Über DoorDash

DoorDash ist eine Online-Lösung für Lebensmittellieferungen, die Restaurants und Kunden Lieferung und Abholung auf Abruf bietet.

Erfahre mehr über DoorDash

It integrates with Toasttab and makes my job easier.

I think this can hurt both software's as if the restaurant I want to eat from isn't on the app, I will just use the other applications.

Bewertungen zu DoorDash

4,0

DoorDash hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 155 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DoorDash bereits verwendet?

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Program Analyst in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

DoorDash

Kommentare: DoorDash is very beneficial when you do not have a lot of time to cook or want to eat on the go. They are adding new restaurants often and now even added convenience stores. Definitely encourage to give them a try!

The software is very easy to use and create pickup or delivery orders. It breaks things down by category and includes deals nearby, this is a nice feature to encourage someone who might otherwise not order unless they were going receive a discount.

The only issue I have run into is that it said my order was being prepared and never updated but it was actually ready at the restaurant.

Ilana
Artistic Director in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

DoorDash is fun and reliable

Kommentare: I have had a great experience using this app. I would definitely recommend it.

Their network of deliverers is vast, especially in a city the size of Phoenix, and it's easy to find a taker almost every order. The app has useful filters like "open now" and "near me", and it tells you about how long you'll wait for your food before you even order.

I get frustrated sometimes that the recommendations are repetitive and off-base. Sometimes, but not always. I've discovered some real gems.

Samantha
Independent contractor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dashing thru

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with door dash compared to the other delivery options is by far the best. I've had nothing but great experiences.

The customer support is very helpful and the timelines of ordering to when order arrives is awesome, never have to wait too long .

They don't have many drivers in the late night hours.

Rudy
Managing Director in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dash away your hunger on Doordash

Kommentare: It helps order from little known restaurants. The app also works well, and doesn't freeze like some of the others.

All the restaurants available on it. It has the restaurants you can find on the other apps and them some! I am of Haitian descent and they were the only app that had some Haitian restaurants in Queens, NY when I wanted to order food for my mother who still lives near those restaurants.

It's a pretty good app in terms of features and functionality, BUT it does not give you deals like Uber Eats does. When I used to live in Jersey City Uber Eats gave me promotions, and TONS of restaurants that had "Buy One Get One" free. I lived in those free meals throughout the Pandemic! It legit helped survive financially during those difficult months.

Alexander
Managing Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DoorDash is a convinient way to get your food and groceries delivered to your door.

Kommentare: Overall I have had a positive experience and 9 out of 10 times the delivery was completed without any issues.

DoorDash is a convenient and relatively affordable option to get restaurant food and groceries delivered to your door. Overall I had a positive experience with very few exceptions using the DoorDash over the last few years.

Sometimes the items show as being available on the app but after the order is placed there is a notification that the grocery or restaurant food item is not available.

Tayeb
CEO in Kanada
Design, Selbstständig

Best meals and groceries delivery on the market

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have been using DoorDash for a few years now, the experience so far is better than other competitors. I frequently receive offers and discount codes via email as an incentive to order and it is appreciated. Highly recommend if the service is available near you.

- Fast and affordable deliveries. - A large variety of products and gifts now available for delivery. - Great customer service, if something went wrong, they usually make it right.

- Sometimes you might get a wrong item if the store made a mistake, I received the wrong drink a few times just because the restaurant no longer had what I ordered. - Dasher car occasionally remains still and delivery time can be slightly delayed.

Tommy
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Door Dash Is the best but pricey

Kommentare: Its been good an bad but food can be cold sometimes i dont like that

The ease of getting your food brought to you anywhere you might be if you are handicapped old sick etc everyone can get food delivered

The price they charge is outrageous they take advantage of the driver delivery workers they get nothibg for pay and they are punished for not taking every order even if its a terrible order

Nicky
Independent Stylist in USA
Textilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Delivery has never been on time.

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have easy experiences ordering food, but never a great experience. My food is incorrect, hours late, or refused to refund.

I like that I can choose from different stores for delivery.

I think it is unfair that DoorDash tells you when your food will deliver and still haven’t assigned a driver I waited 3 1/3 hrs for delivery and DoorDash wouldn’t refund my money. Then another time it let me order from a store that was closed. The driver told me. I couldn’t get a refund until the next day when the store was open. That’s not fair.

Kathleen
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DoorDash

Kommentare: It’s always been good. Minus some small issues overall it’s still useable for all end users.

The ease of access for both driver and customer. Overall functional platform with minor issues.

The idea they employ where they believe that awarding good behavior with additional opportunities to work is a reward at alll.

Rohan
Reviewer in Indien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Doordash delivery

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like that it is easy to choose things and add them to my cart. It is also very convenient and helpful for me in ny busy days

I don't like that most of the places are very expensive as I have to pay so much for chicken sandwiches but overall quality is good

Alexis
Owner of AER'S APPAREL in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A LOT OF CHARGES!

Kommentare: Overall my experience with DoorDash has been okay, over the time that I've been using it I have had a couple of incidents where I've had to call customer service for a refund of my money because the Dasher didn't bring all of my food or either the restaurant messed something up with my order. Other than that I never get my food cold, I always get it on time and the food's good when I get it and the Dashers are usually really nice.

