Über Lightshot

Screenshot tool for Windows and Mac that offers screenshot editing, similar image search, screenshot sharing, and more.

Erfahre mehr über Lightshot

Occasionally, the key combination on the keyboard may disappear, in this case you have to activate it via the system icon.

Bewertungen zu Lightshot

5,0

Lightshot hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Lightshot bereits verwendet?

Nazli P.
Nazli P.
Senior technical architect in Deutschland
Informationsdienst, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Screenshot capture tool

Kommentare: excellent tool to capture screen shots.

I really love this tool very easy to use. Important part is you can highlight the text , pictures while capturing the image. You can either save or copy up to your requirement. Shortcut keys also can open the tool instantly.

Nothing as such everything is good with almost 0 amount. may be they can increase some features.

Moisés P.
Analista de Seguridad TI in Dominikanische Republik
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Acerca de Lightshot

Kommentare: Ha sido una experiencia agradable, ya que basta con tener instalada la aplicación y al presionar la tecla PrtScr selecciono el área a capturar, lo que me simplifica el trabajo guardándolo instantáneamente sin necesidad de auxiliarme de algún otro programa o herramienta para su recorte como Paint.

Lo más impactante de Lightshot es que me permite capturar imágenes, en el momento que así lo requiera, ya sea de algo que vi en la web, de una conferencia, etc, de manera ágil y sencilla. Ahorrándome tiempo y pasos en todo el proceso.

Lightshot es una herramienta con la cual me siento bastante cómodo al tenerla instalada en mi ordenador.

Girlany M.
ANALISTA in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Uso meu lightshot

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Atende nas atividades que realizado, funcionando como meu comprovante.

Fácil de ser usado no app, de ser compartilhado depois de pronto o arquivo, app funciona bem. Vi no computador e também pareceu fácil instalar.

a principio sem observações, pois me atende no que preciso. No celular, que acho bem ativo o aplicativo quando não uso, isso não acho tão legal, mas não desabona o app.

Danish M.
Danish M.
Software Engineer in Pakistan

Lighshot Review

Lightshot is an amazing tool to capture screenshots. You can save the captured screenshot or copy it to clipboard. It is very easy to use and provides flexibility to capture a portion of screen instead of full screen.

None. Lightshot is amazing , free to use and saves time.

Nikhil I.
Nikhil I.
Internet Judge in Niederlande
Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Instant and Unique Screenshots

Kommentare: I think Lightshot is the best at where it is. It's super easy to use, very convenient to share, and also has editing tools supporting it. It's available for free and hence no complaints about it.

Lightshot is a free program that offers a quick and easy way to capture a screen including basic editing tools. It's lightweight and easy to use the software. Lightshot offers the flexibility to capture any part/area of the screen. Not just that but one can also edit their photos instantly with their editing tool. With the editing tools, you can add your own creativity to the picture with text annotations, patterns, shapes, and much more. You can also instantly upload your screenshot to their server at one click and can share it easily using the link, which is shortened for ease of use. Another amazing feature is the Hotkey's feature, you can set your own shortcuts to capture screenshots instantly with ease.

So far I didn't face any problems using this software. Since Lightshot is free software, its features compare far more worthy than paid software. Hence there are no big issues with it.

Md abdul M.
Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Bangladesch

The best tool for taking screenshots

Kommentare: As a Software QA Engineer I need to take screenshots for the proof of any defect or issues, so I was looking for a light weight screenshot tool that can able to take the screenshot as quick as possible. And after using many tools I discover Lightshot is the tool that I’m looking for actually. It’s very easy to use and a quick responsive tool.

It’s actually a browser extension so no need to install any software in your local machine, completely free to use and its support most of the popular browser. Very easiest way to take a screenshot of a website – just need to click on the icon and it will be taking you to the separate tab for editing and resizing the screenshots. You can mark, draw, and write any text during the editing. You can also directly upload, copy, save, share to social media and print the screenshot from the editing screen. Lastly, the tool is very simple to use and much more worthy.

I do not find much negative side for this tool except few like, sometimes it stuck and taking few seconds to load the editing tab. And another one is, after copying the URL of the screenshot the editing tab is closed automatically, but from my own perspective the editing tab should not be closed and should keep open until I manually closed the tab.

Anish K.
Executive in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Lightshot; the fastest way to take a screenshot!

Kommentare: I use the Lightshot whenever I want to save or share any information while browsing the internet or working on my device. Also, sometimes I use this for searching similar images on Google.

It is a free, lightweight (2.56 MB), simple and convenient screenshot tool. You can take a screenshot of any part/area of a screen and edit with its own editor tool which consists of Pen, Line, Arrow, Rectangle, Text, and Color. You can upload your screenshot on the server by just clicking "upload", and then you will get a link that you can share on any social media platform or anywhere. You can also save your screenshot on your computer/laptop. The "hotkeys" makes Lightshot a faster screenshot tool; it has its own hotkey for almost every task like: • Screenshot - PrtSc • Edit - Ctrl + E • Maximize - Ctrl + A • Copy - Ctrl + C • Save - Ctrl + S • Upload - Ctrl + D You can also take a printout of your screenshot.

When you edit your screenshot on your mobile, might you have problems using the "Rectangle" and "Circle" features. You can't remove its mobile notification until you choose to "STOP SERVICE".

Full stack developer in Nepal

Best tool and easiest way to take screenshot

Kommentare: Among the software tools which I have used to take screenshots, it is the best tool among them. It has made my work faster and convenient.

First of all, it is free and very easy to use. We do not have to open any software. We just have to click the PrintScreen button and select the area to take screenshots. We can just highlight the part which we want to explain or show. It has made my work faster. It does not consume much space as it is lightweight.

We cannot select the part, we want to change the marker marks. It does not contain an eraser as we have to click a back button to undo changes.

Mert A.
Mert A.
system support specialist in Türkei

King of the screen shots

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I like it to be very simple and fast. It is very good that it can be set to full screen, a specific area or window.

It is very nice that it can take a screenshot of the open window with a single click. It makes creating a guide very fast.

Renee F.
Content Marketing Manager in USA

Helpful Tool

Kommentare: Lightshot has been incredibly helpful to copy and paste items needed for our monthly reports. It's very simple to use and it is definitely a tool I use daily.

It's very easy to use when needing to capture screenshots.

This may just be my equipment, but sometimes the app is just missing and I have to download it frequently.

Alexandru cristian I.
Alexandru cristian I.
QA Engineer in Rumänien
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Lightshot helps me do my job easier

5 vor 2 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Lightshot helps me to take screenshots and annotate the problems that I find easier than other tools.

I like the most the fact that I can annotate screenshots on the moment I take them, without the need to take the screenshot and afterwards open it in a different app so I can annotate.

Nothing to add here, like all the features of the app.