Über Ubersuggest

Programm zur Keywordrecherche, das SEO-Berichte, Domain-Übersichten, Keywordvorschläge, Inhaltsideen und mehr liefert.

Erfahre mehr über Ubersuggest

When I search a keyword with Ubersuggest and compare its result with "keyword everywhere", sometimes it shows more than 10% of deviation. This act actually confuses customers to whom they prefer.

Bewertungen zu Ubersuggest

Ubersuggest hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 89 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ubersuggest bereits verwendet?

Manuel
Manager in Österreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Backlink Tool zeigt nur 10-20% der tatsächlichen Backlinks an

Kommentare: Für Anfänger ganz nett zum spielen, für SEO Experten eine Frechheit

Einfach zu bedienen, hilft aber nichts, wenn das Tool an sich sehr schlecht ist

Die Funktionalitäten, auch von der Bezahlversion, sind im Vergleich zu Ahrefs oder Semrush wirklich nicht zu gebrauchen. Für jede Person die ernsthaft SEO betreiben will, kann ich es absolut nicht empfehlen.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Manuel​, We've received your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to evaluate our service. As we're continually improving Ubersuggest, listening to our user experience is one of the best sources to achieve that. We are very sorry for the experience. Please, reach out to us at support@ubersuggest.com if you have any questions or need any further support, and our team would be more than happy to help you. Kind regards,

Tamilore
Tamilore
Marketer in Nigeria
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Use Ubersuggest to track your competitors' web presence, and yours too!

Kommentare: I have used Ubersuggest for months now. And I recommend it to any business, and anyone who's serious about monitoring their traffic or their competitors'. Just like I started, you even might just want to see how a particular website is doing- the results will be more than you asked for. For me, Ubersuggest is worth the costs, and I'm only spending $12 for information that would improve my business and my knowledge of my competitors over 50 times. So far, I have explored most of the features on Ubersuggest, and if I can ask for a plus, I'd appreciate an automatic tracker that alerts me of my SEO rankings and progress. Overall, I think Ubersuggest is great for the money and delivers well!

First, I started using Ubersuggest to check a few websites, whenever I got curious about their traffic. Then, when I started doing market research for my clients, I would also use the keyword and traffic tools to see what page their competitors were ranking on and for what keywords and exact posts. At the time, I was using it for free with a 3-search daily limit on my browser. During my use, I was very satisfied with everything Ubersuggest does. I was able to crawl any website with their domain name, see what keyword volume they had, their monthly visits (est.,) and number of backlinks. I even got daily-weekly emails from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] about tips on marketing. So apart from using the tool, I also got great value for dropping my email address off. It wasn't long until I signed up for the software. Ubersuggest only costs $12 (for individual package) per month. You could also opt for a lifetime package! For only $120! (Individual package too) And even before you finally pay, you will get a 7-day trial that allows you to enjoy unlimited daily searches, target different countries and in-depth insights on the traffic and keyword overview for every domain you type in!

I enjoyed Ubersuggest especially for crawling websites and checking traffic. But I was also into the keyword research tool, which became important to me as a marketer. Ubersuggest's keyword research is in-depth, but I would love it if it could provide an update on a particular website when it's ranking higher or lower. So, if Ubersuggest should add this function, users will simply put in their website addresses, and whenever there's a change in their SEO ranking, they will get alerts. Not having this tool on Ubersuggest makes me have to go back constantly to check my Google rankings.

Antwort von Neil Patel Digital

Hi Tamilore, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the community. We focus on providing excellent tools, insights, information, and knowledge to our users. We are sure you've experienced how much we've improved since you've first joined. There is more to come! Please do reach out to support@ubersuggest.com if you have any additional feedback. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Aman
Sr. SEO Executive in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Unraveling UberSuggest – A Comprehensive Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with UberSuggest is good and I'm using it regularly because it is easy to use and to get success in SEO.

I most like these features that help me too much in my work so that It help to have my time, detailed analysis etc. Those features are - 1. Site Audit - In which I can see any of the on-page issues like Heading tags, sitemap, robots.txt file, broken pages, meta tags, page status, site speed, SSL, doctype etc. and many more. 2. Keyword Research - In which I can research keywords with difficulties and volume also CPC for the keywords. I can track all my ranking keywords also check the keywords of the competitors. I liked the feature of keyword/content ideas that help me for content creation. 3. Traffic Estimation - I can check the organic traffic also traffic with the pages that help me to find out that which page is performing well. 4. Backlinks - I can track my backlinks also of the competitor's backlinks so that It help me to make new link building strategy and to find out new websites for backlinks.

It do not tell that how can I improve my page speed and also about the broken css/java script files. It do not tell about the broken images and big size images.

