Über Contacts+

Kontaktverwaltungsplattform, mit der unter anderem Kontakte über mehrere Konten hinweg synchronisiert sowie veraltete und doppelte Kontakte verwaltet werden können.

Erfahre mehr über Contacts+

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Nutzung

Haben Sie Contacts+ bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Artist in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Contacts +

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This is a great app for storing all your contacts. I've used it for years!

I like that when I receive a message it pops up on my screen so I dont miss it. I also like that I can change the color theme to make it look prettier.

I would like more of a variety of themes and fonts to choose from when customizing the appearance of my contacts and messages.

David M.
David M.
Sales Director / Logistics Coordinator in Kanada
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Stay Updated With Your Contacts

Kommentare: We have used this since before it was called Contacts+ (previously FullContacts). I am happy with the product over all. The fact that it can sync/connect to numerous applications at the same time has been a time saver for everyone working here.

Connectivity with other software to sync data. Nice to just have to enter base information which Contacts+ then searches online for as much info it can find on the contact. It then puts it in an orderly fashion which is easy to follow on your mobile and on your computer.

The business card assistant feature is nice but I find that most of the time, data is not put in proper fields once the business card is out of a standard business card template. I would expect more out of this feature especially when you have to pay for it.

Richard E.
Assistant to CEO and Operations in USA

Was great when it was FullContact but as ContactsPlus they've become horrendous

Kommentare: Previously they were great as Full Contact. As ContactsPlus, they are terrible, the software and the support.

Previously it did what it was supposed to do - sync contacts across various address books and update/correct existing contacts.

FullContact seems to have sold this operation to ContactsPlus (Contacts+) and their most recent update destroyed our 14,000+ mailing list by moving everyone's position (i.e., President, CEO, Founder, etc.) to the Title so that now instead of Mr. John Smith, I have Founder and CEO John Smith. Which transfers over to all of our applications - emails, mail merges, etc. 14,000!!! I reached out to their customer support and they say they won't do telephone support and have ignored my pleas for the last week. I see online that their reviews went from great to awful: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.contapps.android&hl=en_US

Tom I.
Dir Finance and Admin in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Idea, works well most of the time

Kommentare: Overall its been easy to use but the repeat deletions of mere than 1/2 my contacts with no explanation

Ease of syncing contacts over multiple address books and the automatic updates

For the last few weeks, ContactsPlus keeps deleting a large number of my contacts. I have had to reuse the restore feature regularly. I cannot get answers as to why this is happening. I am going to cancel my subscription and have chosen not role this product out to my team. We tested using this as a shared contact list among staff, but as the product is not stable and I cannot get the support, I will research other options.

Phillip A.
Fundraising, Selbstständig

If you want to sync contact accounts, look elsewhere.

Kommentare: Support was non existent. I wasn't happy with the response I see.

It imports contacts. It merges contacts.

It doesn't sync things like it says it will. I was trying to sync my iPhone contact list with my Gsuite list and this just wasn't up to the task. It imported both lists. Merged them in the app but when I tried to sync the list back to both sources it would not. Keep in mind this was after upgrading and paying for the product.

Nathan Y.
Professor in USA
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Poor integration with Google results in lost and corrupt contacts

Kommentare: Terrible - there is no phone support or live chat. Sending requests for help by e-mail did not lead to timely solutions. No refunds are offered if you cancel. Lousy overall experience.

I like the idea of having my 4000+ contacts cleaned up and in a single list that was synched across multiple devices. Unfortunately, I was not able to achieve this or able to get help even though I had paid for a 1-year premium contract.

The software did not clean up my contacts. Many contacts were lost or corrupted.