Über Glasscubes

Der einfachste Weg, Dateien zu teilen, Projekte zu verwalten und miteinander zu kommunizieren. Alles von einem zentralen, sicheren Online-Arbeitsbereich aus.

Erfahre mehr über Glasscubes

I found it really hard to use at the beginning and it wasn’t really well explained.

Bewertungen zu Glasscubes

Glasscubes hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 347 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Glasscubes bereits verwendet?

Claire
Claire
Head of Southern Universities Network in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A secure, reliable to allow you share and collaborate with a dispersed team

Kommentare: We are a dispersed team that work across across 130+ organisations. Glasscubes is a way that we can safely and securely store our documents and files and enable us to collaborate efficiently.
It is such a well thought out platform which, not only can users easily engage with but allows me as the manager to track version control on documents, see when staff have accessed material and track engagement with our partners.
The team at Glasscubes are also incredibly helpful, not only helping us iron out any issues but also taking on feedback as our use of Glasscubes increases. If you are working remotely and need a secure file sharing platform which also allows you to communicate easily with the team, I would highly recommend.

Version control - being able to see who has edited what and when, and also being able to revert to previous copies. Gives us additional peace of mind when a collaborative partner accidentally overwrites something. The online editing and editing in real time is also really useful. The security of the site and easy it is to control who sees what. Just incredibly flexible. It's an incredibly reliable site.

Difficulty to say, as the team has always been very receptive to us asking for work arounds or new features that prove popular.

Marianne
Research Fellow in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

very useful tool for collaboration for teams in different locations

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: excellent experience once I bookmarked my key pages, also really like the notification feature

having the documents all in one place and being able to edit then, whilst having a version control

sometimes I find it difficult to navigate back to my original overview place (dashboard for the project)

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Cheap and cheerful collaboration

Ease of set-up and simple cost model. Sharing documents with suppliers is non chargeable license. Fast on boarding

Poor versioning, real basic desktop UI, poor integration with mobile platforms

Laura
Project Assistant in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Laura Brown - NCL Uni

Kommentare: Excellent service really happy overall. The team all use Glasscubes training and creating process guides for our internal working and usage of glasscubes has been relatively straight forward.

Support staff are fantastic, glasscubes is intuitive and easy to use. We can rely on the product and it is an integral system in our day to day working with other Universities and schools in the region that our project supports. We have always appreciated the discount as a small project budgets are cut year on year.

I need to Audit our workspaces to see when each workspace last had a document uploaded and the current export only shows up to a certain number of uploads that dates back to 22. I need to Audit back to 2017 when the platform was set up and this is a manual task which will take some time.

Sandra
Tax Accountant in UK
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helpful for tax returns

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great, would highly recommend this to other accountants.

It is very helpful for chasing clients to send you their tax return information as it sends them reminders every few months.

It does not state the clients full name when information is received, but instead states their email address.

Eleanor
SUN Progression Mentor in

Glasscubes Review

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It is easy to use and share documents with other members of the team. Collaboration is made easy as it allows you to comment and discuss documents as well as make changes. The features are clear and documents are safely stored.

Sometimes the notification feature can be unnecessary as even when marked as read it will appear again.

Linda
Lead Admin in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great storage facility

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very positive experience. Keeping all important documents in one place

You are informed when colleagues make adjustments to documents.

How you have to download a document and reload it again

Calum
Tax Manager in UK
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Glasscubes has simplified our processes

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Glasscubes has simplified the process of collecting information from clients

Glasscubes does not allow me to enter the client name associated with their email

Jivan
Head in Nepal
Forschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great way to collaborate in project.

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Easy for multiple people to collaborate in a project. Documents are stored and handled easily.

Navigation between different spaces is a bit tricky.

Zoe
Assistant Manager in UK
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Reliable and secure

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I use Glasscubes for file sharing. It is reliable and secure.

Glasscubes does everything I need it to.

Amanda
Trustee in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Straightforward

Kommentare: I am using it as a Board member so all documents are loaded in preparation for meetings.

It is easy to move between documents and I get notifications when new files are added

I would like to be able to create a link from a document to take me direct to another. It would be helpful to be able to add private notes, all comments are visible.

