Über Pages

Pages ist ein leistungsstarkes Textverarbeitungstool, mit dem du Dokumente erstellen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Pages

There are many templates for your project making your documents look beautiful with little effort. Also, you can export in multiple formats if you want to send a file to something other than a Mac.

I originally thought the lack of features would prohibit me from properly using Pages. The reality is all the necessary functionality is there with few exceptions.

Bewertungen zu Pages

Pages hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 152 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Pages bereits verwendet?

Malcolm Reto Vincent
Malcolm Reto Vincent
CEO in Spanien
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software that rivals the costly & unnecessary Microsoft

Kommentare: Great! Got used to it very quickly and I could never go back to Microsoft. After using pages for years, Microsoft seems like a stone-age software (and an expensive one at that!)

How easy it is to use, the great templates, the overall product design (with the vibrant colours and informational icons) and the fact that it is free!

Might need some more functionality, although I have never really needed any other softwares that Apple doesn't offer for free to its clients!

The best but flawed alternative to MS Office

Kommentare: Despite the bugs, it is my best tool to work on Mac and iPad.

It is simple. It is quick. It is reliable. It is easy to access. Pages is a useful tool for quickly creating and editing documents. You can easily write a letter, design a document, and share it with your iPad to continue working on it later.It grew in its functionalities and is getting better and better with years.

It is still missing some functionalities or those features are limited in comparison with MS Office, the tool Apple claims to be the successor to with iWork Suite. Sometimes Pages crashes due to iCloud syncing problems, I suppose. To embed fonts is not possible or fonts used on Mac are missing then on iPad when one wants to continue ones work there. Sadly.

Ryan
Pastor of Digital Ministry in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple Word Processor

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The user interface and share features are extremely simple to use and easy to find.

There is a learning curve to using Pages if you are more familiar with other word processors.

Stephen
Stephen
Youth Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pages - A Frustrating Option

Kommentare: On the whole, Pages has been a significant disappointment. I greatly miss Microsoft Word, and I can't wait to go back to using it.

The only facet about Pages that I can sincerely say that I like is its simplicity in appearance. There are clearly elements of the classic Mac/Apple aesthetic at play... but that's pretty much it.

When compared to the far superior Microsoft Word, Pages has very few "bells and whistles"... however, it would greatly benefit from adopting some of Word's more better features.

Tayeb
CEO in Kanada

Solid alternative to Word

Kommentare: I have been using Pages ever since I got my first Mac computer, I was very satisfied with it as it is free and very easy to use and it is a free alternative to those who cannot invest in a yearly subscription but already have a Mac

- Can open and most importantly edit Word documents without the need to purchase a subscription. - Free to use on MacOS and iOS - Stylish templates

- Sometimes when opening Word documents, certain elements might disappear or be displayed oddly requiring the users to tweak the Pages document. - If you ever need to send a documents, directly sending a Pages document to someone can be risky if they open it on Word. I would recommend sending your Pages document as a PDF or trying to view how it looks on Word before sending it for something important like customers or University work. - Wish it was also available on iCloud.com for non Mac users.

Stefania
CEO and founder in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A nice note taking app

Kommentare: It’s very nice and I would recommend it to everyone that need to write and edit notes. It’s free and it’s complete

I like that it’s completely free and I can have it on all my devices so I can edit my files from everywhere.

The thing that I like least about Pages is the fact that you can’t customise the tool bar but it’s premade

Alec
Alec
Legal Advocate in Australien
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Pages is a viable alternative to Word or Google Docs.

Kommentare: I use Pages for routine correspondence, creating legal briefs, writing reports and formalising research from my note taking application. Additionally, I use Pages to open Word documents sent to me by other lawyers and I have never experienced any issue in terms of formatting.

I work as a Lawyer and was initially very hesitant to use Pages, I had no reason to be cautious! Pages has a different menu layout and doesn't seem to copy over anything from Microsoft Word. Having said that, it's very user intuitive and I found myself accessing complex features easily and quickly. I feel confident in my writing reports all day, creating and saving templates, inserting media if required and everything else a solid word processor needs. Finally, because it's Apple, the application runs quickly and seamlessly. This isn't to mention the benefits from using Apple products and services as far as the ecosystem is concerned.

Ahmed
Management Accountant in UK
Hausmeisterservice, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

What it does, it does it really well

It's great with imports from MS Word but I tend to have problems exporting to word. It does however export to PDF pretty well. It's also helpful that you get it free with any Mac you purchase unlike MS Word

It's high entry price if anything. You get it free with a Mac but I don't see many people paying for it standalone. Not sure about the windows version

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Included with my MacBook Air

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Pages works how it should and it has very useful templates.

