Filtern nach:

Über Adobe Acrobat DC

Create, edit, convert, share, and sign PDF documents.

Erfahre mehr über Adobe Acrobat DC

Hari P.
Hari P.
IT Manager in Nepal
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best PDF editor in the market

Kommentare: It absolutely love using Adobe Acrobat DC. It makes my job a lot easier and boosts my productivity.

Editing your PDF file becomes much easier with Adobe Acrobat DC. Exporting files and changing formats are hassle-free with adobe. Sending Electronic Signature has also been simplified exponentially with Adobe Acrobat DC. It connects with adobe creative cloud service where we can purchase its license and unlock all the features but can also be used for free with the basic features.

Sometimes the scanner doesn't recognize the texts or misinterprets it. And the premium pricing is a problem for people with weaker financial status.

Allan K.
Research Officer in Ghana
internationale Angelegenheiten, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

A very complete and total PDF solution

Kommentare: Adobe Acrobat has been a very useful tool for me and my team. It allows us to collaborate seamlessly in working together to edit documents. We no longer have to contend with document formatting challenges we face when we collaborate to edit document in Word. There has been an overall improvement in document consistency and turn around time since we began using Acrobat for most of our pdf needs.

Adobe Acrobat offers a complete and total package for working with pdf files. One of my favorite features in Acrobat is the ability to edit text directly in the original document without even needing to struggle to identify the source font because the program is smart And powerful enough to do all that for you.

The product license issues and frequent update notifications that never seem to go away can be very distressing. And it’s also a bit more expensive. But I guess it’s worth it for the quality it offers.

Robert R.
Robert R.
Systems Administrator in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Feature rich but more expensive than most small/med businesses need

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall Acrobat has been a solid product. Users are familiar with the product, the menu is intuitive and the product is solid. The only issue I have is the monthly costs when comparing to user needs. The old 'Standard' and 'Pro' licensing created a lower cost effective option but this doesn't present an option anymore.

Acrobat DC is feature rich with functions like secure digital signature. It is the standard product for PDF management.

The subscription model can be more costly if the user isn't a heavy PDF editor. If the user needs only basic PDF function I would look for another product.

Andrew T.
Andrew T.
Designer & Editor in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good for building documents and e-signing important documents.

I like being able to fill out important government and work forms and security in some are good to ensure documents are safe from hackers getting vulnerable information. I like merging documents and pages as well as exporting binders of multiple pages.

I don't like some of the add new text features can be hard to place the text in the correct placement on the pages at times. E-signing can be difficulte as well. Also get some errors when trying to edit certain types of pdf documents.

Ronnie T.
CEO in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Creating and Collecting Gone Wild

Kommentare: We don’t have staff dedicated to using Acrobat DC on a daily basis. This is because the benefits of the software allow us to spend minimal time creating documents and forms, which can then be easily distributed to the proper recipients. We may not use it every day, but that is only because it works so well. The creation of forms that previously took hours of tweaking and changing only to come out less than perfect is now a simple procedure that our staff can complete without spending inordinate amounts of time trying to “figure out” what to do.

Adobe Acrobat DC has been a vital addition to our office. It integrates seamlessly into our current work environment to the point that many staff members do not even realize that we are using it. For the staff members who do use it, their unanimous response is that there will be an uprising if we cancel the subscription to the software. The ability to edit PDFs, create dynamic forms for client questionnaires, collect esignatures, and utilize OCR makes it a necessity for many departments. The staff that create the forms love the ability to easily create forms quickly that can then be distributed amongst the staff. The staff that send out the applications rave on the features that allow them to collect signatures and collate data in a fraction of the time it previously took. We don’t look at Adobe as a software program but as an employee—and one that works more efficiently at a lower cost.

Our clients who are not computer savvy seem to be averse to using Adobe Reader DC to fill out documentation. Having an interface option that resembles other popular word processors would ease that burden, but it is by no means a deal-breaker when it comes to evaluating whether to retain our license.

