Über Volaby

A volunteer management software platform that specialises in onboarding, coordinating, rostering and capturing of social impact data

Erfahre mehr über Volaby

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Nutzung

Haben Sie Volaby bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Carmen P.
Ceo in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Finally found the one!

Kommentare: I’m really impressed with the friendly, prompt, encouraging customer support and the vision for the team.

So many features in one app, so much more than others I reviewed and tailored to our market and sector.

Taking me a bit to get my head around all the possibilities

Antwort von Orange Sky Australia

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks Carmen! Super stroked to have you part of the Volaby Family.

Dan R.
Volunteer Coordinator in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great product and great service

Kommentare: The staff and product have all exceeded expectactions

It was a very easy roll out with no major teething issues other than volunteers not being familiar with it. The customer support and technical support has been outstanding.

There are some wish list items but Volaby are already considering implementing them.

Antwort von Orange Sky Australia

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks Dan! We love working with you and your team. Great to have you on the journey with Volaby :)

Alisha M.
Service Provider Manager in Australien
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

SBSW Review of Volaby

Kommentare: Has so far been a great experience. We especially like that improving the functionality of Volaby has been an active process and one that we can have a lot of input in to make it more flexible to our needs.

The best features are the activities console (as an events admin, this is where i spend most of my time). I think the feature that is the most underutilised but critically important is the reporting function (this is something we need to push for use internally).

As a communication tool, it remains difficult to engage volunteers. The bulletin is good but a bit clunky, and the lack os push notifications makes it challenging to use this platform as the sole engager for our volunteers.