Jennifer
HE Outreach Co-ordinator in UK
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Programme

Kommentare: The key benefits is that all the documents we need to access and use can all be stored in one place for everyone to access. My life has been made simpler as I have just one place to go to find the information I need. I can also do this on-the-go which is ideal for me as I work away from the office most days.

The programme is really easy to navigate and the functionality is simple to use. There is also a search facility which I find really useful. I also like the fact that you can communicate easily with colleagues via the message system or leave comments against files to inform others of any changes, etc. This is particularly useful if you work in a virtual network or team. There is also an app that you can download on your phone or tablet so you can access files on the move.

The only downside I have found is that I need to download documents to edit and then re upload, but that is down to my institution not the programme itself. The system can be accessed on a desktop if you work for an institution which allows it.

George
Senior Administrative Officer in UK
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Essential Software for Any Remote Team

Kommentare: My team has been using Glasscubes for 4 years now to enable us to work across multiple sites while keeping information flowing and having a central place to store our project documents. Glasscubes played a critical role in our business continuity last year when all employees had to work from home at very short notice. The support available from Glasscubes is exceptional and the platform in constantly in development. Users are encouraged to give feedback to the development team on features which would be useful to implement, and I've personally seen some of my suggestions rolled out across the site. It has the flexibility to suit teams and businesses of all sizes and I fully recommend Glasscubes to anybody looking for secure, cloud-based filesharing and collaboration solutions.

The collaboration aspect of Glasscubes is what really makes it stand out, allowing teams to store, edit and share documents across multiple locations and organisations. It integrates perfectly with MS Office and 365 with the recently-added feature to edit online in Office 365.

Some users can find it challenging to navigate the site at first but this is very easily fixed by a short introduction and training session which we have integrated in the induction process.

Michelle
Michelle
Web and Multi Media Editor in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Glasscubes; a great tool for sharing information and working together on projects

Kommentare: I started to use Glasscubes a few years ago when our team started working on projects with colleagues based around the UK. My first real experience was working on producing a short online course with colleagues in Manchester. Glasscubes made it so much easier for us to get feedback on content quickly and we didn't have to worry about version control as Glasscubes clearly shows you the history of who has accessed what and when. Everyone in the team could see the same information and we knew what we were all working on was the most current and up to date content. It definitely made life a lot easier for us.

Things I like about Glasscubes: 1) Its easy to use 2) You can upload documents that multiple people can access 3) You can give specific people access to a project 4) You can access Glasscubes from anywhere 5) I can create my own task list to keep on top of my workload and others can also add to that task list 6) Glasscubes notifies you when someone has added to a project you are working on or has assigned a task to you

I haven't found anything yet that I really don't like.

Jonathan
Managing Director in UK
Biotechnologie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Glasscubes is one our most powerful tools

Kommentare: Using glass cubes has been a game changer, managing development updates, integrating system operating processes and managing teams has enabled our company to provide capability and credibility across all departments

It facilitates our ability manage projects. Keep accurate records and provides the platform for our quality management system.

It take a little while to learn how to get the best out of the platform, we have not experienced any functional issues, the platform is stable and I do not believe any of our team have a least like. every person has now found a benefit in using Glasscubes!

Steve
Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Staying organised with GlassCubes

Kommentare: A little daunting at first because of it's scale, we've been using GC for a couple of years now and it's a really powerful and helpful business tool.

Love how GlassCubes helps to organise resources, chats and different working groups, no matter how large our community gets.

Finding the right levels for personal notifications is very fiddly. And the lack of direct chat functionality is also quite restrictive meaning we sometimes have to take conversations out of GlassCubes when we'd ideally like to keep them in.

Sarah
Field Support Project Coordinator in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I love Glasscubes!!

Kommentare: It offers so many amazing features that you can more or less customize for a variety of uses. It's easy, it's flexible, and the support folks are just awesome.

It offers so much and yet is so easeful!

I use the project management sections using the CanBan methodo,logy and occasionally creating the management tiers is a bit tricky, the way project items are moved around into tiers. But I do get it to work.

Adil
administrative Officer (BWS TRADING TEAM) in UK
Großhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Virtual Work Space

Kommentare: we cleared our back log for Under charges/Overcharges, Promotional Invoice claims.
Can easily access a lot of information without downloading it like policy documents/training mannuals.

