Über Disk Drill

Mac data recovery solution that offers disk health, Mac cleanup, duplicate finder, data protection, and data backup.

Erfahre mehr über Disk Drill

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Disk Drill

5,0

Disk Drill hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Disk Drill bereits verwendet?

Jonathan
Jonathan
Attorney in Trinidad und Tobago
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My Disk Drill Experience

Kommentare: Works as described. A highly recommended buy "just because" in the event of data loss, hard drive stops working etc.. It's better to have because you never know.

- Modern UI - Feature rich; data loss recovery, duplicate file finder, data protection, smart monitoring and disk clean up - Data loss recovery tech/algorithms are God sent. If you have an old hardd rive that has seemed to "have given up" or become corrupted, disk drill is a must have to recovery files, photographs, documents etc... from the drive.

The software's SMART monitoring feature didn't seem to recognize the original NVME ssd in a Macbook Air 2013 for TRIM purposes.

Mark
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Disk Drill is a life saver - Recovered important client video files I thought were totally gone

Kommentare: I was in a complete panic when I bought Disk Drill. I shot video on three cameras and three mics for a seminar recording. Something happened to one of the SD cards, and my most needed camera angle just disappeared. The SD card was showing up blank. I very badly needed to get that footage rather than crawl back to the client and ask for a re-shoot (for something that was very hard to schedule). Disk Drill was easy to find, buy and download, and within an hour or so I had the lost files back. It was the biggest relief I've felt from a file loss error in a long long time.

It was relatively affordable, and was worth more than every penny. It did it's job wonderfully, and recovered all of the lost video files I needed on a corrupted SD card . This software literally saved me a few thousand dollars and kept me from having to schedule a re-shoot with a high profile client organization. It was intuitive and easy to use. Most importantly, it did the job I needed it to, perfectly.

The files were a little tricky to locate after the extraction from deep within the SD card, and there were some duplicates. End of the day though I found everything I needed.

Murtaza
Manager IT in Pakistan
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

MacOS Data Recovery

Disk Drill is one of the best data recovery software available for Mac. The good thing about it is you get a preview before restoring the files either an image or a video all the previews are available with a few clicks. Disk Drill supports many file extensions to recover the data, including Databases and Microsoft Office files. You can save the session and restore it at any time without going back to the scratch and scan again, the session will load up quickly.

The only thing I didn't like about this software was the mistakenly deleted files of WhatsApp backup were not adequately restored it showed the audio files extension as ogg and they were not playable or preview wasn't available.

Gail
Consultant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Disk Drill saved my priceless photos!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It worked perfectly.

It was easy to use and it recovered all of my photos that my camera lost.

Nothing! It did just what it promised. It was a miracle. Other photographers need to know about it!

ismail
Consultant in Türkei
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Recover Mac disk on Windows PC !

Kommentare: I think that a very clever algorithm is used to investigate lost files and directories.

I like the best feature that even Old Mac-formatted external disk easily recovered from windows machine.

I noticed that, may user interface needs some enhancements to use the software intuitively and much easily.