Adobe Acrobat DC Erfahrungen

Über Adobe Acrobat DC

Create, edit, convert, sign, and combine documents with Adobe’s all-in-one PDF and e-signature solution.

Erfahre mehr über Adobe Acrobat DC

It connects with adobe creative cloud service where we can purchase its license and unlock all the features but can also be used for free with the basic features.

It consumes a lot of RAM, it does not have a free option and it is difficult to work with pdf texts because they are perceived as images.

Bewertungen zu Adobe Acrobat DC

Adobe Acrobat DC hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 580 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Adobe Acrobat DC bereits verwendet?

Mohamed
Mohamed
Electrical Site Engineer in Ägypten
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Acrobat DC is Giant for dealing with files, editing texts, modifying images, and many features

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The most influential features are editing images and texts, in addition to the many options in the program that facilitate the user to use and save time and effort, yes the product is easy to use, integration with my existing business processes is easy.

There are no features that I may feel that I am missing when using or how much they have been improved. The developers are creative and do not want the user to think of any feature unless they have already added it. It is great, there are no aspects of the product that are difficult to use, integration with my work processes was easy.

Director of Marketing in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Acrobat DC - Your one-stop shop for creating, editing, and organizing PDF documents.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Adobe Acrobat DC is my go-to software for creating, editing, organizing, and signing PDF documents. It's easy to rearrange pages and edit text or add comments.

Once you sign a document you can't make any changes even if you were the original creator of the PDF. I have run into problems with this after signing forms and then needing to make changes after the fact.

Docente asociado in Venezuela

Handling PDF formatted documents with greater versatility as a word processor

Kommentare: This tool has been successful in my professional life, since most of the interaction with documents for the generation and presentation of reports uses an Adobe Acrobat DC as main means, the inclusion of these new features allows to facilitate the review and highlight the most important ideas. important or the most common mistakes in a job, as well as the ability to customize a job in such a way as to prevent the plagiarism of the document.

The most interesting of this version are the new properties that range from its innovative presentation and appearance, to the possibility of creating notes and underlining ideas that highlight comments we make to the text we are reading, the Acrobat Reader DC program also allows you to incorporate our electronic signature documents or your initials and send the form electronically tool that persnalizes and improves the development and intellectual property also uses intelligent auto-filling that allows to simplify and increase the speed of the work that is done. Finally it is highlighted that by working with this program you can facilitate the storage of documents on the Adobe Document Cloud, Box, Dropbox and Microsoft OneDrive platforms, thus increasing the possibility of safeguarding and sharing our work, it should be noted that this version passes Directly from PDF to Word files directly something that is very positive.

The installation of the program usually takes too long and the file in my opinion could be less heavy, also to work optimally must be the PC or mobile phone connected to the Internet and the latest version of the program must be updated , on the other hand, the options assistant can be optimized to provide the user with greater resources when producing or editing a document from the PC, other difficulties of the program can be found in the MENU when we go to our PRFERENCES, there to be able to optimize the program and improve the work experience requires a certain level of office management, being to my trial a complicated situation to handle between the user with little experience in handling PDF and the facilities presented by the Acrobat Reader file DC in this new presentation.

Adam
Director, Service Delivery in USA

Quick and easy means to create and edit PDFs

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I am very happy with Adobe Acrobat DC. I will continue to use it gathering daily signatures from my team

I needed a tool that enabled me to convert MS Excel spreadsheets into a PDF that I could edit and then easily distribute to my team for signatures at the end of each work day. This application checked all of those boxes.

The application can sometimes run fairly slow, depending on the size of the document you are converting.

Bojana
freelancer in Serbien
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Adobe Acrobat DC The Best PDF Editor for Personal and Professional Use

Kommentare: My overall experience with Adobe Acrobat DC is more than great. As a graphic designer and creator of a large number of pdf presentations, catalogs, brochures, and magazines (digital and printable) I use it daily for PDF files created by InDesign and Illustrator. Quick changes that I can do with Acrobat DC save me a lot of time.

