Über MazumaGo

MazumaGo is a payment software that enables businesses to send and receive no-limit payments for a flat fee and track them in real-time

Erfahre mehr über MazumaGo

I have had some clients skeptical of using it because they aren't sure if they are protected.

Bewertungen zu MazumaGo

4,9

MazumaGo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 13 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Hast du MazumaGo bereits verwendet?

Spencer B.
Spencer B.
COO in Kanada

Quick and Easy!

5 letztes Jahr

Really nice UI, easy to navigate and use! Fees are very reasonable!

Overall it's a nice platform, I don't really have any complaints at this time!

Scott H.
Owner in Kanada

Going with MazumaGo

Kommentare: We are very pleased with the application / service being offered, definitely worth the time to check it out!

Easy to move between the different functions, consistent navigation between pages, business functionality being performed (accepting money from clients, sending money to our suppliers) meets a very real business need.

Missing features are under development, so what it's missing now for us (integration with quickbooks) will be available soon.

Karlie S.
Club Manager in Kanada
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Leaders of customer service and super user friendly.

Kommentare: MazumaGo has been an easy transition and once you use it a few times it is quiet user friendly. The constant updates and improvements have been great too.

The customer service is unreal. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always so quick to help and respond, I think out of all the services we use MazumaGo has the best customer service. The software is quiet user friendly and easy to use. For someone who is not an accountant this software is super user friendly and they are always making updates to improve and grow the services offered.

I would love if we could integrate MazumaGo with our membership platform, Nexudus. If there was an integration then I wouldn't have to manually match paid invoices anymore and it would keep us as clients as our company grows over the coming years. It would also be great if we could pause and edit/update payment plans rather than have to cancel then reissue a plan every-time someone makes a change to membership, etc.

Don M.
President in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great, easy to use product.

Kommentare: We use to product daily to pay our representatives and bill customers. Great experience so far.

The product is easy to use, easy to search for transactions, cancel transactions and our users find it a seemless experience. The product has also advance significantly since we became a user, which new functionality being added consistently.

Integration was no issue. Product improvement ideas are welcomed by the company and many of our suggestions have been implemented.

Corinne M.
Co-owner in Kanada
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quick and simple, you can't go wrong

Kommentare: My experience has been mostly positive. I am still hoping I can train my customer base but really I understand how it might not be the right fit for how they take care of their payables. If I end up only ever using it to pay bills it will still be a win. The customer service has been excellent and I really like the concept of the company. I have told other friends about MazumaGo because the service makes so much sense.

MazumaGo is super easy to use. I started by using it to pay our vendors. The account set up on my end was fast and easy. I then spoke to one of our vendors and they said it was straightforward and simple on their end as well. Since I am usually on my computer at the time, I can see a payment that is due and have it paid and done within a minute. Saving time from writing the cheque, posting it, and then getting it from my desk to the mailbox on time. Their fee per use is very fair as well. A cheque, envelope and stamp cost about the same amount of money not including my time, energy and gas to post it. It just makes the entire process simple.

My hope was that I would improve my cashflow by receiving payments quicker and reducing or eliminating cc payments and fees. Unfortunately I have had very few customers pay using MazumaGo. They are still either mailing a cheque or requesting cc payment. Also, since the software does not currently integrate, I am using the link to paste into the invoice message of my accounting software which is a little more time consuming.

Evan R.
Financial Analyst in Kanada
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MazumaGo is an awesome payments solution

Kommentare: MazumaGo is now our default method for paying contractors. The interface is simple and processing payments does not take long at all. It is about as fast as sending an e-transfer and has no restrictions of being able to only move limited amounts of money each week.

MazumaGo is very user-friendly and easy to use. Having no transaction limit or limit per transaction makes it a perfect solution for businesses to save time when paying their contractors.

Unfortunately, it is not yet possible to send money in other currencies or to countries outside of Canada.

Melissa F.
Office Manager in Kanada
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mazumago experience

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very professional and always available if help is needed

It’s very easy to use. Being able to send or receive unlimited amounts of funds it’s a huge part of this

I have found nothing negative about this product. We are a small business so use it for paying trades and receiving monies from clients.

James D.
Founder in Kanada

Much needed software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very pleasant, would recommened!

It's easy and simple. I always hear others talk about how they solve their money routing problems and say "You should try MazumaGo! They have already solved this"

No support for multiple companies (yet).

Mikaela M.
Accounting in Kanada

Mazuma

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Its great for fast and efficient payment with my customers

I like how easy it is to use and how quickly I can get a link to my clients

Lindsay S.
Controller in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

MazumaGo is great! Convenient and great supplemental option for payment processing

Kommentare: Really great - convenient, easy to use

It is so easy to use, great support and gives our customers the option to decide how they want to pay. It saves time for us and I love not having to collect financial details from customers, and they love it too!

It is a great software - looking forward to additional options in the future including reduced pricing for larger batches.

Annie G.
Admin in Kanada

Annie's Review~

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Support has been very helpful in the past, which is real nice.

I request payments and make payments with MazumaGo. I find these two processes are simple enough and convenient.

I just use the system and I did not set it up and actually am unaware of the cost of this program and so the comparison to other programs and price points I am not able to review. Out of the two things I do with MazumaGo, I do not have negative things to say.

Jamie W.
President in Kanada
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform to help with vendor payments

Kommentare: Overall very happy to have this as a payment option when we need it.

We have several vendors that we have typically paid with a wire transfer for larger amounts. MazumaGo is a cheaper and easier alternative than what the banks can offer us.

Some vendors do not like the delay in payments for lower value amounts that can be sent via e-transfer, but it has not been a major issue.

James A.
Partner in Kanada
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great platform for payments!

Very easy to make and track payments. Requesting and receiving payments looks equally easy.

Delay in payments landing in recipients account.