another best thing, this tool's interface provides all the file convertion options in a single place, whether its json, XML, CSV, PDF, or any other supported formats. That means, you don't need to switch to various pages to convert different files.

Nothing as of now! Files sometimes take time to upload in case of slow internet connection. But that's not a issue for me.

Mohammed
Mohammed
Chemistry Teacher, Exam Officer in Indien
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The easiest file conversion tool with great accuracy and speed

Kommentare: As I am the exam officer in my institute, I am responsible for creating, editing and converting documents into printable formats. Many papers used to exceed the file size limit of 100Mb so I planned to purchase a file converter tool which can support files upto 10GB. I found this tool which proved to be extremely helpful for my work. Now, whenever I have to convert files or extract text from PDF's, my go-to platform is the Conversion Tools website.

The user interface of the website is simple and super intuitive. It supports 100's of file conversions and a file size limit of 100GB. The pricing is kept straightforward and the platform is easily affordable. The pricing plan is customisable according to the size limit and number of conversions. The speed of the conversion is super fast which saves a lot of time. Batch conversions are also possible which is an essential feature for any conversion tool. The files are securely stored until 24 hours of the conversion. There's a free plan available with 10MB limit so you can check the functionality of the platform before purchasing it. I must also appreciate the customer support team which is really fast in replying to my queries. By purchasing the paid plan, you will also get rid of ads that interfere during file conversion. Overall, the platform is of a great use to me and my team and has many features that are worth paying for.

A built-in chat support in the website would be really useful so we can get our queries solved at the earliest. Also, we have to contact them for the 100GB plan as the plans listed on the website are upto 10GB. This plan could be made publicly available to everyone.

Collins
Project Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best PDF Converter in the Market

Kommentare: Its excellent UI/UX and intuitive design has streamlined our data integration process with its seamless file conversion capabilities supporting various formats including PDF, TXT, HTML, XSL and XLSX, CSV, XML and JSON. The customizable data mapping and intelligent error handling have ensured data accuracy and integrity throughout our projects. Its scalability and performance have met the demands of our growing projects making it an indispensable asset, saving time and resources while significantly improving our team's data management and decision-making processes.

Extensive support for a wide range of data formats, including CSV, XML, JSON, and Excel as it enables seamless data exchange between various systems, making it an invaluable asset in projects that require data integration from diverse sources. The easy customization of data mapping rules empowers our project teams to define specific mappings for different data elements, ensuring precise and accurate data conversion tailored to the project's unique needs.

My team and I haven’t raised any solid issue or complaint so far since it works as we expected.

Ankur
Ankur
Credit Analyst in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best online converter for converting files, eBooks and images to desired format !

Kommentare: Conversion Tools is the need of the hour for all kinds of businesses. It helps in easy transition and smooth transfer of converted files. Also, it provides storage facilities for storing converted files and books on cloud servers. The customized conversion features are also being offered to clients by Conversion Tool. Highly dependable and credible application in current context.

Most heavy files and eBooks and images can be converted to any desired format. It supports the easy and flawless conversion of heaviest files and images upto 100 GB which is amazing and worth using. They are good on front of introducing new technological features and utilities every now and then and keeps them updated with market requirements. The feature is awesome and highly aligned to our business requirements and helps in easy and smooth transfer.

Well, we like all the features. Though, sometimes integration and deployment is often problematic and pose some issues in proper functioning. The customer and business support team is incredible in providing timely response.

Martin K
Martin K
Medical Laboratory Technologist in Kenia
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

All-in-one File Converter

Kommentare: It is highly versatile and tailored to meet anyone or any business needs as far as files conversion is concerned. It supports many files formats and offers enough storage space to securely store your files ensuring you can convert even large files without any issues. It me the progress of my ongoing conversions and notifies me when the file is ready.

The conversion process is smooth and fast. CT comes in handy to streamline and enhance my day to to workflow as I deal with medical records and report of different file formats such as Excel, Word, JSON, XML, PDF, and many more. It gives me the flexibility I need to ensure that I can analyse reports regardless of their format as well as share them seamlessly with my colleagues for collaboration purposes. The output of the converted files is high-quality and not distorted from its original copy.