I like that Pages is included with my MacBook Air. Many years back when I had a PC, I was used to their word processing program and it was an easy transition.

It took a minute to get used to it but after 2-4 uses it came naturally.

Leah
Leah
Research Specialist and Program Manager in USA
Forschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Apple Users

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have been using Pages for about 10 years and I love seeing new integrations and updates over time, it is also helpful to have a word doc application that does not take up additional storage on my laptop.

I like that it is the apple version installed app that is automatically synced to other Apple devices and easy to use.

I dont like the limitations if needed work work and personal use. I use apple and dell products.

Juliette
Juliette
Curator in Frankreich
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Useful tool, with quite a modern design compared to other options

Kommentare: I liked using Pages for writing and editing text - however, I used Word if I needed to share the file later with another editor.

I like using Pages to write and edit text. Their design is more modern and intuitive than other options.

People are usually used to other options such as Word suite and non Apple users cannot easily open Pages files if not sent on PDF.

Dakota
Professional Licensed Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Apple Vs the Other Bigwigs

Kommentare: Overall, Pages and other iWork apps are a great competitor in the document and office application war that has been ongoing since the office world shifted from pen and paper, to computerized writing and counting. Give it a try! Apple lovers claim it’s far greater than Microsoft or Google’s versions. I tend to use all of them from time to time, moving to one after the other for different uses and reasons.

When compared with the other great document editing/office software tools, like Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), Google Workspace (formerly G-Suite; Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)... Apple iWork, which includes Pages, Numbers, and Keynote, is certainly one of the top competitors in the race! Against these major, billion dollar contemporaries, Apple shines through with distinction, diligence, and decadence! It is certainly much sleeker than the standard white-wash design of the other opponents. It’s interface is modern, like all Apple products, and it’s user-friendliness is unparalleled!

Versus the other major office software companies, as aforementioned, Apple iWork, and especially Apple Pages, does have a few cons that prove against it in the race for best document software. Apple Pages is not extremely useful in terms of user-collaboration. Google Docs and Sheets here win the prize, as it was the pioneer of collabs on a single document and still is at the head of the “multiplayer” doc editing game. Apple Pages is also pretty basic in terms of detailed, articulate document and spreadsheet editing and utilization, Word and Excel here takes the cake.

Jonathan
Senior Marketing Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not quite InDesign or Affinity Publisher, but a great free alternative.

Kommentare: If you're creating simple documents, or even media-loaded ebooks on a Mac, Pages is really powerful software considering it's free. It even streamlines uploading ebooks directly to the Apple Bookstore. And for not being professional software, it's giving Affinity and Adobe a run for their money.

If you use a Mac, the tight integration with the OS is a dream. We also enjoy the rich Ebook export features. We just finished a digital press kit for a client with embedded photo carousels and music and found that recipients of the ebook version were more likely to respond because of the experience. And putting that experience together was much easier than professional software from Affinity or Adobe.

Well, Pages isn't professional software and lacks advanced integrations (like Adobe Bridge) with all your connected brand resources. Calling the photo picker loads the local Photos library. Music picker loads the local music library, etc. I haven't used the software with MacOS Server, so I don't know if that changes things.

Sarah
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy way to access all of your documents on Apple products

Ease of use and the ability to retrieve documents from another apple device.

They do not have a whole lot of shortcuts like Microsoft, but I love it regardless.

Summer
Pet transport specialist in UK
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

Pages - you dont have a choice with MAC.

Kommentare: With Mac you do not have a choice, you really have to use pages. However, it is generally a good software without major glitches, and doesn't slow your computer down. It is relatively easy to use and self explanatory. It is of course NOT compatible with Microsoft / android so you have to always remember to export files as word or as pdf.

It works well isn't generally glitchy and has a lot of adaptability. You can export to other formats for other computers etc and you can actually open up a word document on a mac and then edit with pages.

My biggest issue with pages is its grumpiness. It randomly decides to stop allowing a document to be saved and says the document is not editable - even though all permissions are set. It is so strange and extremely frustrating!

Joy
Artist/Owner in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Pages Review

Pages is a good program for word processing, but I love it more for the ability to manipulate and layer pictures easily. I am able to create graphics for advertising and showcasing my work for my website, Facebook posts, and Pinterest posts. I have also used Pages extensively for creating newsletters, and much prefer it to Word for this.

