Über Linktree

Das Link-in-Bio-Tool Linktree ermöglicht es Nutzern, alle ihre Online-Inhalte an einem zentralen Ort zusammenzuführen.

Erfahre mehr über Linktree

Good tools to have multiple links on your social media and it's easy to add links and manage it.

Unfortunately it is blocked on Facebook and Instagram.

Bewertungen zu Linktree

Linktree hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 93 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Linktree bereits verwendet?

Catrin
Inhaberin in Deutschland
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sehr hilfreiches Tool

Kommentare: Einfach und intuitiv bedienbar tolle und schnelle Integration in Social Media/Instagram

Nutze Linktree für Informationen und Bewerbungen oder Veranstaltungen

habe bis jetzt noch keine Nachteile erkannt

Brytwauna
Brytwauna
Ceo in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better then landing pages

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I really like them a lot. I use this more than my own website I like that I’m able to update it with different things that I do beyond just tax preparation and give them more detailed information as to what services I have.

I like this, the most because you can share with people to give them your information instantly whether them going to your website it’s easier to update the information videos things for your people to buy, etc

What I don’t like about Linktree the most I refer a lot of people and they don’t have any referral bonuses

Carrie
Marketing Specialist in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great tool for creators

Kommentare: I have been using this program for so many years I love how it has evolved over time making it such an easy program to use.

What I love most about this app is a bility to post multiple links and constantly update them as I need. I could sort them how I watch which is also quite useful. Depending on what you need for you have the ability with the different to your packages to customize the way it looks.

There really isn't that much that I don't like about this program.They've added so many things to the free version that the average Joe could use this thing without any issues. The pro plan is not that expensive either at $6 us the month.

Marco
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Linktree good for my business

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: At this point extremely vital to have this Linktree posted at all my presentations so that the attendees can all stay connected and we can do business with them. That’s the entire point of my classes is to connect and grow my audience. Very vital.

I use it whenever I do a live presentation - so the attendees can easily capture of my links at once. They can easily get to the Linktree and from there they then follow me on all my social media from there. It’s always a challenge to get the attendees to follow me on each page and this way it’s a one stop shop. They literally click on the Linktree and then immediately can stay connected to me on every link I have. Very important piece of business.

Nothing. We love it. It’s so important to our business.

Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Abysmal customer service, disrespectful, hanging out in the ivory tower of their own digital kingdom

Kommentare: Without warning none of the links worked and our subscription was canceled, only a week after we renewed and Paid. We weren't refunded. We weren't communicated with or informed I assume because Link tree has become an impersonal, top heavy, AI disaster and they don't actually care to communicate with their customers. I assume but I don't know because they make it so difficult to communicate with them about it. I tried starting one customer service thread that went cold on their end, not mine. The next time I tried starting a thread they'd introduced a customer service bot on their site and that didn't go anywhere. So the burden is on me to try and get a refund, figure out what's going on, give feedback, etc. But since they've made my experience a true pain I'm leaving this crappy review here. Maybe then they will start paying attention. Normally I don't take the time to leave crappy reviews but in this case I felt especially motivated.

Been using linktree for years, the product itself is at advertised and is fine. Never had too many problems with it.

The analytics were a little limited but other than that it performed as advertised. I renewed a paid subscription at the beginning of 2023.

Amanda
Artist Author Vender in Frankreich
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Linktree for teachers

Kommentare: Gret for the last few years! Very useful and easy to use!

Great for social media! Very colorful and inviting!

It would be gret to add a raffle option!

Lily
Founder and Lead Instructor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Linktree is helpful for small biz

Kommentare: Linktree is a must for my small biz, it helps condense my links into one cohesive and aesthetically pleasing page—allowing my customers to easily find what they need and bring me more sales.

Helps condense my links into one cohesive and aesthetically pleasing page

Some of the personalization is more restricted than on other similar platforms

E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Aesthetically pleasing design to organise links in one place

Has easy appearance customisation with brand colours, just requires the exact hex code of your brand.The UI design features have been improved since past year. In the latest design one can put all social media handles on the bottom space, so that space above can be customised for more relevant links.The link clicks data in analytics is helpful to get an estimate of what your audience is more interested in.They have recently released mobile app, so it's much more easy to change or update links and their visibility via phone itself.

The mobile app login process is not smooth and redirects you via mobile browser login.

Madhu
Madhu
Self Employed (Individual) Internet Marketer and Blogger in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Linktree Review

Kommentare: Ease of use and I love to use it always. A simple and friendly product/tool.

It helps my traffic or audience to view all my blog links at one single place. Professional look and ease of use or update. I am using the free version of the Linktree that is adequate for me at the moment. New features are rolled out which I am planning to explore it in the future.

Linktree link is not accepted on few social media platforms and I have experienced it in the past when Facebook flagged the post because of the link.

Chermaine
Business owner in USA
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy platform to use

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The ability to manage your links effectively, review analytics and customize your page.

Do not email you reporting, you have to login and manually check it.

Christie
Communications in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best link management platform - at a cost

5,0 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Linktree is easy to manage and is very flexible. It allows for many different types of links. You can add shops, donations, videos, and so much more.

Linktree can be very costly to unlock the more advanced features.

Rosalina
Executive Assistant/ Freelancer in Philippinen
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

"Is Linktree Worth it? A Comprehensive Review of the Link Management Tool"

Kommentare: Generally, Linktree is a valuable device for any individual who needs to advance various connections on their web-based entertainment profiles. While there are a few disadvantages, the usability and different connection choices go with it a famous decision for some clients.