Amy H.
Amy H.
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A+ for Acrobat

Kommentare: I love Adobe, starting with Acrobat for my document processing and team collaboration. Then there are a slew of various other tools they offer to be your own little fairy for projects work centered

Adobe Acrobat is an amazing software platform that starts with the best document processing software made. Hands down the easiest fastest and most functional of all document processing software that is available

There are no cons here. I have nothing negative to say about Adobe

Ryan H.
Ryan H.
HR Manager in Pakistan
Grafikdesign, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Acrobat is Your Best Friend to Deal with PDF Docs

Kommentare: Overall, it has been a good experience with Adobe Acrobat DC. Brand Guidelines are one of our main products that we create for our clients. In most cases, we get requests to made different changes. Adobe comes in handy to leave comments and notes to edit content and make changes. I believe it is fair to say that Adobe has made a great difference in improving our work.

Leaving comments and notes on PDF files is the most liked option for me. My work involves checking various PDF documents for corrections and improvement. Adobe Acrobat DC is easy to work with. It allows to open, view, and edit multiples files. It is pretty easy to leave comments and highlight them in different colors. Likewise, adding notes in images files is not difficult. I use Adobe Acrobat DC mostly for adding comments and notes and I love everything about it.

I used free version before and it didn't give me access to all the tools and features. Moreover, editing text in the pdf document can be tricky sometimes. I messed up the format and setting while tying to edit text. It's hard to match the fonts, as well.

Kwabena A.
Kwabena A.
REGISTERED NURSE in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

BEST READING APPLICATION

Kommentare: Great experience and my go to reader at any point in time

Very Easy to use and deploy on so many platforms. Reading becomes very flexible by allowing easy navigation as well as in reading word search.

Other properties can only be assessed using the paid version like being able to edit a PDF file. Paying is through monthlysubscriptions

Mariam A.
Mariam A.
Sales Manager in Georgien
Bankwesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

The best way to work with pdf files

Kommentare: Adobe Acrobat DC allows us to swiftly and simply fill out and sign PDF forms, as well as amend and return PDF documents to clients and partners through email. As a result, the software increases our efficiency while also improving the client experience. Over the medium and long term, we anticipate the software application will assist decrease printing and courier expenses. Adobe is a must-have for both official and personal use due to day-to-day duties. Its storage features, in particular, have made it on my list of must-have apps.

I enjoy how simple it is to use, how many useful tools it has, how papers can be updated, how electronic signatures can be added, how you can clip photographs, add documents, and divide them, and how each tool is simple to use. They also make your regular tasks a lot simpler. I believe that each new version is far superior to the previous one, since it adapts to the contemporary demands of office job and education. The ability to quickly alter documents, including adding and changing information (text or pictures), inserting electronic signatures, rearranging pages, and connecting and splitting documents. Furthermore, it is software that has never caused me any issues while viewing PDF files (it displays any format correctly) and allows me to quickly check the certifications of the papers I get.

While editing documents, the location of test components might shift, making it difficult to reposition them. It also fails to correctly render the font of new edits. On many features, there isn't enough marketing and documentation. It may also be made to be a bit cheaper. There are a variety of features available, depending on how they are used. It's a little difficult to go back and forth between these functions. There are certain problems with text scanning that cause some characters to be misinterpreted. The cost of Adobe Acrobat DC licence is slightly greater, and the free version provides very restricted functionality to the user. Apart from that, the features, facilities, and user compatibility are excellent.

Irfan K.
Irfan K.
Broadcast Engineer in Pakistan
Rundfunkmedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Create and Edit PDF files Without Hassle

Kommentare: Adobe Acrobat is an essential tool that we use all the time. Our program schedules are prepared in PDF and it is also used to compile advertisements plans. We need to revisit these documents and make many changes after the first draft is created, and it's all done in Adobe Acrobat. It is also used to view and print documents. Over the past several years, Adobe has had a positive impact on our business and played its part in the overall growth cycle.

Adobe Acrobat Reader is an excellent software to view PDF files. It lets you save your documents on Cloud and view them from anywhere. Once a document is opened in the application, you can directly send it to email, or take out prints. Adobe Acrobat has a great repertoire of helpful tools. Using its easy interface, you can create a PDF, combine files, organize forms and pages, edit documents, export single pages or multiple pages, and enhance your documents with rich media. Document review options are simply awesome. Adding comments and notes, highlighting text in different colors are the most used features at my company. I particularly love the side-by-side comparison feature that immensely helps with my work.

It is a bit pricey as we have also used Fixit Reader to do a similar job. Moreover, learning how to use Adobe Acrobat for its full benefits, is a tedious job. Some of my colleagues can't put their finger on Acrobat finding it quite messy and complicated. Nevertheless, everyone for their own.

