Über Avast Secure Browser

A completely private browser that automatically blocks online ads and provides advanced security tools for secure browsing.

Erfahre mehr über Avast Secure Browser

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Avast Secure Browser

Avast Secure Browser hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 8 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Avast Secure Browser bereits verwendet?

Revanth S.
Revanth S.
Application engineer in Indien
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Browser for safe and secure browsing

Kommentare: Safe Browser with good speed. Protection against Online threats. The browser extensions of Avast browser gives you good options for security and protection while browsing online.

For maintaining protection from online threats this is one of the best choice. Avast has been well known for its security against virus and other online threats. Interface is good and browsing speed is also good. For secure plus fast browsing Avast Secure Browser is good choice. You can maintain good privacy and Password protection is also amazing.

Haven't found any missing security features that I wanted.

Grace G.
Project Coordinator in Ghana
Öffentliche Ordnung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very lightweight to use, and also provides heightened user security

Kommentare: Avast Secure Browser has been a very useful program to have on all my personal and professional devices. In this age of constant file sharing and online downloads, it feels great to know that I can use a browser which is able to assess files before they are even downloaded and opened on the device. The frequency of my routine drive scans, and the number of threats identified during these scans have greatly reduced since I began using Avast Secure Browser.

What I found most useful about Avast Secure Browser was the efficiency with which it managed and filtered spam, online security threats, and downloaded files. When downloading files from the internet, I feel the safest when using Avast Secure Browser because it always flags potential threats that are allowed by other browsers.

Notifications are extremely difficult to manage and can be quite a nuisance when they keep popping up incessantly.

Teacher in Bahrain
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Avast is best browsers for geek

Use Avast Secure Browser if you have a lot of users and password software to save

Need to full compilable with other browsers

Jason G.
Jason G.
CEO in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Avast Secure Browser

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I still use it on occasion, it nice, does the job like most browsers.

Like most browsers, it nice and easy to use with some added features such as Adware block that make browsing safe and secure. Highly recommended

Really nothing to say that I liked least about this software, like most browsers, it can freeze up for a second, causing you to go, huh but otherwise, no real problems.

Wendell W.
Educational Trainer in Südkorea
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

PC version is excellent, Android version no so much!

Kommentare: I feel confident that my data is not being harvested by ASB.

I really like ASB for my laptop. I made the transition and stopped using Chrome. ASB for PC is top notch!!!

ASB for my Android phone was clunky and hard to use. I tried it for a couple of weeks and got fed up and frustrated. So I uninstalled the app.

Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Avast For Faster And More Secure Browsing

Kommentare: I do a lot of browsing and researching the Web for my work and Avast Secure Browser speeds it all up by cutting out the ads. Moreover, I enjoy greater security.

I liked the way I could load and browse pages without them being slowed down by ads. Also, the bank mode for visiting my banking websites made me feel much more secure. The fact that Avast had previewed a load of browser extensions for security and safety was excellent and gave me confidence when selecting, installing and using extensions. It's based on Chromium (Chrome browser) so I did not have to learn anything new to start using it.

I found bank mode a bit confusing because when I was in standard Chrome (not Avast browser) I was prompted to open a bank website in bank mode. I was not prompted the same when in Avast Browser. I wasn't sure if I was automatically in Bank mode when I was using Avast Browser.

Tripta A.
Tripta A.
Director in Indien

Excellent browser option

Kommentare: I found Avast secure browser to be a great choice for ensuring privacy and security while browsing.

1. Has more features related to privacy, security etc. than other browsers. 2. Good option for people looking for privacy protection browser. 3. Has good GUI for Privacy and Security features. It is shown in almost the same style as extensions are in chrome based browsers. 4. I did not find any slowdown because of the extra features the browser has. 5. It is easy to setup and use. 6. I like that it does not change the chrome GUI at all.

I did not find anything to dislike in the application and I found the webpages loading to be a bit faster than some of the other browsers.

Syed sarosh H.
Bachelors in Dental Surgery in Pakistan
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Web Browser

Kommentare: Overall it is a great secured web browser. Highly Recommended.

Avast secure browser makes your browsing fast and secure. It automatically blocks ads and trackers which makes browsing fast. Advanced built-in security is also a great feature. I have used this browser. Highly Recommended.

Full protection for windows is only comes at price. Otherwise no such big problem there.