Über Safari

Safari ist ein intuitiver Browser, der Sicherheit und Anpassungsfähigkeit priorisiert.

Erfahre mehr über Safari

It comes integrated with Mac so it’s usually the first webpage you open to start searching online. It’s a clean look and easy to use.

Safari does not integrate with other ecosystems besides Mac OS. Hence you will have to witch to other web browsers that can accommodate the ecosystem that you are part with.

Bewertungen zu Safari

Safari hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 80 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Safari bereits verwendet?

Thomas
Thomas
Producer in USA
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Works as well as Chrome, but not connected to Google.

Kommentare: It’s easy to use and never lets me down.

Works great— very intuitive layout- buttons and controls are where you expect

Occasionally some web functions won’t work as expected because a site is designed for Chrome- but it’s unusual- and works way better than Explorer or Edge.

TeHilla
Student in Jamaika
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Best Search Engine

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I love Safari. I believe that it is superior to the other search engines that I have utilized. I haven’t experienced any problems and I appreciate the search speeds

Fast searching speeds Relevant and accurate results Accessible and easily identifiable bookmark tab

I wish they would put the search bar for the mobile app back at the top of the page

Tiara
Service Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Clean and easy to use.

Safari is the main browser for Mac OS devices. The browsing experience is very user friendly and it has a nice, clean looking interface. If you are an owner of multiple Apple devices, Safari will track your open tabs across all of your devices.

Like many other Mac applications, Apple places a limit on how much you can customize it. There are very few widget and extensions that will work with Safari.

civil engineer in Türkei
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

Safari SM

First of all, I think that this software is self-developing and progresses successfully from other software in terms of closing its deficiencies, and it also helps its users sufficiently in important matters such as privacy.

The interface can be developed a little more and a more successful interface can be achieved and more users can be encouraged by this.

Nurullah
Accountant in Türkei
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Safari Nu

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I am using a device from the same brand. I've been using this software since I started using that device.

Since the search engine is really comprehensive, I find it easy to search. In this way, my work is completed in a shorter time and I have time for my other works.

Frankly, I haven't encountered any bad features or situations since I started using this software. Too bad it's only available on certain devices

Jelle
Software Developer in Niederlande
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

User friendly browser

Kommentare: My overall experience with Safari is great, it does its job and it does it well.

The Safari browser is very easy to use, it does not bring unnecessary functionalities. The simple design makes sure everyone is able to use it. Safari is made for macOS and iOS and therefor runs perfectly on them.

You're only able to use Safari on Apple products. Also Safari can be difficult to work with if you're a website developer.

mesut
network specialist in Türkei
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Safari for security

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I can use it on Apple phone, but my experience here is very nice and safe to use. It is very nice for me as they give utmost importance to security.

The aspect that I love the most is the security side, which warns and protects you when you are accidentally redirected to unsafe sites. Even now, when I look at it, I can see that it has blocked sites from accessing my information.

It should be able to use it with the same performance for all phones, but it is too bad that they do not provide this opportunity.

Craig
Consultant of Continuous Improvement in USA
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Safari is perfectly functional but not perfect

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Safari, like all internet browsers, is easy to use. It does exactly what I need it to do, which is browse the internet (whether for leisure or for research). It also appears to be a low-bandwidth application, which is great.

It doesn’t feel as safe and secure as other browsers. I didn’t realize this until I started using other browsers, but the difference is noticeable. For example, Safari does a poor of stopping ads and pop-ups compared to others.

Ayesha
Student in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I like it

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Tbh safari is like my partner during exam days it helps me with almost every question I am stuck in and now a days I am trying to look for part time jobs and it’s helping me find one.

I love using this software whenever I am home and can’t find anything to eat I just search up “easy recipes” and boom now I can make food, and when I am stuck in a question I just search up and there’s answers with solution like yay.

I think there should be an age limit on most thing like don’t let kids search up 18+ things and when they do just don’t simply show stuff like pictures and websites.

