Über Ribbet

Ribbet is an on-premise photo editing solution for collage creations that comes with pre-built templates and mutliple photo layouts.

Erfahre mehr über Ribbet

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Ribbet

4,0

Ribbet hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Ribbet bereits verwendet?

Kevin
Kevin
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ribbet is What Started My Journey to Success

Kommentare: I began years ago with this and upgraded to paid after a few years. I was able to create some amazing graphic designs and help people edit their precious art and photography there's really nothing bad to say. Though I use other products now, I always return to Ribbet for many reasons!

Firstly, the free version of it is amazing on both desktop and mobile. What you can do is brilliant! The pay version, which I had a couple of years, takes that greatness to a whole different level with so very many filters and things you can do, including creating your own images from scratch!

It's a lame thing but I didn't and don't like t pay for the software abilities that I can get free in GIMP, for example, or online free.

Gurvitch
Gurvitch
Digital Creator in Haiti
Design, Selbstständig

Love at first sight

Kommentare: It does help me make some changes on stock images before using them in my work.

This software really pays off when you take the time to use its features in your workflow. It even has a Desktop version!

Is there a way to connect it with other platforms? That would be a plus.

Ben
Ben
developer in Schweden
Internet, Selbstständig

Great image manipulation online!

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's great when you want to tweak an image for social media for instance. It's got lots of filters and variants of them to try out.

The ability to make collages of images is great! For instance one big image and multiple small to one side.

The file handling can be a bit confusing.

Coach in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

A great photo editor - with some awesome functionality.

Easy to upload and adjust different aspects of photos, not as powerful as photoshop, but very easy to use for anyone to jump in and change photos. There are quite a few options to adjust the photos and I have developed photos for my website, sales materials, and classes.

I wish there was a background removal function in the software, I need to take an image outside of Ribbet to remove the background, which is annoying.