François
François
CEO in Frankreich
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good if no problem

Kommentare: I like to use this SAAS, until I had a problem. One day, Ubersuggest stop to give access to my competitors : can't add, can't remove, nothing. I contact the after-sale service, but nothing is done. They say someone will work on it, etc. Very polite and very copy-paste, but nothing. For one month it's like that, when I ask what they do they say they inform me when ... Very special experience...

SEO key word analyse Competitors analyse Lot of tools Not expensive

The after sale is bad. The SAAS is simple and efficient.

Antwort von Neil Patel Digital

Hi François, Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We're very sorry about this frustrating experience. In order to resolve this as soon as possible, you can reach us via chat during business hours Monday through Friday, when accessing the tool. The "Support" icon is located on the bottom left side of the tool. Our team will be sure to work with you and improve your experience :) Please accept our apologies, and we appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. If after that you still have any issues, please feel free to reach out directly to our support email: support@ubersuggest.com Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Palla
Blogger and Civil Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Keyword Research Tool for Novices

Kommentare: UberSuggest is a comprehensive SEO tool that offers a variety of features for keyword research, SEO analysis, competitor analysis, and content ideas.One of the biggest pros of the tool is its comprehensive keyword research capabilities, which provide users with a wide range of long-tail keywords, related keywords, and questions that users search for.

Comprehensive keyword research: UberSuggest provides a variety of keyword suggestions, including long-tail keywords, related keywords, and questions that users search for.SEO analysis: The tool provides a comprehensive analysis of a website's SEO performance, including on-page optimization, backlinks, and organic search traffic.Competitor analysis: UberSuggest allows users to compare their website's SEO performance to that of their competitors, providing valuable insights on how to improve their own SEO strategy.Content ideas: The tool offers suggestions for content ideas based on popular keywords, helping users to create content that will perform well in search engines.

Limited data on free version: While the free version of UberSuggest provides a lot of valuable information, it is limited in the amount of data it provides compared to the paid version.Limited export options: The tool does not offer many options for exporting data, which can be a limitation for users who need to share or analyze large amounts of data.

Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Low Price High Value

I was using Ubersuggest when it was completely free, then when it was like $10, and still today when we pay a lot more than that, but it's still cheaper than the competitors and I don't feel like there are missing features or that it lacks access to critical data. I think that was Niels objective, provide great software that was more affordable, I'd say he succeeded. We use this daily to keep our content thriving and to ensure we're creating the right content so that our revenues continue to increase. If you use Ubersuggest, be sure to install the Chrome Extension, it's awesome!

There is a bit of a learning curve when you first start using it, and it was a little frustrating at the start. However, once we learn how it worked and how to properly use the tools, it has almost second nature.

Antwort von Neil Patel Digital

Hi Chris, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the community. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience with Ubersuggest. Please do reach out to support@ubersuggest.com if you have any additional feedback. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] helps you with keywords, but not much else if you're a beginner

Kommentare: It was worth using Ubersuggest for the keywords for a good while, but in my case it didn't quite pay for itself. I would suggest using the free trial and seeing for yourself, but if you are a beginner it may not be the best tool for you.

The keyword recommendations, information, tracking, rank tracking, and saving features were all very useful for the purposes of writing and publishing search engine optimized content for my website. I also liked the software's usability and found the price appealing. (Around $10/month was the plan we had)

Some of the tools like backlink tracking, competitor research, and SEO management felt either incomplete or best suited for websites that were already getting tons of traffic. Unfortunately, getting the first couple of pages ranked well on google search is often the hardest part, and they only made that easier through the keyword tools. I think Ubersuggest should implement external information sources for backlinks and traffic to detect smaller amounts of traffic and get beginners on the right track.

Antwort von Neil Patel Digital

Hi John, Thanks for sharing your impressions with us and the community. We are constantly working to improve your experience with Ubersuggest. Stay tuned, there's much more to come! If you need any help please feel free to reach out via chat or email, and we will be happy to assist you. Thanks again! Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Andy
Business Owner in Schweden
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Ubersuggest is Worth the Money Compared to More Established Services

Kommentare: Totally worth the money! Compared to other SEO tools - this just does what it says on the tin!

Another great service tool from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] - After some investigation regarding features and pricing of other similar services, Ubersuggest provided the essential nitty-gritty features I actually needed.

There were a few popups and images of [SENSITIVE CONTENT] which took over the page for a while but I managed to remove them. This was my first impression before I learned the application.

Antwort von Neil Patel Digital

Hi Money, This review made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience with Ubersuggest. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Simple and effective SEO tool

The easiest summary I can think of is a mini SEORush, but surprisingly with more accurate keyword data and better content update suggestions.

The constant emails from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] promoting his SEO business consulting and services business. Spam much?

