Über Desmos

Web-based solution that offers customizable distance-learning activities for middle school math teachers and students.

Erfahre mehr über Desmos

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Desmos bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Elizabeth E.
Academic Lead Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer for High School Math Teachers

Kommentare: The BIGGEST benefit to using Desmos (besides its ease of use) is that it is the exact same calculator students will use on their NC Test. Having students use it on a daily basis helps them to become familiar with it and boosts confidence in their abilities to solve the problems necessary.

Desmos is a game changer for high school math teachers. As the lead teacher at my school, I am involved in all of our different classrooms and subject areas. Every one of our math teachers and many of our science teachers use desmos on a daily basis. Most teachers have transitioned from even using a handheld calculator to the desmos calculator. It is SO easy to use and SO user friendly (even for students)! It takes what are complex key strokes on a calculator and simplifies them into a single step. It allows for so much more than just "graphing" including statistical analysis and algebra.

There isn't anything I don't like about Desmos...but I do wish it integrated into Canvas - in particular Canvas Quizzes. Our school uses Canvas as our Learning Management System and the ability to embed directly into a Quiz would be very helpful for our students and staff.

Lauren A.
Math Interventionist in USA
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Desmos

Desmos helps me teach students virtually in a hands on environment. I am able to solve problems and help my students understand new concepts.

I am still learning all that this software can do. I would love to see more tutorials.