Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über Anyword

Anyword ist eine KI-gestützte datengesteuerte Copywriting-Plattform, mit der Vermarktungsteams Nachrichten auf Expertenebene an ihre ideale Zielgruppe anpassen können.

Erfahre mehr über Anyword

Vorteile:

The ability to rapidly write engaging content.

Nachteile:

Social media caption part its get sometime difficult when you just have the idea.

Bewertungen zu Anyword

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,8
Kundenservice
4,7
Funktionen
4,7
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,6

Weiterempfehlungsquote

9,1/10

Anyword hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 390 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Anyword bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (390)

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Super stark auf Englisch, beeindruckend aber ausbaufähig in anderen Sprachen

4,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Insgesamt eine Lösung mit gewaltigen Potenzial, das allerdings noch nicht für alle Sprachen vollständig ausgeschöpft wird.

Vorteile:

Die KI generiert super schnell Texte basierend auf sehr wenigen Input Informationen und kann zumindest auf Englischer Sprache auch eine Vielzahl an Informationen zu den angewendeten Psychologischen/Kommunikations-Modellen und der Zielgruppenansprache bereitstellen. Der Content der erstellt wird ist unique und optimiert auf das jeweilige Werbenetzwerk (Texte für Facebook Ads orientieren sich an dem was normalerweise auf Facebook gut funktioniert, Google Ads Texte sind entsprechend für Google Ads optimiert usw.). Testen kann man das ganze auch ohne Log-In auf dieser Unterseite: https://anyword.com/beta-signup/?fpr=bing, allerdings ist das Beispiel statisch, es gibt aber auch eine kostenlose Testversion (mit Anmeldung).

Nachteile:

Bei manchen Branchen oder Kategorien gelingt es der KI nicht genügend verschiedene Vorschläge zu generieren und in nicht-Englischer Sprache sind nicht alle Insights verfügbar. Unter anderem Sie und Du auseinanderzuhalten fällt der KI in der aktuellen Version teilweise noch schwer.

Charles
Charles
Owner in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

The Best AI Writing Software Out There!

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I need constant content for my blog, and we needed a tool to help it write it faster. Anyword is the best out of the 3 we have tried. We are keeping it!

Vorteile:

The ability to make articles as long as I want. The outline system helps you see beforehand the kind of article you will get. Great "Listicle" type article builder which is very handy even for turning into videos later on!

Nachteile:

It doesn't offer a direct wordpress connection, so I have to manually cut and paste it into my wordpress blog.

Damon
Blogger in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

My review of Anyword.

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, it’s pretty good and I highly recommend it for riding product reviews and descriptions. It tend to do those the best in my opinion. It’s also great for riding blog posts or if you just have plain riders block. This will get you started!

Vorteile:

Categorization, organization, and API. I like that it tends to learn more about you and adds relevant phrases that sound more exciting in your writing. It does a really great job of that. If you are new to riding compelling copy, this is the software for you! Or if you are experienced, but just have writers block, it’s great for that as well.

Nachteile:

They do have a free version and at the time I just didn’t want to pay for the paid version but there is plenty of value for what you spend on this. It’s not a real complaint because you do have to pay for things that you use but I really couldn’t find anything else to complain about. lol I honestly like every feature on Anyword!

Shay
Executive Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

ANYWORD, Where have you been all my life?

3,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Despite the challenges I absolutely love the product and wish we had discovered it sooner. My life has changed forever.

Vorteile:

I like that ANYWORD adds depth and feelings to my writing. This allows me to connect on a deeper level with my target audience.

Nachteile:

Our target market is specific to a nationality of demographic and ANYWORD limits the use of the word. I also found it challenging when attempting to us AI for help with social topics like mental health and suicide awareness.

Melissa
Marketing in Uganda
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Live saving AI tool out there for blog writing

5,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Anyword has posed as an effective tool that gets your message out in a few prompts. In as much as I find it costly. its the most effective

Vorteile:

Free trial perfect for testing out the tool. Its effective, easy prompt articulation and plagiarism checker

Nachteile:

Its a bit costly. Which may not be affordable for beginners in social media marketing

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Set your blurbs and product descriptions on fire!

5,0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: I stumbled across this app and decided to check it out. It is very user friendly. Writer's block had me stumped when I needed to update my book blurb. This app enhanced it in a way I would have never thought of, and it is fire! I also used it to update my Facebook ads and Amazon product description. I'm so happy I found this new tool for my writing arsenal!

Vorteile:

It is very user friendly. I like the ad and product prompts the most!

Nachteile:

If you create much content you will blow through your credits quickly.

