Filtern nach:

Über Disk Drill

Mac data recovery solution that offers disk health, Mac cleanup, duplicate finder, data protection, and data backup.

Erfahre mehr über Disk Drill

Mark N.
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Disk Drill is a life saver - Recovered important client video files I thought were totally gone

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I was in a complete panic when I bought Disk Drill. I shot video on three cameras and three mics for a seminar recording. Something happened to one of the SD cards, and my most needed camera angle just disappeared. The SD card was showing up blank. I very badly needed to get that footage rather than crawl back to the client and ask for a re-shoot (for something that was very hard to schedule). Disk Drill was easy to find, buy and download, and within an hour or so I had the lost files back. It was the biggest relief I've felt from a file loss error in a long long time.

It was relatively affordable, and was worth more than every penny. It did it's job wonderfully, and recovered all of the lost video files I needed on a corrupted SD card . This software literally saved me a few thousand dollars and kept me from having to schedule a re-shoot with a high profile client organization. It was intuitive and easy to use. Most importantly, it did the job I needed it to, perfectly.

The files were a little tricky to locate after the extraction from deep within the SD card, and there were some duplicates. End of the day though I found everything I needed.

Ismail I.
Consultant in Türkei
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Recover Mac disk on Windows PC !

Kommentare: I think that a very clever algorithm is used to investigate lost files and directories.

I like the best feature that even Old Mac-formatted external disk easily recovered from windows machine.

I noticed that, may user interface needs some enhancements to use the software intuitively and much easily.

Yves C.
Yves C.
Leisure in Belgien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Disk Drill Pro corrupts MP4 files from GoPro Hero 10

1 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: None, since it doesn't do what it is supposed to do...

- Fast payment portal - UI is ok-ish - Good marketing

Short Summary: - Don’t buy DiskDrill Pro: Recovery corrupted all the MP4 files from the GoPro Hero 10. - EaseUS is the software that saved (all) my precious MP4 files WITHOUT corrupting them. - No refunds, even when going through the whole process of explaining everything to customer service (with logs, proof that other software did work, etc.). They state that “Any recovery at all is considered a blinding success, as file recovery was often thought impossible.” ==> So that’s their standard when it comes down to recovering files. - Thinking about implementing this software in your company? I would strongly recommend considering other options! Long Version: So, I went on a vacation, took my new GoPro to document the trip, returned home, and saw that the SD-card crashed. Came across Disk Drill Pro (heavily represented on the internet) and downloaded this software as it looked promising. It was able to recover all the files HOWEVER, all the MP4 files were corrupted... Since I didn’t want to lose those valuable memories, I investigated further and searched for a different solution. That’s when I came across EaseUS recovery software. And it simply WORKED! I got all my jpeg’s and, more importantly, my MP4 files back… without being corrupted. The MP4 files play as they should, no glitching, not freezing up! I can’t emphasize this enough: ALL THE DATA WAS RECOVERED USING OTHER RECOVERY SOFTWARE. NONE OF THE FILES WERE CORRUPTED, DISK DRILL PRO WASN’T ABLE TO DO IT.