Über TruckSpy

All-in-one fleet management platform built for truck-load carriers. Increase your fleet safety and profitability with TruckSpy.

Erfahre mehr über TruckSpy

I like that I can access and run reports online at any time. Electronic IVMR's are a time saver.

Sometimes the PDFs download blank and there is no notification for this or explanation of why.

Bewertungen zu TruckSpy

4,9

TruckSpy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 35 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TruckSpy bereits verwendet?

Emirhan
Music in Türkei
Musik, Selbstständig

Generally works well.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

A nice service that saves time and money. I am satisfied most of the time.

There were moments when it froze and worked slowly

KRIS
Controller in USA

Truckspy for IFTA

Kommentare: Overall it has been great using Truckspy.

I like that it is very user friendly, and it saves me a ton of time when it comes to filing my quarterly IFTA return.

Searching through a unit's data view can be daunting at times.

Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Millisecond sheets

Kommentare: It’s ok

Easy for fuel taxes gives the Millage for each state

It doesn’t work sometimes and I’ve gotta go back and hand fix them

Alex

Massive Time Saver - well worth the cost

Kommentare: TruckSpy IO saves me time and money by consolidating my IMVR reporting, provide data analytics to analyze my fleet's efficiency and assist with maintenance scheduling.

TruckSpy IO is an essential application for any FedEx Contracted Service Provider. The data, reports and amount of time saved by using TruckSpy IO deliver great value and an extremely attractive price point. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are extremely knowledgeable, very accessible and tremendously responsive. I'm a huge fan of the application and recommend TruckSpy IO to every FedEx Contractor I come across.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] team are extremely responsive and always asking what other services they can provide. They listen to their customers and work with them to provide whatever they need if its within their capabilities.

Roy
President in USA

Couldn't Live Without It

Kommentare: It is lightyears ahead of where we were and saves us an enormous amount of time to administer IFTA and logging daily miles and state line crossings. Our drivers don't know it is in the truck with them but they know they don't have to track anything like they used to do. We view this as a great Safety Feature in preventing one more distraction to our drivers.

It is ACCURATE and RELIABLE. Reports are available EARLY with immediate access. After a truck is set up it's once & done - then it just works seamlessly. Most of all it is the clerical and administrative time savings is off the chart OUTSTANDING. And when you ever have an issue, the staff is extremely RESPONSIVE.

I can't think of one thing it's lacking, but all you need to do when you think of something is contact them and they'll look at integrating improvements.

Mik
VP Operations & Logistics in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Now that I have it, can't live without it

Kommentare: Software has been a critical and timesaving resource for us. In addition, the few times I needed customer support and help with troubleshooting an issue, Truckspy.io customer support was on it. They were responsive, helpful, followed up and even assisted us with troubleshooting a device on one of our trucks. Seriously, now that I have and work with this software, there is no way I could live without it. I use it on a daily basis and it probably easily saves myself and my driving team 25 hours a month in report writing and submission in addition to supporting us with corporate compliance.

The features we utilize most are both the individual monthly mileage and GPS data reporting as well as the wage documentation which provides proof, or red flags payroll compliance.

Upon initial implementation, I did wish there was a way to go back two or three months to create reports with old data, but once we had the software for a month, it mitigated that issue.

Dane

Satisfied Customer

Kommentare: TruckSpy has allowed our company to fully utilize the talent of our staff. Employees are spending less time on data entry, a task that has been automated , and more time on optimization of assets and customer service.

The ability to interrogate TruckSpy with our existing TMS and optimize our business was most impactful. The initial investment was realized in return much sooner than expected.

As is the case with all software products, end users want more. However, the ongoing maturation process that TruckSpy possesses has satisfied all of our users.

Leanne
safety manager in USA

Great product

Kommentare: Very happy
using TruckSpy for my weekly mileage reporting has been great. The mileage is always accurate. To be able to remove this task from my drivers responsibility has been great

I worked for a "parent" company for many years, and recommended this product to my Contractors daily. I was very happy when I moved to my new position and the used the product!

the set up of the weekly mileage reporting needed a little tweaking, but it wasn't bad

Scott
General Manager in USA

EZ-Recommend!

Kommentare: We report state mileages to our lease customer FedEx Ground's fuel tax office, and my drivers were required to write down each state's beginning and ending mileage, dates and roads traveled. It was a very time consuming process, and our office spend half a day to reconcile and re-write the forms to correct driver's errors and prepare a professional-looking report worthy of my name.
With TruckSpy, our errors are zero! The data is automatically retrieved directly from our OmniTracs, converted to useful information, the FedEx Ground form completed and received on schedule every week via email. Very reliable and extends our professional appearance to our customer.

