Über Afterpay

Afterpay ist ein Vorreiter für eine bessere Zahlungsart. Kunden kaufen jetzt und zahlen zinsfrei über sechs Wochen. Händler werden im Voraus bezahlt.

Erfahre mehr über Afterpay

The integration process was easy. Customers like the available option.

Fees could be a bit lower in comparison with other processing companies but for what you get it is not something that would stop us from using the platform.

Bewertungen zu Afterpay

Afterpay hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 255 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Afterpay bereits verwendet?

Melissa
Melissa
Deli Associate in USA
Supermärkte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Paying made easy & stress free

Kommentare: After having my son & needing the necessary & even unnecessary items a baby demands, afterpay made it easier for me & reduced the exorbitant amount of stress I was having at the cost of everything by offering payments I could handle & not having to wait until everything was paid off before actually receiving what was paid for

I love that you can shop at tons of different places, both online & in person, & instead of paying what could likely be a hefty amount you can split the total into 4 more easily affordable payment with no interest charged

While there are a lot of places available to shop using afterpay & even some you're introduced to that are amazing, there are still places like Walmart that aren't available yet

Kyle
Director of Client Services in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great pay-in-4 solution for ecomm brands

Kommentare: Overall, it creates a great customer experience, which is the most important thing. With the emergence of other pay-in-4 options, I'd still take Afterpay above the others (Klarna, Affirm, etc.) aside from Shopify Installments (for Shopify brands).

My experience using Afterpay is in conjunction with Shopify only. It was easy to install/deploy and their team was very helpful in the process. Once the script is installed, it just works. Customers see the details on product pages and the option to use it during the checkout process.

The dashboard is outside of Shopify and the reporting isn't always clear in Shopify for which orders use Afterpay and which don't. It was also difficult to find how to adjust the minimum order value to qualify for Afterpay use. Lastly, the in-cart implementation for the Shopify AJAX cart required a back-end developer while I was hoping it would just be a simple toggle in the app's settings.

Chelsea
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend using it!!!

5,0 vor 7 Tagen Neu

I like it because it is so convenient. It is a fast and secure way to purchase goods. It allows you the time needed in your budget to procure the goods you need immediately without putting a strain on your account.

I have had no problems thus far with afterpay. They clearly state and update you about your payment plan.

Tameisha
IT Specialist in USA
Computer-Hardware, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

1-2 Missed payment RESULTING FROM UNFORESEEN EMERGENCIES, AfterPay turns into a NIGHTMARE!

Kommentare: I was on an unpaid sick leave that unfortunately for me resulted in 1 or 2 missed payments. I’ve explained that I was terribly Ill and was not paying attention to the fact that ANY of my accounts set of for autopay was being rejected due to an expired card. UNLIKE most sensible merchants who contact their LOYAL CUSTOMERS or any customer when they notice a payment has been missed, AfterPay resorts to NON HUMAN FORMS OF COMMUNICATION! Less than a month later when I was back on my feet I IMMEDIATELY PAYED OFF THE PAYMENTS MISSED ALONG WITH THE ONES THATS WASNT DUE. To my surprise, PENALIZED BY AfterPay DRASTICALLY! My spending limit that was near $2000, a result of on time payments since late 2019 had been decreased to $50. ALL of my rewards stripped! I tried to appeal this by reaching out to customer service but received repetitive emails not explaining the drastic PUNISHMENT, but a regurgitated script of “SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE THIS HAS CAUSED….SPEND MORE MONEY TO BUILD BACK UP YOUR LIMIT.”The NIGHTMARE continued when I conceded and took the L when I realized AfterPay is A COMPANY WHO HAS NO REGARDS TO THE PRESENT DAY ISSUES WHERE THEIR CUSTOMERS HEALTH COULD BE THE REASON BEHIND A MISSED PAYMENT! The past couple of days I’ve been trying to buy 2 items under my now $50 spending limit. AfterPay HAS REJECTED EACH ATTEMPT CLAIMING THAT THE PURCHASE EXCEEDS MY SPENDING LIMIT!

