Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über yoffix

Smarte und intuitive App zur Verwaltung Ihres hybriden Büros mit Shared Desks und zur Koordinierung hybrider Teams. Integriert in MS 365 und Slack.

Erfahre mehr über yoffix

One issue I'm facing sometimes. Yoffix becomes unresponsive when internet bandwidth is fluctuate or low.

Bewertungen zu yoffix

yoffix hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 63 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du yoffix bereits verwendet?

Ruth
Ruth
Budget Analyst in USA
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The Capabilities of yoffix Are Incredible

Kommentare: yoffix works so well for us.
Our experience with yoffix is incredible.

yoffix is a reliable tool that makes our work easier. It helps us organize our workplace and schedule for attendance. I also love how simple to use yoffix has been.

yoffix has been having incredible and flawless features. I do not dislike anything about yoffix.

Susan
Animal Feed Nutrition Expert in Kenia
Molkerei, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

yoffix brilliance helps unleash the potential of hybrid workspace.

Kommentare: yoffix is great work management platform that allows us to maintain our work rate even when we have teams working from home and others working on-site. It brings us all together allowing us to work in cohesion and collaborate more effectively on our work.

yoffix opened our doors to the full potential of blending both on-site and remote work by helping us book and manage who is at the office and when. This helps us to have smooth flow of shifts while maintaining optimum utilization of our office workspace. With yoffix, we have been able to maintain a strong collaboration experience among all team members. It gives us access to reports which assist us in understanding how well we are making use of our office workspace.

yoffix intuitiveness makes everything about easy to understand and access. I have not faced any challenges.

Riyanshi
Assistant manager client services in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best office scheduling solution

Our team works on Hybrid mode, so it became challenging for me to keep a check of all my team members when they work from office like their office desk allocations, parking slot booking etc. Yoffix has made it very easy and supports all my requirements..

The application lags sometimes, might be the case with my internet connection too. Rest its all good

Paras
Paras
Quality Assurance in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My comprehensive review with yoffix workforce management

This versatile project management tool has many standard features, such as the ability to quickly and easily import data, generate reports, and keep track of employee activities. It allows us to collaborate by creating countless avenues for communication. The developer has also handled the user support for this software with skill, which has resulted in fruitful and insightful discussions.

One problem i periodically encounter. When the internet bandwidth is inconsistent or low, Yoffix stops functioning. It is necessary to update the user interface to make navigation easier. Since everything else appears to be in its proper place, I believe Yoffix has done a respectable enough job.

Antwort von yoffix

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Paras, thank you for your review. We tested potential bandwith issues but could not localize it. However in last months we further optimized the tool to make it "lighter". Pls check it again and lets us know how it works! br, Your Yoffix teams

Faith
Office Administrator in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Smooth Solution For Digitizing Workplaces and Spaces

I have used yoffix and is a game changer when it comes to managing working spaces optimally. In addition, it makes digitization of team and workspace easy

All its features function as expected and no worries with this product

Andrew
Customer Care Rep in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Improving Workplace Conditions With yoffix

Yoffix is very resourceful and I like that it makes booking spaces online easy In addition, it handles workforce management quite well.

No doubt yoffix has been great and no major challenges

Stephen
Interior Designer in Kenia
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Communication Product and Easy to Collaborate.

Kommentare: Helpful teams collaboration and communication system and the project designs and other drawings are easily shared through yoffix capabilities.

yoffix projection tools and the chatting experience across different projects Engineers and easy the communication through messages with yoffix is amazing. The platform has Drag and also Drop capabilities which helps on time management and the team coordination with yoffix is effective.

Highly functional and easy communication platform and on getting started with yoffix is faster and there is nothing like dislike.

Joyce
Joyce
Architectural Designer in Singapur
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very Helpful and Intuitive Project Workflow Management Package.

Kommentare: Useful for big and large project workflow and tasks management and the ability to track multiple projects activities is on top.

Workspace management and easy multiple Architectural projects management and collaboration capability is productive. The tool allows creation of reports across several projects and to manage document and databases management this tool is incredible.

The platform implementing is quite easy and no problems which myself i can recall experiencing from the tool.

Mary
Operations Officer in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My great experience with Yoffix.

I have had a very nice and great experience with Yoffix and it delivers what it was built to do. It has really helped us to bring together our employees. It has a very friendly and intuitive interface that makes it super easy to use. I find it extremely easy to reserve meeting spaces for our organization.

So far so good. We have not yet experienced any challenges. Nothing to dislike about it.

githinji
Marketing manager in USA
Landwirtschaft, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A very pleasant team management software

It helps in managing our teams particularly when they have assignments. It makes management tasks easier and fast. It is very friendly in use.

Nothing to dislike concerning this amazing management software.

Jessica
Global Lead, Learning Experiences in Spanien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Solution and Collaboration Tool

Kommentare: An incredible scheduling platform and rich workforce management system which enables team members to collaborate smoothly.

It's easy to collaborate with remote team members.we can easily track the project progress as well as assigning them with tasks and attendance management.

yoffix has outstanding features expect the fact that yoffix becomes unresponsive when the internet bandwidth fluctuate or very unstable.

Antwort von yoffix

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Jessica, thanx for your feedback. We didn't observe this issue so far, so we would like to investigate into it. Pls write us to hello@yoffix.com with more details if you still experience this issue. br, Your Yoffix-team

Shalini
Senior Technical Recruiter in Indien

Incredible solution

I'm using this software from the past 6-7 months. My experience is incredible with this. It is very customisable tool for workspace and easy for me to reserve the workspace, rooms and parking lots. It offers lots of features like attendance tracking, track and manage office assets without any problem. Easy to integrate with 3rd party tools like Teams & Microsoft 365. Customer support is also very supportive and resolve the issues on priority. It increases productivity and gives great experience. Best solution for every company. It is recommendable.