Simple to utilize: Linktree is extremely easy to understand and simple to set up. You can tweak your page by picking tones, adding pictures, and altering the connections.Saves space: Rather than posting different connections in your profile, you can just add one connect to your Linktree page, which saves space and makes it more straightforward for your devotees to explore.Investigation: Linktree gives fundamental examination to show the number of snaps that each connection has gotten, which can assist you with following commitment and settle on informed conclusions about what content to highlight.Numerous connections: Linktree permits you to add different connections to your page, which is particularly helpful for organizations or makers who need to advance various items or administrations.Mixes: Linktree coordinates with different online entertainment stages, including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and that's just the beginning, making it simple to impart your page to your adherents.

Restricted customization: While Linktree permits you to modify your page partially, there are still a few limits concerning plan and usefulness.Marking: Linktree's free arrangement incorporates Linktree marking on your page, which can be a side road for certain clients who need a more expert looking page.Specialized issues: There have been a few reports of specialized issues with Linktree, for example, joins not working or pages not stacking as expected.Restricted examination: While Linktree gives some essential investigation, they are not quite so powerful as other online entertainment examination devices, which might be a downside for certain clients.Value: While Linktree offers a free arrangement, a portion of the further developed highlights require a paid membership, which can be a hindrance for clients on a strict financial plan.

Mckenzie
Founder in USA
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Quality for Cost

Kommentare: Getting my followers to my recipes and bringing traffic to my website

I like how to quickly link in a very creative and stylist way directly to recipes and URLS for my website. I like the feature that I can hide a block or make it live so I can prepare ahead of time.

It is not as robust as other products I have used. I wish you could add images so I could include my recipe image within the link as well.

Bree
Social Engagement Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Simple but effective

Kommentare: We use the free version to allow multiple links through our Instagram bio. The design as a user is simple, intuitive, and flexible. The design when looking at it form the customer side is simple, clean, and effective. We are not a massive brand, and our links don't need accompanying visuals, so this product does everything we need with a simple, effective, easy to use layout for us and our customers.

Ease of use, intuitive, integrates well with Instagram, great UX design

So far everything we've used on the platform has been easy to access and use, and it looks good on our integrated program (Insagram)

Neil
Host in USA
Zeitung, Selbstständig

Horrible service.

It was easy to use. Simple to re-route my domain to.

I purchased a year of this service to provide links to the various platforms my podcast and video show can be found. My account was abruptly cancelled with no explanation. When I inquired it took over two weeks to get a reply, when I did finally get an answer they said that something on one or more of my links violated their "community standards" and that they would not explain which link or content did so to "avoid abuse". They said their decision was final and I would not receive a refund. Literally not even explaining what I did wrong.

Cerenity
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Effective

I like that everything is in spot. It’s an easy, convenient and effective way to have all links in one spot.

I always have a positive experience using Linktree.

Qiana
Massage therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Easy to use and customizable

Kommentare: Great

The quick set up to have all your links list out and the ability to highlight a link by having it shake or some other gimmick

Nothing really, I guess I don’t like how you can’t categorize the links

Bibliotheken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy Setup

Kommentare: Fantastic

The best thing about this product is how easy it is to set up and try out before paying for a subscription

I wish there was more customization on the free version

Jacki
Content creator in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

I like customization

Kommentare: Great product overall.

I like the capability to house all my links in one area.

customization could use some help-- I would love to be able to make my linktree more uniformed with my brand

Jodi
Jodi
Project Manager in USA
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One Stop Link-in-bio Shop!

It's super intuitive to set up - and really easy to add links. We love that the inexpensive paid version lets you add branding / color / style. It's such an easy way to collect links and point your Instagram visitors toward you website, some key external links, your newsletter signup, all in one place and without distractions.

The free version is pretty limited style-wise, but honestly the paid version is so inexpensive, it's worth it to claim some branding abilities.

Dakota
Brand Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy-to-use Instagram tool

Linktree is great option for Instagram links. It's really easy to use and has great analytics functionality. It's simple and super affordable.

Linktree is pretty simple, which makes it super easy to use, but it'd be nice to have a little more customization/design options. The background and brand colors are customizable which is great, it'd be nice to have a little more flexibility with the CTA styles. It'd be great to include videos, images or carousels.

Stefan
Stefan
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Easy Link Bundling

Kommentare: It was good setup, but overall it was a solid 7 or 8 out of 10. More integration with other platforms would create a better product

What I really loved was being able to get all of my social links, websites, and custom sales links added to one page.

It wasn't pretty and customization wasn't as extensive as I would have liked.

Phil
Phil
Home User in UK
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Excellent way to give customers access to all sites and services from one link

Kommentare: I needed a solution for my customers to be able to access my social media channels, my website, some feedback forms and time-limited links without having to promote them seperately. Linktree does this easily and efficiently.

I love that I only need to publisize one link, which I can make into a QR code, and that will provide access to my other channels and links, even if I change them frequently.

Honestly, I don't think I can fault it. It would be nice to have an Android app to manage the linktree (there may be one, I haven't looked yet).

Rebekah
Makeup Artist in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

LinkTree is a great option

Kommentare: LinkTree is a great resource for multiple links

For a very simple place to add links, this is great!

It’s not as customizable as other options out there but still very good

Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Must have component of marketing strategy

Love the simplicity and the way it integrates into forms and email marketing

More could be done to help creators capture audience data