With all the tools offered by Acrobat DC, you can create basically anything you want. The best tools I use often are forms filled, and I was able to create stunning invoices, fillable forms, and other editable files which users enjoy while using. I think that nowadays, visual appearance is very important, as well as the way you will present your company. That's why Acrobat DC is so important to me because it makes it easier for me to create everything a client can imagine. Also, supporting hyperlinks is one of the biggest pros for me, since I create interactive pdfs all the time.

And if there are many advantages, I would find one drawback in being paid monthly. I would prefer to pay one flat fee for a product.

Amr
Freelancer in Ägypten
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Very Simple Review for Adobe Acrobat DC

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Adobe Acrobat DC seems so cool for me as it made document viewing and editing easier and simple. I recommend it as i have used it for ages. If you want secured files, you can use electronic signature and encrypt your files as well.

Adobe Acrobat DC is not prone to crashing and is extremely responsive. The security feature is also highly reliable. There are numerous editing options available. Adobe Suit is a programme that works with Adobe Photoshop. The digital signature function is excellent.

If you are unfamiliar with Adobe products, the interface will take some time to get used to. If you are not using it for work , it's not the cheapest. You can't modify the password for the digital sign. Toolbar size can be modified by the user simply moving the toolbar instead of sticking to the top.

Owner: JBA Creative in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Acrobat DC: Does what it's intended to well. Just know your limits.

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Acrobat DC is a workhorse and provides necessary tools that I need as a designer and company owner. It's important to first research it and ensure that it will meet your needs, as there are some limitation (e.g. file creation) before committing to the ongoing, monthly costs.

My daily necessities include editing existing PDF files, creating new PDF files for clients to review project drafts and receiving feedback via the commenting function.

It would be great if Acrobat would integrate some of the editing functions into their free Acrobat Reader version. Many clients want the ability to edit documents I've created in the Creative Suite, but don't have the budget to pay for Acrobat DC as an ongoing monthly expense.

Genine
Senior Clerk, Fleet & Facility Maintenance in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Love using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I love this product. I use it everyday since I scan all of our invoices to our share drive. We have a lot of invoices since we have to order a lot of parts for vehicles. I'm also able to put the vehicle number on each invoice so I know where to file the invoice.

This product is user friendly. If you're not sure how to use some functions, you are able to google it. But best of all, I like that you can delete a page or add a page. You can also, write comments on the PDF.

There is not much that I don't like about this product. Maybe the only thing I don't like is that I'm not able to draw a line over a word that I want to change.

Amit
Amit
Senior Technical Assistant in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Pdf editor and content creator

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

It is easy to use software and having navigable. It has comprehensive PDF editing features.It is easy to export the pdf into image such as JPEG, PNG and word/excel format as per user requirement.It is easy to fill the documents and get signatures. The editing of scan files is also quite good.

Sometimes it hangs while editing large data PDF files which need to be improved.

Junior Technical Analyst in Spanien

A classic

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

When you talk about PDF you directly associate it to Adobe Acrobat, that's a good thing for them because even if today there are a lot of PDF editors or viewers, you want Acrobat on your PC. It does it's job.

When using it on older devices it can take a lot of time to load, this makes me avoiding using it sometimes

Andrew
Center IT Support Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Ubiquitous to this day

Kommentare: Overall it's what you'd expect, gripes aside this is the standard for a reason. There are other options out there, but given the feature set and how the .PDF is basically Adobe's file format, you aren't really conceding to anything but perhaps the cost when you hop into this. If you can get educational or non-profit pricing on this, it is much better than an outright retail license. Would like to see an enterprise or non-profit professional version that was optional to make deployment on a large scale a bit more flexible.

Being the program natively associated with .PDF (though others TRY and take control of them in the OS), I like that core features and anything new associated with the format will be available in Acrobat. Document consolidation is fantastic, and then the OCR function is actually pretty robust, coming in very handy for less tech-savvy users. While you do want people to grasp some of the fundamentals for PC use, it's nice to have an advanced feature like that to assist in a pinch, instead of having to explain why that's an odd thing to ask a PC. The security features are also excellent, assisting a lot with users handling sensitive legal documents.

