Foxit PhantomPDF Erfahrungen

Über Foxit PhantomPDF

PDF editor with features for document generation and management.

Erfahre mehr über Foxit PhantomPDF

Bewertungen zu Foxit PhantomPDF

Foxit PhantomPDF hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 21 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Foxit PhantomPDF bereits verwendet?

Jean Bertin
Jean Bertin
Data Analyst, Coach and Trainer in Côte d’Ivoire
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

This is my go-to PDF editor

Kommentare: Overall, It is a decent PDF editor that is supported by a trusted company. Foxit offers an affordable PDF solution with plenty of security and functionality for the average user at a decent price point. Foxit PDF Editor's limitations come to light when it comes to higher-end conversion tasks, but it is capable of handling everyday business viewing, conversion, and editing jobs in a snap, giving it serious competition to the industry-standard Adobe suite.

I consider Foxit PhantomPDF or Foxit PDF Editor to be one of my favorite applications due to its easy-to-use interface and familiarity with the ribbon menu in Microsoft Office. As a person who has used Microsoft Office for many years, it looks very much like an extension of that platform. As part of a specific agreement with Adobe, every device provided to our organization is equipped with the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Nevertheless, after comparing it with Foxit, I have observed that Foxit offers a greater number of functionality and features. It became my standard tool for everything and proved to be a useful complement to more difficult tasks. The software allows me to split documents, add pages, merge files, scan paper documents into PDFs, and take advantage of its cloud features. Foxit also integrates with external multimedia files, which I find extremely useful. A major advantage of this PDF management software is the ability to embed large multimedia files, such as video, into your documents. This feature is not available in many other programs. Security and sharing features provided by this software are certainly reassuring and I am grateful for them.

A major downside to Foxit PDF Editor is that it cannot convert files into ePubs, although for some users this might not be a big deal. However, it would be handy if we could include this popular format as a default. One of the other cons I noted was the OCR functionality. This particular module is required to enable Optical Character Recognition. However, the majority of image-heavy documents are too complex for it, and the performance of such documents is severely impacted.

Training Manager in Bangladesch
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A powerful and fast Adobe Acrobat replacement

Kommentare: Overall I am happy with Foxit. I know I said the interface is not friendly but i am using it for more than four years so I know now which is what. One specific point I want to mention if you ever lose your ppt/ doc/ xls file don't worry Foxit can convert documents almost accurately. All in all if you ever move to Foxit and get used to its interface it is a lightweight beast (compared to Adobe Acrobat DC) which can tackle your daily challenges without making you sweat.

Editing, shuffling pages, adding deleting text and merging PDF, these are my regular task in Foxit. And it deliver all those without making my PC go heywire. I think all PDF maker should understand that they should have a lightweight product variant which simply do these. Cause we are not seasoned editor, rather we are business professionals who want to manage simple tasks in a PDF editor. Thanks to Foxit I never have to face any trouble with my office projects as it deliver what I wanted and when I wanted.

Foxit is very good editor but sometimes I feel like it needs a little graphical overhaul. Some options are repetitive, some are jammed in a single button and sometimes it is difficult o find the right buttons. If they make the interface a little more friendly by dropping rarely used features then it will be a perfect product. One thing they can do is letting us choose which buttons we want to see in our top bar.

CTO in Italien

Expensive but good

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very positive, it did stuff Acrobat couldn't do.

Feature packed, does almost anything with PDFs. The UI is generally clear and understandable.

The price. Foxit should know that LibreOffice draw does 90% of the pdf editing you really need for free, even difficult stuff like text replacing and text flow. It's not as professional and complete as PhantomPDF, but I think its price should be lowered a bit, or offered as a multi seats license.

Sava
Health Policy Analyst in Serbien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good but expensive

Kommentare: Good

Good program, easy to navigate and to learn to master.

I think there are equally good softwares that are less expensive

Freelancer in Ghana
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Foxit PhantomPDF: The user friendly Software

Kommentare: The PhantomPDF handles a wide range of operation; From creation to editing, and reading of PDF files, It practically meets all of our PDF requirements.

Allows the use of various digital signatures with ease. Allows the comment and editing of software without any stress. faster Compression rate when converting files to smaller sizes. files splitting and file combination feature is incredible and amazingly easy.

To my experience with the software, it is seamless and has no hinderances when using it.

