Über Safari

Safari ist ein intuitiver Browser, der Sicherheit und Anpassungsfähigkeit priorisiert.

Erfahre mehr über Safari

It comes integrated with Mac so it’s usually the first webpage you open to start searching online. It’s a clean look and easy to use.

Safari does not integrate with other ecosystems besides Mac OS. Hence you will have to witch to other web browsers that can accommodate the ecosystem that you are part with.

Bewertungen zu Safari

Safari hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 225 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Safari bereits verwendet?

Ilja
CEO in Deutschland
Musik, Selbstständig

Schnellster Browser auf Apple Geräten

- immer einsatzbereit, da vorinstalliert - Design passt zum Rest der Software - schnellster Browser

- Verlauf nur komplett löschbar, nicht einzelne Seiten (iOS)

Ben
Ben
Owner in UK
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

The best browser for macOS

Kommentare: Safari is a fantastic browser and I find it to have the lowest friction of any major browser.

Safari is lightning fast, integrated into the macOS ecosystem, and I can use it constantly without it draining my battery, unlike other browsers which I shall not mention.

It seems that increasingly, websites are being designed and tested only on Chrome... this isn't necessarily Safari's fault but I do feel like we're back in the bad old days of the IE monopoly...Additionally, the extensions ecosystem is nowhere near as full as Chrome's, although that's a blessing in disguise as I don't trust the security/privacy model of most Chrome's extensions.

Enakshi
Head - Agency Partnerships in Indien
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Product that becomes easy to use with frequent usage

Kommentare: Overall it is a good product that one can use and experience.

The name. The UI of the product. Ease of usage. New learning and better looking vs completion. So overall a good product to experience

Initially to move from competition it is not so easy to use. With time and usage, that becomes easier to use.

Tayeb
CEO in Kanada
Design, Selbstständig

Best browser if you are on Apple Ecosystem

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have been using Safari for many years now as the transition from my laptop to my iPhone and vice versa is seamless. The browsing experience is hassle-free. Although, I wish Apple would innovate more as the competition is catching up. Recently tried Brave Browser with YouTube and was impressed to see 0 ads without YouTube Premium, Vivaldi is also very customizable on laptop and integrates games and Opera and Edge integrate AI now so hopefully Apple might revamp Safari soon

- Privacy features (Private relay, prevent cross-sites tracking and the tracking of IP addresses) - Reading lists without having to use external apps like Pocket or Instapaper. - Extensions available.

- Lack of customization (No customized themes). - Slow to add new features.

Tiego
Official in Südafrika
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

Safari review

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Is kinda better than chrome with searching and ads

Their privacy us not that tight but with time it can improve

Heather
Order MNGT in USA
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Safari, A Great Search Engine!!

Kommentare: So, for me, the experience has not been a bad one. The Browser takes me to where I need to go, and I am able to get the job done that needs to be completed. I do use alternative browsers sometime for more a private using. But I see not security threats in using Safari. As far as know there has been no security breaches in compromising a person personal information.

Safari uses less RAM that, let's say Chrome for instance. Making it faster to pull up searches. Safari also supports mobile extensions, whilst Chrome does not. Safari is preinstalled on Apple Devices, so there is no need to install a browser. Safari is one of the first browsers that standardized straightforward user interface. Overall, Safari is a pretty good browser.

Safari is only available on macOS, iOS and iPadOS systems. So, it is not a broad range product. Safari and only be used with iCloud services, when storing an overabundance of information. It has a limited availability of extensions. Overall, it is not a BAD browser. It does need some tweaking to it, mainly in the areas of " privacy".

César
César
Computer engineer in Panama
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A minimalist browser

Kommentare: In my opinion, it is one of the fastest and best optimized browsers I have tried, it has very few features, but what it does have it does well. It is a browser that will keep you protected and will never let you down. It is an excellent browser, highly recommended.

Safari is Apple's official browser, therefore its entire relationship with the Apple system is a point to take into account, because the integration it has with all other Apple services is incredible and unique. The browser is simple and intuitive, it doesn't have a great interface, but it doesn't have much padding, it's a direct browser, it gives you what you need and what it promises, it has the tools you need and nothing else; It doesn't get complicated by giving you many customization options, it's a complete browser that is already assembled and perfectly optimized. In terms of search speed, the speed is good, on any device, in addition, the extension system is great, and the security that offers you when browsing is very necessary. In conclusion, it is a great browser that fulfills everything it promises.

It is a browser with very few bugs, it has few functionalities, but the ones it does have, it performs well. Perhaps the only negative point is the interface, which, at the cost of gaining simplicity and speed, seems a bit bland to me, but in general, it is an almost perfect browser.

Frederic
Frederic
CEO in Frankreich
Internet, Selbstständig

Good for apple users.

Kommentare: The speed is good and the workflow is easy.

It was pre installed on my Apple Mac mini.

Nothing to be signaled. Its works dirrectly.

Associate Pastor of Youth and Music in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the Strongest Browsers

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, it's a very satisfactory browser, with only a few minor needed tweaks.

Safari is very good when it comes to user-friendliness. It's privacy features are solid as well.

I'd love to see some touching up with bookmarking.

Riccardo
Marketing Director in Italien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Privacy guaranteed

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Very powerful browser with many privacy functions

Some applications may not work on Safari and may ask you to switch to Chrome

Nicky
Independent Stylist in USA
Textilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Safari is the best engine

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My experience has been great with Safari so far

I like that I’m able to save the page and come back to it later.

There’s nothing I do not like. I have no complaints with the engine.

Damon
Blogger in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

My review of safari

Kommentare: Safari is one of my main browsers. I made the switch from Bing to Safari and I don’t think I would ever turn back. Safari is just very user-friendly in nicely designed. I don’t think I would change very many things about it. Highly recommend using it.

