Global Call Forwarding Erfahrungen

Über Global Call Forwarding

Global Call Forwarding bietet gebührenfreie und lokale Nummern in mehr als 160 Ländern.

Erfahre mehr über Global Call Forwarding

The quick setup, ease of use, and helpful support when my team has questions.

My particular application required me to use a name registered to a real name not a virtual number.

Bewertungen zu Global Call Forwarding

4,9
4,9

Global Call Forwarding hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 38 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Global Call Forwarding bereits verwendet?

Technology Consultant in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's a reliable service. The call quality is good for international calls.

Kommentare: It's a great company and really useful service. All my interactions with their team have been positive and I've never had any issues with the service.

The call routing and international phone numbers work really well. It's a simple and easy to use software to make and receive international phone calls.

There was a verification process in the beginning to first get my number.

Thank you Michael!

Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reliable service, great support, and fair pricing

Kommentare: Great company. They’re headquartered in South Florida and right up the road from us. Their support is outstanding and they do what they say they are going to do, every time.

Easy to use, reliable call routing service. It’s a month-to-month service without any commitment, so we’ve been able to upgrade and downgrade plans seasonally as our call volume fluctuates.

No major issues. It would be nice if they offered an iOS app to manage call routing settings from my cell phone, but their web app works just fine on mobile.

Thank you!

Vince
Sales Development Representative in Malaysia
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Decent VoIP for basic function

Kommentare: Overall it is a useful business phone system that serve the outbound call purpose. Integration didn't help much as there wasn't any place to record a call log after a call; I have to clicked the log call manual to do that. It is a good basic phone system for basic user who seeks for simple function of calling.

The outbound calls made were made without issues. Audios are crisp and clear. Simple interface and easy to use, no fancy and complicated feature.

Some basic features such as inbound , recordings incurred fees not to mentioned the outbound quotas which charges once exceeded.

Jorge
CMO in Spanien
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Above and beyond customer service by Miguel

Kommentare: Amazing service, outstanding follow up and problem solving by [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Best customer support that I have ever found and great pricing! Easy to use solution and good look and feel of platform. Recommend 100%, It has become our international numbers provider!

Easy to use, great price and amazing customer service

solved with the new look and feel of the new control panel

Antwort von Global Call Forwarding

Thanks, Jorge. We're glad that we were able to assist you and look forward to working with you in the future. Service quality and customer support are our top priorities.

Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good service for international business expansion

Kommentare: It's been a good service so far which has helped us market our luxury car rental businesses to clients in other countries. We're able to set up local phone numbers to show in our advertisements in target markets, while answering the calls in Bangkok.

We're able to set up phone numbers for different Asian countries that we're marketing to. They make it easy to set up a new phone number in another country while receiving the calls at our office in Bangkok. We can also make calls with the same number as a caller ID.

Nothing to complain about, but it would be nice if they offered promotions for people to set up multiple phone numbers.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your positive feedback! Global Call Forwarding is always at your service.

Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

International phone number coverage for our business

Kommentare: Good quality service and local customer support. They're always responsive when we have an issue.

They make it easy to get international phone numbers for different markets that we do business in. They're more flexible with documentation requirements than other providers. We can also make outbound calls with our virtual numbers.

Integration with our CRM would be nice, but they have a good softphone to make calls from.

letztes Jahr

Thank you very much for your kind words. Service quality, customer support, and flexibility are our top priorities.

Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use call forwarding, call recording, and VoIP services.

Kommentare: Great experience working with them. The services have been reliable and have helped my business. Their sales and support teams are great.

It was really easy to get started. The auto-attendant/IVR feature was fairly straight forward and their chat support helped me make sure everything was set up properly. The call recording and outbound features are also very useful for my business.

No major cons. Could have voicemail transcription, though.

Antwort von Global Call Forwarding

Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the feedback.

Greg
Customer Service Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable service that is easy to use.

Kommentare: Overall it's been a great experience. It's affordable, reliable, and easy to use.

It's really easy to set up in less than one day. Everything just works smoothly and calls are routed reliably based on rules.

No major cons. It's a good service with good support that has been helpful when I needed something.

Antwort von Global Call Forwarding

Thanks for your review, Greg C. We appreciate having you as a customer!