Tanirah
Shift supervisor in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Safari RW

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I love how Safari lets you open different window when you need to look up other stuff

That it crashes are you click so many times

César
César
Computer engineer in Panama
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A minimalist browser

Kommentare: In my opinion, it is one of the fastest and best optimized browsers I have tried, it has very few features, but what it does have it does well. It is a browser that will keep you protected and will never let you down. It is an excellent browser, highly recommended.

Safari is Apple's official browser, therefore its entire relationship with the Apple system is a point to take into account, because the integration it has with all other Apple services is incredible and unique. The browser is simple and intuitive, it doesn't have a great interface, but it doesn't have much padding, it's a direct browser, it gives you what you need and what it promises, it has the tools you need and nothing else; It doesn't get complicated by giving you many customization options, it's a complete browser that is already assembled and perfectly optimized. In terms of search speed, the speed is good, on any device, in addition, the extension system is great, and the security that offers you when browsing is very necessary. In conclusion, it is a great browser that fulfills everything it promises.

It is a browser with very few bugs, it has few functionalities, but the ones it does have, it performs well. Perhaps the only negative point is the interface, which, at the cost of gaining simplicity and speed, seems a bit bland to me, but in general, it is an almost perfect browser.

Cristhian Josue
Cristhian Josue
CEO in Mexiko
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Safari, a single and minimalist browser that meets all the requirements of an Apple lover

Kommentare: Safari permitted me to have a better workflow when working on a Mac, supporting me to preserve battery and optimize the efficiency of my computer thanks to this native software, safari has nothing to desire to other browsers, because it is completely designed for macOS and IOS platforms ... and that makes it a fantastic browser.

The beauty and personality of safari breathe in its simplicity, a browser that satisfies everything the Apple user wants, notwithstanding its minimalism, this software is extremely versatile, leaving us to create bookmarks to quickly access any content we want, safari allows us to have greater security of our data and searches, allowing us to choose a variety of search engines and the opportunity to choose or not certain features that allow us to have greater control of our privacy.

Sadly safari is only officially available on Apple products, leaving android and windows users without this great alternative.

Alexander
Medical Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Safari: Good for introductions to the world wide web

Kommentare: Safari is decent when it comes to the speed and hard drive space. Not that great in regards to versatility, features, and security.

Safari's biggest advantage is that it comes prepackaged with all apple devices/products. Besides that, it's a fairly rudimentary browser that doesn't take up much space on a computer. Out of all the browsers out there, Safari is one of the fastest and lightest browsers to have on a computer and/or device, simply because it is simply built without many features or add ons. This makes it a good web browser, as well, for those who are brand new to surfing the internet.

The features for this browser are limited. Privacy settings are minimal, security is best only on apple devices, and bookmarks management is only useful mostly in relation to iCloud. The minimal features of Safari, severely narrow its usability to just visiting different sites on the internet.

Inaam
Business Development Manager in Pakistan
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Safari Web Browser

Kommentare: Safari is a fast and secure web browser and is very stable. Once you start using it you can not think to shifting from it as no other web browser seems this good then.

Safari is one of the most popular browsers, and the primary web browser for almost every IOS and Mac user. It has a very intuitive user interface. Safari puts a high emphasis on data safety and security which is further increased by its powerful tracking blocker and private browsing mode. It hosts a very efficient ad blocker, which makes you surf the internet without dealing with pop up ads every now and then. It also supports dark mode which is comfortable for eyes to use at night and also saves battery power. It has a large variety of extensions which further increases its functionalities.

It is primarily available for Apple products and does not support windows or android. Also is relatively a bit inflexible when it comes to customization.

Gregor
Senior Operations Executive in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

Kommentare: In a work context, I mostly use it for working when I am away from my laptop and restricted to my phone. I find Gmail easier to use through Safari than through the Gmail app, I use it to remember my login details through Okta and I use it through social media to gain greater insights into competitor behaviours.

I find it useful that it connects to my Google and Okta accounts through my work phone, making it really easy to manage logins across devices. It's also nicely-connected to Twitter, which assists greatly in my work in competitor tracking. Safari is quick, slick and easy-to-use as a web browser as it's so well-integrated into the other software I use.

