Über Anyword

Anyword is an AI-powered data-driven copywriting platform that helps marketers tailor expert-level messages to their ideal audience.

Erfahre mehr über Anyword

Vorteile:

It makes it easy to generate great copy at the click of a button, without having to come with everything yourself.

Nachteile:

Social media caption part its get sometime difficult when you just have the idea.

Bewertungen zu Anyword

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,8
Kundenservice
4,7
Funktionen
4,7
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,6

Weiterempfehlungsquote

9,0/10

Anyword hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 123 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (123)

Sortieren nach

Hast du Anyword bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (123)

Verifizierter Rezensent
Performance Lead in Deutschland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Konsumgüter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Super stark auf Englisch, beeindruckend aber ausbaufähig in anderen Sprachen

4,0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Insgesamt eine Lösung mit gewaltigen Potenzial, das allerdings noch nicht für alle Sprachen vollständig ausgeschöpft wird.

Vorteile:

Die KI generiert super schnell Texte basierend auf sehr wenigen Input Informationen und kann zumindest auf Englischer Sprache auch eine Vielzahl an Informationen zu den angewendeten Psychologischen/Kommunikations-Modellen und der Zielgruppenansprache bereitstellen. Der Content der erstellt wird ist unique und optimiert auf das jeweilige Werbenetzwerk (Texte für Facebook Ads orientieren sich an dem was normalerweise auf Facebook gut funktioniert, Google Ads Texte sind entsprechend für Google Ads optimiert usw.). Testen kann man das ganze auch ohne Log-In auf dieser Unterseite: https://anyword.com/beta-signup/?fpr=bing, allerdings ist das Beispiel statisch, es gibt aber auch eine kostenlose Testversion (mit Anmeldung).

Nachteile:

Bei manchen Branchen oder Kategorien gelingt es der KI nicht genügend verschiedene Vorschläge zu generieren und in nicht-Englischer Sprache sind nicht alle Insights verfügbar. Unter anderem Sie und Du auseinanderzuhalten fällt der KI in der aktuellen Version teilweise noch schwer.

Georgiana
Georgiana
Freelancer in Rumänien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Design, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great AI Writing Assistant

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

I think the speed with which Anyword can help you write is the biggest plus of this software. It is an excellent choice for any copywriter out there. You can write anything from blog posts to social media content, emails to ads, and so on, everything in minutes instead of hours. No more staring at a blank page because Anyword helps you generate a compelling and effortless copy with just a few clicks.

Nachteile:

There is one aspect of Anyword that I don't enjoy and that is taking credits for words you don't use in your final work, such as rephrased and deleted words. I think that credits should be taken only for the words you actually use.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Copywriter in Philippinen
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Best Writing AI Tool Out of the Top 3

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Customer service is great! They're very responsive.

Vorteile:

I've tried the top 3 in the market and this certainly is the best.

Nachteile:

There are very few characters for the brief. I don't think 300 characters is enough. I'd love it if it was extended to 1000-1500 characters

Benjamin
owner in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Data point generation

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Vorteile:

It is good at developing a quantum reality

Frances
founder in USA
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Such a great site!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I'm able to copy write cheaply!

Vorteile:

the automated key word seo is the best! just by clicking buttons, I can't get my key words done in a flash

Nachteile:

It would be great if it also did a better job with google ads

Verifizierter Rezensent
Copywriter in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Anyword is an absolute essential tool for any and all copywriters -- anytime and anywhere

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Anyword is a lifesaver for copywriters. You'll never be stuck staring at a blank page again as it helps you generate new ideas and ways to position your copy. It's truly effective at not only getting you started on the right path, but ending on one too. It has saved me countless hours of editing and proofing time and the result is business copy that is not only engaging, but truly sells.