Raj K.
DGM Marketing in Indien
Metallabbau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Gold Standard For Documents

Kommentare: You can view, annotate, sign, and print documents created in PDF format. It does its job perfectly with several outstanding features. I think the premium pricing is the only limiting factor for this piece of software.

1. It is a perfect tool for viewing and printing PDF documents, ideal for sharing business-related information. 2. You can request signatures from other users or sign the document to verify its contents. You can fill and sign as per document requirements, helping collect information from different users. 3. The document cloud feature lets you save your PDF files on remote servers for easy retrieval anytime. You can access documents shared by you, shared by others, scans saved by you in Adobe Scan, and all online PDF docs by signing in to a free account. 4. It lists recently accessed files in the recent tab, helping you locate a specific file quickly. 5. You can zoom in on files without distorting the contents. There are several navigation tools for easy file viewing, especially relevant for large files. 6. When you print a file, you have a lot of flexibility to increase size, margins, print in reverse, print odd or even pages. You can print in poster style, booklet style, or multiple pages, especially relevant for large pictures and brochures. 7. The help section lets you go through complete tutorials to learn its various features. 8. Security features like passwords, digital signatures, and encryption set high standards for competing products. 9. You can upgrade to other versions to edit and convert your documents to different formats, join or split documents. That saves you a lot of time. 10. It works across different hardware and software platforms. You can use the mobil

1. Its premium pricing may dissuade a particular section of users who are anyway getting cheaper options elsewhere. 2. The free version does not offer the most basic and functional features like editing and join/split options which is disappointing for most users.

Aaron P.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Powerful PDF editing, but very expensive

4 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Editing/annotating PDF's is a vital need for many individuals and especially businesses. While Acrobat DC is a great tool, its price can be quite prohibitive. As such, while using Acrobat DC is in and of itself a good experience, when taking into consideration its price, Acrobat DC ends up as a subpar experience.

Adobe Acrobat DC is an incredibly powerful PDF editor, supporting pretty much every feature you can imagine when it comes to PDF editing. These features include basic tools, such as deleting/adding/reordering pages, and adding annotations to more advanced functions such as editing existing text, deleting elements on the page, and creating fillable forms. Fillable forms in particular is a very powerful tool, with Acrobat attempting to automatically detect form fields within a PDF. In addition, Acrobat DC supports digital signatures. allowing you to edit vast majorities of a PDF including existing text. You can create fillable forms from an existing PDF that does not have fillable forms.

The main downside to Acrobat DC is its price - $15/month in perpetuity. For a program that is designed to do one thing (and it does that one thing quite well), $15/month is quite expensive. Furthermore, Acrobat DC's interface is extremely dense and can be hard to navigate. Finally, creating fillable forms can be a lesson in frustration when Acrobat's auto form detection fails.r

Luba S.
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Excellence does not come cheap

5 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: The ability to quickly create pdf's from scratch, converted from photoshop files, MS word documents and even web pages (see caveat) is pretty life changing. We have been paying for Creative Cloud for ages and only last year realized that Acrobat was part of the package.

Acrobat is kind of the gold standard - what with inventing pdf and everything. My favorite and most used feature is its seamless integration for the Adobe creative package which also includes photoshop, indesign, and illustrator. As a wholesale art and design firm, we are constantly creating customized catalogs and look books for prospective customers. Acrobat makes it incredibly easy to generate a unique wholesale catalog, tear sheet and order form using a combination of images and documents created in other Adobe products.

One thing that is missing that should be part of the Adobe software is the ability to create a long single-page PDF from a web page web page. Right now, when I bring over text from our online store, there is a page break that shows up every time Adobe recognizes an end of viewable screen. This makes a document that should only be two or three pages long ... turn into a small book. It's annoying that I have to manually undo the page breaks every single time. Adobe should recognize and eliminate that problem.

Political Scientist in Argentinien
Staatsverwaltung, Selbstständig

Find that go-to pdf reader

5 vor 3 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I'm very sensible to light themed programs due to a visual condition, being able to modify settings and preferences to create a darker theme made me extremely happy, i was able to rely on this software to read several hours a day without eye strain.

I believe that adobe has at least to huge strengths, the first one is the user experience, i find really comfortable to use the program, scroll down progressively and even find words, highlight text or fit in different ways the pages. What's more, this software comes with great document management and security, since it provides encryption and passwords for files and various formats at the same time.

