Glasscubes; a great tool for sharing information and working together on projects

Bewertet am 20.6.2016
Michelle M.
Web and Multi Media Editor
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I started to use Glasscubes a few years ago when our team started working on projects with colleagues based around the UK. My first real experience was working on producing a short online course with colleagues in Manchester. Glasscubes made it so much easier for us to get feedback on content quickly and we didn't have to worry about version control as Glasscubes clearly shows you the history of who has accessed what and when. Everyone in the team could see the same information and we knew what we were all working on was the most current and up to date content. It definitely made life a lot easier for us.

Vorteile: Things I like about Glasscubes:
1) Its easy to use
2) You can upload documents that multiple people can access
3) You can give specific people access to a project
4) You can access Glasscubes from anywhere
5) I can create my own task list to keep on top of my workload and others can also add to that task list
6) Glasscubes notifies you when someone has added to a project you are working on or has assigned a task to you

Nachteile: I haven't found anything yet that I really don't like.

Glasscubes: Fantastic File Sharing and Virtual Office Resource

Bewertet am 23.6.2016
Mark A.
Superintendent
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In searching for a resource that would tie multiple working teams that adjudicate and support over 70 churches and social service agencies in the upper Midwest of the USA, we explored many options but settled on glasscubes. Ease of use, excellent labeling and parking of necessary files, reviews, collaborative projects confidentially limited to particular subsets of larger collaborative team was a huge seller. Being able to use discussion and polling options for online formal decision making, global calling options, doc reviews, pushed notices, universal calendaring and strong tech support made glasscubes an easy decision.

Vorteile: Ease of use
Excellent labeling and parking of necessary files
File review and collaboration made easy
Easy management of access for large pool of users
Great discussion and polling options for online decision making
Global calling options
Pushed notices
Good calendar tool
Strong tech support

Nachteile: Sometimes difficult to review docs in native viewer/editor
Costs lower under 'per workspace' model than new 'per user' model

Glasscubes Intranet/CRM - What a find

Bewertet am 17.8.2018
Nick S.
Commercial & People Director

Kommentare: Our experience with Glasscubes has been an extremely positive one since the moment I first spoke to Craig. He conducted two online presentations, which having sold software for 18 years, I think are some of the best I have had. Clear, concise, informative, in plain english and no hard sell (just let the product do the work for him!). The implementation and on-boarding process is both intuitive and straight forward with lots of support both from the team and from online content, which is excellent. Nothing is too much trouble for our primary contacts. Pound for pound, Glasscubes exceeds expectation and I can only imagine will get better and better. Yes there are improvements that can be made but their 'vote for new functionality' that clients can access will enable them to prioritise and gauge what to do next. We are a team of 13 and the overwhelming feedback has been really positive from the whole company and has made us far more collaborative, centralising all our work and creating a focal point for our company. I very much look forward to working with Glasscubes for many years to come and if they maintain their standards, they will become a real force in this market and a natural choice for small SMEs.

Vorteile: - Easy of use
- Breadth of Functionality
- Amazing support
- Great supporting documentation
- Cross platform and device availability

Nachteile: - would like to see smoother integration with MS Office suite (both on PC and Mac). I appreciate refinements to this process are ongoing. Working on a Mac, it this is slightly clunky but really not a deal breaker in anyway.

von Glasscubes an 22.8.2018

Hi Nick,

Thank you for your review. Just as an update for you, we are currently developing our Microsoft Office 365 integration. We anticipate it being launched towards the end of this quarter.

Best regards,

The Glasscubes Team

A brilliant collaborative tool

Bewertet am 11.10.2017
George S.
SUN Administrative Officer
Hochschulbildung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: My department works across several higher education institutions which all operate in slightly different ways. Before we subscribed to Glasscubes, the challenges we faced performing simple tasks such as file-sharing, collaboration and diary coordination were taking up a significant amount of admin time. We're now working much more efficiently on Glasscubes and the extra features, such as Task Management, are a real bonus! The support in place for teams working on Glasscubes is some of the best I've seen with any product or service; whether you head to the Glasscubes Help Centre and read the tutorials on every aspect of the system, chat to the support team on the messaging feature, or phone them, you're never far from help. I've had very few issues so far, but they have always been solved really quickly and thoroughly.