Antwort von Neil Patel Digital

Hi, We truly appreciate your insights. Thank you for sharing your impression with us and with the community. Our goal is to provide excellent data, so we are thrilled you're enjoying Ubersuggest. If you need any help please feel free to reach out via chat or email, and we will be happy to assist you. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for content creators

Kommentare: First of all this is made by a SEO god - [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. His efforts to give the best tools for his customers are outstanding. I'm not a SEO expert, but if you want to get deep in keyword research this covers all your needs.

The price is very competitive and you can have great tools for keyword research. And they just keep getting better and better.

For me, the only con is the server speed that sometimes it's not good.

Antwort von Neil Patel Digital

Hi, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us. Don't forget to check out Neil's incredible courses, https://neilpatel.com/training/. And if you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Nathan
Than in Polen
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best SEO software for beginners/ small businesses

Kommentare: Really good for small businesses and beginners because it fits everyone’s budget

This product is perfect for beginners and small companies, it’s way cheaper than the competitors and offers good features for the price

The features could be a little more accurate, the competitors have better accuracy when looking into the keywords volume and backlinks from competitors, but for the price it’s ok.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Nathan, We appreciate you taking the time to tell us what you think about Ubersuggest. We're glad to hear that our product has been helpful for beginners and small businesses like yours. We know how important it is to offer good value at a price people can pay. We value your feedback on how accurate certain parts are. Our team is always working to make Ubersuggest more accurate and trustworthy. We value your input and will take your comments into consideration as we strive to improve our services further. Your experience and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us. Please feel free to email our support team at support@ubersuggest.com if you have any specific ideas or places you'd like us to work on. We're dedicated to continually refining Ubersuggest to meet the needs of our users. Again, thank you for using Ubersuggest for your SEO. We're here to help you every step of the way and can't wait to be a part of your SEO path. Best regards, Ubersuggest Team

Schreiben & Editieren, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing results and a killer price point

The amazing amount of keyword research that was able to automatically be done based off either the website that I put in or the keywords that I was aiming for.

The interface felt cluttered at first, though it was quickly navigable after I had used it a few times.

Antwort von Neil Patel Digital

Hey, Thank you for sharing your impressions with us and with the community. We hope you continue to enjoy Ubersuggest. And make sure to check our Chrome Extension! And if you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Industrieautomation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ubbersuggest is a terrific software for evaluating search engine optimization and keywords

The tool is well explained and easy to use.

There could be a higher limit on daily keywords.

Antwort von Neil Patel Digital

Hi, Thank you for sharing this kind review. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience with Ubersuggest. And don't forget to check out our new Ai Writer! If you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Priyank
SEO Executive in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect tool for SEO beginners and helps generate business leads!

Kommentare: Simple and most effective tool for SEO beginners. Easy to use dashboard and provides great content ideas. Much-needed tool!

There's no doubt that Ubersuggest is one of the most popular tool to get deeper insights of your website and helps to keep an eye on the keywords that needs to be targeted for our website. On the other hand, it also makes the process much easier, create content ideas and even provides us the opportunity to provide quality backlinks. The tool helps establishing online presence and boost rankings that help them appear at the top of search engine result pages.

The only disadvantage of using Ahrefs is that they do not provide specific keywords related to certain niche and longtail keywords. The tool is costly enough that makes it tough for beginners and small businesses to make a purchase.

Daniel
Content Specialist in Polen
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Good quality, all around SEO tool

Kommentare: It helped me greatly when I had no access to Semrush or Ahrefs. You can call Ubersuggest a little brother of these two. I doubt it will ever be that big, but it's big enough to help many SEOs. Plus, the unbeatable feature is that you can have a one-and-done payment instead of $100 monthly going away.

The best feature is a lifetime licence, which other SaaS do not offer. The overall SEO tool features are of decent quality which doesn't allow Ubersuggest to compete with bigger players, but they allow Ubersuggest to win poorer users hearts. Backlink opportunity feature is great.

It gets stuck and clunky every once in a while. Its crawlers get confused sometimes.