Vorteile:

Anyword is the most comprehensive AI writing tool I've ever used. From blogs, social media, website copy, ads, emails and basic copywriting improvement features, it's got it all. Its precise algorithms for each copy type know how to generate effective, effortless copy that is engaging, well-written and captures the thoughts, themes and feelings desired. It's so easy to use too. Simply select the type of copy you're producing, enter a few descriptors and Anyword does the rest. You'll get several versions of refreshing copy that's accurate and useful. You can also enter copy you've written and it does an amazing job of refashioning your words into several more engaging versions.

Nachteile:

There are no cons that I can think of when it comes to using Anyword. They're constantly improving the product, adding new features, copy types and benefits.

Nasim
Blogger in Kanada
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Awsome Software I Ever Found

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: As a blogger and entrepreneur I had to create from social media posts, product llistings, ad titles and descriptions and large blog posts. I got always great results for all of these writings for my business. It helped me a lot in flourishing my business.

Vorteile:

I liked the most the easyness to use it. Every thing goes smoothly and results in an awesome end product from small ads writing to lage blogs.

Nachteile:

I feel Anyword should integrate some photos related to the topic automatically in the blogs.

Muhammad
Content Writer in Pakistan
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Anyword is simply amazing

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Anyword is simply amazing. I haven't seen an AI tool like this before. I can't afford to buy the paid version. So I will have to make it for a month to use it again.
Highly recommended to the bloggers. I got Adsense approval with anyword's AI Articles

Vorteile:

Getting a full pledged article within seconds. I was lucky to get google adsense approval with Anyword's AI articles.

Nachteile:

I didn't notice any cons or disadvantages using anyword.

Dennis
Dennis
Copywriter in Kenia
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

The Best Tool For Writing

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It's a tool that you can depend on since it does all the leg work for you.

Vorteile:

I like how it saves time, it generates exceptional copies that are free from plagiarism.

Nachteile:

For far the tool is awesome! just increase some bonus coins when one purchases the premium.

Rob
Rob
Project Manager /IT Architect in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Write Faster With AI

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

It does a great job of organizing ideas into topics and sub-topics. The content itself is generally pretty solid, but you really need to treat everything as a first draft. I would say that I have more than doubled the amount of content I can produce using Anyword as a starting point.

Nachteile:

Depending on the topic, some of the content can be wrong either contextually or factually. It has difficulty differentiating place names that are the same so you could get an article on Cartagena Columbia mixed with content about Cartagena Spain. I also wish they would go back to their old user interface. The software itself continues to work better, but the navigation isn't as intuitive as in the past.

Tibebu
Tibebu
Youtuber in Niederlande
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Works Well

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Vorteile:

Easy to use and efficient AL System for generating ideas

Nachteile:

I don't see any cons but I am not sure about referrals

Verifizierter Rezensent
Director in UK
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Why We Chose To Use Anyword.com

4,0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: So far I have had a very good experience with Anyword. The staff at Anyword are very professional and they handle all of my requests professionally. Overall, I am very pleased with their service. If you are thinking about hiring an AI content writer for your website or business you should give them a call and check them out. They will be able to help you out as well as possible. There isn’t really anything that I didn’t like about using their software as it has been great so far!

Vorteile:

Content creation is one of the most tedious aspects of running a business, and even if you hire an army of employees to help you, you still have to invest plenty of time into making sure everything they produce follows your brand’s tone and style guidelines. While some entrepreneurs have hired content writing services in the past, others have found it hard to tell whether or not their AI content writer was truly capable of creating high-quality, human-like content at scale. The anyword.com software has incredibly simple, friendly interfaces that make creating content a breeze. There’s very little learning curve involved—and what’s there is very intuitive and responsive, which is always crucial in tools like these. This makes it extremely easy for me to pop in my preferences, hop back out of it, then come back when I need to do more writing later on down the line; I can write with ease and efficiency every time.

Nachteile:

Anyword has some great features, butmy least favourite one is that it’s not available as an Android or iOS app and not mobile friendly. For those who are all-in with Apple, anyword.com may not be right for you. But if you don’t mind using your desktop computer (and assuming you have a decent laptop or PC), then Anyword will work like a charm.

Charles
Charles
Owner in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

The Best AI Writing Software Out There!