Nachteile: There is very little I dislike about Glasscubes as a company and a product. I am truly impressed as a customer. One aspect that perhaps has room for improvement is the development of features on Glasscubes - specifically that there are so many brilliant suggestions by users that the task of implementing them all is next to impossible. Having said that, the very idea that users can request features that they would find useful in their work with Glasscubes is a great system in itself and another reason I fully recommend it to companies and teams of any size.

My experience with glasscubes has been that it is very simple to use with a few downfalls.

Bewertet am 27.3.2018
April B.
Teacher

Kommentare: A huge benefit that I received from this software was the ability to share files, manage documents, and create my own personal content in one place. Whereas in the past, I would have had to use several different types of software to get all of these things done in a timely manner.

Vorteile: The thing that I love the most about this software is that I can easily share files and manage documents without worrying about security concerns. I also am a fan of the fact that I can create my own personal content within the software making it possible for me to use just one software compared to the many that I used to use.

Nachteile: The thing that I like least about this software is the fact that sometimes it can be very difficult to review documents while in the native viewer setting. Another thing that I am not a huge fan of is the fact that most features are add-on software that is available to you at a higher cost that can be very expensive when added with the initial cost of the software.

Easy-Intuitive-supportive. Highly recommended

Bewertet am 9.8.2017
Jannine E.
Head of Quality Assurance
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: collaboration and internal communications has increased many-fold as people find it so easy to use.

Vorteile: I work for an international NGO and we have staff and Board members in about 40 countries. We were finding that our former intranet platform was no longer fit-for-purpose and 'clunky'. Our users were disatisfied, so we had to change. We started testing out Glasscubes late 2016 and right away the support team have been answering our questions quickly. No question is ever too small. We moved our intranet over to Glasscubes in April, with full launch in June. The platform is so user-friendly and we have seen a great increase in engagement from our global staff in the short time we have been using it. It is so intuitive. Many of our staff use Facebook, so they can figure out how to use it with miminal training. The support pages are great and the live chat and admin forum are really useful for problem solving. Highly recommended if you are looking for a collaborative platform.

Nachteile: This is more difficult to complete. Not being able to label mutlipl documents are a time is a bit of a pain - but the glasscubes development team is looking into a fix for this.

Glasscubes is a good Cloud solution

Bewertet am 19.7.2016
Jeremy G.
Chief Executive
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a multi-site company sharing sensitive data, we needed an internet based system so that we could share and update data easily. Of all the systems we've seen and tried, Glasscubes offers the best combination of features and pricing. It works well for us and we've been using it for many years.

Vorteile: It's easy to access and to use, particularly given that most of our users are not technically minded

Nachteile: On-line editing and sharing of documents could still be improved

We'd be lost without Glasscubes!

Bewertet am 27.6.2016
Tim P.
Glasscubes administrator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use Glasscubes to manage and create thousands of assessments in order to train the healthcare scientists for the NHS. We have a distributed team of many hundreds of people that work together collaboratively and seamlessly across the NHS. Without Glasscubes our work would not be possible. Our teams are busy people that work on the front line in the NHS, by using a system like Glasscubes we save time, money and effort by allowing our teams to work together easily at times that work for them. I'm really not sure what we'd do if we didn't have Glasscubes.

Vorteile: Easy to use
Easy to set up
Easy to get people started
Cost-effective

Nachteile: Could be improved for mobile devices

Great customer service and best intranet around. Intregral part of our company now.

Bewertet am 3.5.2017
Jason B.
Senior Installation and Logistics Controller
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use and support has been excellent. Particularly useful for controlling document versions and issuing the latest information to your team. Would recommend to anyone looking to set up a company intranet

Nachteile: There is not an app version yet, so is not the easiest to use with a tablet. I believe this is being looked into though.

von Glasscubes an 3.5.2017

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your review. We do have native mobile applications available now. Here's some information for you https://support.glasscubes.com/hc/en-us/articles/212489549-Glasscubes-for-mobile-users.

The Glasscubes Team

Fabulous tool....excellent product

Bewertet am 4.12.2017
Dee W.
General Manager
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Effective communication, organization, improves our efficiency. The chat feature helps us communicate in a way which keeps the noise volume down in our showroom environment. Perfect tool for our business. Could not be more pleased. Also has a downloadable app for smart phone users, which allows our outside sales team connectivity.