Jay
Project Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A less expensive alternative with equal or better functionality

Kommentare: I use Foxit daily to read, edit, and create PDFs that are very interactive and are used for anything from contractual agreements to key media for communication. Overall, after using this software for 3+ years, I have had a very positive experience.

Foxit offers a comprehensive PDF editing software that is on par with the other major PDF editing software available. The ability to move and delete pages, merge/append files, and sign and protect files is superior to what Adobe offers from my experience. Plus the OCR scan and form field tool make producing very professional and interactive PDFs a breeze. Also, the prices that Foxit offers blow some of the other editing software out of the water and Foxit makes it very easy to find the best option for you, whether it's paying outright one time or paying a subscription for the latest and greatest.

Foxit is packed with a ton of features including many that I am not even sure of what they do, however commenting and annotations is not one of its strongest capabilities. I end up jumping over to Adobe Reader (free version) to make those sorts of edits. Foxit is also ever-so-slightly bloated and may be a little slow on older computers, particularly as the default PDF reader.

Paul
Network Administrator in USA
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great product, best bang for your buck

Kommentare: Phantom has allowed us to distribute the ability to edit PDFs to more team members due to its great cost structure. This is a valuable tool for our associates. Prior to windows 10 the PDF printer included with Phantom and the basic reader software were excellent tools. Have had only positive experiences with Foxit and when the very occasional issue has been encountered their support team was responsive and helped resolve the issues.

Foxit PhantomPDF has all the same features as Adobe Acrobat at a fraction of the price. It also handles problematic PDFS better than Adobe. IE it will open PDF files that Adobe will not. Easy to implement and no subscription is required.

I can't think of any cons off hand and have had no complaints from users regarding this software.

Syazila
Syazila
Information Technology Assistant in Malaysia
Öl & Energie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review for Foxit PhantomPDF

Kommentare: What i has experience with this software is quite eventful, as i can have the PDF reader and editor on the same software, and not needing other additional software to editing my PDF document.

It is one stop center that all i need for editing and changing my PDF document. It has a good text editing tools that will not messing the original layout, unlike other PDF editing software. Other than that, it also can convert the PDF files into other format, like .jpeg and or .html

Picture editing and placement is not the best with this software, as it has its own grid, and the picture can only be placed on the grid. It is making the picture placement not too flexible and will messing with the document layout that i intended to do.

Effective Software for Browsing and Modifying PDF Files in Saudi-Arabien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Effective Software for Browsing and Modifying PDF Files

Kommentare: I can summarize up my experience as very wonderful. I enjoyed using the various features and tools that serve all my uses. In general, I'm satisfied with this experience, and I will definitely recommend this product to my friends and acquaintances

One of the best software that I daily used to modify PDF files compared to competitors. The software offers a package of important tools that I like such as:- - OCR is the best. - merging files. - extracting images and figures. - compressing file size. also, It has a great simple interface design and you can access all commands quite easily.

- Sometimes the font type is not well recognized - The image color adjustment feature needs more improvements

Urbanilson
Administrative Technician in Brasilien
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

All in one for handling PDF documents.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: A terrific experience. I hope to win a license for this application again. It will be put to good use.

The integration of everything in Phantom (Reader, Editor and eSign).

Once again the price of subscription plans is a negative factor of Foxit solutions.

Ashley
Accouting in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely love this program!

I use this software everyday to scan all of our paperwork in (invoices, Liens, statements, receipts, etc.) and save them as pdf files in our system for future viewing. We started using this to eliminate paper files. You can scan in multiple pages at a time and then organize and separate them into individual files and this is so simply done. I also use it frequently to covert files like Word files into pdf files and this can be done with one click of a button. You can easily add comment to any file and the DocuSign is one of my favorite features. You can sign any document electronically and email it back to someone. I use this every week when I send out Liens that need to signed. Absolutely love this program!

I can't really find anything bad to say about Foxit Phantom PDF, I love it and it is the most simplest program to use. If I had too, I guess I would just say that I wish you didn't have to pay to use it!

Cindy
Purchasing Assistant in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fox it PDF

The software is a definite value, features of software compare to Adobe and the cost is less than half per license.

As with any PDF editing software there are just some documents that can not be edited. I would like to see a way to just highlight a specific areas on photos that were changed to a PDF from a photo.