Antwort von Neil Patel Digital

Hi Daniel, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the community. We are sure you've experienced how much we've improved since the beginning. There is more to come! Please do reach out to support@ubersuggest.com if you have any additional feedback. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Recommended Only for beginners

Lifetime subscription plan, low monthly plan price, and regular SEO tips

Not good for keyword and competitive analysis

Antwort von Neil Patel Digital

Hi, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, and we appreciate you bringing this issue forward. Ubersuggest finds the main keywords that are indexed. Although we might not see all of it at first, you can always manually add them if needed. You can also import a CSV file with the keywords. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. If you require any further assistance or if you have further inquiries on Ubersuggest, please reach out to support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Ann Katrin
Office Services in Deutschland
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Expensive SEO tool, not worth the hype

It works well to find out where in a ranking your keywords are. It can be useful to find other matching keywords or weed out competition

A lot of alternative keywords are just different spellings of the same word, the analysis of each word is not very comprehensive, it is really expensive

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Ann​, We've received your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to evaluate our service. As we're continually improving Ubersuggest, listening to our user experience is one of the best sources to achieve that. We are very sorry for the experience. We would love to have more information of your inquiry. Would you please reach out to us at support@ubersuggest.com with more details, and our team would be more than happy to help you? Kind regards,

Ahmed Samy
Ahmed Samy
Digital Marketing Consultant in Ägypten
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very affordable and efficient SEO tool

Ubersuggest is very affordable and efficient SEO tool when it comes to monthly or lifetime subscription, I really like its keywords section the most, as it offers five amazing features that cover almost everything you need to know about the monthly search volume, the competition level for organic and paid results in every country, similar websites and their ranked keywords.

I wish they will increase the daily report limit in the individual plan to be 150 or 200 instead of 100.

Antwort von Neil Patel Digital

Hi Ahmed, Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We strive to provide excellent data and we hope you continue to enjoy Ubersuggest. Make sure to check our Chrome Extension. If you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Christina
Founder in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Ubersuggest: Great Tool with Some Minor Issues

Kommentare: Great free or inexpensive keyword tool.

Easy to use keyword research tools for any website owner. The competitive analysis allows you to quickly identify a list of rankable keywords.

Backlink section of the dashboard is slow and difficult to use.

Antwort von Neil Patel Digital

Hi Christina, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the community. We focus on providing excellent tools, insights, information, and knowledge to our users. We'll make sure to carry your feedback to our product team. And if you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Siddhant
Marketing Head in Indien
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Greatly improved our website SEO

Kommentare: It has been great. We use it regularly to track website performance

This software has been very helpful in improving our website ranking. It gives a lot of ideas on how to rank with changing algorithms. The free feature itself has tons of features. Even the paid one is very affordable

Didn't face any issues so far. It has everything you need

Robert
Robert
Operations Director in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great tool kit that works

Kommentare: I was introduced to Ubersuggest by my son, and started on the 3rd of December, that is, 3 months ago. Ubersuggest has educated, monitored and supported me. In one of our keywords we have gone from 59 to 1, even now outranking a business whose name literally is the keyword. We are to 3 in several others and front page in more. Ubersuggest is best used in tandem with a strategy, but you can design your strategy by watching [sensitive content hidden] videos. I try to watch one every day. One of the most important tools in our business

Keyword tracking is great, but it really shines with SEO suggestions, I just pick one thing off the list to improve each day

It logs out every day. Honestly the most annoying thing about it.

Corey
Web Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome keyword tool research for a rebrand

Kommentare: Ubersuggest has been an incremental tool in the rebranding process from a manufacturer to a consumer direct brand.

I can easily compare keywords in the hospitality industry while building out our new website. This allows us to nail down SEO from the beginning.

You are only allowed to search a limited amount of keywords per day unless on the paid plan.

Antwort von Neil Patel Digital

Hi Corey! We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review and share your experience with the community. Thank you. There are more interesting things to come! Stay tuned :) If you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Angela
Marketing in USA
Marktforschung, Selbstständig

Won't stop charging

Overall it was a great, affordable option.

I used the free frial and planned to come back to it when I was ready. However, after I canceled they've continued to charge me for 3 months now. I've tried repeatedly to cancel and get a refund with no luck. For this reason, I cannot recommend this.

Artistic Director in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Research does bring you success, how easy it is to learn its another thing

Kommentare: I have become addicted to the research phases of the content creation for our youtube channel and blogs, and this has become a real helper in doing that.

The scalability of the tool is incredible and the insight you get from the results is amazing!

The learning curve of the price can become a burden, especially for a personal project.

Antwort von Neil Patel Digital

Hi David, Thank you very much for your kind review. We are glad you are enjoying your experience with Ubersuggest! Don't forget to check out Neil's incredible courses, https://neilpatel.com/training/. And if you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Better when it was FREE

Kommentare: Experience has been great and would love to continue enjoying the experience without the restrictions of paying

It comes from a legend and the tool is definitely not letting you down.

All of a sudden they brought up a pricing model, was not expecting that.

Antwort von Neil Patel Digital

We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review and share your experience with the community. Thank you. Ubersuggest has extremely high costs that and much of that cost comes from all of the valuable data you get with Ubersuggest. We do offer a free version of the tool but would like to remind you that we are one of the least expensive tools in the industry. If you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Curtis Schlaufman Head of Customer Success curtis@ubersuggest.com