Honestly, I have nothing negative I've come across while using Conversion Tools.

Andrew
Andrew
DevOps engineer in Ukraine
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Conversion Tools Review

Kommentare: Overall, I had a positive experience with Conversion Tools. It is a powerful file converter that is easy to use and affordable.

Powerful conversion APIs to deliver fast, accurate result across a huge range of formats like documents, images, audio, video, etc.High conversion quality: Produces high-quality conversions with minimal loss of data.Fast conversion speeds: Very fast, and most conversions are completed in just a few seconds.Free plan.

Occasionally, bulk uploads of many large files at once can take a few extra seconds to process. However, overall processing times remain very fast. The free plan is limited to 5 conversions per day, so power users would need to upgrade to a paid plan.The user interface is a bit outdated and could be improved to be more user-friendly.

Priyanshu
Priyanshu
IT Specialist in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy Docs Customisation via Conversion Tools..

Kommentare: Well I would highly recommend Conversion Tool to professionals as combination of affordability,customization & Ease-2-setup support makes it best among its alternatives present in market..

Well Undoubtedly Conversion Tool is one of most productive & scalable tool for hastle-free file, document, video & e-book format conversions.Well Conversion Tool offers inevitable tools & support such as instant file conversions, cloud storage, Customised templates, User Friendly Dashboard, Large files Convertion ranging 50-100 GB,Cost-Effective source package & much more like these..

Well not much to hate overall a healthy product for professionals..

Srikanth
Assistant Manager-Projects & MIS in Indien
Unternehmensberatung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The all-important online file converter for converting files from one format to another flawlessly !

Kommentare: Amazing so far. They are good in their working ethics and are highly dependable for any services. They also customise solutions for us as per our business requirement at minimal cost and are highly responsive to businesses and professionals. Renewal of our working association with them is easy and quick. No renewal of agreement hassle faced. Highly authentic organization in terms of providing authorized services to customers at minimal cost.

Seamless integration with efficient operating performance. Conversion of heavy files and books is always done accurately without any formatting issue during conversion. Quick conversions and less time consuming activity for businesses and users. Customised converters are also offered by their team which enables high performance efficiency. Customer service and tech support team are responsive and never delay on providing timely resolution. The converted files and docs can also be stored in cloud storage, provided by Conevrsion Tools software while operation.

No issue faced till date with the vendor and they are one of the experts in this respective domain, focussing on high operating efficeincy and ensures rapid and accurate conversion of files, documents,audio files, books etc in quickest manner possible.

Vel
Digital Marketing Executive in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My Review of ConversionTools.io - A Balanced Assessment

Kommentare: My experience using ConversionTools.io has been good overall. It's easy to use, and it helped me save time with its various conversion tools. However, there are some downsides. To access advanced features, you need to pay, which might not be suitable for everyone. Sometimes, the quality of the converted files isn't perfect, so I had to make manual adjustments. Also, I'm cautious about privacy since my files go to an external server. Despite these concerns, it's a handy tool for quick conversions.

I've explored ConversionTools.io, and I'm quite impressed with its user-friendliness, versatility, and efficiency in handling digital conversion tasks. The platform's intuitive interface makes it accessible to users of all levels of technical expertise, and its diverse set of conversion tools, including document, image, audio, video, and e-book conversion, ensures it can meet a wide range of user needs. What stands out is its ability to perform conversions swiftly, saving me a significant amount of time. Furthermore, the fact that it's an online platform means I can access it without the hassle of software installations or downloads, making it highly convenient.

I've noticed a few drawbacks while using ConversionTools.io. Firstly, while they provide a range of free conversion tools, access to advanced features requires a paid subscription, which might limit access to comprehensive functionality for some users. Another concern I encountered was the potential variation in output quality, requiring manual adjustments in certain cases for the best results. Lastly, there's a privacy aspect to consider when uploading files for conversion, as they are sent to an external server, making it important to exercise caution, especially with sensitive data.