Vorteile: We could not be happier with this product! Excellent value, affordable, perfect for our organization's size and needs. Did not know a comprehensive product like this existed. Glasscubes' support is dependable. Communication is stellar. Could not be more pleased, and my company has benefitted from this purchase. It has changed the way we work and improved our efficiency. It give us the tools larger organizations have, and has streamlined the way we communicate and organize particular functions. The downloadable app for smart phones was a big bonus. Amazing product, exceptional value.

Nachteile: Looking forward to the Calendar feature being a part of the app. Otherwise, I do not have any cons to convey.

Collaborative working at its best

Bewertet am 1.7.2019
Alex C.
IT Business Development Manager
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Collaborative working at its best. We have been using Glasscubes for a number of months now and cant imagine not having it as part of our core toolset. The functionality is extensive and its incredibly intuitive to use. As a local government user, we are limited in the type of products we can use but this one ticked all the boxes and I can only see it's use increasing as time goes on.

Nachteile: nothing so far, I have not found anything that it cant do as of yet.

Glasscubes Is Great

Bewertet am 21.6.2016
Erez B.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Staff find it easy to use and at Head Office its really easy to control,
Overall great intranet solution for business with multiple users to share documents, projects or to report figures in real time back to head office.

Vorteile: The interface

Nachteile: had some compatibility issues with some of my spreadsheets on mac platform , but have overcome them now with help from support team

Gotta love that Glasscubes!

Bewertet am 28.7.2016
Mathew B.
Director of Educational Services
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Glasscubes has been a lifesaver for my project management. I use the to do lists and workspace most frequently and it helps to keep my tasks organize and keeps me on track.

Vorteile: I like that it is easy to use and set up. The collaboration features are also top notch. Glasscubes makes it easy to work with my secretary as well. I like the way that tasks are either not started, in process or completed. It makes it easier to keep track of things.

Nachteile: It needs an iOS app, at least for the to-do list and calendar. Google integration would also be great.

Good tasks list! quick, easy, assignable and efficient.

Bewertet am 6.7.2017
Max W.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy task list creation and recording progress

Vorteile: A nice platform to use in the workplace, it is very easy to keep track of lists/tasks etc.
As a company we use this as a master task list, where we have all of our tasks subdivided into sections relating to our role within the company and then those tasks are assigned to us.
With regards to file uploads etc we do not use this feature as we should.
all together though, it is a very useful application and we rely on it to keep track of our tasks register for all members of staff.

Nachteile: I do find the compatibility with glasscubes vs windows is not at its best, for example you cannot copy and paste a number of tasks into glass cubes or vice versa as far as i am aware.
I like the feature of being able to download a report - although this does not come without errors in formatting for example - this should be looked at.

Glasscubes is vital asset to the company.

Bewertet am 16.11.2017
Owen C.
Graduate Advisor
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Glasscubes is a really useful storage and communication area that has been create for the business we are in. It allows us to easily start discussions, show changes and new additional files uploaded and generally keeps everything easy to find and store for quick workflow across multiple sites.

Nachteile: There is not much the software cannot do, it is multi functional and provides the company with a lot of functionality that we didn't have before as we used multiple platforms for different things.

This software is so easy, perfectly fits our needs, and the company is so helpful.

Bewertet am 20.6.2017
Sarah` M.
Field Support Project Coordinator

Kommentare: Knowledge sharing with our clients; managing projects with clients in other states; storing important documents without needing to manage SharePoint and the security (Glasscubes does all that).

Vorteile: It's very easy to use. It has some great innovations like emailing a document to it add to a list. Managing teams is most helpful for managing security.

Nachteile: I would like to link images from a single location in Glasscubes to multiple docs, so when I change it once, it is changed everywhere. That's not possible so we risk old images scattered about.

The online collaboration space that users actually use and embrace.

Bewertet am 24.6.2016
David H.
Sr Network Advisor
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Among all the varieties of online collaboration software that I and the global networks I advise have used to try to build on-going, strong, virtual communication between our users, Glasscubes has been embraced and used more deeply, persistently and effectively than any other platform. Use the dashboard of recently added/changed/commented-upon to discover all the action throughout your Glasscube instance. It's an easy way to stay right on top of all developments. It gives confidence to users that their new contribution won't get lost deep in the site somewhere.