Deployment is my biggest gripe, as doing large-scale installation is fine...as long as you have a volume license key under single key. My organization uses multiple keys depending on the department and/or center they operate out of. This is very difficult as installation during our WDS imaging would be quite helpful, but we can't if the license key differs. This was our decision, but the price we receive as a non-profit has to be structured this way to receive the best value. It is both our fault and not our fault. One trend that I would love to see completely cease is the incessant "Please sign in" or "You need to sign in" garbage after a license key has been applied. I've shown that the software has been paid for and this is a professional environment. We have plenty of features for document and key backup in place, we do not need for our users to get confused thinking they have to create an account simply trying to launch the software. Having to intervene during an installation only takes time out of my day that could be spent helping other users. I realize this is a nitpicky gripe, but this is such a common trend with software and I feel it needs to stop unilaterally. If it's ACTIVATED and doesn't require internet connection to run, please STOP trying to get usage information from our users.

Arshad
Media Studies in Pakistan
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Acrobat DC, the most powerful PDF Document Creater.

Kommentare: Adobe Acrobat DC is without any doubt the most powerful and efficient of all PDF manager. It has a pleasant interface and hosts all most every tool you can think of for creating and editing a pdf document. As a document reader it has a minimal interface and leaves a lot of space for you to view your documents. The print support and optimization is also excellent.

Adobe Acrobat DC is a powerful PDF manager, that lets you create and edit PDF documents. It loads pretty fast and allows you to break down a PDF document and convert it to any format according to your needs. It enables you to upload PDF documents and divide or merge them with other documents. Adobe Acrobat includes a large number of features and functions due to which it is equally useful for everyone regardless of their professional background. You can also use it for reformatting scanned documents. It works perfectly wheter you use it offline or in the cloud. Copying text is easy in it. It also converts Word document to PDF with just a few clicks. It offers different security options to protect document content.It provides a complete toolset for document collaboration and markup while maintaining the original and allows for easy document sharing for viewing on all device types regardless of the document source. It also has an inbuilt e signature feature for files which saves you from using costly third party apps for the purpose.

Adobe Acrobat DC comes with a quite hefty price tag in comparison to other similar apps. It takes quite some time to get used to it and is not the best option for novice users. Also its support for iOS is somewhat limited which needs to be enhanced to its standard.

Raj
DGM Marketing in Indien
Metallabbau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Gold Standard For Documents

Kommentare: You can view, annotate, sign, and print documents created in PDF format. It does its job perfectly with several outstanding features. I think the premium pricing is the only limiting factor for this piece of software.

1. It is a perfect tool for viewing and printing PDF documents, ideal for sharing business-related information. 2. You can request signatures from other users or sign the document to verify its contents. You can fill and sign as per document requirements, helping collect information from different users. 3. The document cloud feature lets you save your PDF files on remote servers for easy retrieval anytime. You can access documents shared by you, shared by others, scans saved by you in Adobe Scan, and all online PDF docs by signing in to a free account. 4. It lists recently accessed files in the recent tab, helping you locate a specific file quickly. 5. You can zoom in on files without distorting the contents. There are several navigation tools for easy file viewing, especially relevant for large files. 6. When you print a file, you have a lot of flexibility to increase size, margins, print in reverse, print odd or even pages. You can print in poster style, booklet style, or multiple pages, especially relevant for large pictures and brochures. 7. The help section lets you go through complete tutorials to learn its various features. 8. Security features like passwords, digital signatures, and encryption set high standards for competing products. 9. You can upgrade to other versions to edit and convert your documents to different formats, join or split documents. That saves you a lot of time. 10. It works across different hardware and software platforms. You can use the mobil

1. Its premium pricing may dissuade a particular section of users who are anyway getting cheaper options elsewhere. 2. The free version does not offer the most basic and functional features like editing and join/split options which is disappointing for most users.

Ronnie
CEO in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Creating and Collecting Gone Wild

Kommentare: We don’t have staff dedicated to using Acrobat DC on a daily basis. This is because the benefits of the software allow us to spend minimal time creating documents and forms, which can then be easily distributed to the proper recipients. We may not use it every day, but that is only because it works so well. The creation of forms that previously took hours of tweaking and changing only to come out less than perfect is now a simple procedure that our staff can complete without spending inordinate amounts of time trying to “figure out” what to do.