Abdullah Al
Abdullah Al
Virtual Assistant in Bangladesch
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Quick and Easy Way to Convert a Wide Range of File Formats, but with Some Limitations

Kommentare: As an user of Conversion Tools, I have found it to be a convenient and effective tool for converting various types of files into different formats. I appreciate the user-friendly interface and the wide range of file formats that it supports. It has saved me a lot of time and effort in my personal and professional tasks, as I no longer have to spend time searching for and downloading separate software for each file type I need to convert. However, I do wish that it had more robust editing capabilities and the option to collaborate with others or integrate with other productivity tools. Overall, I am satisfied with my experience using Conversion Tools and would recommend it to others in need of a reliable file conversion solution.

One of the best features of Conversion Tools is the ability to convert a wide variety of file formats. This allows users to easily convert documents, images, audio, and video files into the format they need.The most liked feature by me:- Quick and easy to use interface- Supports a wide range of file formats

- Limited editing capabilities- No collaboration features- No integration with other productivity tools

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Efficient file conversion with conversion tool.

Overall my experience is very good and it has solved many of my problems and what I truly appreciated about Conversion Tools is its seamless and efficient process of converting files from one format to another. It simplifies what can often be a complex task, saving valuable time and effort. Despite occasional minor interface quirks, the convenience and accuracy of Conversion Tools are undeniable.

After using it in my professional career for long time my experience is very good but one aspect that could be improved in Conversion Tools is its occasional tendency to struggle with larger files, resulting in slower processing times. However, its ability to streamline file conversions remains a valuable asset. Despite this minor limitation, Conversion Tools remains a reliable choice for efficient file format transitions.

Mercelcot
Assistant data analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Efficient and Versatile Pdf and batch conversion tool

Kommentare: The tools help in seamless conversion of various files to formats that are easily accessible and compatible. They are all round great tools

The tools provides seamless and hassle-free operations for converting my files to multiple compatible file formats . Conversion tools are designed with user-friendliness in mind, making them accessible to a wide range of users. Some conversion tools support multiple file types, offering versatility and convenience in handling various conversion needs.

Despite the tools being an awesome the major drawback is Free or basic conversion tools may lack advanced features and customization options available in more premium software. Also conversion tools might raise concerns about data privacy and security, as files are uploaded to third-party servers for processing.

Rohan Kanhai
Rohan Kanhai
L2 Support in Indien
Informationsdienst, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

conversion of PDF to any format at ease.

This tool has a great UI with multiple extension options for conversion.The outputs can be extracted and the Drag and Drop option makes the work easier.

Cannot think much on the negatives, but if there could be any integration involved in the tool, that can very much useful.

Tarun
Tarun
Senior Data Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Intuitive User Experience, Great REST API and Libraries.

Kommentare: Excellent customer service, not a single challenge that the support team didn't find a remedy for the problem. It's a very secure and quite speedy conversion process.

It's possible to convert any type of file to any format using Conversion Tools which is very user-friendly, easy to use and support team is second to none. This tool has greatly improved our websites user experience, landing pages and forms made them more effectively with just a matter of little time and cost. It has truly captured and understood our customers expectations and experience also the user intentions.

I like the additional features which are very robust and user friendly like live chat, and polls, and also conversion funnels which means they accelerate the converting rate. This tool is very important in my organisation, by capturing attention of our audience thus increasing ROI in our Marketing strategies.

Ruchika
Ruchika
Quality Analyst in Indien
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best app-Conversation tools

The best thing about Conversion tools is that it covers approximately all the formats of files to convert which we use in our daily life for our official needs. The conversion process is configured very smoothly .I m using to convert my files into various other formats and it also provide you the complete information about the conversion.

Since the app is very smooth to work ,from my point of view there is nothing which I personally dislike about this online tool.

Erik
Ass.Prof. in Italien
Forschung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Your swiss-knife file converter

Kommentare: We use Conversion Tools mostly to convert graphic figures from a variety of formats (e.g. SVG) into and from PDF, to allow us to modify these and then reconvert back to PDF. Our experience has been very good.

The variety of format conversions available is great. The conversion to PDF and from PDF to other formats is especially good, in particular with formats such as SVG that can be tricky to transform properly.