What I like most about DoorDash is that it's very accessible. I can order online or through their app. Also I always receive my order within 40 minutes of ordering, which isn't too bad. I like that they have each restaurant's full menu that they offer accessible to the customer. I also like that I can leave reviews on my delivery driver.

What I least like about DoorDash is the taxes and fees that they apply on your delivery. I would spend like $15 on my food then I would get to the checkout and see my total and the details that come along with the total and my taxes and fees would be like $6. Not including the delivery fee which is most the time around $4. So I would be sitting there at the checkout page with $10 worth of extra charges plus my $15 of my food charges. So all together I'm spending $25 on doordash, which is way too much for me.

cat
general manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

door dash is amazing

Kommentare: it has been awesome, it has made us gain a lot of guests and get our name out there a lot more.

the most impactful thing is being able to expand our company and reaching more customers whenever they need their Jamba smoothie fix.

i cant really think of any negatives, but sometimes having orders placed right up until the last minute and then the driver doesnt actually show up till after were closed but thats probably an 'us' thing

Garrett
Director of Operations in USA
Verpackung und Container, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The top food service delivery app

The product is very user friendly. the order tracking is very clear and easy to follow. Pricing is transparent.

Some times it does gets costly but with a subscription you can keep the cost down.

Don
Sr. Director of IT in USA
Restaurants, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

CHG Review

Kommentare: Overall experience with doordash has been good. Customer service is a little slow. Pricing is a little high.

Like the ability to add online ordering for customers especially during the COVID pandemic. Assisted when closing down dining rooms

Have issues with 86d items causing problems and orders getting cancelled which causes some issues for our customers

Ayaz
Director of Operations in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Another Avenue for increased revenue

Kommentare: AS of today the only con is the merchant portal.

Compatibility to our current POS system.

Having to navigate through the Merchant Portal to find pertinent information

Amanda
Professional Liability Claims Representative at Sedgwick in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Convenience is Nice but not Without it's Pitfalls.

Kommentare: I use Doordash but only when time is too hectic to pick up myself. It's a bit overpriced so it's only an occasional use.

The convenience is nice to have. The ability is have food delivered is great.

The higher prices on top on all the other charges isn't fun, The slow waits at times are great. the lack of customization.

Burton
Independant Contractor in USA
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

DoorDash? Yes Please!

Kommentare: 100% satisfaction. A must try for those who haven't yet.

Ease of access and user friendly interface were well thought out. It's my go-to when I need my order in a "dash."

I honestly have no complaints. Way to go DoorDash!

Dheerasara
Quality Assurance Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy food

Kommentare: Very happy

Easily order whatever food we want, Time saving. No need to go out in pandemic times. user friendly, has a good customer complain service. Very good with dash pass.

Sometimes pictures of food are missing. It is better to have food pictures all the time so customers can select food easily.

Malcolm
Design Director in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I love being a Dasher and a Dashee!

Whether I'm ordering from DoorDash or working as a "Dasher", I love it. The accessibility and ease of this app on my phone is great. Jumping on to work + awareness of promotions and peak times makes driving for and making quick supplemental income between my design jobs a breeze. It's been incredibly helpful so far. Plus, who doesn't love being able to order from so many different places in one app?

There isn't always an option to refer other drivers, but I get that! If they currently need them, why would they promote it? I'm working on getting 3 of my friends to join, and we were hoping they'd be able to use a referral code, but it's alright!

Dawn
Group Fitness Instructor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A convenient way to have food delivered.

Kommentare: I am a Flight Attendant, so sometimes when I don't feel like going out to eat, or didn't bring enough food for the trip, or even just having a taste for something else, I can easily use this app to have my meal delivered & most of the time it's a great option. Sometimes it's a little more expensive than I would like, but it's worth the convenience.

I like that DoorDash is available in just about every city & state depending where the drivers are located. It's easy to use & order from the specific places that are offered in that area.

Sometimes it takes a while for the food to be delivered or they take it to the wrong place, etc. So there is definitely some room for human error when using this app.

Santino
Account Executive in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

DoorDash Review

DoorDash is incredible to use to quickly and efficiently pull up close by restaurants that will deliver food at the snap of a finger

I wish more restaurants would use DoorDash so sometimes you are limited in terms of food options

Jazzmen
CEO in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Food Fab

I love that I can order anything i need at hand takeout, home essentials and now regular shopping. Everything is convenient.

That the driver do not double check orders.

Aaron
Actuary in USA
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

DashPass for the Win!

Wow! The convenience with this app is out of this world! I no longer need to step aside to get food.

UPCHARGES! ARGH! Some restaurants have high upcharges so beware!

Neeraja
Student in Indien
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to order food

Kommentare: Overall I think DoorDash is great since it is convenient and easy to access.

It is easy to order food whenever you want. It has a broad range of restaurants. Its got good customer service.

All food items don't have pictures and it is difficult to figure out what the dish looks like. It also has a lot of charges at checkout.

Erin
Dasher in USA
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Organized and Efficient

I like most how the software shows you the approximate miles you will travel if you accept a DoorDash order.

I like least how it can be challenging to decline an offer after arriving at the restaurant. If there is a very long wait, Dashers should be able to decline the order after initially accepting it.