At first it was a convient way to purchase what you WANT without making any sacrifices to you important and necessary bills. I would use the service to by clothing, perfumes, sneakers etc.

AfterPay is good until you have an issue. The company causes issues that impacts your account for months at a time and the consumer has no control over what happens! In the end a fun service turns to an unnecessary nightmare!My problems started when I received an Email from Afterpay support that my account had been Hacked. I responded to the Email and that was the beginning of the end. You would think changing my password would be fix the issue but it wasn’t. The various agents working on my case forgot the reason of my inquiry to THEIR email turned into me reaching out to them to report a breech in my account. This took over 2 months to resolve! If they had PHONE SUPPORT, this would have never been an issue.

Shana
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Another great tool for getting what you want!

I love being able to pay over time. Afterpay has been a lifesaver for me and my budget. It is a wonderful tool for purchasing power!

I can't think of anything I dislike about this. It has been the perfect alternative to using credit cards for me!

Ashvin
CMO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Afterpay is the leader of Pay Over Time solutions

Kommentare: Great experience, never had an issue. Support has always been helpful, never any bugs.

Loved that they have built such a great community of users who trust them for their daily ecommerce shopping.

Brittany

LOOVEEE AFTERPAY

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy to use, customers love it. Everybody likes to be able to pay in 4!

Some customers were being denied, and not really gave a solution or reason as to why.

Kaitlin
Payroll processor in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Love love it!

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

I love that if you won’t have full amount up front, or would rather pay the full price in increments. It’s so helpful!

I don’t have a con. Other than I’m so used to paying with everything on Afterpay!

Maria

Use it for my website

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I’m able to offer Afterpay on my website and I think it’s a great tool to be able to have. I like being able to give my customers the option to split up payments. So far I have not had any issues for orders that have used Afterpay

The only complaint I have about Afterpay is the processing fee is higher than the regular processing fee

Michaela
administrator in USA

Excellent product

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

The ease of use provided by afterpay has been wonderful for us. It's trustworthy and easy to access.

there are no cons that I can think of regarding afterpay.

Goran
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Afterpay worked great as a resource for our buyers

Kommentare: Our experience has been only positive with Afterpay. Our customers like their process, and so do we.

Afterpay offered a great alternative for our customers. Buy now pay later is a growing trend and is here to stay. It is a great offer to pay over time with no interest, and Afterpay was easy to deploy to our site.

At this time, I have not yet found anything I did not like about Afterpay.

Security Officer in USA
Strafverfolgung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Simple, Online Software Offering Consumers Seamless, Easy to Use Payment Plan Options

Kommentare: Afterpay Software has been very effective, enjoyable and easy to use. The offer a free downloadable Ap.

Afterpay Software verifies the Consumers Identity by requesting that It send a four digit code to your phone. After doing so It runs a soft credit check and sends an email and text stating the amount the Consumer is approved for. Your information is stored with the particular consumer for days. Consumers may open more than one Afterpay loan at a time. Afterpay does not report to credit bureaus unless the consumer fails to pay the bill. Afterpay offers options with many Businesses to choose between 3 month, 6 month, 12 month, 18 month or 24 month payment plans each increasing the specific unchanging interest rate a fair amount depending upon the amount of months. One may choose to pay off the debt sooner to alleviate interest.

Consumers are not always given the option of how many payments to set up.

Shivani
CEO in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Afterpay is a must!!

Kommentare: Afterpay is the second most used form of payment on my website and since adding it to my website, overall sales on a monthly basis has doubled. Everyone loves the idea of paying off their full balance in installments and Afterpay would always be my first choice to do that.

I love how easy Afterpay is to use. The layout for customers and the merchant portal is so simplistic and straight to the point. Everything is so easy to access whether I want to check all my current purchases using Afterpay or whether I want to access all of my customers purchases from my website through my merchant portal. The integration was very quick and easy and the process to apply for Afterpay went very smoothly.

I’ve been with Afterpay for nearly 2 years and I have never ran into any kind of issues using this Afterpay as a customer or as a business owner. Everything has met my expectations thus far.