The user interface could be made a little simpler (i.e. require less clicks to perform actions, or using different colors/highlight to indicate different sections of the page, e.g. parameters to be set for the conversion).

Charanjeet
Charanjeet
Senior Software Engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Best Tools to convert any type of files

Conversion tools is the best option to convert the files of any type, I mostly used PDF converter, because I need to edit the pdf files. There are a large number of options available for the conversion

Conversion tool is helping me everytime I need any conversion, so till the time I didn't found anything as a dislike in the tools. For me it is the best one

Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Convenient SaaS utility for converting all types of files

Conversion Tools offers file format conversion for just about any and all types of formats. From images to spreadsheets to ebooks, Conversion Tools can do the job. The workflow is very simple and straightforward with minimal clicks needed to setup the conversion. Depending on the file conversion, there are different options available to customize the conversion. I found the speed to be above average for uploading, converting and downloading files. The free tier allows for 10 conversion per day (10MB file size limit) and the paid tiers offer much more at an affordable price. I like how you can tune the file size and conversions per month to get a better monthly rate based on your needs.

The website has an "old school" vibe and is definitely no frills. The file conversions are all listed out and are in the form of links. This can make it a bit time consuming to find the right link. Not all conversions permutations are available, some are missing such as AZW to ePUB.

Antwort von Conversion Tools

Thank you for your valuable feedback! We have a user interface update in the Roadmap. For missing conversions - feel free to send a message via the Contact form, we adding new converters per request, based on our priorities and the workload. Thanks. Best regards.

Felicia
Felicia
Business Analyst in Neuseeland
Verbraucherdienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Top-notch document conversion application

Kommentare: I can now get clear images and readable documents that are safe for use from anywhere. The automation of conversion process saves time and cost of document processing. The customer support team responds very fast when contacted.

This application has efficient online document conversion tools that are easy to use. It can easily convert PDF document to any format. Conversion Tools has reduced cost of managing files and sharing documents among colleagues. It scans data from other sources that is routed into the systems before conversion.

The only time I have experienced challenge is when the platform has bulky files for conversion it slows down the process.

saad
IT in Ägypten
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Conversion Tools review

Kommentare: Conversion Tools software can be a valuable asset for businesses that are looking to improve their website's conversion rate. While there are some challenges associated with these tools, the benefits of increased conversions and enhanced website performance make them well worth considering. When choosing a Conversion Tools software product, it's important to carefully evaluate the features and costs to ensure that it meets your specific needs and budget.

Conversion Tools software can help businesses to improve their website's conversion rate, resulting in increased sales and revenue, Conversion Tools software often includes analytics features, such as heatmaps and user recordings, that allow businesses to better understand how visitors are interacting with their website and identify areas for improvement.

Conversion Tools software can be expensive, especially for businesses on a tight budget. However, many products offer free trials or freemium versions that allow businesses to try out the software before committing to a paid plan.

Shoukhin
Found & CEO in Bangladesch
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fast and Easy File Converting Tool

Kommentare: I am very happy with the service. There is a lot of competition for this type of software but the product is so easy to use it is the best.

I was looking for a converter that could help me get my files into the right format and Conversion Tools was the best solution. I have so many files from different sources that I wasn't sure what to do with, but Conversion Tools got me sorted in no time. I was able to convert my files to spreadsheets, ebooks, and more. And the best part? Conversion Tools offers a free. I use the free version to convert JSON to CSV. It's fast, easy, and secure. I just uploaded my document and converted it to the format I needed. I also needed to make a small change to the document and the next day the change was made.

The free file converter is great and fast. But the free version limit is too less. Hence, I have to spend some money to get it converted. It is good for small files, but for large files, it is not the best.

Antwort von Conversion Tools

Thank you for your valuable review. We will consider your feedback about the conversion of large files. Thanks.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

""My Review on Conversion Tools""

It facilitates quick conversion and offers sufficient cloud storage for longer-term file storage. Additionally, the program is streamlined using cutting-edge technology and precisely and distortion-free converts the file. On Conversion Tools, working with files is mandatory. swift and secure conversions. This product performs quite well.

Don't have any dislike for this tool it is easy to use as well..