Adobe Acrobat DC has been a vital addition to our office. It integrates seamlessly into our current work environment to the point that many staff members do not even realize that we are using it. For the staff members who do use it, their unanimous response is that there will be an uprising if we cancel the subscription to the software. The ability to edit PDFs, create dynamic forms for client questionnaires, collect esignatures, and utilize OCR makes it a necessity for many departments. The staff that create the forms love the ability to easily create forms quickly that can then be distributed amongst the staff. The staff that send out the applications rave on the features that allow them to collect signatures and collate data in a fraction of the time it previously took. We don’t look at Adobe as a software program but as an employee—and one that works more efficiently at a lower cost.

Our clients who are not computer savvy seem to be averse to using Adobe Reader DC to fill out documentation. Having an interface option that resembles other popular word processors would ease that burden, but it is by no means a deal-breaker when it comes to evaluating whether to retain our license.

Mariam
Mariam
Sales Manager in Georgien
Bankwesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

The best way to work with pdf files

Kommentare: Adobe Acrobat DC allows us to swiftly and simply fill out and sign PDF forms, as well as amend and return PDF documents to clients and partners through email. As a result, the software increases our efficiency while also improving the client experience. Over the medium and long term, we anticipate the software application will assist decrease printing and courier expenses. Adobe is a must-have for both official and personal use due to day-to-day duties. Its storage features, in particular, have made it on my list of must-have apps.

I enjoy how simple it is to use, how many useful tools it has, how papers can be updated, how electronic signatures can be added, how you can clip photographs, add documents, and divide them, and how each tool is simple to use. They also make your regular tasks a lot simpler. I believe that each new version is far superior to the previous one, since it adapts to the contemporary demands of office job and education. The ability to quickly alter documents, including adding and changing information (text or pictures), inserting electronic signatures, rearranging pages, and connecting and splitting documents. Furthermore, it is software that has never caused me any issues while viewing PDF files (it displays any format correctly) and allows me to quickly check the certifications of the papers I get.

While editing documents, the location of test components might shift, making it difficult to reposition them. It also fails to correctly render the font of new edits. On many features, there isn't enough marketing and documentation. It may also be made to be a bit cheaper. There are a variety of features available, depending on how they are used. It's a little difficult to go back and forth between these functions. There are certain problems with text scanning that cause some characters to be misinterpreted. The cost of Adobe Acrobat DC licence is slightly greater, and the free version provides very restricted functionality to the user. Apart from that, the features, facilities, and user compatibility are excellent.

Lynn
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Costly but necessary

Kommentare: Overall, I don't think I could do business efficiently (or at all) without Adobe. It is required for so many websites that I interact with, as well as forms that I need to download for my law practice. I am not happy that it is an ongoing subscription instead of a flat fee, but ultimately it is worth having.

I like all the functions that are available in Adobe (I have been using Adobe Acrobat DC, which might be a different version of Adobe Reader DC). Adobe has a lot of functionality and it relatively easy to use. It is a necessity for doing business in my opinion because so many downloads and websites require it.

I don't like that I have to pay a monthly subscription fee. I would prefer to pay one flat fee for a product instead of paying in perpetuity for it. Also, I have run into a few snags with the functionality of it. When filling in documents, it seems to have a mind of its own sometimes - fonts change, spacing changes, typing goes vertical instead of horizontal. It can be frustrating at times.

Adam
Lawyer in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Use the standard to get it done right

Kommentare: Lawyers can save tons of time by using a document naming and organization scheme that includes scanning to .pdf using Adobe Acrobat DC. Adobe Acrobat DC is the best for .pdf

Acrobat Reader DC integrates well with google drive that can pull up a .pdf on my phone in seconds.

Changing from a personal to a team account was a bit redundant, but okay. Once that was done it was cool to have a little picture pop up when people edited things.

Allan
Research Officer in Ghana
internationale Angelegenheiten, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

A very complete and total PDF solution

Kommentare: Adobe Acrobat has been a very useful tool for me and my team. It allows us to collaborate seamlessly in working together to edit documents. We no longer have to contend with document formatting challenges we face when we collaborate to edit document in Word. There has been an overall improvement in document consistency and turn around time since we began using Acrobat for most of our pdf needs.

