Über Oyster

Oyster ist eine verteilte Talentmanagementplattform, mit der Unternehmen Mitarbeitende auf der ganzen Welt einstellen können.

Erfahre mehr über Oyster

It’s very easy to use for invoicing and their dashboard is not complicaTed.

A lot of information at the beginning, but overall well described and presented. It might be useful to provide info in different steps to avoid overload and/or confusion.

Bewertungen zu Oyster

Oyster hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 55 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Oyster bereits verwendet?

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Employer Flexibly

Kommentare: Able to scale the business globally

Very easy to use and can have multiple users in different regions

Cost of removing some employees can be high

Natallia
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for small businesses

Kommentare: Oyster helped me to onboard contractors from different countries. It makes the process transparent for everyone and I don’t need to manage paperwork anymore

I love the ease of onboarding into Oyster and how fast and convenient it is to set up a new remote contractor from any place in the world. Invoice management is seamless. The price is fair for the services I receive.

Everything is good from my perspective.

Bhawana
Head of APAC Talent acquisitions in Indonesien
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Do not use Oyster

Kommentare: Never recommend to anyone. Worst experience ever.

Nothing I can mention which I like about oyster.

They overpromise and under deliver. They claim to onboard people globally. APAC region they work with multiple sub vendors.. which create lot of issue. They don’t have local presence. For APAC region better use other platforms. Oyster not doing well at all.

Kevin
HR Generalist in Irland
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great must have platform

Kommentare: excellent overall
Implementation was intense but all good after that

ease of use and solved a big issue for us

The customer service can be poor when trying to resolve issues. just sending back an online form you have already looked at is not really good enough

Raphaël
Head of international recruitment in Frankreich
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Seamless hiring process!

Kommentare: Very good experience so far with Oyster! Nothing to worry about.

Oyster staff has been very helpful and responsive. The platform is very easy to use and we are able to hire our staff overseas. Oyster takes care of all the regulations and management in the country where the employee is hired.

As a small company, we don't need to integrate Oyster with other software. So no problem around that.

Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and great for onboardings worldwide

Kommentare: The overall experience is very good

Oyster is super easy to use and the Oyster team gives support in all the onboarding processes from A to Z. This is critical for onboardings in countries which processes and laws we're not familiar with.The price is fair compared to other tools and the tool is easy to set up.

As Oyster collaborates with third parties in order to hire in some countries, some issues may arise from these third parties and although Oyster supports the team through all the process, some situations can become annoying for the employee itself

Walid
Senior Manager, Special Projects in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing platform for remote workers

Kommentare: Great, seamless experience overall - highly recommend.

Oyster has made remote work so easy for me -- I don't even notice that my employer is based on a different country. The experience is that smooth. And the customer service is always stellar. Highly recommend them!

Honestly can't think of any cons - everything has been great.

Lena
Product Manager in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Your company to work from all over the world

The oyster support is outstanding, they are quick, efficient and always very friendly and helpful. The platform is well-organized and the onboarding was easy and well-organized as well.

Basically, there is nothing to complain about. But to mention one point: the onboarding tutorial about work safety was mandatory I understand that, yet too long and not necessary for my position.

Ayan
Software Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An honest review for a users point of view

The portal is very well maintained and self-descriptive in nature. It is easy to use since each section has proper details. In my case the signed agreement, payslips etc are pretty well managed in the portal. Also salary disbursement is pretty quick.

Right now I have not found any cons while using the system.

Computer-Vernetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Semester review

Easy to use and with a great support. Makes my daily management, really easy.

The support is great, but sometimes I miss having a "name" instead of a "Group of people" supporting me. But this is something not about Oyster, but rather, the impact of remote working.

Sai
CEO in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy way to grow globally

Kommentare: We've had a relatively smooth experience using Oyster for almost 2 years now hiring employees in multiple countries.

The pricing is transparent and the support team is fantastic in responding to queries in a prompt manner. They also make onboarding employees very easy and handle all the logistics and complexities of local laws and regulations.

They do not have entities in every country that they operate in which means they rely on local partners to be the actual Employers of Record. This can sometimes create friction in terms of the turnaround time to address employee questions or concerns.

CEO in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Program

It's a very intuitive interface. Very helpful to have all the documents easily accessible across employees, contractors. The customer support is pretty great too.

I don't know if this is an Oyster specific problem or a general challenge with the niche they along with others serve in... but it is painful how much fluctuation there is every month in what is required to pay to our employees overseas, and the tracking of it is very difficult as well. This is likely just due to the fact that they're trying to solve a difficult problem, but I'd say there's still room for improvement there.

Amber
HR Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The world and all it's workers can be your Oyster!

Kommentare: Oyster is a phenomenal platform and they truly are outshining the competition. Take it from me. We switched from another PEO and I truly did my due diligence when selecting a new platform. I researched everyone on the market and had so many demo calls my head still hurts! It was all worth it because we made the right choice.

One stop shop that truly does it all. Excellent implementation and customer success team that makes the transition seamless. Excellent benefits in every country! The cost calculator is my favorite! If you go with Oyster, the world and all it's workers will be your Oyster as well!