Document editing on Adobe feels limited, signatures and fillings could be improved since the free version is kind of limited.

Allen A.
Allen A.
English Teacher in Türkei
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

great app for the teachers

Kommentare: ADOBE Acrobat Reader DC is nothing but a primary PDF reader and editor for me that helps me to do my job as a teacher especially when I use sharing screen ADOBE Acrobat reader makes my desktop into a whiteboard with smart tools to annotate and edit my text. My clients are so happy to see me use this tool as my main and primary software.

There are a lot of things I like to mention here such as the reliability and security of this app. It allows me to store, view, and edit the given files in comparison with other PDF readers Adobe is more smooth and is equipped with better tools. It helps me to turn the pages, Zoom in / out tools with soft and smooth UI that allows a user like me to enjoy working with it .

Not much just these days Adobe has become the biggest part of every business I wish we could have more options on their promotional campaign during the year for having discounts on the product not just for Adobe reader but for Photoshop too.

Jude M.
Design Consultant in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Fashion design consultant's useful communication tool, Adobe Acrobat!

Kommentare: When showing clients work, each file I create in Adobe Acrobat is tailored specifically to the needs of the customer. Even though I have a website, I find it's too broad and not focused enough. With Acrobat, I am able import, edit and create my PDF files easily. My clients can receive and view the file either as an attachment or link

One of the main reasons I use Adobe Acrobat is the ease of use by client. They can easly open the file and view the attachment and navigate throughout the file. With Adobe Acrobat I can produce PDF files that are specifically tailored to the needs of the customer.

Sometimes files can become too big. When working with files that have large amounts of text it can be cumbersome to move around some of the parts. There are other alternatives to Acrobat that do not require a subscription. Before you were able to purchase off the shelf, now you need to purchase a monthly subscription.

Ajinkya mohan D.
Structural Engineer in USA
Tiefbau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The Classic PDF reader and editor.

Kommentare: I have been using Adobe Acrobat DC since my undergraduate degree days to view and edit PDF. I have been a working professional for the last 7 years and have used the software almost everyday. It would be really difficult to imagine a day without it. At some point I did not have access to my computer and the PC I was using did not have Adobe. I had to do everything on the 3rd party website and it was just a huge pain. I am extremely happy with Adobe Acrobat and would definitely recommend it to everyone.

It's the oldest software for using with PDF and only has gotten better over the years with the addition of digital signatures, fillable form fields, editor, markups. The best part I liked about the software was the simplicity of the user interface. You can find everything you need with just a click, it's the best. Even though I have Bluebeam Revu with much more features I still use Adobe for its simplicity.

As far as simple document markup is concerned Adobe works great but it's lacking functionality similar to Bluebeam Revu. I would like to see a feature similar to Bluebeam Revu Tool chest wherein I can combine a few markups and use it as a default as and when required.

Syazila R.
Syazila R.
Information Technology Assistant in Malaysia
Öl & Energie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Acrobat is the best

Kommentare: Adobe Acrobat is the first PDF reader that i have use, but since some of the feature that i need is unavailable in this software, i had to switch it to other software.

I really like with how light is this software to be running on my computer. It almost use none of the RAM resource, no matter how many PDF document that i am open using this software. The page separator and merger is really critical for me to arranging the PDF files.

It is too bad that this software has no OCR feature that will really helpful in editing a physical document text that has been scanned into digital form. It will be a great additional if they have it.

Brian H.
Assistant Director in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The industry leader still leads, but leaves much to be desired.

Kommentare: We use Adobe because we have to use Adobe. It offers everything we need when working with PDFs, though it's often frustrating.

We use Adobe because we've always used Adobe. We've tried other programs to create and edit PDFs, but we keep coming back to Adobe because it offers all the options needed. The interface is familiar to users, though few actually like it.

Many aspects of the user interface aren't user-friendly. Options are set in side panes and not available by right-clicking like most users would expect. Bulk-edits to fields (text fields, forms fields, etc.) often aren't possible, and it takes a lot of clicks to complete what should be simple tasks, especially when trying to make document-wide changes.

Freelance Writer in Indien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

My go-to tool for reading and editing PDFs!

Kommentare: Adobe Acrobat Reader is so easy to use! The best part of using this tool is that I don't have to download each and every file I receive online. I simply have to click on it and the tool takes care of the rest by opening the file in another tab. In addition to this, the ability to highlight parts of the document, take notes, convert the files into various formats are all big problem solvers! I have tried one or two other PDF readers on my phone temporarily but nothing compares to the ease of use Adobe Reader provides with its interface. I would recommend it to anyone who deals with a lot of documents on a daily basis.