Adobe Acrobat offers a complete and total package for working with pdf files. One of my favorite features in Acrobat is the ability to edit text directly in the original document without even needing to struggle to identify the source font because the program is smart And powerful enough to do all that for you.

The product license issues and frequent update notifications that never seem to go away can be very distressing. And it’s also a bit more expensive. But I guess it’s worth it for the quality it offers.

Grace
Project Coordinator in Ghana
Öffentliche Ordnung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very useful for document management and team collaboration

Kommentare: Prior to discovering these very unique features (merging, splitting, rearranging, etc.) in Adobe Acrobat, sharing source research material with team members meant attaching 15 separate files with 5 more written pages on which pages were useful or relevant. Now, I can directly split them and combine only the relevant pages into much lighter documents. Plus annotation feature allows me to add notes directly into sections -- which have combined to reduce our time on task for reports almost by 25%.

Adobe Acrobat has very advanced features to make every aspect of working on PDF files and other formats as effective as possible. My favorite features will have to be my most commonly used ones -- the document merge and rearrange functions. They allow me to compile research referencing materials quite easily into single documents for easier usage.

Pricing for product suites is quite high, with too many routine product updates. Also product licensing for team can be a bit complicated to get around.

Aaron
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Powerful PDF editing, but very expensive

Kommentare: Editing/annotating PDF's is a vital need for many individuals and especially businesses. While Acrobat DC is a great tool, its price can be quite prohibitive. As such, while using Acrobat DC is in and of itself a good experience, when taking into consideration its price, Acrobat DC ends up as a subpar experience.

Adobe Acrobat DC is an incredibly powerful PDF editor, supporting pretty much every feature you can imagine when it comes to PDF editing. These features include basic tools, such as deleting/adding/reordering pages, and adding annotations to more advanced functions such as editing existing text, deleting elements on the page, and creating fillable forms. Fillable forms in particular is a very powerful tool, with Acrobat attempting to automatically detect form fields within a PDF. In addition, Acrobat DC supports digital signatures. allowing you to edit vast majorities of a PDF including existing text. You can create fillable forms from an existing PDF that does not have fillable forms.

The main downside to Acrobat DC is its price - $15/month in perpetuity. For a program that is designed to do one thing (and it does that one thing quite well), $15/month is quite expensive. Furthermore, Acrobat DC's interface is extremely dense and can be hard to navigate. Finally, creating fillable forms can be a lesson in frustration when Acrobat's auto form detection fails.r

Irfan
Irfan
Broadcast Engineer in Pakistan
Rundfunkmedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Create and Edit PDF files Without Hassle

Kommentare: Adobe Acrobat is an essential tool that we use all the time. Our program schedules are prepared in PDF and it is also used to compile advertisements plans. We need to revisit these documents and make many changes after the first draft is created, and it's all done in Adobe Acrobat. It is also used to view and print documents. Over the past several years, Adobe has had a positive impact on our business and played its part in the overall growth cycle.

Adobe Acrobat Reader is an excellent software to view PDF files. It lets you save your documents on Cloud and view them from anywhere. Once a document is opened in the application, you can directly send it to email, or take out prints. Adobe Acrobat has a great repertoire of helpful tools. Using its easy interface, you can create a PDF, combine files, organize forms and pages, edit documents, export single pages or multiple pages, and enhance your documents with rich media. Document review options are simply awesome. Adding comments and notes, highlighting text in different colors are the most used features at my company. I particularly love the side-by-side comparison feature that immensely helps with my work.

It is a bit pricey as we have also used Fixit Reader to do a similar job. Moreover, learning how to use Adobe Acrobat for its full benefits, is a tedious job. Some of my colleagues can't put their finger on Acrobat finding it quite messy and complicated. Nevertheless, everyone for their own.

Vikram
Engineer III, Software in Indien
Biotechnologie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Systematized PDF software with top notch features

Kommentare: The Adobe Acrobat DC is quick and compatible with a wide range of file types, allowing you to edit PDF files quickly and save them in a variety of forms. Aside from that, it allows you to simply convert a document from Microsoft Office, such as word or power point, and at the same time, it allows you to join several PDF files, as well as re-arrange pages to correctly organize the file before saving and printing.
You may read, amend, and fill out forms, as well as use your e-signature to sign them. Even when using other online systems like Panda Doc and Docu sign, the compatibility aspect and signature validation helps a lot, especially when working with several corporations.