I don't have any issue with yoffix. My experience is good and I'm fully satisfied.

Asiimwe
social media manager in Uganda
Buchhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

best software ever

yoffix management tool enables us set policies and automate tasks , has good customer support which helps us bring hybrid projects to success, we use the digitized office to access and amanage bookable desks with flexible asset allocation.we can aslo synchronise new employees data with yoffix via azureAD, okta or HR tools and nee employees can be invited to yoffix and assigned to roles for a better workplace management

the user interface is not so good and sometimes hard to navigate,there is need to improve on the UI for easy navigation

Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Watch your business grow with the help of Yoffix

For a real estate company looking to generate leads, cultivate prospects, and close deals, Yoffix is a blessing in disguise. We were able to track our sales funnel, design and manage our marketing campaigns with ease, and nurture our leads as needed thanks to the platform. For us, it has proven to be a deal breaker. There was no implementation difficulty for us. All things considered, it's a fantastic platform that needs to be utilized.

The pricing structure was the only thing that bothered me. Regular use of it can be difficult for small to medium-sized organizations.

Anamika
Software Development Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Application for managing remote employees

Easy to collaborate with the remote team members. Using yoffix we can assign tasks to the remote team members also we can track project progress as well as attendance management. Using yoffix easy for us to give office like experience to the remote team members. It has lots of features like we can book workstation, parking and assign assets to the remote employees. Tool is also reasonable with good customer support.

Antra
Senior Software Developer in Indien

Perfect solution for management

User Interface of yoffix is modern and user friendly. yoffix is very reliable and secure platform for team management. Customer support is also very good always available and resolve the queries on priority. Using this we can schedule and create meeting rooms as per the requirements. Also track the attendants on the going meeting without any hassle.

Sometimes tools lags when internet bandwidth is poor. Hope It will be resolved in the upcoming updates. Recommended tool for small and large organisation.

Tarwuleh
Relationship Manager in USA
Vermögensverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Yoffix.

Kommentare: For me, Yoffix has made it extremely easy and simple to manage my resources and spaces. All of my feature appointments are available in one place.

I like Yoffix because it simplifies employee management, evaluation and monitoring. It's very easy and straightforward to implement, very flexible and friendly. It provides us with the tools we needed to schedule workweek and locate meeting spaces.

If you are a new user, Yoffix can be a little bit challenging to get started with but once you understand it, it becomes the easiest.

Mose
Accountant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Lamborghini workforce management tool for our business.

Kommentare: It has helped us in efficient use of our office space.The interface too is easy to use,intuitive, clean and so user friendly .

It seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Office 365 to give us the best. Easy to reserve workspace . It gives us notifications on full transparency on our business.

It has been great and good working with the software.

Soniya
Senior Software Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Digital workplace management tool

Yoffix is reliable and secure tool in hybrid workplace category. Yoffix is really a game changer for all small and large organisations because from any location at any time we can track or manage attendance of hybrid team members or we can reserve the desks for hybrid team members. We are using this tool with the integration MS teams and 365.

User Interface is too old. It needs to be updated and refinement because it lags sometimes and becomes unresponsive.

Jyoti
Technical Specialist in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Hybrid office desk managing solution

Managing of hybrid teams as well as reserving hybrid desks from any location at any time using this tool is really easy and secure. Also we can manage workforce as well as employee scheduling. Customer care is really awesome because everytime available to help. It works flawlessly with 3rd party tools like 365, teams and slack.

User Interface has some bugs sometimes I feel laggy and unresponsive. Otherwise this is my favourite tool in this category.

Pulkit
Senior Software Engineer in Indien

Best In Class Management App

I like the every single feature that yoffix offers like desk booking, parking lot booking and much more. It has enriched experience and Easy to manage digital workforce without any issue. It improves remote teams collaboration and understanding. Easy to track progress and schedule meetings with the integration of slack and ms teams.

Yoffix overall is my favourite but I face one issue sometimes related to the lagging when internet bandwidth is low.

Ankit
Technical Specialist in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best tool for digital workplace

We are using this tool in our organisation for desk sharing or booking for hybrid teams. Yoffix allow us to track employees attendance, employees allocations and projects. It helps in boosting productivity and strengthen our teamwork. It saves lots of time as well as money. Also we can integrate with MS Teams for flawless experience.

User Interface is good but lags sometimes when internet bandwidth is poor. Pricing is high for the small companies

Samuel
Accountant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

An Effective Way to Boost Productivity

I like that with yoffix, we are able to effectively manage the workforce The software comes in handy when it comes to digitization of the workplace It makes team management easy thus increased productivity

Well, I think yoffix has worked sufficiently and I have no reasons to complain

Wilfred
Senior Software Consultant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My great experience with Yoffix.

It's a great and incredible work management tool that allows us to maintain our work rate. I love how it brings us all together thus allowing us to work in cohesion more effectively and efficiently on our daily basis. It has helped us to have a very smooth flow of shifts while maintaining optimum utilization of our office workspace.

Yoffix meets all our expectations and until today i have never experienced any challenges.

Daisy
Tour Consultant in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fixing your workforce with Yoffix.

We use Yoffix for our workplace personnel planning and it works pretty well. What i like best about it is that it is very easy to use with fantastic features that help in workforce management. I like its interface which is very nice and straightforward. Compared to other alternatives out there, Yoffix is cost friendly thus making it affordable.

Yoffix has completely met all our expectations. Nothing to dislike about it.