Über Avast Secure Browser

A completely private browser that automatically blocks online ads and provides advanced security tools for secure browsing.

Erfahre mehr über Avast Secure Browser

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Avast Secure Browser bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Revanth S.
Revanth S.
Application engineer in Indien
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Browser for safe and secure browsing

Kommentare: Safe Browser with good speed. Protection against Online threats. The browser extensions of Avast browser gives you good options for security and protection while browsing online.

For maintaining protection from online threats this is one of the best choice. Avast has been well known for its security against virus and other online threats. Interface is good and browsing speed is also good. For secure plus fast browsing Avast Secure Browser is good choice. You can maintain good privacy and Password protection is also amazing.

Haven't found any missing security features that I wanted.

Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Avast For Faster And More Secure Browsing

Kommentare: I do a lot of browsing and researching the Web for my work and Avast Secure Browser speeds it all up by cutting out the ads. Moreover, I enjoy greater security.

I liked the way I could load and browse pages without them being slowed down by ads. Also, the bank mode for visiting my banking websites made me feel much more secure. The fact that Avast had previewed a load of browser extensions for security and safety was excellent and gave me confidence when selecting, installing and using extensions. It's based on Chromium (Chrome browser) so I did not have to learn anything new to start using it.

I found bank mode a bit confusing because when I was in standard Chrome (not Avast browser) I was prompted to open a bank website in bank mode. I was not prompted the same when in Avast Browser. I wasn't sure if I was automatically in Bank mode when I was using Avast Browser.

Teacher in Bahrain
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Avast is best browsers for geek

Use Avast Secure Browser if you have a lot of users and password software to save

Need to full compilable with other browsers

Tripta A.
Tripta A.
Director in Indien

Excellent browser option

Kommentare: I found Avast secure browser to be a great choice for ensuring privacy and security while browsing.

1. Has more features related to privacy, security etc. than other browsers. 2. Good option for people looking for privacy protection browser. 3. Has good GUI for Privacy and Security features. It is shown in almost the same style as extensions are in chrome based browsers. 4. I did not find any slowdown because of the extra features the browser has. 5. It is easy to setup and use. 6. I like that it does not change the chrome GUI at all.

I did not find anything to dislike in the application and I found the webpages loading to be a bit faster than some of the other browsers.

Syed sarosh H.
Bachelors in Dental Surgery in Pakistan
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Web Browser

Kommentare: Overall it is a great secured web browser. Highly Recommended.

Avast secure browser makes your browsing fast and secure. It automatically blocks ads and trackers which makes browsing fast. Advanced built-in security is also a great feature. I have used this browser. Highly Recommended.

Full protection for windows is only comes at price. Otherwise no such big problem there.