Andy
Founder in Thailand
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Anyword ai Solves Writers Block

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I ran Anyword ai through its paces and was surprised by how much it improved my writing. It’s also really easy to use and takes no time at all. If you’re looking for help with your SEO copywriting, I highly recommend you give Anyword a try—it’s great for marketers like me who are too busy to analyze their writing properly. This software really helps us put our best foot forward. Thanks, guys!

Vorteile:

Firstly I love the fact it generates ideas, etc for my posts. I found the grammar to be the best in comparison to other ai software.

Nachteile:

There are just a few times where the generated text seems to miss my instructions. However - when regenerating again it gets it right!

sandra
Marketing in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great way to combat writers block

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall I think this is a great tool to combat writer's block and get some great suggestions on copy for social posts. I find myself using it to generate ideas which save me front staring at a blank screen.

Vorteile:

This tool is very straightforward and has a lot of great features. Creating an outline for a blog post has been one of the most beneficial for me. I like that you can regenerate the content you are not satisfied with on any of the suggested paragraphs.

Nachteile:

I've tried other similar tools and wish Anyword would consider including a plagiarism check. Although I don't use the recommended content word for word, it would be nice to check if this content is anywhere out there. Also, the blog option, which includes a title, an intro paragraph, and an outline of the rest of the content, needs work.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Best Writing AI Tool Out of the Top 3

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Customer service is great! They're very responsive.

Vorteile:

I've tried the top 3 in the market and this certainly is the best.

Nachteile:

There are very few characters for the brief. I don't think 300 characters is enough. I'd love it if it was extended to 1000-1500 characters

Les
Les
freelancer/blogger in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

The best AI writer I've used so far

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Other than that this software is great and is my favorite so far. Wish I could afford a paid plan. maybe one day soon because now I can't see my life without Anyword. It's like my brain.

Vorteile:

I love the fact they give you opportunities to get bonus points on the free plan before you purchase a plan. Really lets you get a good feel of what Anyword offers.

Nachteile:

That the free plan is only for 7 days. That's terrible. Doesn't give you enough time to feel around, especially with so much competition out there. If you've got the best product then you should be confident that with a good free plan, you will get plenty to sign up for a paid plan. And I also don't like when the paragraph generator repeats itself. they need to fix that bug.

Deb
Deb
Director in Australien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Anyword over Jasper anyday!

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Writing social media captions and long-form text. Stimulating ideas for captions etc.

Vorteile:

Easy to use and set up. I was able to use the app right away without too much learning.

Nachteile:

Would like to see other plan options. There is a great gap between plans or an option to buy blocks of words as an add on.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Anyword is an absolute essential tool for any and all copywriters -- anytime and anywhere

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Anyword is a lifesaver for copywriters. You'll never be stuck staring at a blank page again as it helps you generate new ideas and ways to position your copy. It's truly effective at not only getting you started on the right path, but ending on one too. It has saved me countless hours of editing and proofing time and the result is business copy that is not only engaging, but truly sells.

Vorteile:

Anyword is the most comprehensive AI writing tool I've ever used. From blogs, social media, website copy, ads, emails and basic copywriting improvement features, it's got it all. Its precise algorithms for each copy type know how to generate effective, effortless copy that is engaging, well-written and captures the thoughts, themes and feelings desired. It's so easy to use too. Simply select the type of copy you're producing, enter a few descriptors and Anyword does the rest. You'll get several versions of refreshing copy that's accurate and useful. You can also enter copy you've written and it does an amazing job of refashioning your words into several more engaging versions.

Nachteile:

There are no cons that I can think of when it comes to using Anyword. They're constantly improving the product, adding new features, copy types and benefits.

regina
VP Marketing in USA
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

It's worth it

5,0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: My experience with Anyword has been overwhelmingly positive. I have been consistently impressed with the innovative technology and powerful features that the platform offers. It is incredibly user friendly and intuitive to use, allowing me to easily customize and manage my data. In addition, their customer service is responsive and helpful, which makes for an even more pleasant experience. I would definitely recommend Anyword to anyone looking for a comprehensive solution.

Vorteile:

I liked most about Anyword was how easy it was to use. It had a great intuitive design, and I was able to quickly and easily find what I was looking for. I also enjoyed the customizable options that it had to offer. With the options available, I was able to make sure my Anyword experience was completely tailored to my individual needs. Most importantly, Anyword had great customer service that was always quick to respond to any of my questions or concerns.

Nachteile:

I least liked the lack of flexibility with Anyword. While the service offered was reliable and secure, it was lacking in options and didn't give users enough control over their experience.