I spent hours reconciling driver's mileage logs. With this software, I spend minutes reviewing the report and sending it in.

I receive several reports in a bundle. I should be able to select the report (s) that I need only.

Jamie
Director of Compliance / Asset Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

TruckSpy

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very happy, great for FedEx reporting. Makes my job much easier.

Very good IVMR product. Great reporting tool for FedEx contractors. Very good customer service.

A little difficult to use. Automated reporting needs to be centrally located, difficult to find. Can be inaccurate at times.

Jon
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software for trucking industry

Truckspy saves us many hours of time weekly by automating state mileage and driver hour reports. The reports are accurate and have withstood an audit. I don't have fuel purchases tied to my account yet, but look forward to doing that soon to take advantage of state fuel/mile reports to simplify IFTA tax returns.

The software works well for my company as-is. Don't have any complaints currently.

Maina

Truckspy

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are the best! It’s a team you always want on your side. Customer service is exceptional and always return calls asap.

Ease of use. Has made my job much easier.

Nothing really! Best in the industry. Never had issues so far.

Lauren
Owner Vice President in USA

Great Software

Kommentare: I am able to track my trucks wherever they are. The mileage is handy for IFTA. The support people are easy to work with. Overall I like the appliction.

This app is fairly easy to use. More so than some of the others. It helps me keep track of my milage for IFTA

the integration was not difficult as I was using The previous edition

Jake
Authorized Officer in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A must have for our business

Kommentare: TruckSpy has helped us with two major issues we were having while contracting for FedEx Ground. We were struggling with reporting IVMR's each week and we were unfamiliar with different hub locations and their codes. The TruckSpy software makes it extremely easy to report IVMR data without any real work from our company. The locations feature also shows us almost every FedEx Ground terminal in the country so that we can better plan our routes.

Our favorite and most used aspect of TruckSpy is it's IVMR capabilities. It saves our company countless hours on reporting our individual state miles.

I am not very tech savvy and any complaints I have with the software are most likely user error.

Truck Spy IVMR

Kommentare: Truck spy saves me hours every week.

Customer Service is top notch. The Truck Spy team is great. They handle every problem and question quickly. ( Haven't had many problems)

Learning new updates when they are launched.

Van

Trouble Free

Kommentare: Ease of contacting customer support. Not frequently needed but response times are very good when issues arise.

I have yet to experience an issue with this software that required more than 1 phone call to resolve. Great customer service.

Tying in the fuel purchases which is still in the workings with T-Check would make IFTA reporting and compliance much easier.

Robert
General Manager in USA

FedEx Operations

The ease of the software and simple way the program is to operate.

Customer service is sometimes hard to get ahold of when you do have a problem.

Mike
Human Resources in USA

Decent

Saves us a lot of time manually compiling reports

We reorganize our fleet a couple of times a year so often we have to redo some of the reporting the tool provides

Truck Spy / EZIVMR

Kommentare: Customer service is excellent.

Once everything is set up correctly - it works very well and saves a lot of time tracking down paperwork from drivers.

Had a few glitches early on due to connectivity thru omnitracs and IES. Was left without any reports for a few weeks / but it was corrected and in tune now.

Gayelyn
Operations Manager in USA

Great Product

Kommentare: I love Truckspy. Wonderful product. Simple and efficient.

Easy to read and understand. Wonderful product.

No cons that I can think of. It works great.

Ryan
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Truck Spy has been Great.

Ease of reports, being able to see and pull additional reportings, accuracy and customer support is always friendly and quick to respond and correct any issues.

Nothing at this time. It is user friendly.

Kiara
Ceo in USA

Above and beyond

I loved how easy it was to start up and the simplicity of its features. Works great and allows us to keep up with technology while its 1 less headache for our drivers and myself.

Not sure how they can be better but maybe as a suggestion they can add a feature like for us to have all of our trucks information there like with vin last bit inspection etc...

Fredi
President in USA

The best company

Kommentare: I don’t have any problems with TruckSpy for me is the best company of this type

Is easy to use and very helpful helps to take care of my business

Nothing everything is perfect for me and my business

Cathy
Office Manager in USA

Great for IVMRs

I use this software for completing IVMRs to submit for ITFA recording. This makes it so easy and it gets all the details that were missing in the hand-written forms.

Until I got used to it, it took a little while to figure out how to access the reports for the IVMRs.

Pam
Assistant Office Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Time Saving!

Kommentare: Customer service is exceptional. If I have a question it is usually answered within the hour.

So far I have no cons to list. Hoping it stays that way!