For word processing, I prefer Microsoft Word because it is more widely used and most people are able to open a Word document, whereas many are not able to open Pages on their computer. If I use Pages, I have to put the document in a PDF format so that others with PCs can open it.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Useful app for creating documents across Apple devices

Kommentare: I like using Pages because it fits in well with my Apple ecosystem. The interface clears away all the unneeded features so I can just get to work without clutter. However, I've noticed that something as simple as formatting bullet lists can turn into a big deal. Once you get used to it, you'll figure out where the settings are so it is manageable if you don't have a lot of heavy formatting requirements. It's a great alternative to Microsoft Office if you are invested in the Apple ecosystem and don't need all the bells and whistles.

It's so easy to create documents and access them or handoff to other Apple devices. It's simple interface makes it easy to open quickly and get started.

Many of the features are kind of hidden to keep the interface simple. This can result in making it more difficult to create documents with a lot of formatting.

Tanya
Admin Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So much better than MS Word

I use pages to create inserts, handouts, flyers. It feels more intuitive than MS Word and overall is easier to use. It works really well for dividing a page into multiples and I like the tool bars. Exporting to pdf once complete is a breeze and it translates well.

Deleting pages in a document is sometimes tricky.

Benjamin
Forensic Examiner in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, Selbstständig

Pages is intuitive and allows me to get to writing.

Kommentare: Overall excellent, it would be my go-to document created, if not for poor integration.

Pages is simple and functional with most functions I need when I need them.

Pages does not integrate editing functions like Grammarly, PerfectIt, or Outwrite. It lacks the ability to add line numbers to documents (needed in depositions, dissertations, and scripting).

Amanda
Designer in USA

Pages

Kommentare: I use pages for may word processing objectives. It is more intuitive than word.

This software is simpler than Word, therefore faster to use. Very few features make it more intuitive than word.

Adding images requires a space drawing tool. They often go out of alignment as I drag and drop resources onto the pages.

Luiza
Community Manager in Deutschland
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great app for creating documents

Clean style of the app creates a good feel as you use it. Simple to use, and quite intuitive. I appreciate the variety of features it offers and it’s great for what is needed. Easy to collaborate with teams, and leave notes.

I have not encountered something I dislike about the app. At times can be a tricky when non-Apple users have in their computers, but more on the design (font style) aspect of it. It is still possible to them to view it and use it in their own device.

Scott
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Word Processor

Kommentare: I have used Pages for many years now, and it has never failed me.

I find that Pages is one of the best word processors. It has a beautiful layout and easy to use features.

It's a shame that with the rise of MacBooks, it is almost required to convert files from Pages to Word when sharing documents with others.

Karyn
Senior Graphic Designer in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Layouts for All

Kommentare: Overall, I think Pages is a great program with a lot of features that allow people of all skill levels to create layouts with similar control as the big Design software.

As a professional Graphic Designer I often work with clients who have little to no experience with design software. I really like that I can set up a layout design for them and they can maintain it. It also has many of the functionality that is extremely useful such as leading, space before/after, and more. It also makes it really easy to be on the phone with a client and walk through how to achieve a particular thing.

Some of the features are not quite as intuitive as I would like. For example, when Pages adds a page to the document but there is nothing on it (not even a space) you have to hunt around for the right view and controls in order to remove that page. Also, importing an image, it doesn't import at the original size, you have to tell it to be that size. I would think it should be the other way around.

Kelvin
Project Manager in Kanada
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Mac users

Kommentare: I have been a long Mac user and saw Pages evolved during all these years. Highly recommended for Apple users.

I have been using Pages for my word processing tool. It can be accessed from my iCloud account, from anywhere. I also like its clean and simple window layout.

An extra step of work if you are working with people using other word processing software. Need to export in a format that they can open.

Oscar
Oscar
Curador in Mexiko
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pages an exclusive way to write documents

Kommentare: it´s a great app of course it works best on iPhone, for the people with the Apple ecosystem will find this app very useful when when they try to write a doccument and also share with someone else.

This app is easy to use, it has several features suches the letter font, size, colors, type of letter, I mean you can easily customize your documents, and save them on iCloud or your own device storage, it´s easy to share your files with other people via Air Drop, wich is another fucntion of the app due to the iPhone softawre so it becomes even easier when you have such a device.

it´s compatibility, because it´s made for iPhone you need to have one in order to get the app working correctly, another cons is that when you export your file to another platform suches word or another sheet, you might not get the actual document if you customize it earlier.