Nasim
Blogger in Kanada
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Awsome Software I Ever Found

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: As a blogger and entrepreneur I had to create from social media posts, product llistings, ad titles and descriptions and large blog posts. I got always great results for all of these writings for my business. It helped me a lot in flourishing my business.

Vorteile:

I liked the most the easyness to use it. Every thing goes smoothly and results in an awesome end product from small ads writing to lage blogs.

Nachteile:

I feel Anyword should integrate some photos related to the topic automatically in the blogs.

Unachukwu
Unachukwu
Freelancer in Nigeria
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Anyword is the best for any freelancer.

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: All I can say is that the software is wonderful.

Vorteile:

Its sleek and easy to use and the vocabularies are simply amazing!!

Nachteile:

So far, I do not think that there are any cons in the software because it has made my business skyrocket.

Anthony
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

love this AI!

4,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: it's great to use any word it's helped me build my website

Vorteile:

With many guys you know lately, it seems like the new one every day, but any word and shoulders are Above the Rest. I've tried all the others, but I always come back to any word

Nachteile:

Not much to complain about it's just missing a couple of features that Jasper has

Oleh
Oleh
Small Business owner in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

The best from what I tried before

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Vorteile:

I tried a lot of copywriting tools, but Anyword is a winner. With correct settings, you can generate amazing, matching to your product content.

Nachteile:

Maybe some more options could be explained for the beginners, because I have a problem to explore all possibilities. But it's like everywhere, need a time to make yourself familiar.

Rashad
CEO/Founder in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Can't recommend it enough!

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Amazing experience, allows to split test a lot of copy and very engaging too

Vorteile:

Easy to use, lots of variations for voice of customer and the predictability score really helps, sometimes you really like the copy but audience does not so it helps a lot on that basis

Nachteile:

I did not find it sooner that is the only disappointment

chris
Web Administrator in UK
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Why I like Anyword

5,0 letztes Jahr

Vorteile:

The of of use is what i really like about using Anyword

Nachteile:

When you 1st start, it can be a little strange, like certain words and sentences can come out a little strange, but once its learnt its all good

Denver
Director in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Brilliant service

5,0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: Its been extremely helpful and has provided me with excellent content for my website that actually inspires me so much it puts a smile on my face. Very happy. I will be using it to re-write my business plan as it will give me a new perspective on my own ideas.

Vorteile:

Its easy to use, and produces good results. It provides me with as many variations as I want for me to choose from. If I'm not completely happy I take the parts I want from each and submit this and I then get more options. Great tool.

Nachteile:

Nothing yet, I've just started using it.

Sofie
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Marketing Coordinators Best Friend

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Amazing! I use it everyday. I am so grateful for it.

Vorteile:

I do all of the copy for my company alone as we are small and growing fast. This has been a life saver for when I'm out of content ideas or need help making it better.

Nachteile:

That you can hit word limits. But obviously not everything necessary for a business is free.

Leigh
Owner in UK
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Anyword as a support for website content

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very good reliable results and consistent, which I feel is an important thing . To be honest if I had more time I would have popped my reviews through Anyword to make myself sound alot more literate. That's how good it can be.

Vorteile:

It is very easy to use once you get used to it. It vastly improves my copy writing and saves hours in research.

Nachteile:

Some areas can be hard to understand but as with most apps there is a learning curve. I use one part of it which suits me. I'd like to see a content improver only subscription level as thats all I need.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Anyword

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great and handy!

Vorteile:

Very easy to use and easy to navigate the tools I need.

Nachteile:

Few credits for free trial, I hope they add more in the future.

Digvijay
Copywriter in Indien
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

It's like an Assistant Copywriter. Your Right Hand.

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: As a copywriter, sometimes one can get stuck while generating ideas. Sometimes, one needs a fresh influx of creativity and Anyword helps me do just that. Trust me when I say, I've used plenty of AI-based copy software, and this one has my heart(and keyboard) for its intelligent results.

Vorteile:

I absolutely love the blog post writing tool. It's intelligent, it's precise, and I love how it provides stunning suggestions that amaze my copywriter brain. Must-have tool to take your creativity to the next level.

Nachteile:

I believe the product descriptions part could be more straightforward and with an easier functionality. However, I still love the results that it generates for me.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Hugh time saver

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Thanks to Anyword, I have more time to focus on strategy so I save writing content. I've stopped checking social networks and blogs looking for inspiration to write. Now I go directly to Anyword.

Vorteile:

In my job, I sometimes have to write up to 10-12 emails or announcements in one day. My creativity isn't fast enough to do it without Anyword. I honestly don't know how I would get my work done on a deadline without this tool.

Nachteile:

The Spanish version could improve. Sometimes he uses formal then casual pronouns and the verbs are different in Latin America than in Spain.