5,0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: I need constant content for my blog, and we needed a tool to help it write it faster. Anyword is the best out of the 3 we have tried. We are keeping it!

Vorteile:

The ability to make articles as long as I want. The outline system helps you see beforehand the kind of article you will get. Great "Listicle" type article builder which is very handy even for turning into videos later on!

Nachteile:

It doesn't offer a direct wordpress connection, so I have to manually cut and paste it into my wordpress blog.

Frank
CEO in USA
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

I think that Anyword should be used by professionals

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Honestly I could be considered to be on the chopping block due to Anyword. This software does EXACTLY the same thing that I do for a living. The facts are that Anyword simply made me better at my job. Stop with the fear mongering about AI people, it is an extension of us! Trust me, Anyword has created more jobs and positions that it has taken. I love this site!

Vorteile:

Some of the most impactful features of Anyword are its main drivers. The ability to type in one or two keywords and receive variations of published works in its entirety is a big deal. I think that this software should ONLY be used by professionals, or those with a thirst for knowledge. We know how history has shown us people over generations abusing technology, so in other words hopefully the spammers don't get a wind of how great this works. On a lighter note, I think freelancers, bloggers, writers, and editors will find this software beneficial as a time saver, along with the many other benefits that AI can bring to the table.

Nachteile:

This software only gives bad variations if you input poor data. Don't type loose descriptions/titles, or link to unrelated topics, as this will give you everything but what you are looking for. Stay as close as you can to your topic and Anyword will do the rest!

sandra
Marketing in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great way to combat writers block

5,0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall I think this is a great tool to combat writer's block and get some great suggestions on copy for social posts. I find myself using it to generate ideas which save me front staring at a blank screen.

Vorteile:

This tool is very straightforward and has a lot of great features. Creating an outline for a blog post has been one of the most beneficial for me. I like that you can regenerate the content you are not satisfied with on any of the suggested paragraphs.

Nachteile:

I've tried other similar tools and wish Anyword would consider including a plagiarism check. Although I don't use the recommended content word for word, it would be nice to check if this content is anywhere out there. Also, the blog option, which includes a title, an intro paragraph, and an outline of the rest of the content, needs work.

Andy
Founder in Thailand
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Anyword ai Solves Writers Block

5,0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: I ran Anyword ai through its paces and was surprised by how much it improved my writing. It’s also really easy to use and takes no time at all. If you’re looking for help with your SEO copywriting, I highly recommend you give Anyword a try—it’s great for marketers like me who are too busy to analyze their writing properly. This software really helps us put our best foot forward. Thanks, guys!

Vorteile:

Firstly I love the fact it generates ideas, etc for my posts. I found the grammar to be the best in comparison to other ai software.

Nachteile:

There are just a few times where the generated text seems to miss my instructions. However - when regenerating again it gets it right!

Deb
Deb
Director in Australien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Anyword over Jasper anyday!

5,0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Writing social media captions and long-form text. Stimulating ideas for captions etc.

Vorteile:

Easy to use and set up. I was able to use the app right away without too much learning.

Nachteile:

Would like to see other plan options. There is a great gap between plans or an option to buy blocks of words as an add on.

Oleh
Oleh
Small Business owner in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

The best from what I tried before

5,0 vor 4 Monaten

Vorteile:

I tried a lot of copywriting tools, but Anyword is a winner. With correct settings, you can generate amazing, matching to your product content.

Nachteile:

Maybe some more options could be explained for the beginners, because I have a problem to explore all possibilities. But it's like everywhere, need a time to make yourself familiar.

Brian
Owner/Operator in USA
Internet, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Not Just Any Copywriting Tool - Its Anyword.

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: With a prodigious idea bank continually providing copy that converts, an AI toolbox for any eventuality and the virtues previously mentioned above, Anyword is a good fit for my one-man shop. Especially as it will lead to expansion and greater success.