Derek
Vice President - Miiddle East and Africa in Südafrika
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Letter of recommendation - From Derek Friend to Global Call Forwarding

Kommentare: Letter of recommendationI wanted to take a moment to express my sincerest gratitude for the exceptional global telephony service I received from you and your team. From the moment I first reached out to your company, I was impressed by the professionalism and attentiveness of your staff. I have been utilising your service for some time now at different companies.Your team always go above and beyond to ensure that all of my needs are met and that I am completely satisfied with the service I receive.When I signed up I was particularly impressed by the level of expertise and knowledge displayed by your staff, who were able to answer all of my questions and provide me with valuable insights and recommendations into the telephone systemI also appreciated the personalized attention I received throughout the process. It was clear that your team truly cares about its clients and takes pride in delivering outstanding service.In today's world, it can be difficult to find companies that truly prioritize customer satisfaction. That's why I wanted to take the time to recognize your exceptional efforts and thank you for your commitment to excellence. I would highly recommend your services to anyone in need, your team have assisted me build an international business.I look forward to working with you again in the future.Thank you once again for all that you do.Sincerely,

Global Call Forwarding is a telecommunications company that provides a range of call forwarding and virtual phone number services to businesses and individuals around the world. Some of the best features of Global Call Forwarding include their reliable and flexible call forwarding options, which allow users to forward calls to any device, anywhere in the world. They also offer a variety of virtual phone number options, including toll-free, local, and international numbers, giving businesses the ability to establish a local presence in multiple countries. Additionally, their user-friendly online interface and 24/7 customer support make it easy for users to manage their accounts and get assistance whenever they need it. Overall, Global Call Forwarding's combination of advanced features, global reach, and exceptional customer service make them an excellent choice for businesses and individuals looking for reliable and flexible call forwarding and virtual phone number services.

Global Call Forwarding is a leading provider of call forwarding and virtual phone number services, and has gained a reputation for its reliable and flexible solutions. Customers like ourselves who use Global Call Forwarding's services have experienced no issues with the service, and that it works perfectly for our needs and budgets. This is due to the fact that Global Call Forwarding offers a range of features and options, including toll-free, local, and international virtual phone numbers, allowing businesses to establish a local presence in multiple countries. Additionally, Global Call Forwarding's user-friendly online interface and 24/7 customer support make it easy for users to manage their accounts and get assistance whenever they need it. The reliability and flexibility of Global Call Forwarding's services, combined with its exceptional customer service, make it an excellent choice for businesses and individuals looking for a seamless and hassle-free call forwarding and virtual phone number solution.

Subhransu
President in Israel
Vorstandsbüro, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent and affordable Global Call Forwarding Services

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Excellent, Affordable.

This is an excellent service provider in global call forwarding, affordable and if you encounter any issue they attend to it immediately. Particularly, [sensitive content hidden] - APAC has been very prompt in attending to any request or issue. We are happy to have used their services for more than 15 years.

Nothing as such during 15 years of our usage of their platform.

Cris
Cris
Director of Marketing in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very clever service

Kommentare: Fantastic, positive and friendly.

We use this service daily as a way of allowing our small UK-based company to be truly global. We accept calls from the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand as though from a UK phone, and at a really great price. No difficult setup, it just works. And we have a great account handler who reaches out to ensure things are moving along nicely. Highly recommended.

There are no cons, it's great software and has continued to work for us.

Antwort von Global Call Forwarding

Thank you, Cris. It's been a pleasure working with you and the Healthy Stuff team!

Matt
Director of Sales in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is the best in its class... by a long shot

Kommentare: Fantastic, if you need a product in this industry I wouldn't look elsewhere.

I have tried many call forwarding softwares and have headaches constantly. Global Call Forwarding has never let me down. They are reliable, affordable and they do what they say they are going to do each and every time. Their customer service is also top notch.

I have yet to have a single issue with the product so I can't speak to that.

Antwort von Global Call Forwarding

Thank you, Matt. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback.

Scott
Service - Account manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Global automation company - ease of use

Kommentare: Great customer service team always willing to help.

We use Global Call Forwarding for our US office and customers as well as our Customers across the world and Europe office. Customer calls one number and it gets routed to whatever office it needs to go to depending on time of day. Easy process.

