Über Desmos

Web-based solution that offers customizable distance-learning activities for middle school math teachers and students.

Erfahre mehr über Desmos

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Desmos

5,0
5,0

Desmos hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Desmos bereits verwendet?

Andrea
Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great

Easy to use for staff and students within virtual and in person learning

I don’t like that there are multiple state selections.

Elizabeth
Academic Lead Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer for High School Math Teachers

Kommentare: The BIGGEST benefit to using Desmos (besides its ease of use) is that it is the exact same calculator students will use on their NC Test. Having students use it on a daily basis helps them to become familiar with it and boosts confidence in their abilities to solve the problems necessary.

Desmos is a game changer for high school math teachers. As the lead teacher at my school, I am involved in all of our different classrooms and subject areas. Every one of our math teachers and many of our science teachers use desmos on a daily basis. Most teachers have transitioned from even using a handheld calculator to the desmos calculator. It is SO easy to use and SO user friendly (even for students)! It takes what are complex key strokes on a calculator and simplifies them into a single step. It allows for so much more than just "graphing" including statistical analysis and algebra.

There isn't anything I don't like about Desmos...but I do wish it integrated into Canvas - in particular Canvas Quizzes. Our school uses Canvas as our Learning Management System and the ability to embed directly into a Quiz would be very helpful for our students and staff.

Pam
Math Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Desmos has all you need for graphing

Kommentare: Desmos has been a game changer when we are graphing functions in the classroom or virtual. It allows my students graph multiple functions and to manipulate them easily. They are able to not just see and hear my explanation but to be hand on and interact with the graph also.

I love the interactive graphs that my students use to explore a function. They can graph a higher level function and zoom in and out to explore the graph. It will easily find the relative maximums and minimums, as well as their roots for the graph.

My one problem with this software is the scale on the graphs. I would love a feature to be able to type in exactly what I want on the screen.

Cassie
Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Desmos in the Math Classroom

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I love the ability to have an interactive math lesson that gets kids to be more engaged than the traditional lecture setting. I also liked the ability to see where my students were at throughout the lesson as they worked at their own pace.

At times, the activity dashboard seemed a bit finicky and hard to find student data after an activity, but this might have been user error and I just didn't find what I was looking for.

Lauren
Math Interventionist in USA
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Desmos

Desmos helps me teach students virtually in a hands on environment. I am able to solve problems and help my students understand new concepts.

I am still learning all that this software can do. I would love to see more tutorials.