I liked the work space speacially how I and my team can look into my performance on a task, before using we were receiving hard copies for invoices where suppliers were charging us different prices, my team leader wasn't completely aware of how many claims are outstanding but now they can log in to Glasscube and monitor our performance personally. Easy Data/file sharing. Its like a social Media, interactive and interesting.

Although it shows you you have completed the task but it still stays there and you will have to sort it from completed to pending, it would be more easier if after a certain time completed task either go into another folder or disappear.

Antwort von Glasscubes

Hi Adil, Thank you for the feedback. It is possible to remove completed tasks from your task list automatically. However, that does depend on the view you have selected. Try using a view other than 'All' and see if that works for you. If not, please do reach out to us and we will help resolve that frustration. The Glasscubes Team

Jannine
Head of Quality Assurance in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy-Intuitive-supportive. Highly recommended

Kommentare: collaboration and internal communications has increased many-fold as people find it so easy to use.

I work for an international NGO and we have staff and Board members in about 40 countries. We were finding that our former intranet platform was no longer fit-for-purpose and 'clunky'. Our users were disatisfied, so we had to change. We started testing out Glasscubes late 2016 and right away the support team have been answering our questions quickly. No question is ever too small. We moved our intranet over to Glasscubes in April, with full launch in June. The platform is so user-friendly and we have seen a great increase in engagement from our global staff in the short time we have been using it. It is so intuitive. Many of our staff use Facebook, so they can figure out how to use it with miminal training. The support pages are great and the live chat and admin forum are really useful for problem solving. Highly recommended if you are looking for a collaborative platform.

This is more difficult to complete. Not being able to label mutlipl documents are a time is a bit of a pain - but the glasscubes development team is looking into a fix for this.

Sophie
Manager in UK
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Saving us hours of resource

Prior to using Glasscubes, our whole team was involved in contacting our clients, multiple times a year to request their records. This was very time consuming and was not as successful as we would have liked. We started using Glasscubes this tax year and to date it has saved us around 288 hours of resource, allowing our staff to proceed with the actual work. Will definitely be using again in future years.

The search function could be easier, right now you have to search on email addresses rather than client names.

Frederick
Outreach Asssitant in UK

Glasscubes user review

Kommentare: Glasscubes is helpful, user friendly facility that allows out team to work remotely with each other and have a central repository for our trackers and resources. this is invaluable becasue we are spread out across the North of England and would struggle to work cohesively together without it.

Simple to use and very functional. Flexiblility to create archives, workspaces and files. Easy to organise how you want.

Process for making updates could be slightly smoother but really not a problem

Commercial Manager in UK
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

CSL Review

Kommentare: This has really helped with organisation, document control and project management.

The software is easy to use and set up, the file storage system is ideal as you can document control and share. The tasks are also really good and we use the system daily across the business.

Task sharing across workspaces would have been useful for us.

Kevin
Managing Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Essential for our compant

Kommentare: We have been using Glasscubes at Web Design MK Ltd for the last few years, it has made our tasking and communications easier and couldn't do without it now, adding tasks files and managing projects are the main uses for us and it has been a valuable asset for our company.

File sharing, workspace, tasking, collaboration

cannot set times just dates, this would be a very useful feature for us.

Tim
Glasscubes administrator in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

We'd be lost without Glasscubes!

Kommentare: We use Glasscubes to manage and create thousands of assessments in order to train the healthcare scientists for the NHS. We have a distributed team of many hundreds of people that work together collaboratively and seamlessly across the NHS. Without Glasscubes our work would not be possible. Our teams are busy people that work on the front line in the NHS, by using a system like Glasscubes we save time, money and effort by allowing our teams to work together easily at times that work for them. I'm really not sure what we'd do if we didn't have Glasscubes.

Easy to use Easy to set up Easy to get people started Cost-effective

Could be improved for mobile devices

Tasha
Safeguarding in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It works well but could be improved

Kommentare: I mostly enjoy GC, Im not a huge fan of how it looks but that's personal opinion. It can be harder to use when just on a small laptop screen. But overall I like the use of file sharing.

I think the use for file sharing is great especially when just downloading and commenting on

The online editing does not work well, it is clunky, unclear if the document saves, not all features can be used and can distort certain elements of the documents - especially spreadsheets