Filtern nach:

Über Safari

Safari ist ein intuitiver Browser, der Sicherheit und Anpassungsfähigkeit priorisiert.

Erfahre mehr über Safari

Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
CEO in Estland
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Efficient yet annoying updates

Kommentare: I have recently changed from Windows to Mac, and have found the experience great- also liked Safari which was preinstalled. However, the constant updates, no matter how efficient they may be, are adversely affecting the ID card system everyone here uses.

I like that it is fast, efficient and works flawlessly on Mac- except the point mentioned below.

I live in Estonia, and it is incredibly annoying how I cannot use my ID software after each browser update. Most of the time restarting helps the issue, but nevertheless costing time and energy.

Alexander J.
Medical Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Safari: Good for introductions to the world wide web

Kommentare: Safari is decent when it comes to the speed and hard drive space. Not that great in regards to versatility, features, and security.

Safari's biggest advantage is that it comes prepackaged with all apple devices/products. Besides that, it's a fairly rudimentary browser that doesn't take up much space on a computer. Out of all the browsers out there, Safari is one of the fastest and lightest browsers to have on a computer and/or device, simply because it is simply built without many features or add ons. This makes it a good web browser, as well, for those who are brand new to surfing the internet.

The features for this browser are limited. Privacy settings are minimal, security is best only on apple devices, and bookmarks management is only useful mostly in relation to iCloud. The minimal features of Safari, severely narrow its usability to just visiting different sites on the internet.

Tiara H.
Service Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Clean and easy to use.

Safari is the main browser for Mac OS devices. The browsing experience is very user friendly and it has a nice, clean looking interface. If you are an owner of multiple Apple devices, Safari will track your open tabs across all of your devices.

Like many other Mac applications, Apple places a limit on how much you can customize it. There are very few widget and extensions that will work with Safari.

Cristhian josue J.
Cristhian josue J.
CEO in Mexiko
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Safari, a single and minimalist browser that meets all the requirements of an Apple lover

Kommentare: Safari permitted me to have a better workflow when working on a Mac, supporting me to preserve battery and optimize the efficiency of my computer thanks to this native software, safari has nothing to desire to other browsers, because it is completely designed for macOS and IOS platforms ... and that makes it a fantastic browser.

The beauty and personality of safari breathe in its simplicity, a browser that satisfies everything the Apple user wants, notwithstanding its minimalism, this software is extremely versatile, leaving us to create bookmarks to quickly access any content we want, safari allows us to have greater security of our data and searches, allowing us to choose a variety of search engines and the opportunity to choose or not certain features that allow us to have greater control of our privacy.

Sadly safari is only officially available on Apple products, leaving android and windows users without this great alternative.

Eslam E.
Automation Engineer in Ägypten
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

A fast and easy to use browser

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It is a very good and fast browser if you own an Apple device. Its minimalism and lightness make it a very good choice.

Fast and very easy to use on all devices, but is better suited for apple devices. The new update makes safari block trackers without you having to do anything which is a nice security feature. As well as navigate and open new tabs very easily. It also doesn't take up much space.

It is not very customizable like other browsers. When using it on my iPhone and having multiple tabs open, it consumes a sizable amount of battery life.

Yohan K.
Yohan K.
Transmission Engineer in Indien
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Safari’s security is better compared to other browser

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The simplicity and its intriguing interface are the two things that are immensely amazing. Also, its security is better and efficient compared to other browser.

The security is the remarkable part of Safari. Its interface is extremely well looking and feels premium.

Safari is slow compared to other browser. It takes a few seconds to load the page which is disappointing as users have to wait for a longer time.

Christy C.
freelancer in Frankreich
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Safari for mac review

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Fine for google research and watching movies.

I love the perfect gesture features on the trackpad which make Safari the most usable browser for a mac user.

It can start to get slow after sometime which made me move to chrome eventually.

Tim T.
Musician in USA
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Came back to Safari for the privacy

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I really REALLY love that this software now blocks my info from going out to advertisers. It feels like the first step in the digital age where my digital identity is actually cared about.

At first Safari was a bit unimpressive, as its less flashy than google chrome. If you're a visually excited person, Safari's interface may be underwhelming.

Tatevik B.
Software Engineer in Armenien

Most lightweight browser

Kommentare: Safari is best for daily usage. Very lightweight, doesn’t eat memory like other browsers.

Safari is browser that is golden standard if you use Mac OS. It is very easy to use and has beautiful minimalistic design. All needed functionalities are in place.

It’s not easy to work with code if you are a developer.

Projects and Change Manager in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Apple's default browser

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It is a fast and efficient browser.

Safari is Apple's default's browser, so it integrates seamlessly across all Apple products.