Vorteile: It has intuitively well-placed modules (dashboard of recent content; very functional workrooms - each with separate document/comments and more; effective tagging; and global search are most-used and appreciated.

Nachteile: I would find it advantageous for Glasscubes to widen its array of pricing options.

Long time NFP user

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
David B.
Director of Operations
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are long time subscribers of Glasscubes (5 plus years) and have no complaints about uptime and service. It serves our organization well.

Vorteile: - user friendly and logical UI
- very useful tool for team projects
- user permissions are easy to manage
- always seems to be working - no downtime for the past couple years
- NFP pricing very reasonable

Nachteile: - it would be very useful to be able to post a document only once, but share it separately with different teams. As it is now, a document has to be posted in full for each team using it.

Needs getting used to, after that it is a good product to have

Bewertet am 11.9.2017
Olga O.
Administrator
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is good to know that i can send out a document securely. I can also send out a big file without having to break it up.

Vorteile: Great for when you are spread out within a region and everyone needs access to the same documents. New updates make it more user friendly.

Nachteile: Tricky at first, there is a lot of things you need to personalize which take time. For example, you would have to customize the workspace lists so that not everyone gets the emails. It takes time to set up but once you do that it is a good product

Glasscubes

Bewertet am 16.6.2016
Christopher S.
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: An easy to use file sharing and project management tool that has improved productivity at our organisation. A great team who are always listening to feedback and working to improve their service.

Vorteile: Ease of use.
Good customer engagement and a willingness to continuously improve the service.
Easy file-sharing and editing across a broad team.
A good project management tool.

As a scale-up company we have been looking long to find the nearly perfect solution for us.

Bewertet am 11.7.2017
Andre S.
Head of R&D
Forschung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I really like the clean and lean design of the user interface. It is very responsive and has a unique set of features. In-text search for documents, fully-fledged task management including time and progress tracking are features we really appreciate. The software is cloud hosted which makes it easy to use in-house as well as when travelling. User can be assigned to different roles and permissions can be restricted to certain areas only which makes it ideal to use for collaborating with clients.
Big bonus to a really fast and responsive UI.

Nachteile: There are a few features we have on out wish list which have not be implemented yet. We would for example like to be able to restrict access to the dashboard to certain users only. Also there is currently no offline file sync tool for mac available.

Very Helpful team with a fast evolving product.

Bewertet am 12.8.2016
Craig M.
Staatsverwaltung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They have a very helpful team who not only resolve queries promptly but listen and recommend suggested new features to their technical team.

Vorteile: Easy to use - well supported

Easy to use project management software

Bewertet am 22.9.2017
Matthew E.
Designer
Baumaterial, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: No longer having to search through loads of emails to find work or briefs

Vorteile: You can upload artwork and documents to individual jobs, so it's easy to follow the progress.
You get notifications when someone updates or posts.
Does away with loads of emails. Everything in one place

Nachteile: The interface is a bit basic but very user-friendly. You get an email notification even if you are using glasscubes. An email while offline would be better.

Easy to use, easy to access. The Android app is particularly good.

Bewertet am 30.7.2018
Sam W.
Outreach Officer

Vorteile: Ease of use. Navigating folders, and adding files is easy. Sharing information across a wide geographical area is made simple.

Nachteile: The visuals. It's not the best looking platform. It could be somewhat more crisp in appearance, a little tidier.

Wonderful System to get your entire team on the same page

Bewertet am 24.12.2018
Walter A.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As President of a Design Build Construction company that does four to five million in work every year it has been very challenging managing all the task, documents and project scheduling with our team. It seems there was always someone out of the loop on any particular subject. Glass cubes appears to be the solution to all our internal issues. I look forward to digging in deeper in January. The customer Service team is solid and quick to reply. It was brilliant having the Customer Service Chat button on the desktop!!! Cheers to all the staff at Glasscubes.

Vorteile: The file sharing and task management. We are going to start sharing calendars after the holidays and look forward to this feature

Nachteile: so far we do not have any complaints. there are items i am compiling questions about but certain they are not issues just not 100% familiar with the system yet.