This is the only PDF reader I have been using since the beginning. It's very easy to use and comes with a lot of great features. It's a great tool to read, manage and edit documents. Features like signing PDFs, highlighting text, make notes, and converting PDFs into any other format are lifesavers and have made all my day-to-day tasks so much easier, especially now when I have to work from home.

I'm not a very advanced user of this tool so every feature so far has been helpful to me and I have absolutely no complaints about it.

Soumya jyoti B.
Manager - IT in Indien
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Feature packed PDF editor / manager for everyday use

Kommentare: Overall, it has been a really nice software which till date served its purpose in our day-to-day operations and has been quite handy for mainly file conversion to and from pdf to other formats and sharing and managing them. We have been using many products from Adobe and has been quite satisfied from support or issue resolution point as well.

First thing is that the software comes from the house of Adobe which in itself brings a host of benefits like best in class support, greatly user friendly and intuitive interface, and clean focused labels for precise usage and features. Right from converting files to PDF, scanning, editing and rearranging pages, signing them, sharing them, creating or filling forms and collect responses etc., this poses an important role in entire life cycle of many documents and files and comes extremely usable even on day to day purpose.

Everything seems to perfectly curated to match most recent needs yet OCR feature can be improved to recognize different fonts and designs for more satisfaction and easier document management.

George J.
IT Support in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Adobe is a premium product

Kommentare: Adobe is great, except for the periodic subscription check... too annoying to live with.

Best in class for everything it does, and I've used a lot of PDF editors.

There is some anti-piracy feature that periodically checks your subscription status I guess... regardless makes you login to your Adobe account from time to time, for no reason that I can figure, but at the most inconvenient times. For example I was sharing my screen in a meeting, and when I tried to open a pdf it prompted me to log in to Adobe. I don't memorize my Adobe password... so had to open my password list infront of everyone, and then it sent me an email confirmation code that I also had to open infront of everyone. That is the last day I used Adobe Acrobat... had to pay a $29.99 dollar fee to cancel as a nice exiting poke in the eye.

Glenn C.
Strategic Communications Specialist in Philippinen
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The OG PDF designer

Kommentare: While I sometimes use other apps to create my pdfs, I still consider Acrobat an essential part of my Adobe Suite. Like my dad, he may be slow but dependable when you need him.

Acrobat has been my go-to app for creating and designing pdfs for years now. While it hasn't aged fairly well in terms of functionality and ease of use, it is still the reliable and dependable app I use for pdfs.

In my computer, it is SLOW. Sometimes it is so slow that I just make my pdfs in Google Docs. Also sometimes the pdf elements are difficult to edit so I have to go back to Illustrator and redesign it there, then export it again. Takes time and effort.

Alejandro S.
Alejandro S.
Engineer in Ecuador
Öl & Energie, Selbstständig

Adobe Acrobat DC, the best software to view PDF files

5 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: In general, my experience with Acrobat has been very good, all the books and standards in PDF format that I use in my work I open with this software.
Years ago I was able to use the PRO version and it was very useful in my work, since I had to scan and gather a large number of documents and although the files could have more than 500 pages, the program's compression options allowed having files of acceptable sizes without losing quality

For me, Acrobat Reader is the best software to view PDF files on the PC, although there are many other alternatives, I would not change the free version of Acrobat for another. Although the PRO version of Acrobat is very complete and allows the creation and editing of PDF files, that monthly or annual payment is only justified if you are going to take advantage of it.

The main disadvantage of Acrobat DC Pro is the monthly payment, it is too expensive for someone who is only going to use it sporadically, to gather files or sign documents

Stefani S.
Owner in Kanada
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic for Small Businesses!

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Its been so helpful as a small business owner and made us more professional. It also integrates with my Gmail, so I can send files off easily. It is fantastic and even the emails pop up as I type them in.

This is a must have for any small business, the ease and functions it can do can save you SO much time as a professional! I am able to edit docs, save them, sign them, share them for signing, create forms, and so much more!

The only thing I do not like is that when you click something at the side you then cannot touch the document and need to click close at the top, I wish you could just click and it closed it - its a lot to move your mouse all the way to the top right - its frustrating.