I feel like it runs a little more slowly than Google Chrome on a computer, especially when running SQL through Metabase. This is why I choose to use Google Chrome on my work computer. But through my phone, Safari works fantastically - though I do not use Metabase through my phone.

Julienne
Self-employed in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Great Second Browser

Kommentare: I like this browser, and, even though, I use it for a second browser, it comes in handy when edge is giving me bad request on certain websites that I'm trying to look at. I can just pull them up in this browser and they work fine. It has a slightly different appearance than edge, but it grows on you. Also, I use Safari more on my phone than I do on the computer.

It comes in handy, when edge is giving me problems. It also boots up real quick. Also, has a real attractive appearance to it.

Not as user friendly as edge. Sometimes doesn't load as fast as edge.

Janice
Managing Partner in USA

Safari is my all-time favorite browser

Safari is the best of the best browsers. My absolute favorite thing about it is how FAST it is. It's a snappy browser from start-up to browsing. And it's the only browser that doesn't make ad-heavy websites data hogs.

I will be honest, there really isn't anything bad I can say about this software.

Margaret
Marketing in Frankreich

Google Chrome is better

Kommentare: Safari is my second favorite browser, but Google Chrome comes in first.

Safari is always reliable and well integrated with Apple devices.

Safari was great for a while, but it has not kept up with competitors in terms of features and compatability. Crashes often.

Senior Vice President and Director of Community Relations in USA
Philanthropie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Safari is a Great Browser

Kommentare: As mentioned above, since switching over to Apple products, the experience with Safari has been great.

We recently switched from using Chrome to Safari as the main web browser in our office. Most of our equipment has been transitioned over to Apple, so the sharing platform, bookmarks, and capabilities of the browser work very well for all of us in the office.

As with most browsers, there can be some instances of tracking, but you can manage this fairly well with Safari.

Luan
CEO in Brasilien

Safari for Mac

Kommentare: very good user experience making it easy to use between mac and iphone

the app works very well and is super agile and efficient

the option to translate pages is not so efficient. on some sites only a part that is translated and not the site as a whole

Hossam
Hossam
Veterinarian , marketing of digital , medical product in Ägypten
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Dr Hos tech review

Kommentare: Excellent , Professional protect privacy one of my best browsers

Fast browsing , Bookmarks , protect your privacy from any invasion and notify you if any risk possible

Nothing I noticed is bad even in appearance

Dominik
developer in Deutschland
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Browser

Kommentare: daily companion

the most important thing for me on the internet is the protection of my data. that's why i use safari

variable designs would be a good extension

Robert
Business Development in USA
Druck, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great all around

Kommentare: I love Safari and I use it on a daily basis and it's open on my desktop at all times of the day.

I find its ease of use to be its key feature but, all of the features are set up for speed and ease of use. The search function is great and there are many services that I use that only work in Safari so that's always going to be something I find useful. I also love how easy it is to clear my cache/cookies and browsing history.

The only con is that Safari is not on all of the PC's.

Eslam
Automation Engineer in Ägypten
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

A fast and easy to use browser

Kommentare: It is a very good and fast browser if you own an Apple device. Its minimalism and lightness make it a very good choice.

Fast and very easy to use on all devices, but is better suited for apple devices. The new update makes safari block trackers without you having to do anything which is a nice security feature. As well as navigate and open new tabs very easily. It also doesn't take up much space.

It is not very customizable like other browsers. When using it on my iPhone and having multiple tabs open, it consumes a sizable amount of battery life.

Evelyn
Sociologist in Mexiko
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

A student point of view

Kommentare: In general, compared to search engines, Safari offers better quality with respect to privacy reports, as it informs me about websites that were prevented from creating a profile of me, and websites that contacted trackers

What I like the most is the security with which I carry out my searches , besides that if I make posts in the private navigation mode I avoid the advertising content.

There are few features that I don’t like, however I would like the display function of the screen reader to be available for any website, this way you can better display the content