Über Acorns

Acorns ist eine persönliche Online-Banking-Lösung, die Investitionen, Girokonten, Rentenfonds und Ausgabenanalysen verwaltet.

Erfahre mehr über Acorns

Bewertungen zu Acorns

3,8

Acorns hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 14 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Acorns bereits verwendet?

Lissa
Lissa
Owner, photographer in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Invest your spare change easily

The best part of Acorns is that you won’t even notice the money missing out of your bank account. It just rounds your purchases up to the next dollar and it takes that change and invests it. It is a super easy way to invest money painlessly. You also sometimes get retailer kickbacks, which is always appreciated.

The cost per month is 3 to 5 dollars so if you have a small balance in there, it can wipe away any profit you make.

Maci
Director of Human Resources in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An Easy Way to Begin Investing.. Acorns!

Kommentare: I am generating a savings account that I don't even have to think about it. It's a no brainer for me. I never pay with cash so I would never have change left over from a purchase to save in a jar at home. Before I knew it.... I had $300 in my Acorns account that I cashed out to spend on a vacation!

Acorns is a functional app on my phone that is customizable to meet whatever goals you have. It is the digital way of collecting change back from paying with cash and putting that change in a jar at home. I love how its a "don't even have to think about it" type of application. Each swipe of my card is rounded up to the nearest dollar and then deposited into my Acorns account. Think of it like a savings account.

I probably don't utilize the application to the full extent... so I don't have any cons for the way I use the application.

Casey
Casey
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Avoid this App - Terrible customer service - they blocked my account access for over 10 days now

It is easy to use but limited, affordable fees.

1) there is no way to have a trust as contingent beneficiary2) if you have a technical issue every time you communicate with a representative it is a different person that responds and they font review the prior notes/communications which causes confusion and days go by between their responses. 3) They have had me locked out of my account for over 10 days now with zero access to view my funds because they cant seem to read their own notes, or listen on the phone, to realize their mistake. This company has over $80,000 of my money. I tried to switch my linked bank account to one of my business accounts, they LOCKED my account and wanted extra confidential bank and other documents emailed to them, outside of their app, to an unknown email which i was uncomfortable with. So I told them to cancel the request to switch the linked account and just keep things as they always were and UNLOCK my account immediately. I was told it would take FOUR days to unlock the account. It has been over 10 days now, STILL locked out of my account. No matter how many times i repeat myself I keep getting form response emails from them from different representatives still asking to get confidential documents to switch my linked account. And these people have access to FIVE of my bank accounts already.

Alyson
Signage coordinator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Acorns is great for personal & business use!

Kommentare: Great experience and can’t imagine not using Acorns.

Love the ease and it’s so great that it automatically puts money in your account by rounding up. I’ve saved tons!

Nothing at all! It’s easy to use, not a big learning curve at all either.

Mark
Mark
Project Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Mighty Oaks From Acorns.....

I like the fact that the app allows me to set up a pin number. Initially when the oftware was first introduced, all I knew how to do was to submit my email and password to access my account. In time the capability to log in via pin number was added, this feature made accessing my account much easier and simpler.

I have to say that I am not pleased witht the fact that as soon as I open the app, before I even have an opportunity to submit my pin number, an ad for an additional service of a variety of different sorts will pop up. I react so quickly that I honestly have very little time to even observe the ad especially if I am on the go, thus missing an opportunity to preview the ad. I think they should reconsider this action. Furthermore, before I am able to preview my account details, and ad or 2 pops up. I like being informed, but I believe these items should go under aa notification tab.

Ryan
Electrician in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Save easy

Kommentare: Overall great beginner freindly app for people getting started with investing.

I like how easy it was to link my bank and set a auto withdrawl weekly to invest money without having to do it manually. Super easy to set up and check your growth. I also like how you can start investing for your kids too to get them a head start.

They charge a monthly fee which isnt much but i think they could do it for free and get another way to get fees taken out.

Kaley
Sustainability Reporter in USA
Medienproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Nuts for Acorns

Digital-natives are keen for apps that do what they say, and look pretty doing it. Any leftover coins from credit cards you sync with it are stored here and deployed or invested as you see fit. Easy financial management!

There's definitely a way to enable push-button notifications, but I haven't done it yet. This would enhance my experience.

Johnathan
Client Service Supervisor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Acorns Review

Acorns makes it easy to invest money on a weekly basis.

There is a slight learning curve when first getting started

Althea
Cosmotologist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great banking system here

I liked how easy it is to see, and manage your money. Also to invest it and receive direct deposit. The referral bonus program is nice also

There isn't really anything I didn't like about this app or it's features

Melissa
Melissa
Deli Associate in USA
Supermärkte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Investment starting point

Kommentare: While I found investing want my cup of tea, Acorn gave me a chance without it hurting me financially. Its a great app for people interested.

I created my account because of the incentive that the steady app offered but it was my 1st attempt at investing. For someone with limited knowledge of any investment tools it was fairly simple & straight forward. It had decent explanations & instructions & didn't ask much to start.

The option to keep it standard or upgrade your account was constantly asked & if you decide not to upgrade it was like it wanted to force you to change your mind with a bombardment of ads or equally annoying popups

Dafnes
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Investment app

You can invest directly from your phone and keep track of everything

I can't think of a thing that I didn't like about the softwarw

Palma
Site Manager in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Acorns will help save

Kommentare: I have been a consistent saver now for over a year. I just do a little each month but it is compounding now. I am excited with the ease and you can do round ups also if that helps to start.

Acorns keeps me informed on a timely basis on my investment. I can save as little as $10 per month to greater amounts. It's a great tool to help kids save and beginners save.

There are so many apps called Acorns now that it is confusing when you go to search them on the internet.

Henry
CIO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Seems inexpensive but really not

Kommentare: I used it to see what it was like but from a cost perspective relative to what was funded it didn't make sense. Everything here can be done in a brokerage account now.

For a novice this is a good learning tool, because you are able to invest small sums and learn about finance.

The fee structure is nominally inexpensive but relative to most account sizes it is expensive, especially when there are free services that do the same thing.

Carlo
Leasing Consultant in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not for Business

Kommentare: Better for personal use, be wary of laws as they relate to business investments.

Being able to easily manage savings of company funds.

Seems to have complicated legality issues for businesses versus personal use.