That I can't amend a contract once I hit submit!

Kimberley
People Advisor in UK
Öl & Energie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Support Team and always improving

Kommentare: I am enjoying using the platform and appreciate all the hard work to forever improve it and our experience.

Oyster HR have a great help center team that maintain great communication whilst resolving issues/queries. In the last year alone, i have noticed many improvements to the Oyster HR platform, which has improved the user experience for myself an Admin but also Team Members and Department Managers.

Some complex issues take longer to resolve but in these situations our account manager steps in to escalate and resolve quicker.

Matt
Manager Operations and Systems in Belgien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product and easy to use

Kommentare: 8.5/10. I just wsh (as mentioned above) I had a success manager who checked in semi-regularly (once every 4-6 weeks) at least and there are one-two UI/UX suggestions I have.

From the country cost breakdown, to the ease of reviewing and approving payroll, it has been very enjoyable to be with Oyster

I wish there was a direct account manager that I could work with when issues arise. The portal to submit issues is nice but there's something to be said to have someone assigned to you and knowing that they'll help you when things need escalation. I think that's the biggest gap right now, the lack of success managers.

Massimo
Parametric developer in Italien
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My Positive Experience with Oyster

Kommentare: Our experience with Oyster was positive, and we were able to streamline our HR and payroll processes significantly. Oyster also helped us stay compliant with state and federal regulations, which was a big relief.

I liked Oyster's user-friendly interface and how easy it was to navigate. The product offers a wide range of features that were beneficial to my business. Oyster made it easy to manage employee payroll, benefits, and HR tasks in one place. The reporting and analytics tools were helpful in tracking employee data and identifying trends.

Some of the reporting tools were a bit clunky and could be improved. Also, the document should be stored by different groups (like: contracts, payrolls, communication/administration)

Managing Director in Costa Rica
Buchhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Seamless Solution for Global Hiring!

Kommentare: The team is fantastic to work with. The main benefit is the need to not have to worry about the admin/payroll function of the business so I can focus on the people.

Integration was simple and the product is very easy to navigate.

The price is a bit hefty per person. I will be looking forward to a potential "seat-based" pricing model in the future if that becomes available.

Paul
Partner/Project Manageer in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Contactors anywhere in the World

Kommentare: Oyster offers our small business the services we need to employ contractors for our software development from anywhere in the world that we choose to employ them, and makes the management and processing of payments to them easy, all at a fair price! If you're a small company trying to get started and grow, Oyster offers a great solution for utilizing contractors!

Oyster allowed us to expand our search and hire of contractors anywhere in the world. They take all the headache of billing, payment processing, foreign exchange conversions, tax form collection and most reporting required. We've elected to use developers primarily in the Americas, and have successfully employed contractors from Canada, Columbia, and the U.S.

Support response has been a bit slow at times, but we've been able to get all our questions and issues resolved. I thing they are getting better at delivering support.

Hiroyuki
Group Leader in Japan
Chemikalien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Utilize Oyster for employee's payment

Kommentare: We used this service because we needed to pay and manage the payroll of an employee in Portugal, a country very far from our base (Japan).We were very anxious, but by using Oyster, we were able to pay our employees without any major problems.

The ease of use of the platform and the quick and clear feedback when asking questions when you don't understand are very positive.

The payment term seems somewhat short. Especially in our case, it was shorter than other companies and we had a hard time with that.

Eanna
Global Talent Operations Lead in Irland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very efficient and reliable

Oyster does exactly what you want it to. Payroll and Benefits are handled easily and efficiently. With this sort of service, you only notice when it is not working and you just hope that everything functions as it should. I have had no problems with Oyster as a user since I began working in my current company, and would recommend it to my network

a mobile app would be nice as a way to submit expenses etc. support could be a little quicker

Arianna
Marketing Ops Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product!

Ease of use, caring team, consistent communication

The colors of the interface, duplicative info

Kemone
Chief Operations Officer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Product, Not Great

Kommentare: My overall experience is that Oyster is a good product with potential to be great. We've used competitors and this is more user friendly. The interface was the reason we primarily chose. Pricing is a little high for lack of certain features. I intend to stick with Oyster as they grow and improve.

I like how Oyster does the basics. Whatever you need from HR they do it.

I wish that their were more options to manually send payments to Oyster. A real time chat option would also be great.

Mike
HR Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great way to employee staff overseas

Kommentare: I have had an overall good experience. Once we got past implementation, it has been smooth sailing.

I love that it allows us to retain staff who are outside of the United States

Sometimes the currency exchange rates and how they will affect how much we pay, is unclear.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Payroll across boarders

Kommentare: Very easy way to expand your employee dynamic to more nations.

Is easy way to have employees across the world , prevent you form legal mistakes, paperwork and creates an easy way of controlling payroll to other countries. all expenses are Reported . Also great customer support.

Difficult some times to check the prefunding invoice and the settelment, would be better if there was one invoice every month

Marcin
Senior Software Engineer in Polen
Versorgungsunternehmen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Oyster user

- Easy to find necessary data - Very good customer support - All HR in one service

Documents could be ordered better- now all are in the same category.