Vorteile:

Easy to use, generates variations.Boosts conversions, CTR, and traffic. Tone and style can be customized. Fine-tunes content creation making generation of priority ads, landing pages, opt-ins etc. simpler. And has a free version with premium upgrades.Plus, 25 languages are supported.

Nachteile:

The starter plan is a little shy at only 1000 a month and some features are slow or not quite designed for every task. For smaller businesses, $99 per month for 30,000 words is a bit steep, and $399 per month for every feature and unlimited words is not that cost-effective, depending on the size of the business.

Sika
Sika
Blogger in Ghana
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

The Best Among All AI Copywriters

5,0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: With Anyword, my SEO content writing is highly improved. I only do my keyword research and Anyword generates content greatly to my liking using the exact keywords provided.

Vorteile:

Coming up with ideas to write a single blog post is really time-consuming. Now with Anyword, much of my time is saved and I no longer create blog posts in hours or days but in minutes. This is one of the best AI writing tools since the content generated is 100% unique when checked with plagiarism checkers.

Nachteile:

I like Anyword though there is a feature I don't like which is taking credit for unselected words. Credits should only be counted for words selected and not for all unselected generated words. Deleted and rephrase words shouldn't be counted as part of the credits used.

DonVictor
DonVictor
Director in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Triple the options in half the time!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Staring at a blank screen having to write 30 days' worth of two-line posts. Stuck, 'cause I ain't write so gud. But to the rescue, Anyword.com came and turned me into a super-duper word slinger! So here's what happened. I typed 30 second-line and 4 opening sentences. Anyword quickly gave me such good options that I ended up with 112 new unique posts in a fraction of the time! Now with Anyword's help, I'm doing a year of posts. Give it a go! Try it and see what you and Anyword together can create.

Vorteile:

The SPEED! It works super fast and gets straight to it.

Nachteile:

The design. The user experience FEELS like it was made by engineers, not designers. So the brains are brilliant but the "feel" is cool. I'd suggest "marrying" someone who can take this brilliant and amazing HOUSE they built and transform it into a HOME.

Amy
owner in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

The best AI software for blogging that I've tried

5,0 vor 9 Monaten

Vorteile:

I've tried a few different ai softwares, but anyword is definitely the easiest to use of those I've tried, and provides the best writing. I also love the social media options. It cuts my writing time in half!

Nachteile:

I don't use about half of the words that I generate, but it still provides great ideas that help improve my writing.

Melissa
CEO in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

A MUST-HAVE product!!

5,0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: THE BEST!! I can honestly say that I have never been happier with a program in my life and the ad for it couldn't have come at a better moment in my life.

Vorteile:

Everything seriously, this is the best program I have found and it helps with blogs, social media posts, etc. and I wish I found it sooner. My favorite feature is the fact that it tells you the SEO score of the written piece, as a brand new business owner who is having to do literally everything on my own, I can't tell you how helpful that has been!!

Nachteile:

Money, because I am very much in the negatives in my account but if I had the money I would absolutely invest in this product instead of just using the free version.

Heather
CEO in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

My New Best Friend!

5,0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: I'm now able to efficiently create content in my brand voice, with my keywords, for my target customer...with confidence!

Vorteile:

I recently discovered Anyword and LOVE it!! I am a start-up business and understand the need for compelling content. I am not a confident writer and am not at a place to hire an agency. Anyword solved this problem for me. I'm now able to efficiently create content in my brand voice, with my keywords, for my target customer...with confidence! The price is remarkable for ALL that you get. Their Predictive Performance Scoring feature displays a rating based on customer demographics and platform and creates more robust options. This feature is a clear differentiator. I already see results, and I just finished the free trial period!

Nachteile:

There are no cons at this point that I've discovered.

Rashad
CEO/Founder in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Can't recommend it enough!

5,0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: Amazing experience, allows to split test a lot of copy and very engaging too

Vorteile:

Easy to use, lots of variations for voice of customer and the predictability score really helps, sometimes you really like the copy but audience does not so it helps a lot on that basis

Nachteile:

I did not find it sooner that is the only disappointment