It’s a really nice browser that integrates with the Google suite pretty well and saves your passwords so you don’t have to keep a thick book with all of them that you would constantly have to update. I think we all know how painful that can be.

I wouldn’t say it’s almost as good as Google Chrome to me, but I think this is specific to me because I use the Google suite so much so naturally, Google Chrome would have a slight edge on safari in my opinion. Not necessarily a knock on safari. I think that’s just specific to me.

Jaqueline
Jaqueline
COO in Brasilien
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super fast and values our privacy

Kommentare: Really good, easy to use and fast.

It's super fast! On my Macbook it's the faster browser! They value our privacy and that's amazing, they have privacy features that no other free browsers have and already as default.

I see that it works way better when using an Apple system. Could be improved the extensions features.

Gregor
Senior Operations Executive in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

Kommentare: In a work context, I mostly use it for working when I am away from my laptop and restricted to my phone. I find Gmail easier to use through Safari than through the Gmail app, I use it to remember my login details through Okta and I use it through social media to gain greater insights into competitor behaviours.

I find it useful that it connects to my Google and Okta accounts through my work phone, making it really easy to manage logins across devices. It's also nicely-connected to Twitter, which assists greatly in my work in competitor tracking. Safari is quick, slick and easy-to-use as a web browser as it's so well-integrated into the other software I use.

I feel like it runs a little more slowly than Google Chrome on a computer, especially when running SQL through Metabase. This is why I choose to use Google Chrome on my work computer. But through my phone, Safari works fantastically - though I do not use Metabase through my phone.

Janice
Managing Partner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Safari is my all-time favorite browser

Safari is the best of the best browsers. My absolute favorite thing about it is how FAST it is. It's a snappy browser from start-up to browsing. And it's the only browser that doesn't make ad-heavy websites data hogs.

I will be honest, there really isn't anything bad I can say about this software.

Salah
HR in Saudi-Arabien
Kapitalmärkte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Safari is one of the most important browsers

Kommentare: Very cool and fast in searching, and it has the ability to beautifully save the records that you have done before and this thing is very good for me and also when I open Safari it always goes to Google automatically and this is very good

Everything is good there is nothing missing and I hope there will always be talks so that it will continue to excel

For a long time I have been using Safari and I do not combine Safari with anything else The best thing is that it is very special in everything such as speed excellence and good challenges Thank you Safari for the good use

Luan
CEO in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Safari for Mac

Kommentare: very good user experience making it easy to use between mac and iphone

the app works very well and is super agile and efficient

the option to translate pages is not so efficient. on some sites only a part that is translated and not the site as a whole

Afnan
Interior design in Jordanien
Design, Selbstständig

very good browser

Kommentare: it is very important and good browser ,easy and safe ,I recommend all to use it.

it is easy simple you can hide your private pages or searches ,you can open many of pages and the browser keep it for you so you can open it later ,it is keep your phone safe from the viruses or the wrong pages ,so they tell you that the website is not safe or not secure ,I recommend you to use it.

actually there is no bad specific thing that I noticed in it ,it is a good browser.

Tyler
Digital Asset Manager in Kanada
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Go-To for apple devices

Its ease of use, especially on an Apple mobile device, makes safari browsing simple and straightforward. Its plug and play and already there when you boot up the phone. I would say most people dont bother putting chrome on their mobile.

In terms of a desktop browser it sometimes leaves a little to be desired, with the functionality that chrome offers, it outshines Safari. For ease of use, especially if your on a mac, Safari wins.

Robert
Business Development in USA
Druck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great all around

Kommentare: I love Safari and I use it on a daily basis and it's open on my desktop at all times of the day.

I find its ease of use to be its key feature but, all of the features are set up for speed and ease of use. The search function is great and there are many services that I use that only work in Safari so that's always going to be something I find useful. I also love how easy it is to clear my cache/cookies and browsing history.

The only con is that Safari is not on all of the PC's.

jose
administrative assistant in Spanien
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

a great choice for Mac users

Kommentare: Safari is a great choice for Mac users who prioritize speed, privacy, and integration with Apple ecosystem.

I find Safari to be a reliable and efficient web browser for Mac users. Intelligent Tracking Prevention and third-party cookie blocking, offer an added layer of security.

If you work with windows this software is not available.

Evelyn
Sociologist in Mexiko
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

A student point of view

Kommentare: In general, compared to search engines, Safari offers better quality with respect to privacy reports, as it informs me about websites that were prevented from creating a profile of me, and websites that contacted trackers

What I like the most is the security with which I carry out my searches , besides that if I make posts in the private navigation mode I avoid the advertising content.

There are few features that I don’t like, however I would like the display function of the screen reader to be available for any website, this way you can better display the content

Md Mohiminur
Manager in Bangladesch
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Top in my choice list...

Kommentare: From beginning Safari is a part of my work schedule.

Best for apple device. Easy to use. User friendly. Very lightweight. It's support maximum number of websites.

Only for apple device. Need improve tab menu. For loading a page little bit slow.

Craig
Consultant of Continuous Improvement in USA
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Safari is perfectly functional but not perfect

Safari, like all internet browsers, is easy to use. It does exactly what I need it to do, which is browse the internet (whether for leisure or for research). It also appears to be a low-bandwidth application, which is great.

It doesn’t feel as safe and secure as other browsers. I didn’t realize this until I started using other browsers, but the difference is noticeable. For example, Safari does a poor of stopping ads and pop-ups compared to others.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Secure and speedy web browsing

Kommentare: I can easily resume my web research from one apple device to another seamlessly.

The web browsing speed is absolutely incredible and has a rather simple layout for ease of use. Safari also comes preloaded on Mac OS for added security and all history and other features are synced to all other apple devices