At first the website interface seemed confusing but the team walked me through it and it easy now.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for your review, Scott. It's been our pleasure serving you and your business!

Prabhjot
Operations manager in Indien
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Professional and competent

Kommentare: Excellent

Spoke to [sensitive content hidden] , Helped me with billing , analyzed by usage , recommended a plan , helped to cut my cost , at the same time made sure I do not end up overusing and gave a recommendation for this as well. A very professional organization through and through.

Not found yet. I would share if I find any.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you very much for your kind words, Prabhjot, customer support is one of our top priorities!

Steve
Director in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good solution and easy to use, would recommend

Kommentare: Good customer service, products we consume are easy to setup and use, overall a good solution

easy to use and integrate into our sales channel, supporting our regional client base

nothing so far, the service works as expected

letztes Jahr

Thanks, Steve, for your kind words! It was great to meet you in person.

Luca
Purchase Dept. - Senior Buyer in Italien
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Global Call Forwarding feedback

Kommentare: Excellent, without any kind of problem or relevant issue.

The product is easy to use and to set up, in any case the support is very efficient to help you for the advanced configurations.

The integration to our system was not complex and they hear you about missing feature that are useful to be implemented.

Thanks Luca!

Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service Provider

Ease of deployment and administration , excellent support team.

GCF does not lack in any matter, they are great at what they do.

Antwort von Global Call Forwarding

Thank you. It's been a pleasure working with you and your team.

Jon
Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product at a low price point

Kommentare: Customer service is amazing. I highly encourage people engage with Global Call Forward

It's a reliable call management software that I use for my business. Their customer support is always responsive and friendly. Call quality is good and the system is very flexible.

None that I could think of this moment.

Antwort von Global Call Forwarding

Thanks, Jon, a pleasure having you as a Global Call Forwarding customer.

Lori
CRM Production Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great experience with this product and team

Kommentare: I signed up to test SMS messages for a UK client from the US. Sadly the SMS marketing service provider would not send SMS to a virtual number so I had to cancel the service in the end, but my experience with this company (even cancellations!) was great: easy, convenient. I definitely appreciated the free trial as it would have been unfortunate to have to spend funds just to learn that it didn't work for me from the end (though NO fault of Global Call Forwarding). If I ever need an overseas number for another project, I would not hesitate to return to Global Call Forwarding.

Fast and helpful support, ease of signup and use.

n/a, I really had no problems with them at all!

Jack
Operations Manager in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cannot fault the service

Kommentare: Brilliant!

We have used the service to route all our calls from the US, Australia, Canada and the rest of the world to our office in UK, and we have had a brilliant service provided!

None, the software and service is as expected.

Antwort von Global Call Forwarding

Thanks, Jack. It's been great working with you!

Aidan
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy setup, fair rates, and excellent customer service

The quick setup, ease of use, and helpful support when my team has questions.

There have been times when I did not need the service, but overall it's worth keeping my account open.

Antwort von Global Call Forwarding

Thank you, Aidan! We love having you as a customer.

Mark
Owner in Australien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awsome technology support

I am fairly new to this product and as such needed some assistance with getting set up had the pleasure of being helped by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and was very happy with the help and information that this person gave me was so surprised by the effort that he gave to help me get the software working for me and showing me the features that would help my business would really recommend this company if you want personalised service which is very rare to find these days keep up the great work [SENSITIVE CONTENT] Mark love

It took me some time to become familiar with the features

letztes Jahr

Thanks, Mark! Customer support and service quality are our top priority.

Billy
Billy
App developer in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Company

Kommentare: Amazing customer service and always able to assist in any issues we might have

I have used this company throughout my everyday work and could not be happier with the service they provide

No current issues that we have with Global Forwarding

Antwort von Global Call Forwarding

Thanks, Billy. We really appreciate having you as a customer!

Nafisah
Manager in Malaysia
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good experience with sale person

Kommentare: Very responsive, proactive, know well about the product.

Good experience with sale person, actively asking questions

Nothing that I can think of so far. All good

Antonio
Director in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Call forwarding servicr

Kommentare: Call forwarding from mobile phones fron one country to another

Quality, ease of implementation and customer service

Documentation requirements a bit too heavy for foreign implementation.