Safari is specifically designed to be used with other Apple software, so it might take a few extra steps for the user to integrate it with non-Apple software.

Pharmacist in Mauritius
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Secure and speedy web browsing

Kommentare: I can easily resume my web research from one apple device to another seamlessly.

The web browsing speed is absolutely incredible and has a rather simple layout for ease of use. Safari also comes preloaded on Mac OS for added security and all history and other features are synced to all other apple devices

Safari does not integrate with other ecosystems besides Mac OS. Hence you will have to witch to other web browsers that can accommodate the ecosystem that you are part with.

Khizar M.
Quality Intern in Deutschland
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product for Apple (iPhone and Macbook users)

The fact that I can switch my work from my MacBook to my iPhone is just simply amazing.

I do not think I dislike anything about it as such

Researcher in Türkei
Forschung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Safari Review

I love using Safari because it makes so easy to browse on my iPad besides a perfect sync with my PC.

Synchronization with Windows products can be painful however when you sync it with your device, it works smoothly.

Anna W.
Lead ABA therapist in USA
E-Learning, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Safari for iPhone

This software is easy to access through your Apple products. It is user friendly.

There is nothing that I dislike about this product.

Real estate in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The adventures in safari

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It works well and does what it’s supposed to.

Very useful easy to navigate to wherever desired.

Opens up as desktop mode on mobile which I hate

Nigel S.
crm in Singapur
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best browsers available

Easy to use, user friendly and straightforward to understand

User interface can be improved slightly, more support for add-ons?

Product specialist in Türkei
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing

I like safari because it is quite easy to use

Sometimes I am having difficulties to open pop ups because of the security rules

Speaker and Researcher in Kanada
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It works, but I still prefer other option.

Kommentare: It's a good browser, but I feel Google Chrome is superior and more integrated with all the apps I use (both personally and professionally). I still use it on my iPhone as the standard, and it works just fine. But on my iPhone, I have easy access to G Suite through its apps.

Safari is a regular browser, the first option on my iPhone as a standard, but on my laptop, even though it's a MacBook, I don't use Safari on a daily basis. I like to have it in order to test new websites and functionalities in order to compare capabilities with Google Chrome. For me, it is important to have a good option for testing.

The integration with Gmail (my main email and online storage tool) is not as straightforward as Google Chrome's, for obvious reasons. I feel the search engine of Chrome is also superior, as well as the ease of use, add extensions, and overall settings.

Mahendra G.
Mahendra G.
Office Clerk in Indien
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Apple Safari

Kommentare: I shifted safari from google chrome i really happy to used it

It provides privacy tracker feature that help me most to find out which websites stalk and try to track me,safari saved password is very protected with touch id or face id that was i like most it is very light easy and gives best performance and its portable along with apple products

No there is nothing about safari supports all the websites but only limited to apple ecosytem across any platform it will not work so need at least iphone or ipad to used it

Adi R.
CEO in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Used to be GREAT, but . . .

I love Apple and have used the products both hardware and software for 15+ years. Safari has been a go-to for years, and I trusted that they won't collect my info as much and that it would work fast...

It's become slow, it freezes, it has issues with G-Mail in particular.

Sam A.
Sam A.
Consultant in UK
Forschung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good if imbedded in Apple ecosystem

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: A poor second place behind Chrome, but the gap has closed in recent years.

In the past it was a poor second choice to Chrome. However, the features have improved and now it may be on a par - in some areas even better. Safari feels more robust and secure than Chrome. It provides good synchronicity across Apple devices.

The lack of features, especially in the past. I changed over to Chrome because of this.

Danish M.
Software Engineer in Pakistan

Safari Review

4 letzten Monat Neu

Safari is quick and has a easy to use interface. Moreover I like the fact that , safari comes preinstalled on apple devices. Safari is quick , efficient , and a very simple browser to use.

Safari lacks a lot of extensions chrome have. It should try and add more extensions to improve that part of the browsing.

John C.
John C.
Logistica in Panama
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Navegador functional

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Por el momento se maneja bien al momento de navegar en internet, es seguro por su sistema cerrado, rápido y amigable.

Deben mejorar la parte de las ventanas de navegación, por lo demás está bien.

Niki N.
School Counselor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Safari -- Go Elsewhere

1 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I would prefer to use Google Chrome at all times. I don't think Safari is worth your time.

Unfortunately, there isn't anything that I like about this software enough to make me want to use it. Every time I go back to give it a try I find myself disappointed.

I really dislike that the functionality of Safari just isn't there. Every time I go to use the browser it doesn't load properly, doesn't show me the settings that I need, and looks like I am searching on a desktop when attempting to use the mobile application. Their tech support doesn't help and I feel like I am left figuring it out on my own.