Tiffany
Marketing Director in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great business partnership

Kommentare: We are making our tools more accessible by offering all customers the ability to purchase from us.

This software allows our customers to pay over time, and it has allowed us to expand to newer audiences.

There is nothing I don't like! I think its easy to use, and I'm able to go in and see any orders or customers that are needed.

William
President in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Disappointing

Kommentare: Started out great, then terrible CS.

Any opportunity to increase conversions is attractive, and there are many processors now using the "pay in 4" model. Give another point to get the sale is great.

They're customer service is atrocious. I Changed the theme of my website template and needed them to update as well, so every product reflected the installments in pay in four. Helped conversions really nicely. I emailed them about it, they never responded. I transitioned to PayPal Pay in Four reluctantly, but it was sort of forced upon us with the lack of response.

Sade
Boutique Owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best software ever

Kommentare: I love Afterpay

It’s easy to access and manage using the app and the ppl are very nice when it comes to contacting them

Nothing everything is self explanatory on there so I love it

Debra

Afterpay - The Original The Best

Afterpay team was exceptional in getting me started. Business model was the first before any of the others. They are used by high end boutiques and companies and are well respected and recognized. They are reasonably priced and people use them all the time. Their directory spotlights my company and is always recommending me on their list. I get many referrals from their directory. It's a winner company.

No real cons, but I did think their original color for their logo was prettier than the light mint green they switched to, but that's just me.

Evangeline

Great product

That I can use it on my phone and computer

Some display is not great in the mobile device

Shannon
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great functionality and easy setup

Kommentare: Allows our customers to purchase products and pay over 4 easy installments.

This is an incredibly easy software to implement into the shopify platform

The fees are a little high and it takes a while to get your funds after someone purchases a product.

Lisa
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great payment option for customers

Kommentare: Overall it's been a good experience. I plan on using them for awhile.

It seems to allow more customers to buy, by breaking down the payments for them. Customer service is responsive. Established Afterpay customers referred to us.

There is no way to authorize and void the payment. So if the customer cancels or we are out of the item, we still have to pay their higher than average payment fees.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Implement This To Increase Sales

Kommentare: As a user, I have limited experience with Afterpay. However, as a consultant I have worked with multiple small businesses to add Afterpay to their payment options.Setting up Afterpay for your small business eCommerce site is very easy - especially since most of the website builders already have an integration set up. The businesses who did not have Afterpay set up on their websites mostly didn't do so because they didn't understand how Afterpay worked for them. Once they did get it added, their overall average sales price usually went up. While I do understand the concerns around "buy now, pay later" platforms like Afterpay, I do think that the benefits for businesses outweigh the potential cost. I see it akin to a customer purchasing items on a credit card. I recommend all of my clients add Afterpay or another "buy now, pay later" platform to their eCommerce sites to provide more options to customers.

- easy to set up for your business- already integrated with most website builders

There are late payment fees with Afterpay

Laura

Review

I like that Afterpay is another tool for my customers to use.

I do not like the backend of Afterpay for businesses. It's not really user friendly and there aren't options for you to change your information yourself. This is the downside to Afterpay for me. If they updated their backend system for companies it would be a 10/10 for me.

Judith
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great option for ecommerce business

The integration process was easy. Customers like the available option

It would be helpful to show that the option is available on the checkout page rather than the payment page when a customer is making a purchase. Sometimes customers aren't aware it's available even if it shows on the product page.

Clarissa
Marketing Director in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's been a game changer for our company!

We saw an increase in sales right away when implementing Afterpay! It was easy to set up and manage and I love how easy it is to get a hold of merchant support!

There were a few glitches at first but overall there's nothing to complain about!

Josh
Owner in Bulgarien
Internet, Selbstständig

Absolute must have for any business

Kommentare: Exceptional. The merchant support is top notch and efficient and the service is vital to driving traffic and sales and giving your customers an additional payment gateway

The store directory which drives free traffic for free. Afterpay take a percentage of each orders value at a similar cost to any other payment process but they drive free traffic and sales. Can’t beat that

You can’t edit a promotion after it’s been submitted