1. Responsive Interface 2. Advanced encryption mechanism 3. Extensive toolkit 4. Cloud based commenting and sharing 5. Quick conversion of photo to PDF 6. Text Indexing mechanism 7. PDF editing from a single platform 8. Easy Collaboration 9. Auto Complete Feature 10. Secure and optimize PDF's 11. Auto Signature feature 12. PDF Merge facility 13.Interactivity of designs with texts and graphics. 14. Pre-flighting files 15. Version control 16. Batch Processing 17. Pro factor in third party integrations 18. Auto Save feature

1. Lacks some high OCR proofreading tools 2. Cumbersome Program 3. No ePub format 4. UI needs to be customized. 5. Difficult to know the Rich feature set for beginners. 6. Bit Expensive. 7. Performance issues when handling the batch processing request 8. IPhone support is limited 9. File type conversion is bit clunky

Bill
Bill
Co-founder, CMO in USA

I want my old Adobe Acrobat back!

Kommentare: We used adobe to create FDA drug applications. It was pretty quirky and did not always work well as the versions kept coming out faster than fecund bunnies. I have used Adobe since it first came out and the PDF format has proven to be the most reliable in terms of digital archive longevity. But although Adobe may have invented the format, there are many other options today that are far less expensive and good enough for everyday business use.

I do like the strength of the features in Adobe DC. It is extremely powerful and let’s you do almost anything you would ever need to do. The feature I use the most is the ability to move pages around, eliminate them altogether, or even combine with another document.

One has to launch no less than 10 apps to do what should be available from the main app. I was also never certain if I had launched the right app (the read only version does nothing but the launch icon is almost identical to the DC version). I also hated having to always switch from their “creative cloud” storage. AND Adobe subscriptions have become very pricey

ahmed
Freelance in Ägypten
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

Adobe Acrobat DC

Kommentare: My experience is very wonderful and I rely on it completely in my work and in my home and during my university studies I did not buy paper books and replaced them with a tambourine and increased work on it after I was on the phone
I am really grateful to this company, which is part of my daily entertainment, work and cultural life

• So useful for this day and age. I can set up fields I want filled, mark certain ones as required and then save & send for completion. • Multiplatform (desktop, mobile, and web) • Offers PDF editing and conversion options • Fast high-quality output delivery • Print to PDF • Forms to fillable PDFs conversions • PDFs to Office formats conversions

• Unfortunately, recently, my office has been fighting a battle with Reader DC which have forced us to go back and purchase older copies of Reader just to be able to do our daily tasks. For some reason, the newest updates have picked a battle with what seems to be certain HP print drivers, rendering all Windows processes extremely slow, especially upon printing. • The trial period is short • I've tried pulling images from PDFs using Acrobat DC and sometimes it works like a charm and other times it just doesn't work. It pixelates the image or it doesn't pull the entire thing. • When converting files from PDF to Microsoft program, the quality is low and the format must be worked on again • I wish Adobe could be more cost efficient.

Gregory
Translator in Polen
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Worth paying for, though you may not realise it

Kommentare: Though I used the free 'Reader' version for many years, I find myself using the full features of the paid version far more often than I would have expected, that is, on a semi-daily basis. It is the kind of tool that you never expect you need, until you do. For someone in my business (translation) who has to work with a wide range of documents of various types and qualities, it is more than worth the modest price tag.

Acrobat DC makes it quite easy to create, edit, and manage PDF files. I particularly appreciate the 'fill in and sign' feature, which has certainly saved me from having to print and scan several hundred pages of documents. The edit and rearrange features are invaluable in preparing documents for efficient translation or further processing. The OCR feature, while not as powerful as those provided by competitors such as Abby and Omnipage, is quite good for the price.

The interface seems a bit messy, with icons across top and side bars. It almost seems as if they took the Reader version and then added all the additional features to the side bar, cluttering up the interface. I find it quite annoying that the bar cannot be moved or hidden, especially when I am trying to work with several documents on one screen.