Über Enformion

Enformion provides custom solutions and insights for skip tracing, fraud mitigation, debt recovery, investigations, and more.

Erfahre mehr über Enformion

MVR's are very $$$$ Copy and paste features are sometimes limited.

Bewertungen zu Enformion

4,9

Enformion hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Enformion bereits verwendet?

Kevin C.
Owner/operator in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Positive assistance for a difficult job.

Kommentare: The quickly updated information is appreciated. I located a crucial witness and then the court date was continued. She moved. This happened three times and I founder again for court, and her comment, “How did you find me?” I have had questions or been in the need of assistance and I really appreciate the help of [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who so patiently has helped me through a number of problems. Thank you for having her in your employ.

I think what I like most is the large amount of additional information about the person researched because many times what is needed in my business. Many times we find someone we need is because we find someone who knows someone, who knows someone that knows who we are looking for. It works well because we locate someone in the street work that we do research on and turns up someone helpful. So by using the two types of investigation works well putting together a successful search.

The only feature I would like to see is after submitting a search, people outside the perimeter of the person we are looking could be eliminated. This would save some time requiring me to go through all of the ones in, like Florida, Michigan Colorado, etc to locate the one I am looking for in the Sacramento area. It would be helpful to be able to narrow the search to a specific area only.

vor 4 Monaten

We appreciate you taking the time to provide such valuable feedback! Our customers help us to continually offer the best data service we can.

Paul C.
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Enformion Consistently Provides Up-To-Date and Thorough Information Critical for My Practice

Kommentare: See everything I have said above.

There are several: Ease of use, for individuals like me who have a modicum of self-taught computer skills and knowledge but did not grow up in the computer era makes the product an efficient method for gathering important information about witnesses and where individuals are located. DOB, age, location and aka's quickly narrow my searches. Up-to-date, thorough and detailed information about those individuals I research. Specifically, addresses, history of location changes, current contact information, civil judgments and criminal records, along with property information. Excellent support services. When I have encountered an issue with the software, which has been rare, the service techs ([SENSITIVE CONTENT] in particular) have promptly contacted me, diagnosed the issue and given me easy to understand guidance on what I may need to do on my end. Overall, Enformion is a significant asset and research tool for my practice.

For my purposes, there is nothing that I have found lacking about the software.

vor 4 Monaten

We appreciate your positive feedback and thank you for being a valued customer!

Juan G.
Ceo in USA
Alternative Streitbeilegung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

CEO of TCG and Associates LLC

Kommentare: My experience has been a solid 7/10
Customer service is great.
Software is user friendly.
But the relatives and employment information needs a complete make over.

The software is extremely user friendly and that’s always a plus.

I do not like how in comparison with other softwares, Enformion will list family members based on alphabetical order instead of relationship status( wife, son, daughter, brother, sister, father, mother etc. ) I also do not like that the employment feature information is basically non existent.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback! We are always striving to improve our products and services so we will take your feedback into consideration. Thank you for being a valued customer!

John P.
GM in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Copy paste

Kommentare: Great service

On SSN searches, we should be able to copy/paste the info needed from the SSN searches. MVR's allow you to copy the entire page or limited parts.

MVR's are very $$$$ Copy and paste features are sometimes limited.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve our products and services.

David V.
VP Operations in USA

All we needed

Kommentare: Enformion is always adding and features as well as asking the end user for suggestions.

easy to use features and layout is also easy

there are no cons at this point in what we use this tool for.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback! Our customers help us to continually improve our products and services.

Hammad A.
Senior Manager in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Enformian Ease of use

Software is very user friendly and you can easily integrate this with your in house

I personally believe that when it comes to scrubbing process should be more robust and should get results within few seconds

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Mike L.
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good product for investigative and process serving information

Kommentare: Value for the dollar and information available I feel that Enformion is the best product out there for small to medium size investigation companies.

Allows me to access pertinent data I need to run my investigative/process service business.

Sometimes missing data I find on other providers when it comes to social media and criminal.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for the feedback! We love hearing that our customers are pleased.

Gerard B.
COO in USA
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Great Program

Kommentare: We easily adapted to using the program and it is very user friendly. Their customer service team are professional, accessible and are eager to help with any issues you may encounter.

The numerous search options available and the cost per search is very competitive.

There are no changes to the software I would state at this time.

vor 4 Monaten

We appreciate your feedback and hearing that you are pleased with the platform. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Raymond L.
Lawyer in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Lawyer need address to serve the subpoena.

Kommentare: Can get quick and accurate answers.

The addresses are accurate. It is easy to find the addresses and phone numbers.

Can't see whether the person is still working.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback as we strive to continually improve our products and services.

Sean D.
Investigator in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, Selbstständig

Good service

Easy to use. Very user friendly and helpful for simple searches.

Sometimes doesn’t get enough information.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback!

John V.
Personal Administrator in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Extraordinary customer support.

Kommentare: Quick, thorough, and top notch customer support.

Results of searches have been thorough and quick. Whenever I have had any kind of difficulty, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has provided unequaled customer support. I've probably used Enformion and its predecessor for 20 years.

I sometimes wish that email addresses and cell phone numbers were more current.

vor 4 Monaten

We appreciate the positive feedback!