Matti
Attorney, Partner in Israel
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

No reason to pay more

We have been using PhantomPDF for sevral years. It is fully featured and has everything you need at a much better price than the competition.

Sometimes third party software work better with the competition.

sales manger in Ägypten
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Professional application in dealing with pdf formats

Kommentare: Overall, it is the most suitable application for me for dealing with, editing and reviewing pdf files

An easy and good program to use, as it is more than an integrated application in dealing with PDF files. With it, I can modify and edit PDF files with ease, and also convert any file to a PDF file through the dummy printer, as well as copy and edit the most flexible than my competition, and I can also add some name, marks, punctuation and marking. It is a good tip

Sometimes the Arabic language support is not as required and the tables I find it difficult to deal with in the application and the price is somewhat expensive in the Pro version

Lynn
IT Tech in USA
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Same features, less money than the big name competitor

Kommentare: Rolling out Foxit Phantom PDF was pretty simple, I was able to import our users from Adobe to Foxit and it sent out an invite to all our users right away. Install was quick and painless. Most of our users have adapted to it real well, you will always have those few stubborn users that dont like change, but its not the programs fault. So far, great product for a fraction of the cost of the main competitor.

Easy deployment Does everything Adobe PDF products do at a lower price Interface is pretty user friendly Sales techs for the product are amazing

Adobe users take some time to get used to the layout The Tech Support has been a little questionable at times with some issues we have had, by that I just mean they have taken way too long to respond to us, but when they do resolutions are made quickly.

Research Assistant in Deutschland
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Important software for signing PDF documents with many other critical features.

Kommentare: A complete solution for the PDF files. Though, Price seems higher. I have no other option rather paying the price to use the excellent service they are giving.

Signing PDF files for my work is very important, I almost need to use this features every day. Foxit PhantomPDF Offers singing documents easily. It can remember your signature, and you don't have to create the signature each time, which saves a lot of time for me. In Mobile application, this feature can be used even for free. Though, I suggest buying the desktop version for using it more flexibly and access other important features. Other important features frequently, deleting pages from a PDF, merge pages, rotating scanned pages etc.

I have the only complaint about the pricing. This can be cheaper at least by cutting the price to half. Some other competitors offer limited free services for some of these features. Which they can also consider for their future customers.

Kim
CEO in USA
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good PDF Editor

Kommentare: Very useful for modifying PDFs. Overall experience has been favorable.

Foxit Phantom PDF is intuitive to use. The menus are clear. Lots of features. Modifying a PDF is fairly simple

It like all software has little quirks that can be annoying. Nothing too serious.

Scott
President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Foxit is a powerful PDF tool

Kommentare: Foxit allows me to do business tasks that I can't do with another free PDF tool that I sometimes use, because Foxit has more features. Foxit came pre-installed on several Dell laptops I bought for my company, so the license included allowed me to test drive the software without buying it separately. Foxit is a good choice if you don't want to subscribe long-term to Acrobat or other bigger-name PDF software.

Foxit does a great job with documents that have many pages because it allows you to move them around in a visual interface. Foxit will encrypt and password protect files. It allows you to sign the document either with a JPG of your signature or with a digital certificate. It is feature rich.

The interface is not always user friendly. The menu structure for some tool is mostly good, but some features are in menus where I would not expect them to be.

haider
freelancer in Irak
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Foxit PhantomPDF Review

Kommentare: All my files I use this program to modify them. Great program with great features.

It contains many tools to modify the file, such as modifying the text, adding an image, deleting a page, adding a signature and many more features, I advise you to use it And the most beautiful, you can save the file in a variety of formats (power point, .txt, excel or html).

From my experience, I think there are no CONS except for the types of fonts.

Victor Manuel
Victor Manuel
Ing. en Sistema in Dominikanische Republik
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Editor de Archivos PDF

Kommentare: Me encanta, por lo general siempre es mi primera opcion para trabajar archivos PDF u otras opciones que necesiten de esta herramienta.

Facil de Utilizar, te da la opcion de Editar, crear, y convertir archivos PDF a otro formato, ademas de que puedes proteger tu documento, y convertirlo en un Formulario, para ser enviado.

Algunas veces se congela, y debo empezar de nuevo el trabajo.

Terrell
Songwriter in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Foxit Makes Life Easier

Foxit makes it easy to redact sensitive information.

I only have one license so I am not able to use it when working on a different computer.